3DXChat Community

Pose Editor?

Gizmo

784 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want it?

• Yes
    • No

I dunno don't hate world editor but really wish options to manipulate existing shapes were better plus would liked more props or tools so we could make rooms look better, build better without compromising room stability. As for pose editor if it allow making new poses and not just manipulating or getting extra poses from some items we still don't have poses for in editor like bar stool and couch chairs etc. I have no doubt there be some level of micro transaction happening, because if you can make poses with it I am sure it will eventually attract patreon attention some willing to build for steady sub fee there. This will be nice for some and probably frustrating for others mainly the rooms hosts, because if patreon happen those not paying subs will likely be weeks or month behind of latest pose releases since they would only be accessible to higher tier subscribers before being released publicly.

So again it's down I guess to how much members here are willing to sacrifice for faster growing amount of sex poses and animations here.

I know for one I will likely bring up discussion if we get this pose editor thing and it allows making pose animations, because honestly rather pay 3-5$ sub to patreon to make good looking poses, than sit around watching bad ones just saying so possibility of micro-transactions for poses not unlikely scenario.

I read « rape » and some « bad bdsm rp » or whatever here and there... and drama appears on such things?

Seriously, that’s a game, moreover a sex game, everybody should be free to do whatever they want without restriction. It’s up to players then to move, kick or ban the players who are abusing and it’s up to devs to give more tools to « punish » annoying players.

You don’t like someone who wanted to do a rape RP or a sex pose without your consent? Ignore him/her... No drama required. Nobody care!

Of course there will be shit poses and animations with such tool but there will be also piece of art! As we can already see with World Editor. That’s exactly like a pen... you can draw a dick with it and/or you can draw a beautiful landscape with the same pen! Is that the fault of the pen?

Should we ban pens because we can draw nazi symbols with it?

Should we validate the draws of people because they can write offensive words with it?

Should we reserve the right of using a pen to people with some sort of high position in hierarchy because people could use the pen to draw a cock?

Naaa... Just give the pen to everyone, and give the tools to help promote the good contents vs the bad ones.

I want to add to Heden's post why bdsm rp and rape rp is fine and why we like it.

First of all, we ALLWAYS can say that it is enough or if the partner goes to far.

Even in a rape RP. You PLAY that you getting raped. You all the time can just click "Stop Sex". At any time you can.

Now why do we love it... or why I love it:

The feeling, my partner has the full controll over me and my body... my mind everything belongs to him/her... it can't be really described. If you test it, there are just two options. You like it or not.

It erouses me getting hit on... slapped on my ass.. tied up... just getting abused. It makes me more wet than anything else because I know, my partner will never do something, that I really don't like.

Before I start a BDSM RP I always tell my partner, that I don't want him to pee or poo on me and I want to survive it. It is sooo important to stick the rules before it starts.

I only had two times a rape RP and both times I enjoyed it because I knew I can always say "no that's enough" and my partner accepts it.

If this pose editor will come out, I will be one of the first who will make more BDSM poses. Bondage plays, choking poses... slapping poses. They will come all.

Of course they have to be flagged as "BDSM" as the Anal poses and Vaginal poses do.

But we as the BDSM Community have also the right to have poses like all those boring slowly and sensual people do.

Btw we only have ONE true bdsm pose. And then we have two slight bdsm poses. Everything else we have to do with rp.

So just because some poeple don't like it, doesn't mean that we as the bdsm community aren't allowed to get them. You just don't have to use them, period.

I really have to defend some of these points made, and especially Rielas, who like most of us older players have the wisdom on how a lot of these issues effect out thoughts, of the game, the game from the past and the present game..Her points stressed I could not stress them any clearer then her, and others..Yes to more poses, but the Devs need to design them, if we only get one or two every second month it is ok with me, because the Quality they do is superb.The Devs themselves need to be responsible for this, should not even be arguing about the concept of it..I have been here on and off for over 3 years now, and the growth and numbers have expanded and so has 3dxs revenue and profits I'm am guessing, so with the added members nu bees and profits, you would think they would be able to hire loads more of Devs to speed up the process, letting them developed and Us to just explore our fantasies and just enjoy the game)))

This is not an "either/or."  Gizmo is a developer, not an animator.  He writes code, not poses.  So the time he would spend making a pose editor will not reduce the number of official poses made.  If you want to say, "gizmo, we'd rather you spend your time on the memory leaks than a pose editor" that would make sense.  But, "Gizmo, don't make a pose editor.  Make poses instead," doesn't.

"3dxchat, we would like for you to hire an animator to make more official poses," is a fine request.  Understand, though, that between salary and benefits, full time animators are extremely expensive.  And, before you go there, no it's not reasonable to suggest they replace gizmo with an animator.  The game will fail if a crashing bug makes us unable to play and no one is able to fix it.

Tlaera

Wow Wtvr..Not Nockin Gizmo, and his job, I'm knocking hard solid money I have paid over the years to Hire More of whom ever designs or makes poses, don't need why or how much it costs..But I am sure and have seen a lot of growth of this site, as far as Memberships, so I think it is their responsibility not ours..To maybe at least respond a little more to suggestions from the community..And with a increase in revenue I'm sure they can find the extra help.And I want to say they have done a good job so far, I have Patience, all would be better with more feedback on their part, but giving amateurs the ability to create second rate poses, to slugg off the pressure, from their own responsibilities to be creating them is just not good enough from my perspective..plus if you can't share them with all, and add them together, just increases the Im balance in game between players what they have , don't have, the amount of time they can all put in to create it all to be equal, and for me will oil the FUN.The game is suppose to be a sex game, and awesome social platform to work with each other, enjoy it to the max, without having g to put more work and time into it then one really has..My view for those that at times just want to get on and live out our fantasy, or just be social, in my view it kills the simplicity of it all and the experience.

Well, I've been playing this game for 4 years. always looking for and investigating each part. talking to people about development.

The first went well with the updates, but over the years it began to decrease.

There are years in which many updates were released up to certain points. Something happened, until the updates every time less.

2013: 60 updates

2014: 52 updates

2015: 46 updates

2016: 13 updates

2017: 5 updates

Among them has been updated to correct some errors. But lately the developers do not explain why that happens and why they take a long time. 3DXChat business problem. they will know "Gizmo"

Before there were many people. between 400 and 500 people, nowadays the subscription goes down and keeps falling. Now there are 150 people today a little more or less than I calculate much less. For 3DxChat it is a very big loss. and "Gizmo" knows it very well.

there are also many rooms of all tastes. That depends on the room you want to enter, I will not enter a room and I will complain because there are rooms that I do not like or that have bad things. that's if I'm not going to complain in that way that every person has the right to do what they want and how to play. . . If you are going to complain about a room, save it for you. but do not go in a room to the fart.

and what THX says is time to put a pose editor. If the developers can put a world editor because you can not put one of poses and clothes. everything has the right to choose and vote what they want, nobody can manage or manupulate what someone has to do, drive yourself and if you want to learn how to make animations and poses. if you catch up, you learn. the years pass and if the game does not enter money to pay the developers, there is no other way to take it. I do not think the developers of "Gizmo" come out cheap.

everything is learned I take my time working in developer. If you like work, welcome and if you do not like it, you will never learn how to use a program. I see goose and, as he said, "All this took me about 20-30 minutes each, but if I had to complete animations, I would have all of the above and it would only take about an hour to complete each final pose." Just as a developer works, First do it with time and then write, because if you write to get the reasons. the points you want to say will not help you.

but from my point of view, I know that they will make an editor easier and more comfortable for the clients. I think Gizmo will not give you a program because it can end in disaster, but if you do it as a world editor, it will be much better.

but it's time to put on your boots and walk in the mud. this can not always continue the same and add small things. We are going to something serious. I want to see the evolution, because if a person pays and sees how the game is and everything remains the same as it looks, they will not continue paying, the subscription is canceled.

THX knows the point that one arrives. and it is true that you have to put the editors of poses and clothes all that is missing.

It's time to work because there's a long way to go to complete the game.

that is all.

I read « rape » and some « bad bdsm rp » or whatever here and there... and drama appears on such things?

Seriously, that’s a game, moreover a sex game, everybody should be free to do whatever they want without restriction. It’s up to players then to move, kick or ban the players who are abusing and it’s up to devs to give more tools to « punish » annoying players.

You don’t like someone who wanted to do a rape RP or a sex pose without your consent? Ignore him/her... No drama required. Nobody care!

Of course there will be shit poses and animations with such tool but there will be also piece of art! As we can already see with World Editor. That’s exactly like a pen... you can draw a dick with it and/or you can draw a beautiful landscape with the same pen! Is that the fault of the pen?

Should we ban pens because we can draw nazi symbols with it?

Should we validate the draws of people because they can write offensive words with it?

Should we reserve the right of using a pen to people with some sort of high position in hierarchy because people could use the pen to draw a cock?

Naaa... Just give the pen to everyone, and give the tools to help promote the good contents vs the bad

ones.

This is so fucking stupid in every direction so i almost pee in my pants, are you for real ???

I was thinking of replaying in a mature way with examples and why even rp rape or for example under age sex is forbidden. But i dont, and the only reason is that someone who are telling others that rape is okey will or cant understand the point. ( the replay from this persons will be, we do what we want, its just a game)

I dont like drama in any way, but when it comes to rape, even if its a rp the drama is needed..

The short replay to your post Heden is just F**k off !!

Before there were many people. between 400 and 500 people, nowadays the subscription goes down and keeps falling. Now there are 150 people today a little more or less than I calculate much less. For 3DxChat it is a very big loss. and "Gizmo" knows it very well.

I stopped there...150 people today? In the evening european time, this might be just the total number of people in public areas. You easily double it for players in public rooms and i have no clue of private rooms. 150 peeps in game is totally underestimated.

We see now regularly shared room over 100 peeps which was extremely rare 2 years ago. and still dozen of other rooms open with fair number of people.

Like would say Iann Malcolm about dinosaurs , i say "create a pose editor is the badest idea over all bad ideas to do"

Post scriptum:

It's not because you don't succeed to use the room editor that it's bad. And before say that a lot of rooms are weird, try to build one.

Even if some are made "a la vas comme j'te pousse" like we say in france, a lot of them are also awesome and sometimes better than the public rooms (i admit they are a "bit" laggy for low computers though)

This is so fucking stupid in every direction so i almost pee in my pants, are you for real ???

I was thinking of replaying in a mature way with examples and why even rp rape or for example under age sex is forbidden. But i dont, and the only reason is that someone who are telling others that rape is okey will or cant understand the point. ( the replay from this persons will be, we do what we want, its just a game)

I dont like drama in any way, but when it comes to rape, even if its a rp the drama is needed..

The short replay to your post Heden is just F**k off !!

You probably don’t understood me right...

What I said is:

1) devs should not « block » contents or tools by themselves but give more tools to the players so people auto-censor them a bit more and take care a bit more of the others

2) no drama is required actually because you can already move on or ignore the ones you don’t like or who act badly in your opinion (ignore button + report button)

The game itself should not be censored because of potential bad behaviors => that’s my point of view

Well, I've been playing this game for 4 years. always looking for and investigating each part. talking to people about development.
The first went well with the updates, but over the years it began to decrease.

There are years in which many updates were released up to certain points. Something happened, until the updates every time less.

2013: 60 updates
2014: 52 updates
2015: 46 updates
2016: 13 updates
2017: 5 updates

Among them has been updated to correct some errors. But lately the developers do not explain why that happens and why they take a long time. 3DXChat business problem. they will know "Gizmo"

there are also many rooms of all tastes. That depends on the room you want to enter, I will not enter a room and I will complain because there are rooms that I do not like or that have bad things. that's if I'm not going to complain in that way that every person has the right to do what they want and how to play. . . If you are going to complain about a room, save it for you. but do not go in a room to the fart.

and what THX says is time to put a pose editor. If the developers can put a world editor because you can not put one of poses and clothes. everything has the right to choose and vote what they want, nobody can manage or manupulate what someone has to do, drive yourself and if you want to learn how to make animations and poses. if you catch up, you learn. the years pass and if the game does not enter money to pay the developers, there is no other way to take it. I do not think the developers of "Gizmo" come out cheap.

everything is learned I take my time working in developer. If you like work, welcome and if you do not like it, you will never learn how to use a program. I see goose and, as he said, "All this took me about 20-30 minutes each, but if I had to complete animations, I would have all of the above and it would only take about an hour to complete each final pose." Just as a developer works, First do it with time and then write, because if you write to get the reasons. the points you want to say will not help you.

but from my point of view, I know that they will make an editor easier and more comfortable for the clients. I think Gizmo will not give you a program because it can end in disaster, but if you do it as a world editor, it will be much better.

but it's time to put on your boots and walk in the mud. this can not always continue the same and add small things. We are going to something serious. I want to see the evolution, because if a person pays and sees how the game is and everything remains the same as it looks, they will not continue paying, the subscription is canceled.

THX knows the point that one arrives. and it is true that you have to put the editors of poses and clothes all that is missing.

It's time to work because there's a long way to go to complete the game.

that is all.

At this point, I'm just dying to hear how Gizmo intends to make the pose editor.

I have no clue how he will, but I'm wondering if it will be just to use the animations that exist, but be able to move the appendages while the animation runs.

I'm wondering, if we will just have a pose like, say... The male animation in the doggy position. If just like you use a ghost bot you hump air right?  Will it automatically hump air - but we can make adjustments to where the arms and legs are for example? I've used this as a back door approach in RLC to make poses (ghost bots), but one of the biggest downers was, the positioning of the hands and legs for example when added to another pose it wasn't originally made for. The hands and body position would have looked far better had they been moved to a more appropriate positions of contact.  It was a crude method, but for a game that hasn't had any update in over 7 years, people found even this crude approach better than nothing.

Would we use that animation for example, and pick say... I dunno..... the girl laying on her side in the spooning animation ,  line them up, and tweak  position of arms and legs  - yet the animation remains unchanged? It continues it's merry humping animation way?  Only the 'pose' changes - not animation?  only the position of bodies?   Now you have a new side sex position.  Or perhaps to make a FFF position, you take the female face sitting position and add it to the laying FF oral position and BOOM, new position with only minor changes.  That one should work well facing forwards or backwards and work MMF, MFF. FFF., etc...

There are many combinations that can be made with just the animations that exist.That one should also work for several other positions. Foursomes, fivesomes - whatever could be made. Only limit would be the invite system. Having once made a nine-some as the requirement to complete a game I made called "Sexopoly"  (another story) There is a limit to how many invites you want if you want it sexy. Anything more becomes too chaotic and just becomes a thing to do.. 

I really hope Gizmo drops a few hints on what is possible to do. Everything is speculation, but it is fascinating to try and guess what approach may be taken. It may be far better than this speculation.

Next..... clothing editor. B)

My answer to the original questions is...

Yes - if it is easy to use OR poses created by others can be shared for all.  However the created poses (if shared) would need to be quality controlled so as not to deviate from one of the key strengths of the game - realism of sex poses (at least compared to other sex games).

I voted yeas but only if:

* the poses can be saved and posted online for other to use aswell.

* that this editor wont have anything to do with animation poses and that the devs still create now poses. Such as a proper tit fuck..ect ect

* that there will be contests on the forum for best creation on the month and win credits for it.

I think its a cool idea for ppl that are already playing around with making poses within the limits of the game they have now. So they only thing the pose editor would be good for is screenshots. But if the add some sort of movements to it aswell... then HELL yeah!!! Otherwise just a simple yes

So finally they make pose editor ? It's bad and useless to me. FOr the ones who asked it , don't come complain that its given for next christmas, you asked it lol.

Anyway i'm sure that even if we have it in two months or three , there will always be someone to say "what ? no new pose with this update ?" :D

Honestly I would prefer to have more options for clothes or even for people to be able to create clothing constantly and put it out there for those of us who want it... mainly because you dont have anything that fits my style, and I prefer things close to how I am IRL, but cannot make an outfit like that... oh well, close enough I guess, though I will probably never use this "Pose Editor" but it is better than nothing...