3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

Petition For Ban/Eject Button for Room Owners

i have been here 18 months now ,and for those that I have spoken with and interacted with this is something that is way overdue. Personally i am sick of putting up Rules for My room (Usually Two 1. No Colds 2. Have fun) and then having zero control if someone breaks the rule. As a room owner and DJ I am asking for those that support this to get behind Me , and show Your support in hopes that the Platform Creators can make a change ASAP. I know some here think they have the right to just abuse others, but I frankly have had Enough. This isn't My first rodeo so to speak. I have been in Virtual platforms 16.5 years, and i have never saw a platform without these simple controls. There are lots of room that allow colds its posted normally, and that is their right. It is also my right to not allow colds, and HARASSMENT, AND DOWN RIGHT DRAMA . This is a simple implementation to have these  simple tools to prevent it. So please get behind Me on this, and for the Platform Creators if you are listening Respectfully please listen to Your paying Customers. GIZMO PLEASE...Make this Happen..Next Update.

DJ Mike "The Magic Man " Out for Now See ya in world 

of all the things you've said and posted here on the forums, I agree with this completely :)

Lol i have said many great ideas  :D

btw to add one more ideas for our protection 

i noticed that ppl abuse the iggy function ...how ? ...they come in your room and iggy you so u cant see them and u cant see if they make troubles in ur room ....so my suggestion is that people that ignore you while they are in ur room should imidiately get eject from ur room :)

Upcoming Updates 2019

Would be cool to see also some things of them upcoming :)

Just screenshots or the notifications in a period of six months makes no one Happy.

A info about the state include bugfixes of the 64bit versions, implementation of Rochi's Mods are very interesting too!

Well, yes, youre are right but what about the hell of an update first that was announced 2018 and which I listed again here

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8235-upcoming-updates-discussion/page-56&do=findComment&comment=345588

It's over a year now, not just 6 month.

Dear Gizmo

:huh:

When will these updates take place, of which we are all excited and hopeful, of course, we do not know ... 2020? :blink:
You should also implement the television service in homes. At least to insert music from youtube, since with the dll you can do it by downloading movies and inserting them.
And since you're at it, you reactivate Pandora  :unsure:  , it was a useful service for those who didn't do shit.
Thank you.

Moreover it is not well understood if the gifs released are on the telegram group, which on the 3dx forum are sexual positions created by you or a new Pose Editor. Obviously, if it were not the Pose Editor we would feel taken for a ride :) , since in the gif it was possible to clearly see the creation of the movements of the mouth and the body.

And since you're at it, you reactivate Pandora  :unsure:  , it was a useful service for those who didn't do shit. :huh:

Excuse me, but people did the same shit by pandora. They have been posted fake pics in the wc. They said that those pics from pandora, but it was a lie   o.O/ no pandora - less drama/

Excuse me, but people did the same shit by pandora. They have been posted fake pics in the wc. They said that those pics from pandora, but it was a lie o.O/ no pandora - less drama/

I thought the drama would increase without Pandora but I was wrong. Maybe because the level is already at 100% ^^

Pandora.
A well-made program with espionage characteristics above users.
It was simply misused by 3dx people and moderators.
I'll explain...
If I had used pandora and had made screenshots by modifying them, I should have received a punishment from 3DX.
A ban, a total expulsion for XX days, or months.
This was not done and Pandora was closed "because of those who could not use it".
Unfortunately the fault is not only of those who have not been able to take care of their own business, but also of those who have never done anything right away, waiting for the climax of the drama.
I believe that, Pandora, in the hands of users, is simply pure information to control who to trust and who not to trust. First if you blocked a person by ignoring it, you blocked all your account, now you can't do it, all the more so Pandora can serve this too for those who don't want to break boxes. I believe, and I affirm, that pandora in the hands of the wrong people has created disasters and dramas, but the Developers of 3DX have never done anything about it and have never warned, they have never banned anyone for this. And the easiest way was chosen, to close Pandora. I find it unfair for those who used that information for personal purposes and not to disgrace people.

Feliinia Feliinia Feliinia. the amount of stupid your spewing sometimes is just unfathomable.

the devs have said they don't condone pandora period. so leave it. an stop fucking asking for it.

the only people who are asking for it are people spreading drama.. yes that includes you.

sigh.. i really need to stop reading thise forums... every time i feel like loosing more an more brain cells.