3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

Well I don't really agree with this idea that people playing openly as futa, trans, or whatever effects me, or most other females in the game. If there are a lot people interested in that personally I think its better that they have the option to be what they want to be here openly. Worrying about there being to many futa sounds kind of a bit like a phobia. I am fairly sure that people can read profiles, and decide if they are interested in contacting that person or not as long as they are open about their interest. I am sure that actually heterosexual females are not really interested in lesbian sex poses either, so I really don't see how adding futa poses is going to dissuade them from joining the game, and it seems like a lot of lesbians here are interested in that as well. The best thing they could do though is add a third gender, but they clearly don't want to do that.

The majority are guys wanting to have a female character they can control, have them do what ever they want and be how they want a girl to be, but still have their dick that they can play with.

For them to be able to do that it means that the rest of us have to put up with the problems it presents for us.

What kind of problems? 
I mean - just stay away from the futa rooms and people who play as tgirls. It's not too hard, it's actually mostly in the profiles of the people. If you would remove the option to play as a girl with a dick - it will only increase the number of male players, who play as regular females. Or it's wrong that devs makes content for huge group of players? Or you trying to pull the alts problems to current discussion? Well, it clearly have nothing to do with the subject of the topic or even current discussion about poses. This alts "problem" exist for years and I probably will not be wrong if I say that current majority of players does not see it as a problem, or at least see more benefits from it than anything other. 
And from my point of view you are the one who acts like a "selfish prick" here. You want to reduce people of their freedom to do what they want to do and to have their fun and happiness because of your own trust-problems or desires to control others. You dislike that sex game that most of the people plays to fulfil their fantasies - being developed as one - and expect that because you don't like it (while not even playing it currently) - it should be transformed in some form of dating-site with people being able to play only their rl-gender. 
Yeah sure, game should stop develop as it develops, alts together with dicks for girls should be deleted from the game, and would be also nice to make a checkup by webcam or some other check before the registration and let people play only their rl-gender. Because otherwise you will have reasons to be pissed. Not a "selfish prick" position at all.

Personally I would like them to add a third gender which has the poses that wont work with the strap-on, and remove those from the female avatar, but its not something that affects me either.

Actually I would prefer it this way myself.

Would be interesting to make a poll about this subject... But I am not sure what  place of the forum is most suitable for it. And if there is any sense in making such a poll.

The problem is most of them aren't open about it, they hide behind the keyboard doing everything they can to have people believe they are really a female.

I have seen lots of them come in these forums arguing for things for T girls, when they don't even play as a T girl, they play as females.

T girls themselves I really don't have anything against, and as I said I do know some that do not like how they are being represented in the game as well.

Most of the real T girls in the game will let people know who they are and also don't like that there are so many guys playing as females and T girls and not letting anyone know they are just playing the part.

They also don't like it when they find out that the T girl they have been with for so long turns out to be a guy just playing games.

I agree fully if everyone was open about it there wouldn't be a problem, but there are far to many that are just playing games of deception.

There is only a small percentage of female avis in the game that aren't either lesbians or T girls, yet in reality there is only a small percentage of them that are really lesbians or T girls.

The problem is that the not only the "F" in the game, but also the female characters/avis in the game does not represent females as most of them are not played by females.

So every actual female that plays the game has to put up with knowing that people are doubting they are actually female.

There are lots of other problems around it as well, which I wont get into as it is going to far away from the subject and have said so many times in these forums that I think everyone already knows what they are.

The point we have been trying to make in here is that the "F" is getting less and less representative of females, and that the devs seem to be catering for the game that way.

This latest lot of poses shows that.

Personally I would like them to add a third gender which has the poses that wont work with the strap-on, and remove those from the female avatar, but its not something that affects me either.

I fully agree, this has been argued about so many times in this forum, not much of late, but use to be lots of threads on exactly that, I think I even started some

They were always argued down with so many people not wanting it.

It doesn't take much to work out who and why they didn't want it.

Lemme put it simply from the few i know for sure !

-If devs dont carter females n insist on futa stuff Game will die no game stay Alive with no females . 

- I Know that another social sex game will open in like 6 months(Dont ask me i wont tell you ) that will have clothes poses tatoos piercings cosmetics more dnaces n ofc market place that player will be able to buy whatever they wish to personalize their Avatar  lets say a way way better second life graphic wise  version So now its the time for 3dxchat team to step up their game n release the pose editor so ppl be able to make the poses they are intrested in n not get forced with whatever poses all times let ppl make their own pose n use what they like .

-Now is the time for new clothes n more character customization:)

My 2 cents :) muacks 

PS. i said many times that a pose editor will skyrocket game and ofc more clothes have u seen females not care about clothes ? lol please we wear same rugs 2 years now other play more years lol 

Not to mention that with a pose editor the promotion cababilities will be massive .

Imagine 3dxchat promoting a pose editor that players could potentialy if they know to  be able to create their own poses ,players will flood this game 

Actually I would prefer it this way myself.

Would be interesting to make a poll about this subject... But I am not sure what  place of the forum is most suitable for it. And if there is any sense in making such a poll.

If i remember well, a poll of this kind was released few years ago when they added the penis option to female avatars. And the result was more or less "Naaah that's fine like this". At this time i warned with something like "if they stay this way, one day lesbian poses will stop to be made".

Well it seem the game take this way.

PS. i said many times that a pose editor will skyrocket game and ofc more clothes have u seen females not care about clothes ? lol please we wear same rugs 2 years now other play more years lol 

Not to mention that with a pose editor the promotion cababilities will be massive .

Imagine 3dxchat promoting a pose editor that players could potentialy if they know to  be able to create their own poses ,players will flood this game 

I start to think that a pose editor will be the only way for lesbians that are good with animations to have new poses in few months.

I start to think that a pose editor will be the only way for lesbians that are good with animations to have new poses in few months.

Not only That it will simply skyrocket the game cause with pose editor  the possibilities will be limitless ppl will never get bored as they could potentialy make new poses n variations :) Now that would be a cool update :) lets not forget clothessssssssss :) also but one thing at a time :)

While I see the pose editor as being a big thing for the game to have and there are definite advantages with having one.

I am also worried about the negatives it is likely to produce.

I cant see any way of having a pose editor where any sort of system can be supplied where people will be able to tell what the animation will be when they accept it.

What we will get is a request sent to us where we will chose to accept the pose or not and we will have to put trust in the person who has sent the request.

As 3DXChat has far more than its share of people who like to play sick jokes and games, mainly because of how the devs have seemed to give those jerks what they want in a game to allow them to do what ever they want.

Then I can't see how this pose editor is not going to be able to be introduced without problems.

I just hope the devs have considered the huge amount of reports they are likely to have to deal with.

Don't get me wrong, I think that the pose editor will be great, but don't think that it will solve all problems in the game.

It will bring people back to the game, but for how long.

I myself will likely go back in to have a play with it, but with all the problems around trust in the game, and what I find I have to put up with as a female in the game, I don't think it will be anything that will have me want to stay.

It may even add more to the distrust in people you do not know well.

Don't forget people can make an alt at any time, do what ever they want, delete the alt and not be discovered, once the alt is deleted it really does appear that there is no record of who had that alt.

So unless the devs start to realise that the things they have done in recent times has just supplied a haven for those kind of people to do what they want, then things like pose editors are just going to be another thing these people abuse to have their kind of fun.

I made the thread about a third gender to share what I think about this subject and to ask what people think about it nowadays. I do understand that it's up to devs, not up to vote - if it will be added or not, but I do hope that devs will pay attention to the thread and I think that it's time to discuss this stuff again and better do it in a separate thread than there. 

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8896-adding-a-third-gender-to-the-game/

Even tho im totes used to using tha mouse point and click system how abouts Console Controller Support for XBOX/PlayStation Controllers. Ah know lots of peeps prolly have one or tha other and are used to using them in other Games like GTA5 etc. Dis game is perfectly suited for a Controller. 

giphy.gif

I thought 3DXChat comes with VR support, was for this the Controller not needed? :huh:

That's kewl and all Gizmo (seriously it is) but will transparency  be possible?

i imagine some rather kewl skin tight clothing could be great . Skin tight clothing has it's place, but skinny jeans are  so 80's :)

And this topic never changes as Leelo keeps arguing and demanding the right for "real lesbians" to have "real lesbian" poses with "real lesbian" tonguing and fingering (MUST HAVE CONTENT OR RAGEQUIT!), which hardly arouses the lil poor bi me, well stop having the BDSM outfit on if that's the case, well I will take whatever poses comes out, penis/toy/tentacle/whatever, I mean it's all fantasy and fun right?

Wishful thinking but who knows. Maybe with all the slider-ish stuff is finally possible to have normal shoes for woman. I could see it working that a woman have normal heel-position while single and walking and goes tippy-toe while in pose, so the holy system doesent break down. Make it so please!

2rcykc1.png

PS: And dont forget to fix existing or add new overknee socks & stockings colors again!