3DXChat Community

Share your world editor creations

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought it would be nice to have a topic where we can share our creations using the new update, anything from finished projects to work in progress shots.   Ill start it off with my little island ive

I couldn't resist long before building a new Pool for many parties... it became a mini summer ressort :X  still a lot of work to be done especially on details, hope you will like it.            

I was super boring and just built my real life apartment.              

Posted Images

its looks nice but dont you think that when theres alot of people it might be tooo crowded ?

since its not looking that big ,or is there supposed to be another bigger room ?

or it might be that it looks just smaller than it really is ...

Nonetheless very great idea and good work on it so far :D

Hey-oh! Been working on a seaside town! I have a lot of plans in place to continue adding onto it, it's still a work in progress as you can see by the half done-untextured big building in the back, but it's coming together. The lag from what I've been told isn't too bad either. I'm hoping to get a Giant boat in there, along with a pier where people spawn at as if they're getting off the boat to visit the island, then going to do a fountain center with a giant cathedral along with a clocktower and light house. And then finally going to hollow out each place and do the interiors and make a far off city skyline, (super low detail since it's so far away xp)

PdKdgDZ.jpg

GuzHa1y.jpg

2OFS7gA.jpg

1kqs4bh.jpg

8UBjFTC.jpg

OAxf0yM.jpg

HDSDgnu.jpg

MJc27wu.jpg

YRj1ccQ.jpg