3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

The post you are showing is over a year old and there has been a server update since then and I know personally that the software(posted in forums by Pierrousss) people used to use to steal rooms no longer works on 3DX, which stemmed from some huge futa fight in the game. Someone tried to steal one girls room and could not do it and announced that she could not, and I have not seen anything about stealing rooms since the server switch and update. Finally, nothing Robbie JJ posts should ever be looked at as "straight forward", there is nothing straight or forward about him, that is a no brainer. So unless you are aware of another way to steal people's rooms, it should not be possible

Hun it's really something which can be done and which can't be avoided until they'll start adding some sort of protection.

But as Rob said, they are fine with that so it's hard for me imagining they'll fix something which isn't an issue at all for them.

Hun it's really something which can be done and which can't be avoided until they'll start adding some sort of protection.

But as Rob said, they are fine with that so it's hard for me imagining they'll fix something which isn't an issue at all for them.

Ok, I disagree with you and see no evidence to the contrary. The point I was making is some improvements have been made to the game, which is obvious, even if people say there have been none.

There's a lot of things said in these forums that should not be believed, most of it actually, but if I saw a recent case where a room had been stolen by someone, and not through being gifted or sent willingly, I would have no choice but to believe in what you claim. So I am more saying I don't think what you are saying is right as opposed to you lying, there is a big difference. It is good that they fixed the problem, it was a very big issue.

The post you are showing is over a year old and there has been a server and game update since then and I know personally that the software people used to use to steal rooms(posted in forums by Pierrousss) no longer works on 3DX, knowing this stemmed from some huge futa fight in the game. Someone tried to steal one girls room and could not do it and announced that she could not, also PM'd her to clarify what she meant, and I have not seen anything about stealing rooms since the server switch and update. Finally, nothing Robbie JJ posts should ever be looked at as "straight forward", there is nothing straight or forward about him, that is a no brainer. He has zero credibility at this point. So unless you are aware of another way to steal people's rooms, it should not be possible any more.

Here is the truth about Room Stealing, it was a fight between two people that involved other people just due to known association. It is like this, Person 1, made a room for person 2, person 3 did not like person 2 and stole the room since it was in person 2's name and claimed it was just a test. Person 2 was furious because Person 1 worked hard to make the room, so he attack person 4 who was a friend of person 3. Person 3 attack Person 5 because they were friends of Person 2. Person 2 then attack other known friends of person 3 and person 3 left the game and the fight for other persons to fight. Sounds personal right?

That was really the room stealing. Most people that make rooms end up sharing them anyways, builders make things because we have fun making them. If we did not many builders would go to games where you can sell what you build. As for why not so many old builders are making stuff, many are, they are sharing them with friends and groups and are enjoying the game, or exploring other games. There maybe dozens of way to steal things, but there are dramas and other shit that make it not worth it. Besides once you steal something and get caught, credibility goes down a lot. And even if a thief makes an amazing room from scratch, there will always hang the question, "who did they steal it from?".

Last post I see in forums about stolen rooms is from 6 October 2018, coincidentally the post being made by the first person accused of stealing one. The game was then updated on 15 November 2018, and not a single report of room stealing since then, also I will add not a single thank you from any members that complained about room stealing after the problem was fixed. There has been a great deal of talk about how the developers possibly distance themselves from the game and keep a low profile because of trolling. If they are truly doing that, I would have to agree having to moderate constant and unrelenting trolling (mostly by one person) is part of the problem, but I would also have to think part of the problem is people constantly complaining about everything, with those criticisms being vastly out of balance with any praises that are given, and most times none at all.

If not, show me where a room has been stolen by anyone in the last 3 months, then I will stop. Again, I am just happy they fixed the problem so people are no longer having their work used without permission.

Also.

A quote from rhet who jumped to Vaughn's defense the other day.

29 January 2019 - 07:42 AM

If someone makes 87 posts in one day...they don't need admiration..they need psychiatric help.

P0YUPOX.jpg

Keep going, almost there. ;)

Things that were added and were requested by players :

- The server rework to block pandora (and this one made updates stop for a pretty long time),

- The door prop,

- The stripper pole poses (i can even remember a player being proud to have his idea put in the game),

- Massage pose was requested,

- BDSM poses (well it's really light for now but it's a start)

- The new content for world editor was probably requested as well at some point.

I can understand it's a bit frustrating to not see the stuff you requested or that it take them some time to do big things (aka pose editor). But i don't think complaining in every post will ever help having the dev or guizmo come back on the forum and listen to the community.

/me loves surprises. I have never been disappointed by an upgrade...I am sure the next one is a great

The post you are showing is over a year old and there has been a server and game update since then and I know personally that the software people used to use to steal rooms(posted in forums by Pierrousss) no longer works on 3DX, knowing this stemmed from some huge futa fight in the game. Someone tried to steal one girls room and could not do it and announced that she could not, also PM'd her to clarify what she meant, and I have not seen anything about stealing rooms since the server switch and update. Finally, nothing Robbie JJ posts should ever be looked at as "straight forward", there is nothing straight or forward about him, that is a no brainer. He has zero credibility at this point. So unless you are aware of another way to steal people's rooms, it should not be possible any more.

>from some huge futa fight

giphy.gif

Sorry it's just sounds hilarious xD

If not, show me where a room has been stolen by anyone in the last 3 months, then I will stop. Again, I am just happy they fixed the problem so people are no longer having their work used without permission.

Also.

A quote from rhet who jumped to Vaughn's defense the other day.

29 January 2019 - 07:42 AM

If someone makes 87 posts in one day...they don't need admiration..they need psychiatric help.

P0YUPOX.jpg

Keep going, almost there. ;)

If you think I've jumped to anyone's defense, you've misunderstood the points I made.

I think you're all insane.