3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

But the game is changing! Look patch notes for the upcoming update.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/5277-patch-notes-updates/?p=256989

What it is if not changing? Yes ofc we all wait and want different things but hey, it's impossible to satisfy all people at once, I guess.

Ah, that's good news. That post was just yesterday and I hadn't seen it yet when I made my post.  I just hope this update comes soon too!  Exciting news!

MeiLing... although I basically agree with what you say... as far as "now some want a micro economy: what for?" is concerned, there already is a micro-economy. They give me 300 xgold every day I log in. Having said that though, I may never post another pic, I will probably never get married and, now, the beer is free, so I may never get to spend the almost 300000 xgold that I have. It would be nice to use it on something (else).

Oh, the other thing is that your discussion of other games is highly subjective and people can criticize SL all they like but my life there, with an annual subscription, not only costs less to play but allows me to have all I want for free or, cumulatively, less than the annual sub here. With a payback of $300L each week, I can buy, if I needed them, for example, 6 of the FLF items at http://seraphimsl.com/2019/02/22/tgif-thank-goodness-its-fifty-linden-fridays/  this week and that same website has lists with a whole host of other cheap offers. Plus people say everything is free here. I can guarantee that in SL there are 100 times more than the number of free items here.
Also, if you are even only a minimalist rp'er, like me, the slightly less glamorous graphics are not worth worrying about. A few words are worth more than a slightly more pretty image.
Also, I can almost guarantee that anything that anyone asks for in this forum is available already in SL. Just one example... one of the things I want is pictures on the wall. I have done that here by spending time with WE and ending up with solely abstracts. In SL I can upload any image I want and stick it on the wall. 

Gizmo said this in the patch note topic:

Learn more about upcoming updates on 3DXChat Telegram Channel (100+ members already joined) https://t.me/play3dx

build 388 (coming soon)

Already Done:

✅ New materials

✅ Improved eye shader (eyes will be more realistic)
✅ User Interface Scale option
✅ New Poses mf/fm/ff/mm>bed>foreplay
✅ Ignore button added to profiles
✅ Delete button and Ignore button added to profile of ignored user
✅ Update later button for new patches
✅ Updated cumshots
✅ Starting area increased
✅ New way of applying lipstick (saturated lipstick color)
✅ Offline Messages between friends
✅ Black skin color, new faces, eyebrows
✅ New hairstyles

Left to do:

- Server restart alerts

- User notifications from admin

Now i have a question or two.

1- will we lose our actual eye color

2- The most important. Will the FF poses be some real lesbian poses or just some MF poses translated to MS ones ?

About the poses, give us lesbians the one kissing on the couch where, in MF version, the man hold woman's breast.         And if possible few 3somes (we can dream  :D )

Not quite sure what the purpose of this idea of seeing who has you on their Ignore Lists?  Seems like this will just cause problems. 

But, still need more looks and options for guy looks and more clothing for everyone would be awesome too!

I don't play often with this game, to be honest cause personal boring.

But I'm still with you until March 2020 at least.

I don't complain much about Sex & building stuff like others.

But what I love the most was In-game Music 2 years ago.

Music quality became worse and worst until today.

What I have learned today were reduction sound quality of in game DJ live broadcast.

At least it was deducted half quality compare with their Radio Server.

WTF's happened here?

Please rectify this, I don't think your Music Moderator is better than old staff, Gizmo.

I don't have any issue with him but he's so Music Naive for me.

Just shoved up junk songs to public places.

Thank you for listening to paid customer...

:)  :)  :) 

Not quite sure what the purpose of this idea of seeing who has you on their Ignore Lists?  Seems like this will just cause problems. 

But, still need more looks and options for guy looks and more clothing for everyone would be awesome too!

✅ Ignore button added to profiles

✅ Delete button and Ignore button added to profile of ignored user

Are you sure? maybe it means easier way to ignore someone???

LITERALLY MEANS YOU CAN IGNORE SOMEONE FROM THEIR PROFILE AND DONT HAVE TO OPEN A CHAT WINDOW OR CLICK ON THEM ANYMORE , SAME REASON THE REPORT BUTTON IS ON THE PROFILE NOW 

Maybe cant remove someone from friends if you ignored them ? dunno i never ignore :P

If you have someone in your friendlist, and that someone ignores you (without deleting you), you cant delete them from your list later on, you will keep seeing their name in there with no option to "delete friend", the next update will make it possible do delete that person from your list