3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

Vampixie said...

"What's wrong with Telegram?"

In what respect? Is it not working or do you mean why shouldn't we use it?

I don't know about either bit but, if you mean the second bit, there must be 1000 similar apps. They probably use it as an exercise in how to create such an app in "Programming 101."

Why I don't understand using it is that this forum is a perfectly reasonable way of the devs communicating with the users and it takes no longer for them to type in here and post images than it does in any other app.
If you meant the first bit, it's working for me ;)

What's wrong with Telegram?

That you actually need to download and install some app that also requires your phone number to register - and all of this just to be able to read news about game. If you ask me - it's very wrong, even if I use Telegram myself. 

I have used Telegram in the past, I do not remember any option to see any of my friends' phone numbers.

Yes, as far as I know there is no option to check other user's phone numbers in Telegram and it also have pretty good defence, but anyway - it's not a smart decision at all to force players using some third party application to have an actual information about upcoming updates. I can understand why they don't want to use this forum anymore, okay. But why not just using twitter like before, twitter don't require you to use an application and provide your phone number to some third party. Why not using their own website - creating a special area for customers where they can check upcoming updates and just let the users turn on the notifications so they will not lose any information. What the point in using Telegram, even if it's nice app?

World chat transformed into a platform for advertising clubs and parties. This is good, but since there is no limit, useful information is quickly lost in spam / flame.

The idea is when messages are not free, people send fewer useless messages to World Chat. And there will be more helpful messages.

No, i guess people will be ok to pay  every time for advertising. But there will not be any dialog and hot discussion of some decent topics.

There are so many additional details/functions that I would like to see in the World Editor.
I have already suggested Options for Bake/Scale of patterns and specifying the file name that you last loaded but a critical thing to know (when you're working with 2D, let alone 3D) is the dimensions of the object you are working with (dynamically changing as you scale it) and its world coordinates.
They could be added to the top line, there is plenty of space (if you shift everything over, lol!)...

3dx-object-details.jpg

Update... oops no one told me about the XYZ icon on the top row, perhaps someone should update the damn documentation (ok, perhaps I should try these things out before posting ;) ).

Woman's moaning voice is really terrible! Can you design more choices? For example, the moans of Asian women

The moaning overall is just super annoying personally. male or female

Have you tried turning the sound down for those effects in settings? Usually I have music playing while having fun and can not here the moaning over that.

Most things I really want the most are to make the game seem more "real" while we are there. More clothing options for all, sounds would be cool, other things to do in game like bar games, gestures, hand movements while dancing slow, etc. Typing so much out all the time with /me or just text takes me a little out of the moments.

If there are no moderators and staff doesn't pay much attention to the forums anymore, what's the use to having them if they cause more problems than they want to address??

Like why even bother keeping them running from their perspective?? Doesn't make much sense.