3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

what i dont like is that we keep sharing n telling ideas n what we want to see

but developers are MIA  :D or whatever is the word :)

Maybe I am imagining things, but it seems the developers have never been around consistently for moderation. There has been times they were more present than others, and few times where it seemed they were almost never around at all. When they aren’t here, like now, people start cooking up doomsday scenarios that never end up happening then the developers just seem to reappear. What’s happening now is probably no different.

He’s right, he made a small snide remark in my diary and I put him on ignore. It was easy.

Ah returned tha favour to you :), we have never spoke before, never met in game but you have this huge chip on your shoulder and have made several "snide" remarks to comments ah have made in threads not concerning you. So this leads me to believe you are an alt with a previous "issue" concerning me and have obviously brought eet with you in your New Character LOL.

Simply returning tha exact comment you gave me in a thread warranted a Forum Igg from you ROFL so this sums you up along with your consistent whining and  waaa poor me attention seeking personality. 

Im here to have fun, you are not, so leave, go cry in a corner or woteva ya do LOL and go take your lil frustrations out on your peckerdillo maybeh itll be fun coz eet seems you don't have much :(

Anyways Cheer up SnoozyGirl best of luck to you Kiss :)

While we're on the subject again. If Gizmo pulls the plug on the forum and WC then it will be that much more difficult for the trolls to troll. I know it won't stop them. If he included a room ban then iggie would start to become much more effective, I'm convinced that the most important thing to do with updates is to sort out the trolls, as far as is possible. The we can get on to the fun stuff like

Clothes editor

A better avi editor

I'm not so convinced by a pose editor but others like it

Not forgetting wider things like changing the marketing focus to more social, OK sex sells to new users but it doesn't keep them.

More fun and more good stuff means more users, which leads to more spondoulies which, in turn leads to more fun and more good stuff ................................................ Conversely less fun and no new good stuff means fewer users, less spondoulies and the situation we see now. I could expand on this and base my case on what I see here and saw in game while I was still playing but that would be over analytical and bore everybody to zeds.

******* a quick edit ****** - the cynic inside me does wonder why we are discussing this when there are no moderators to feed back to Gizmo and the man himself only pops in for about 30 seconds every week or two. We can but try I guess.

While we're on the subject again. If Gizmo pulls the plug on the forum and WC then it will be that much more difficult for the trolls to troll. I know it won't stop them. If he included a room ban then iggie would start to become much more effective, I'm convinced that the most important thing to do with updates is to sort out the trolls, as far as is possible. The we can get on to the fun stuff like

Clothes editor

A better avi editor

I'm not so convinced by a pose editor but others like it

Not forgetting wider things like changing the marketing focus to more social, OK sex sells to new users but it doesn't keep them.

More fun and more good stuff means more users, which leads to more spondoulies which, in turn leads to more fun and more good stuff ................................................ Conversely less fun and no new good stuff means fewer users, less spondoulies and the situation we see now. I could expand on this and base my case on what I see here and saw in game while I was still playing but that would be over analytical and bore everybody to zeds.

******* a quick edit ****** - the cynic inside me does wonder why we are discussing this when there are no moderators to feed back to Gizmo and the man himself only pops in for about 30 seconds every week or two. We can but try I guess.

Pulling tha Forum and WC in mah opinion is tha easy solution. Ideally we shouldn't need Moderators in tha forum or in game, but ah get eet. We are all human and all get emotional, say tings without tinking maybeh or there are those who come here to vent. Ah understand this and im sure some of tha worst Trolls here and in tha game have people that love them and see tha good side of them. We all swing to variants of degrees between good and bad and some peeps we dunn like and make no effort for. There are those we do and they see mostly tha good side of us and being social is complex.

When ah say we all have tha ability to Moderate ourselves, wilps eets true, ah can say something or choose to say something else or choose to say nothing and not everyting ah say ah mean either like a lot of peeps do im guessing. Sometimes we say tings just for an affect even tho we might know they aren't true but at tha time we dunn care.

Ah get eet, this is why we prolly do need peeps who are neutral to add some clarity and enlighten those who fall into tha shadows and hilp them out. Moderators are required we all know this because as ah said we all go off now and then. But Moderating isn't tha easiest solution and mah guess is tha easiest is what will be implemented and we have ourselves to blame. We as tha collective, tha Community have failed to act accordingly and as a whole have become a burden, requiring assessment and adjustment in order to end tha problem.

Tha problem is bigger for some than others, personally ah have fun in tha game with virtually no drams yet others seem to always be in them, eets a problem that has to be fixed for some and tha Dev might do something that everyone will have to lump no WC no Forum and no supper before bed eevers eeps!

K wilps ah said too much was feelin chatty there fo a moment and meows ah gotta runs so toodles :)

Edited what I originally wrote out, tired of responding to the same mind-numbing cookie cutter rants from people with a shared warped mentality again and again.

For there to be self-moderation, a structure needs to be set up that makes it realistic, true we live in a fantasy land here on 3dx but we are still dealing with real people and we are always going to behave as real people do. The developers of the game will have to make drastic changes to the structure of the game to make self-moderation possible, it has already been discussed in great detail earlier in this topic.

Where is Gizmo?

Why do not you answer all these posts?
Is another post "sop" to show that they are "working" on our ideas, when in reality they will only put what they say and want them?
Honestly, I no longer feel part of the 3dx community.
We are not taken into consideration.
Gizmo, where are you?

:huh:

Edited what I originally wrote out, tired of responding to the same mind-numbing cookie cutter rants from people with a shared warped mentality again and again.

For there to be self-moderation, a structure needs to be set up that makes it realistic, true we live in a fantasy land here on 3dx but we are still dealing with real people and we are always going to behave as real people do. The developers of the game will have to make drastic changes to the structure of the game to make self-moderation possible, it has already been discussed in great detail earlier in this topic.

So what you are basically saying is in order for people to show self control, have some self discipline and not act like uncontrollable fools is that tha Devs need to restructure tha game that makes Self Moderation realistic? ROFL. Self Moderation comes from oneself, not a construct from another, or a system in place or even a set of outside rules. We have laws in the real world and they are for people who would break those laws if they were not in place. Its one thing to have penalties that force you to behave its quite another to not have them yet still be able to do so. If Murder wasn't a crime how many of you would now not have tha moral compass to know that it was wrong? Self Moderation, to moderate oneself.

I think you don't understand what Self Moderation is, obviously with this vague comment and your initial arrogant introduction as if you know everything and are tired of repeating yourself, all I hear is dribble, not very well thought out and totally missing tha point. 

People behaving as "real people" is no excuse for bad behaviour, it doesn't cut it in tha real world and not here. You players that show no interest in respecting others and trying to act civil are tha problem so take responsibility and stop shifting tha blame on" tha right structures are not in place yet for me to act with self moderation" ROFL laughable!

Where is Gizmo?

Why do not you answer all these posts?

Is another post "sop" to show that they are "working" on our ideas, when in reality they will only put what they say and want them?

Honestly, I no longer feel part of the 3dx community.

We are not taken into consideration.

Gizmo, where are you?

:huh:

Sadly, people stoped being part of the development  and the "community" back in 2015.

Nowdays they only add the stuff they want, they never lisent to what people want (there are 71 pages in "Things i would like to see in the game", and you can go and read everysingle one of those pages, theres nothing in the game that people sugested even back in 2014)

Updates are only added in few specific seasons of the year, The end/start of a year, because theres where most people get the 1 year membership, so the devs add some stuff for few weeks so people see they are adding and updating the game.

Theres nothing new that Gizmo goes silent for a long time, back in 2016 the devs went silent for almost an entire year, they definitly need to improve on communicating stuff to the community, or ffs, just replying and showing they still alive.... Will they improve that? I dont think so.

Sadly, people stoped being part of the development  and the "community" back in 2015.

Nowdays they only add the stuff they want, they never lisent to what people want (there are 71 pages in "Things i would like to see in the game", and you can go and read everysingle one of those pages, theres nothing in the game that people sugested even back in 2014)

Updates are only added in few specific seasons of the year, The end/start of a year, because theres where most people get the 1 year membership, so the devs add some stuff for few weeks so people see they are adding and updating the game.

Theres nothing new that Gizmo goes silent for a long time, back in 2016 the devs went silent for almost an entire year.

And then it makes no sense to create this kind of post. The other players do well to create their own game, and I also understand why now.

When I signed up I did not think of not inviting anyone. Fortunately, I did not invite any of my friends from other games, they would have been very disappointed by the proposals made and not kept

Things that were added and were requested by players :

- The server rework to block pandora (and this one made updates stop for a pretty long time),

- The door prop,

- The stripper pole poses (i can even remember a player being proud to have his idea put in the game),

- Massage pose was requested,

- BDSM poses (well it's really light for now but it's a start)

- The new content for world editor was probably requested as well at some point.

I can understand it's a bit frustrating to not see the stuff you requested or that it take them some time to do big things (aka pose editor). But i don't think complaining in every post will ever help having the dev or guizmo come back on the forum and listen to the community.

Idk any good reason for stealing rooms, also considering all the amazing free stuff available on websites made by Torax and JuicyJina (o.O is it correct? sry for typos eventually).

With that said, sadly it's something which can be done and is under your nose.

You just have to be a bit creative.. and a big idiot.

I hope they'll fix it someday by adding some kind of "protection".. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

seems pretty straight forward to me........

XngOMzs.png

Hi Rob, well it sounds ok to me.

I just think it would be less hypocritical for developers to add a "Download this room" button next to the room's name.
But only if we are talking about something that is good for them and not just something for which they have no idea on how to be avoided.
That's my opinion. Useless? maybe, but that's how it actually is.

The post you are showing is over a year old and there has been a server and game update since then and I know personally that the software people used to use to steal rooms(posted in forums by Pierrousss) no longer works on 3DX, knowing this stemmed from some huge futa fight in the game. Someone tried to steal one girls room and could not do it and announced that she could not, also PM'd her to clarify what she meant, and I have not seen anything about stealing rooms since the server switch and update. Finally, nothing Robbie JJ posts should ever be looked at as "straight forward", there is nothing straight or forward about him, that is a no brainer. He has zero credibility at this point. So unless you are aware of another way to steal people's rooms, it should not be possible any more.