3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but I'd like two friend levels.  Like casual friends (people I kind of know) and real core friends.  And I'd like the ability to control with that who can see if I'm online (most likely core friends I'd be cool with always letting them know when I get on) as well as who can join rooms I share (core friends or casual).  Yeah, I know this all can create drama but people just have to deal.

Thought I would edit this post into something productive. One thing I would love to see on 3dx, kind of inspired by the post above this, is some sort of status option for members. Not exactly sure where I would add it, but for now I am going to say the friends list and chat tabs. By status I mean “online”, “offline”, “away” and “do not disturb”. I would not use the actual words to display status but instead something like a small dot next to the user name. Green for online, yellow for away, red for do not disturb and I suppose grey or black for offline. Not an original concept. It is already a part of all the messengers we currently use, such as Discord, and ones we used to use a long time ago.

im up for more cool stuff to do in 3dxchat 

3dxchat needs more sex stuff n more social stuff to do :)

most important updates that 3dxchat needs to do is on character customization thousands of ppl play other games with bad graphics because those games allow them to have ton of variety in character customization 

So if we get more character customization updates for example elf ears cool kitty ears fox ears ,tails ,more face etc it will give players the option to be more unique .

A new dev location with funpark that ppl can go there ride weel n do some fun stuff there with the option of sex also ,that will add up to the social aspect .

just imagine u go out with ur friends in a fun park room wont it be awesome :)

Not forget the pose editor since its a sex game that will allow many poses to be made and tons of ppl will line up to play 3dxchat :)

i can imagine how 3dxchat will skyrocket when we advertize in social media that a pose editor is comming n u will be able to create tons of poses .....i can already feel the flow of the cash  :D  :P 

We won that pose editor vote ages ago, why has it taken so long?

If we cant get it yet how about letting us use the group of poses on couches etc individually in our builds. That would enable us to  make some custom poses without having one working pose and a heap of really stupid ones.

​Also can we have that stool pose separated? That ugly cushion top looks weird in a tabletop, car bonnet, piano top etc.

Actually be nice to have that option with and without ropes to.

Foo!!! You said...

"...how about letting us use the group of poses on couches etc individually in our builds."

Smart thinking sweety :)

Cordelia said, on page 14, when she was hoping that this thread might get back on track ;)

"Even better, why not have all poses individually as objects, so we can attach to anything?"

I repeat once again, a very strange topic. We are discussing an upcoming update, but we know nothing about it. no information from the administration. There are a lot of suggestions to improve the game from the players, and there are really interesting ones (i don"t like the ears of cats, foxes, and tails, this is not an animegame). more detailed character editor? yes! more poses? and yes again! poses editor? I doubt that this is actually real. we see how poses rarely appear in the game, and I think the problem is not technical capability. 

x-gold for world chat? lol. tell me in what other game in the chat there is no spam, trolls, and other things? This is inevitable for any online game. if developers want more profit, other ways are needed.

just for example: when creating a room, the number of default slots for guests is 10, do you want 20? pay 1000 x-gold and etc.(and we will have less "grand opening" trash rooms).

but all of our offers remain offers. The theme of tattoo and piercing has been under discussion for 3-4 years, so what? male characters are of the same type, shit hairstyles, from 12 dances (for men) we use 2-3, the rest look like paralytic movements. in other (non-sex) games, characters have more emotions than in our "sexgame". we can only clap and wave. lol.

and yes, i don’t mind that there will be a basic version of a character, with a certain number of hairstyles, clothes and other things, an extended version of a character with a large number of things to pay for. btw, the administration could do a survey of the players about it.

(sorry for google translate).

We definitely need more game and possibilities.

A spinning object working a bit like the door one would be great and let do a lot of things.

A rotating object who never stop to move would be awesome too if there is some possibility to group it with other objects. The door for example can't be detailed as it only move alone.

Platform moving up and down, simply moving back once they hit something else would be awesome too and let do, for example, elevator and such.

It probably require to rework a few things but since theses things are probably existing already in unity engine, that shouldn't be that hard to had.

It’s got nothing to do with free speech. Let me lay it down how it goes… Troll-boy logs-on, for him it’s about power and control and personal kicks. He wants to play people like marionettes and pull all their strings because he sees other players as nothing but objects to use for his own fun and gratification, not people with rights and privileges who pay the same cash as him to be there, certainly not equals. He sees himself as far superior to everyone else online. He wants to control their gameplay experience while he’s there, either just force them to focus totally on him or else make them feel crappy and explode then laugh his tits off at them when they do, he wants to be the center of attention and he wants to dominate World Chat for a few hours and feel powerful. He justifies this by telling himself that intelligent people will ignore him and not react, and those who rise to his tried and trusted bait are stupid morons who deserve everything they get. Some of them are pure attention whores who want World Chat to be all about them while they are there and blot-out all other conversation not involving themselves, others are just plain sadists who delight in hurting others. Either way, their goal is the same which is to hi-jack World Chat and make it all about themselves for a while as their own personal playpen and therapy session and the rest of the users who wish to stay there and use it normally have no idea what is about to happen to them.

He sits down and logs on to World Chat which has been ticking along nicely for several hours, pleasant conversations, new users asking questions, friends catching-up with each other, basically people just using the feature for what it was designed for, enjoying themselves and feeling good. He may just jump straight in and get right to it, or can often sit and watch for a bit without saying anything and wait for someone to voice an opinion on something. When someone does, he says something to contra what was said, starts an argument. Then turns it around to make it look like the other person has an issue and tries to get them to defend themselves which almost always works. Others start to join-in and discuss the topic and it gets heated. Troll-boy gets a hardon at this point over the stupid people he is controlling. Troll-boy says things which make no sense or are patently inaccurate knowing others will get even more upset and have people running around in circles, this is easy because everyone has up to this point been discussing things as adults and the sneaky way he starts this off is by making out he is serious too so others treat the conversation as a serious one, however Troll-boy was never serious in the first place. Troll-boy then starts to get personal and insult others in an effort to make things even more heated.

Some people begin to realize (if they haven’t already) that this person is not interested in a normal chat and simply trolling so put them on ignore, however because they still wish to stay and use World Chat and interact with their friends and other users like they paid for, they continue to see arguing and friction anyway and their mood continues to plumment regardless of whether they use ignore or not, not to mention they now see a load of people arguing with someone they can’t see and only see half an angry inane conversation, but they still see it. Ignoring the person has not removed the conversation or the toxic atmosphere so they are still affected by it and they either stay and suffer through it, go somewhere else like local which forces them out of World Chat when they would not have left otherwise, or log off disgusted and feeling shit which was not what they paid for and not what Gizmo intended for his customers.

Those who do not put him on ignore also continue to have to deal with this now horrible environment plus read his provoking shit as well, but it’s now turned into people arguing with each other as well and has become a cesspool of conflict, new people coming in and getting upset and saying why can’t everyone just get along and others looking in and closing it straight away in disgust. The noxious atmosphere has spread to everyone who is present. Troll boy has managed to turn a civil and enjoyable chat environment into something now totally unpleasant, he will keep it going as long as he can until he gets bored, survey his mayhem with satisfaction and then log out feeling satisfied and satiated and powerful at how he managed to play all those stupid people. It is done to a playerbase who do not give their consent or permission to it and do not see it coming which makes it a form of mental rape, and has absolutely nothing to do with free speech. It’s about control, abuse, disrespect and hi-jacking everyone’s 3DX game experience for their own kicks against the will of others.

EXACTLY! 

For this reason ah fully support paying to post in WC, limit the audience these Trolls have, also give us a Room Boot feature that will now be important as Trolls will migrate to Local Chats. 

You see these are tha measures taken when Trolls, people who deliberately ruin peoples fun are ALLOWED to do so, reporting doesn't work, new alt/igg system make eet even easier for them, so this is what happens. We all lose because of a few that will not be removed.

Ah dunn know if this is by design from tha Devs or even if tha Trolls here are paid to create this problem/solution cycle, eet sure can look this way seeing as they seem protected. This may not be tha case but sure gets you wondering why they are not removed, money from all their alts and accounts you say, well what about all tha peeps they have had their hand in leaving tha game.

Anyways Build tha Pay Wall !

I was one of the 1st to suggest a boot from room feature, may have even been the 1st.

The problem now with the new iggy system is that I am not sure how effective it will be against the trolls.

The way it will have worked before is you boot someone and put them on full ignore, they will have needed a second account to be able to re enter a room.

Now if we able to boot someone, put them on ignore, they could easily come back in on a different avi on the same account, once they have used all their avis they could re create and still get in.

So a boot from room feature, without going to a lot of work to be able to make it so the players account is banned from the room, means it will not be aby where as effective as will have been before.

A player would be able to keep re entering causing trouble each time they did until the owner was able to re boot that player from the room.

The biggest problem with the trouble caused by trolls in WC is that the report system is not any where near fast enough.

It would need to be able to be acted upon in minutes for reports to really have a decent effect.

From what I understand it is possible that if a player deletes the avi they used to create problems before the report is seen, then the devs do not know who owned that avi and the report becomes useless.

So things have really been put very much in the trolls favour.

There are things that can be done that could have very much an instant effect, to ways where the report can find and carry the account ID so when the report is looked at a player cannot hide by deleting.

What I would like to see for world chat, is to have it so we can click on a post someone has done and see an option to report that post.

When reported a mark something like X1 is placed at the start of that avis avi ID.

If a second report gets placed on that avi ID that mark then becomes X2, and a 3rd makes it X3.

Each report is sent to the devs carrying not only the post and the information of the player who made the post, but also the information of the player that made the report.

Knowing that the reporters information is also sent should prevent players from abusing the system and making false reports.

If a player ends up with X3, 3 reports against them, then they receive an instant ban (automatically) from being able to post in WC.

All the scrip would need to do is see the X3 at the start of the avi ID and not allow any posting from that player.

If something like this was to be done using things placed in a database to show a player as not being able to post then the script would have to be checking the database for each and every post made.

Just another thought on what may be possible, but I am sure it will be beaten to death in these forums.

Yes I know what you are thinking, a group of people all put a report on an innocent post and have that player cop a ban from posting.

But how long would that go on for, each report carries the name of the reporter, and if it's a false report then they get punished when the report is reviewed.

Plus if people know their name will be attached to the report, how many will actually do that knowing they will be in trouble.

If you click report and a message comes up saying that your information will also be sent to the devs, and you will be punished for lodging false reports, how many will click send if it is not a reportable post.

Yes there may be people who will provoke others into making reportable posts, but isn't that something we are trying to get rid of as well.

Plus what are the alternatives, get rid of WC all together, leave it the way it is ?

It's just a suggestion, but don't dismiss it so quickly without thinking about how it may work.

EXACTLY! 

For this reason ah fully support paying to post in WC, limit the audience these Trolls have

Well I prefer that they stay in world chat instead goind to my room to troll the local... just saying... world chat is like a troll playground, if you remove it, they will try to find another one.

So better have them where on iggy ;)

Well I prefer that they stay in world chat instead goind to my room to troll the local... just saying... world chat is like a troll playground, if you remove it, they will try to find another one.

So better have them where on iggy ;)

……..''also give us a Room Boot feature that will now be important as Trolls will migrate to Local Chats."  

already thought of that's :P

Besides WC isn't being removed, but tha number of people who will freely feed tha Trolls will diminish and Trolls need an audience, sure they might have a few fans that stick with them in WC, fans or alts or same ting really but with a Room Boot also they will be cornered, netted and put down  :D 

Can we have a "cutout" effect to apply to a primitive so that when it comes in contact with an object its shape is sculpted from the object...

3dx-cutout.jpg

This is simple example, virtually 2D effect, but 3D should be possible.

A curving tool will be better :)

A curving tool will be better :)

Oh wow, for once I agree with Aliviax. The world editor could really use a free transform tool, similar to what you would find in Adobe Illustrator, or a pen tool. My only fear is it would be something that crashes the game and not possible. Maybe that is why only shapes are provided currently, but I have no idea. I do not do 3D design and the capabilities of Unity in regards to how it applies to this game are a complete mystery to me.

So far it's up to requests for the following:

1.  More tools for World Editor.

2.  More textures and the ability to apply and remove in World Editor.

3.  Room boot feature.  Some allow for a certain time or you select ignore and it's right away they still can't see or enter even without relog.

4.  A better way to put ads up for rooms that doesn't take over World Chat and control some of what is said on it.  (See below for a description of an idea.)

5.  A way of having some kind of weather like snow and rain.

6.  More clothing options even textures.  Example men have no socks or a regular suit.

In one game you can actually click on the text and report it, it does shows the devs what has been reported, who the report is against and who reported it.  They also have a way to tell when it's the same person reporting it using another account. I do know one person was a report abuser and was fully banned from the game and that was an example that they gave without the name just showing the constant text that was reported and that they do take action against reporting abusers as it's a feature to help not hinder the game.

As I suggested before in a previous post, an idea of a scrolling line as that was suggested and I described what it looks like and how it works.  They are some suggestions to help.  Also there is a way to prevent the same thing from being posted over and over using key words or to prevent certain words from being written.

Lisa said on a similar topic (without discussion)...

---------------------------------

Hi All!
Upcoming Content topic moved to Telegram - best app ever.

Join Us!

Download Telegram for every platform:
-------------------------------

While I take her comment "best app ever" with a pinch of salt, my experience has been that you have to provide a telephone number, regardless of platform. Is that correct?