3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

Has anybody considered that world chat and the forums are exactly how Gizmo wants them to be? They advertise 3dxChat as he wants it, no? I think this explains a lot. If not true then he must make sure his game is presented in the way he wants.

Edit here - I should also say that by not dealing with trolls and bullying Gizmo is saying that those opinions agree with the ethos of the game.

Hallo, noch ein Bild von Bianca bekommen, hat eine weitere Posen entwickelt Bei MF sollte es auch diese Pose als Vaginal vorhanden sein ,nicht nur als Anal .Auch diese ist recht einfach glaube ich zu entwickeln ;-)

post-16836-0-86068100-1548105948_thumb.png

If it is the trolls taking over WC causing constant spamming then that should be the issue not the room ads the trolls.

Trolling seems to be unavoidable on the internet. It is everywhere you go when you sit down, log in and begin your online journey. It is only made worse when it is encouraged or, as you suggest, condoned. Forums, along with world chat, is proof that a small and insignificant minority adore trolls here but are rather boisterous and repetitive in the support of their behavior, often emulating them in a passive aggressive manner. One could make parallels to the Charles Manson family, but that is a sad thought and why I suggested maybe they could start a girl super group like Spice Girls instead. There could be Angry Spice, Stinky Spice, Smelly Spice, Not Fresh Spice and, yes everyone’s favorite, Scary Spice. Just a thought.

iMZQzPK.jpg

Are you sure that there as many as five trolls? I want to say a variation of something I said in RobT's erstwhile thread.

Is trolling a sex game a high status troll? If someone were to say in Troll-land 'RobT trolls a sex game'. Would he be elevated to 'Troll of the Year' and celebrated throughout Troll-land. I do not think this likely. Trolls would probably say 'What a sad m**********r'.

The problem in WC is not adverts because they are useful, even if they can be annoying. The big thing is trolling, abuse and bullying.

I understand that there are a lot of nonamerican peoples in this forum... but for the sake of fighting for what is right yall... trying to tear away the freedom to speak freely is just downright inequitable. (I feel like I should cross my arms and stomp my feet after that statement *snorts*) but truly... just because you dont like something doesnt mean it should be removed. Sure a moderator would be ideal for those that end up in the crossfire of a dispute or for if someone decides to spam the hell out of WC with ads.. but consider how many people have gotten help and tips. People with the inability to approach a single person is able to come in and say hello and odds are the acknowledgement from the others present brings them a smile. Just saying that it's easy to pick things apart because of negativity, but why not take a look at the positive side too before trying to rid it from existence.

Bullying is ok because of free speech, no? You might think me an idiot and to say you think that is ok. What is not ok is to keep pointing at me and saying ‘idiot’ over and over. What is worse is getting friends to do same. Worse to use alts to make yourself look strong. You are not idiot, I am not either. Both of us know difference between free speech and bullying.

Bullying is ok because of free speech, no? You might think me an idiot and to say you think that is ok. What is not ok is to keep pointing at me and saying ‘idiot’ over and over. What is worse is getting friends to do same. Worse to use alts to make yourself look strong. You are not idiot, I am not either. Both of us know difference between free speech and bullying.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, some forms of verbal bullying are an acceptable part of free speech. This forum, however, has its own set of rules and free speech is not one of its tenants. If you take the time to look over the rules, the bottom line is the administrators can remove someone from the game or these forums for any reason they choose. I would think bullying would be one reason, I guess we will see what happens on that subject.

I understand that there are a lot of nonamerican peoples in this forum... but for the sake of fighting for what is right yall... trying to tear away the freedom to speak freely is just downright inequitable. (I feel like I should cross my arms and stomp my feet after that statement *snorts*) but truly... just because you dont like something doesnt mean it should be removed. Sure a moderator would be ideal for those that end up in the crossfire of a dispute or for if someone decides to spam the hell out of WC with ads.. but consider how many people have gotten help and tips. People with the inability to approach a single person is able to come in and say hello and odds are the acknowledgement from the others present brings them a smile. Just saying that it's easy to pick things apart because of negativity, but why not take a look at the positive side too before trying to rid it from existence.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you appear to be saying two things. Firstly that freedom of speech is paramount to Americans and that some bullying is inevitable, possibley even desirable, to this end. The second is that moderation is required. I know the two aren't totally mutually incompatible but it is difficult to have a foot in both camps. I think it boils down to rules is rules and they should be applied consistently and transparently to all. Here we are three months since I last took a look at the forums and the same old crap continues, perpetrated by the same people for exactly the same pathetic justifications.

someone did not like spam in WC and offered an idea with Paid chat to make suffer the others. It will only lead WC to become Water Closet full of Spam and there will be not any of messages of regular chat. they will be ok to pay but it wont be nice conversation anymore, only a bag full of paid Advertisement. Think what you want carefully.

someone did not like one person dramatic alter ego and offered an idea to remove all alts for the others. It will lead to the lack of visual part of roleplay, harassment and no ways back if people made a mistake making wrong character, people will suffer being not able to be who they imagine. for the other thing there is moderation and report button but why to bother devs to ban 1 user if we can bother them to remove the whole game aspect and make innocent people who did not make an "alt drama" suffer? this is stupid.

someone did not like cold invites and offered the idea removing one to make the other people suffer so they will never be creative in social games like Catch and fuck or Stripes and Ladders or other puzzle interactivity.

I can say let's make paid undressing because i am offended when naked guy walks around me

Let's make paid Sex pose select because i don't like the pose my partner selecting and the sex pose he chooses is offending me

Let's make paid clothing change and skin color change because i don't tolerate people by their skin color and want everyone to be same color.

Let's make paid roleplay game because i do not tolerate a community of futas, furries, anime, and don't tolerate and respect the fantasy of the other players because i wish everyone to be same

Let's make paid chat for foreigners from other countries because i am offended as i haven't learn any languages except English.

Let them pay i don't care if they are innocent because i am offended and feel bad. 

Is not that stupid? think about it!

I was just asking what it was you actually did mean? Later you say you don’t condone bullying ........ good. I wonder why you have been party to so much of it. Your actions do not actually support your words imho.

I'm just gonna let you have your righteousness because I have no desire to argue moot points with someone who will turn everything I say into something hateful. Manipulating someone's words for your own justification is how you play your game... so have at it, darlin. Enjoy

Even now i’m not sure what you were getting at. I suppose I should have qualified my earlier post by saying that even in the land of the free spreading lies about people is not a good way to win friends and influence people. If it isn’t illegal then at least it causes the lawyers to rub their hands with glee. Sadly we don’t have any recourse in 3dxChat. Reporting knobheads to Gizmo is about as much use as milking a cow with its tail.

So guys, what do we do when some people find it impossible to behave themselves in polite society?

Has Gizmo ever said something like “Guys, i need money.. More money = more updates” ??

Why are there people in here suggesting that we should buy more xgold to get more updates? This is ridiculous.

*triggered*

personaly i want to believe that the more money devs earn the more they work n make updates 

also Gizmo move to make WC payed chat shows us clearly they need more money ...well i could be wrong  who knows 

Aliviax said

"personaly i want to believe that the more money devs earn the more they work n make updates "

Personally, I want to believe that, with the money that they are raking in from subscriptions, they can afford to hire others to work and make updates. However, from my long experience here, I doubt that they will do it, regardless of how much they rake in.

To discuss the issue of bullying and the claims of it.  There are people who will not mention a name but directly speak about a person and those that support the person lumping them as a group of people, which is a masked way of harassing the user(s). (See the rule posted below with the words in bold.)  There are a multitude of threads that this is being done on including this one. Here are a few examples of what I've dealt with my rape being slammed for days on end, being called a twat, called a child and/or was acting like one, that I veil insults and that I also go after a select group of people.  That being said, I've never insulted someone, harassed anyone or gone after a select group of people.  I reply to any and every one on the forum giving my opinion that can be based on my experience and/or my thoughts on what was written.  I reply when a reply is given and even clarify exactly what I am saying if it's misunderstood.

That being said, it was written that it was a mission to get a certain person banned from the forum even to the point of making another account by someone to continue that by a group of people except a couple of which said it's not right to do, yet doing exactly what they're trying to get that person banned for by doing masked insults and harassment.

Report is a good feature but reporting every post a certain user or select group of users post is actually doing more harm than good because the Devs now have to sort through countless posts on threads instead of the ones that actually need to be looked at which mean the Devs may just skim over the reports, lock or remove a thread instead of reviewing the much needed report(s) that broke a rule and requires action.

Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion and give a reply on this forum even if we don't like their opinion of what is being given.  That is simply what a forum is about.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1425-3dxchat-community-rules/

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.
- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people
Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.
The idea behind this is to prevent any player from consistently being uncomfortable on the forums.

With regards to World Chat, there was a scrolling suggestion, now I've seen this in another game I play where the room opening is announced in World Chat by the Devs and then there is a scroll bar at the top of World Chat, with that game you pay to have your room advertised in that scrolling announcement with token here it could be XGold that you earn from a spinning wheel where we get XGold for logging in.  They also limit how many times you can post in World Chat with the same text and it looks for those words in variation with after the 5th time of posting the same thing so you can't keep posting and take over the World Chat.  They also have another chat like local where everyone else can see it but doesn't allow for room announcements to be posted so it's like two World Chats but one is one is a little restricted the other is totally restricted.  They also have the local (room) chat as well.

I wasnt speaking of unnamed person. Yall keep bringing him into it. Welp, I got stuffs to do, places to go so if yall choose to spend your day spreading hate instead of love that's on you. Have a wonderful day.

Edit: quick note, in case you didnt know stooping to someone's level makes you just as bad as them. All excuses are invalid.

Offering hugs is hardly being a bully, stating my opinion is not bullying, and having my own thoughts and reactions is not bullying. Lying about your intentions towards my post just to get a rise is a bit redundant at this point. I do have to commend you on your consistency though, it is rather admirable.

Ffs stop going on about hugs. You know, I know and everybody else in the world knows that hugging somebody when they don’t want it is pretty effing unpleasant. Continuing to to do it is bullying. Teaming up with your mates to make fun of someone is bullying. I don’t have to post links but you don’t have to look far to see what you and your mates have got up to.

Take a look at Mar_Mohan’s post. Now that is pretty effing clear.

https://constitutioncenter.org/interactive-constitution/amendments/amendment-i

I put this here because we do not have the rights to insult and harass other people claiming it's Freedom of Speech.

As an example here in the US there is a group of Catholic High School students (different races) who attended a march in Washington, D.C. While waiting for their bus to take them home, there were four African African Isrealites shouting vulgar language and more at them, they asked their adult chaperones if they could sing their school song so their couldn't hear them being spoke to that way.  Then the Native American had approached him with a few other Native Americans, the one who started the march in front of the students had claimed he was afraid for his life that they started with him, surrounded him and were chanting "Build that wall", making threats, have him fear for his life by using select video footage, when the full video footage and several recording later showed the Isrealites shouting at the students, the Native Americans walking to the students, pounding a drum mere inches from one students face while other Native Americans shouted all kinds of vulgar language and slurs at the students. Since it was reported incorrectly the students and the school have been viciously attacked, the one student that stood there with his hands in his coat pockets while the drum was beat mere inches from his face, has received countless death threats and even faces expulsion, which was at the time being stated while it's being looking into.  While things are coming to light, the Native American that lead the group has done this before to children claiming the exact same thing other than "Build that Wall".

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&q=covington+catholic+kentucky