3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

So..is Rob an update now? This was the update discussion topic right? I find massive hilarity, again, watching the hipocracy of the women who have taken over every thread to talk about him. You ladies do realize that when ya rail on and on about something, that you yourself are doing, that you become nothing but a joke. Right?

Ffs stop going on about hugs. You know, I know and everybody else in the world knows that hugging somebody when they don’t want it is pretty effing unpleasant. Continuing to to do it is bullying. Teaming up with your mates to make fun of someone is bullying. I don’t have to post links but you don’t have to look far to see what you and your mates have got up to.

Take a look at Mar_Mohan’s post. Now that is pretty effing clear.

How is it clear?  I'm stating exactly what has gone on and what my experience on here has been, I'm not masking it. This is exactly what my post refers to, targeting a select group of users.

One thing i’ve noticed is that a certain person invariably appears when a certain other person comes under fire.

To address the point raised. What seems to me to be a key point appearing here is that trolling and bullying in the forums and wc is something worth dealing with, in a future update maybe? When you talk about bullying and trolling very few names come to mind. One of whom delights in his status as a troll, sad though it may seem to some of us.

It’s got nothing to do with free speech. Let me lay it down how it goes… Troll-boy logs-on ...

Really you could have stopped there and we all know how this story ends.  :P But you forgot one very critical category of troll and that would be the ones with very low-self esteem, and a poor image of themselves filled with insecurities, who seem to enjoy tearing others apart to try to bring them down to their level. Some of us, such as myself, have been guilty of taking the bait. This type of troll probably fits into the category of sadist, which you did mention, I just felt compelled to elaborate on it further.

Really you could have stopped there and we all know how this story ends. :P But you forgot one very critical category of troll and that would be the ones with very low-self esteem, and a poor image of themselves filled with insecurities, who seem to enjoy tearing others apart to try to bring them down to their level. Some of us, such as myself, have been guilty of taking the bait. This type of troll probably fits into the category of sadist, which you did mention, I just felt compelled to elaborate on it further.

Oh the irony of this post is delicious.

To discuss the issue of bullying and the claims of it.  There are people who will not mention a name but directly speak about a person and those that support the person lumping them as a group of people, which is a masked way of harassing the user(s). (See the rule posted below with the words in bold.)  There are a multitude of threads that this is being done on including this one. Here are a few examples of what I've dealt with my rape being slammed for days on end, being called a twat, called a child and/or was acting like one, that I veil insults and that I also go after a select group of people.  That being said, I've never insulted someone, harassed anyone or gone after a select group of people.  I reply to any and every one on the forum giving my opinion that can be based on my experience and/or my thoughts on what was written.  I reply when a reply is given and even clarify exactly what I am saying if it's misunderstood.

That being said, it was written that it was a mission to get a certain person banned from the forum even to the point of making another account by someone to continue that by a group of people except a couple of which said it's not right to do, yet doing exactly what they're trying to get that person banned for by doing masked insults and harassment.

Report is a good feature but reporting every post a certain user or select group of users post is actually doing more harm than good because the Devs now have to sort through countless posts on threads instead of the ones that actually need to be looked at which mean the Devs may just skim over the reports, lock or remove a thread instead of reviewing the much needed report(s) that broke a rule and requires action.

Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion and give a reply on this forum even if we don't like their opinion of what is being given.  That is simply what a forum is about.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1425-3dxchat-community-rules/

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.
- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people
Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.
The idea behind this is to prevent any player from consistently being uncomfortable on the forums.

... Removed as to not make a post bigger.

The rule you quoted is, Mar.

You pointed out about the rule that I had quote being clear.

One thing i’ve noticed is that a certain person invariably appears when a certain other person comes under fire.

To address the point raised. What seems to me to be a key point appearing here is that trolling and bullying in the forums and wc is something worth dealing with, in a future update maybe? When you talk about bullying and trolling very few names come to mind. One of whom delights in his status as a troll, sad though it may seem to some of us.

This breaks that very rule you stated I made clear.  You are masking the harassment of another user(s). You chose to pick out specific replies on this thread instead of all posts.

I understand that there are a lot of nonamerican peoples in this forum... but for the sake of fighting for what is right yall... trying to tear away the freedom to speak freely is just downright inequitable. 

Wait... Are you really trying to unironically state here that freedom to speak is some american-only value and only americans can fully understand the importance of it? 

I'm just gonna let you have your righteousness because I have no desire to argue moot points with someone who will turn everything I say into something hateful. Manipulating someone's words for your own justification is how you play your game... so have at it, darlin. Enjoy

"The irony in this post is delicious."

a0wx3h1.png

Sorry I could not help it.  :P