3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

3 months since my sub expired and i come here today and yet nothing to convince me to come back :( so sad this game was a potential...

Nothing to convince you? not even your friends? Omg! that is so sad

I miss that one. Together with the poll for the pose editor (http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6540-pose-editor/) the world editor update is not really the bugfixes and stability packages and amazing update that I expected to make me sub again.

What about some more gestures like the "Hello" and "Applause", couple dances, not only the slowdance one, BDSM poses, FFF poses, all requested long ago 2014 in a thread started by somebody called Gizmo (http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/399-sex-positions/)? Only placing passive useless items again is the next update? Trailers of old things and streaming is not really what makes an old customer like me stay. In this case I have to wish you better luck with all the new ones. Since more than a year there is not any development regarding actions our avas can do. More sex poses are not really new thing but even poses we did not get any since months.

Announcing great amazing things, asking for the user’s wishes and seeing what to all that happens, nothing, does not make me wish anything because it is useless. But it makes me not very amused.

Oh, btw.: What’s the status on fighting Pandora? (http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/5085-pandora-review/?hl=pandora) On page 2 from July 4th in 2017 we learned you are working on it.

q.e.e. (quod erat expectandum), no answer

Still not any word on what the announced amazing update will be, not any timeline. But asked if we want a pose editor but no word on how the server performance increasing is proceeding nothing substantive but suddenly another world editor thing. I feel hot air but I clearly prefer the hot air of summer outside a lot more than hot air of the marketing here.

The spice (the cash) is flowing for 3DX so things will not change here. But if 3DX does not change I will change myself.

No more world editor stuff plz half ppl dont even know to build and those that we build we get stolen of our rooms .

so why more world editor stuff?

where are the new clothes ? the new poses ?

why u dont have fix those sofa FF poses that are so bad (streatched female avis ) music in some places breaks again 

No more world editor stuff plz half ppl dont even know to build and those that we build we get stolen of our rooms .

so why more world editor stuff?

where are the new clothes ? the new poses ?

why u dont have fix those sofa FF poses that are so bad (streatched female avis ) music in some places breaks again 

many people wrote... about the fact that the new FF poses on the couch are made very badly :(

Just a heads up for the Devs.

There is a competitor that has released their plans for a public release of "Oasis" by late summer. With tools to create clothing, layouts and such from those with experience in a micro economy. This means lots of content possibly for sale quickly in around 100 days.

Hopefully, this illustrates the urgency of getting a lot more content here quickly. Three months will pass quickly.

With so many screaming for clothing, poses and content in general, this could become a issue.

Creating New Content in Oasis: For the time being, we will be disabling content creation tools for the general public in Oasis. We want to be sure that everything offered for use and sale in Oasis is high quality and will be maintained through any potential item-breaking updates and changes

FFS, the Devs arn't 'to lazy.'

They/he/she/it  just thinks other things are more important.

There is a ton of shit needing done. Is your 'want' more important?? Is 'mine'? who's is most important? 

Creating New Content in Oasis: For the time being, we will be disabling content creation tools for the general public in Oasis. We want to be sure that everything offered for use and sale in Oasis is high quality and will be maintained through any potential item-breaking updates and changes

can I get some form of link to check this oasis thingy... even via forum pm messaging?

so hard to find it especially with ready player one being around :D

thanks

Did anybody ever had this bug?

dailygoldr9sca.png

The reward is always 300 XGold, not more, not any other reward. But it reads the bonus gets better if I login everyday...

Oh I know, it goes 50, 100, 150 and so on the first few days but it stops at 300 though it says it will increase on. Either I want more every day or an update is needed.