3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Hello Gizmo it's possible to add new clothes and haircut for men ? because all that look like a old style and we are very limited for make a own style différent to all people ? Girl have more choice to men it's not normal where is the legality of sex in all that? Hope you go answers !  :) We need a new fresh style.

Dear players, now we are working on refactoring the server part code (back end). This will increase the stability and speed of processing requests to the server. Also this will allow us to introduce new options into the game: change the character's nickname, change the gender. Would you like it?

I changed my opinion. Why do we need to change character`s nickname or gender? Give us back the old function where we could create a character for free. I paying 20$/month and it is too expensive for this game(waiting updates simulator). I have no idea why we need to waste every time those 10000xGold. Bad person waste their money on new account and problem wasn`t solved by this silly update from 2015 year.

And give us another 2 slots for characters, we need five slots. You devs must care about roleplayers here. There are many of them. Thank you.

they changed it because a ton of people were complaining some were getting on alts and "mindfucking them"  plus they make more money with xgold purchases so stands to reason you will never see this reversed. 

Yep,I know. I played here in middle of 2015.  And only xGold is a reason to nothing change.

Dear players, now we are working on refactoring the server part code (back end). This will increase the stability and speed of processing requests to the server. Also this will allow us to introduce new options into the game: change the character's nickname, change the gender. Would you like it?

Absolutely. Change the name and the gender.

This allows for a new, breathable experience to the game that is SORELY needed, one that takes WAY too long to grind as far as XG goes. Logging in for about a month to create a new character gets boring, seeing the same nicknames OVER and OVER, is boring. At least with the new nickname option, you can create a whole new character for yourself, and have fun with the game, as it is intended.

The same goes for the gender. I know plenty of guys who would LOVE to play as a female avatar, and like I mentioned before, having to grind away for a month only AFTER you've paid for a month JUST to get another character, doesn't make sense. When you miss a day without logging in, you're dropped back to 100 XG again, making the grind to a new character that much more bothersome.

If you already have a character, at least give us that opportunity to change the sex of the character and we're good to go. Easy peasy, lemon squeazy.

The ones who bring up the drama that may or may not "potentially" be created are coming up with those scenarios in their own heads. They are the ones causing it, or are being affected by it. And really, it's only a few people; less than 15 people being affected at the most. To cater to those players, is to cater to the drama. Please don't do this.

For the rest of us, please make this option affordable. I hate having to pay for weddings, divorces, new avatars and the beer in the game, when really, all these things, should already be free. Anyone taking those things too seriously deserve the consequences, because as we all know, this is just an adult sex game.

This isn't the Sims; this is not your personal gateway to finding true love. This game is as just as much as it is for us women as it is for all guys. Sure, you can bring up Pandora as say that all avatars are now in jeopardy of being ousted in the game.

People who use Pandora are weak, insecure and desperate. There, I said it so you don't have to. And really, who cares if you play as a male or female avatar anymore? No one does, except for those who think they can find true love on here, which you can't. It's a platform to meet people sure, but to fall in love? Not really.

And of course, we bring up the subject that one or two players could abuse this. We all know who we're talking about, but that ignore button is still there. Even if they change their nicknames, that account will still be under ignore, so, if you can keep that aspect of what you're trying to implement on your sever and game, I say yes.

If it were a perfect game, these options would be allowed for free. Allow us the opportunity to change our names and sex of our avatars. That way, it opens up the world to the STORYTELLERS and the ROLEPLAYERS, who by far, outweigh the casual player 10 to one. I would LOVE to have this option, for the sake of telling a story again with a character I'm free to change at my heart's content.

You've given to the drama queens by making everything cost XG, and you've given to the Minecraft builders of 3DX with World Editor.

Please, please, PLEASE give something to us storytellers and role players. Give something back to the imagination of the game.

Some of us aren't looking for love, we're just looking to have fun and be able to tell a story when we log on. That shouldn't have to cost a thing. Better still, if we're engaged in a story through what development would like to implement to the game, World Chat wouldn't be riddled with crap.

I know I'd much rather spend my time imagining on a PM that wasting my time on World Chat.

Please, Gizmo. I'm begging you, on behalf of all players who have fun with this game, please give us this chance, and if possible, for free.

I miss the way the game used to be before it became all politically correct for the sake of a few. I miss the way the game was back when I joined in 2015. It had SO much fun playing the game back then.

HMTL was integrated in the chat so we could create our own stories and characters with stories that would last for HOURS; free avatars for days on end so we could create Chun Li or LaraCroft or FayeValentine so that we could make a few fantasies come true, and the Roleplay window was up for anyone interested in joining a role play while in a local, public place.

You'll get a GIANT influx of old players and new players if you could just go back to the way the game was played back in 2015.

Wow, I'm getting nostalgic about 3DXChat. That's pretty cool.

and made room spamming 5 times worse than it is now and one spam message took up half the chat window.   might as well bring back mass room invites if thats the case :P

It was, especially in World Chat. But for the life of me, I rarely entered WC unless I had to look for someone who was disconnected. The only room spammers were, and are the ones, who had DJ music playing and really, that didn't interest me at all. It still doesn't, and people still spam their rooms like they were the be all, end all of the disk jockey experience.

I've learned to role play a lot better since I first started playing in June of 2015. HTML wouldn't be as essential now, plus the spam on WC would be worse. Nostalgia talking, really. ♥

Hey Sam!  Good to see you.

Am I correct that your roleplaying wouldn't be adversely affected by having the original character name in parenthesis?  Something like, my character name is "Tlaera" but tonight I feel like playing as "Dream Master Elsa" so my profile would show:

Dream Master Elsa (Tlaera)

If they did that, it feels like it would meet the needs of both roleplayers and people worried about abuse.  You could change your nickname like you change your clothes, but your "real" name would still be visible for those who don't trust you.  (_I_ trust you, but that's a different matter.   ;) )

Tlaera

Hey Sam!  Good to see you.

Am I correct that your roleplaying wouldn't be adversely affected by having the original character name in parenthesis?  Something like, my character name is "Tlaera" but tonight I feel like playing as "Dream Master Elsa" so my profile would show:

Dream Master Elsa (Tlaera)

If they did that, it feels like it would meet the needs of both roleplayers and people worried about abuse.  You could change your nickname like you change your clothes, but your "real" name would still be visible for those who don't trust you.  (_I_ trust you, but that's a different matter.   ;) )

Tlaera

Hi hon, good to see you, too!

Having a complete nickname change would be good. To have to advertise your "real name" and your character name seems. too cumbersome. Again, it really is all speculation until we actually see this roll out in some form on the next update so, as much as we want to see the change, it's going to be up to SexGameDevil to see what they create.

It's evident people have trust issues on here. Go back to when Gizmo first mentioned the change in nicknames and you have eight people either against it completely, or trying to limit the amount of times one can change their nicknames. If you have done nothing wrong, then a nickname change shouldn't affect you, because you have a clear conscience playing this game.

Paranoia, guilt, egomaniacs, and insecurities should not make for good choices here.

Next month... 21th June.. so its 1 year.. 1 YEAR.. since we got the last MF pose.! and that was a cum pose.. and MMF/FFM.. i don't even know the date there..  :huh: 

Gizmo, do we ever get some poses again?? or shall we just focus on the building and the parties?

It could be nice with some info, about what is ongoing, what you are planning, what "way" you want 3DX to be. Maybe try ask us.. The user, what we want or wish. We all know we can't get it all, and it takes time. But with info, you would make it all much easier for all of us, you too actully ;) 

Many came to 3DX be cause its a sex game.. but many of us also enjoy the social party, the music, the party, the builds etc. but when it all comes to all, so i think 99% of the people want to see more sex poses.. 1 year ++.. that is just to long to wait...

Hope we soon here and see something new..

Hi hon, good to see you, too!

Having a complete nickname change would be good. To have to advertise your "real name" and your character name seems. too cumbersome. Again, it really is all speculation until we actually see this roll out in some form on the next update so, as much as we want to see the change, it's going to be up to SexGameDevil to see what they create.

It's evident people have trust issues on here. Go back to when Gizmo first mentioned the change in nicknames and you have eight people either against it completely, or trying to limit the amount of times one can change their nicknames. If you have done nothing wrong, then a nickname change shouldn't affect you, because you have a clear conscience playing this game.

Paranoia, guilt, egomaniacs, and insecurities should not make for good choices here.

The way it is now... your reputation is tied to your name. If anyone can freely change name at any time, that removes all forms of accountability.

When people know that their actions and choices carry a permanent and lasting effect, they generally tend to make better choices.

Many many ways to change names now. Buy a alt, buy a second account or the easiest just let your account lapse and join again under a new email. Instant new identity and didnt cost anything extra. If someone wanted to start over so to speak, many ways to do it now.

True but all those ways cost money. So if people want to leave a wake of trouble and deceit, they have to pay for it with time and money.

Allowing people to freely change their name at will is a bad idea for so many reasons.

The way it is now... your reputation is tied to your name. If anyone can freely change name at any time, that removes all forms of accountability.

...on the internet.

When people know that their actions and choices carry a permanent and lasting effect, they generally tend to make better choices.

...on the internet.

True but all those ways cost money. So if people want to leave a wake of trouble and deceit, they have to pay for it with time and money.

...on a sex game.

Allowing people to freely change their name at will is a bad idea for so many reasons.

...on a sex game.

Really. Who hurt you? lol

Whenever this subject comes up we always have the same people popping in saying things like, "there are only a hand full of people who miss use alts" and "people change their names for other reasons"

As far as there only being a hand full of people that use alts to cause trouble, that may be true for the ones that are constantly doing so, but there are many more that may only use alts badly occasionally.

Yes people do change names for other reasons, but it has also been recognised that most who do would not care if alts were made to be seen different from our main avis, there most definitely appears to be only a small number of people who want to create alts for role play where they care that no one should know it is an alt.

I agree with Rob on that new players should have a time frame where they can change the name as people do tend to try names and find they are already taken and just go with something they later regret taking.

The miss use of alts is a real problem, that is why these threads constantly appear n these forums, and although it may be the same people get involved in these threads, most are started by new people.

My opinion is that there are only a hand full of people that may have a genuine reason for not wanting the issue resolved, and the problem where people who use alts in ways that effect other peoples games is a lot more frequent than they care to realise.

If we were to create a list of how alts are used that has an effect on other peoples games compared to a list of things where keeping alts completely secret are needed, I know which list would easily be the largest.

Honestly it doesn't matter anymore, because anyone who has been here a while knows how to get Pandora, and its use is so accepted by everyone just look at WC, if you don't believe me. All the augments about alts and names and this and that are simply talking about the past. Whatever issues there were like that are handled now a different way which creates its own issues, but really people need to face 3DX as it is now not how it was.

And see, this wouldn't have been a problem back in 2015 if paranoid, guilty, egomaniacal, insecure people started playing this game and causing havoc for themselves.

The use of alternate avatars became a problem when the individual brought it on, for themselves, the problems they created. If you don't go looking for trouble, guess what, trouble won't find you. If you're a shitty person going around breaking people's hearts, why would you allow yourself to have your heart broken in the first place?

Misery loves company. Why should the rest of us have to suffer in new decisions SexGameDevil makes because of a few insecure people?

But I digress. I'm still for the change. Reputations be damned.

I agree with Niblette. If you're still stuck in the past about alts and how they've managed to destroy and cause havoc to your experience on a sex game, stop playing this game. This is not the game for you. Go find something more suitable to your needs.

If you enjoy the drama you've created for yourself, continue to live with paranoia every time you log on and someone comes up to you and tries to talk to you with "another character".

Don't make your problems, the problems for everyone else playing this game. Keep your insecurities to yourself.

Or use the IGNORE button. :rolleyes:

...on a sex game.

...on a sex game.

Really. Who hurt you? lol

Who hurt me?

I don't understand the reason for your judgement. Show me ONE social platform that allows players to change their name for free or without starting over on a new character or some way of knowing who the other character is.

It's not about paranoia or the other silly things people come up with. It's about accountability plain and simple. Surely you understand this.

Now for someone to tell me they can't roleplay effectively because of a name makes me think they lack any imagination. They are able to make up and role play a story that's purely made up on the spot ... and now somehow your avi name hinders this? Now that is something worthy of loling at :)