3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Why is gizomo so obsessed with world editor which nobody cares...?

Let me guess:

Technical the world editor is an AddOn that could be implemented at the side of the code so to say, without having to change the existing codebase that much. Other things would need to be integrated into the existing code but its structure is too weird (spaghetti code) or too simple to get along without many effort and many more new bugs which would mean the code would have to be re-written. Marketing with getting twice as much new users as old ones leave is simpler to earn money. Or do you still believe 3DX is really to give users what they want? Updates on the world editor is to show or simulate there are updates, in fact that are updates technical spoken but not really new activities we could do. Working on the side AddOn is simple compared with working in the games’s codebase. It is all about marketing tricks. Asking the community if we want a pose editor is just to keep minds calm and down a little longer. I don’t believe there will be any further really action update so that our avas can do more than what is implemented so far. 3DX will be used as it is to earn as much money as possible and then die. Or do you think the last clothes for women have been created from designers as Lisa and FrenchTouch? No, they are gone, I think. Rome also needed some time to die and had some ups again on the way to its end.

At least that’s my constipation theory about 3DX. I do not state or claim it is the truth because the truth is out there ;)

Why is gizomo so obsessed with world editor which nobody cares...?

Have you seen the threads of people helping others and sharing things from the world editor? Have you seen that there are now 10x the number of open rooms than before world editor? Have you noticed a massive increase in the number of events that take place now on a daily basis?

You statement should read that YOU do not care about world editor, because most people in fact DO care about it. 

The world editor isn't just for public rooms  ... it means people can have nice places to take their friends  ..... which I think will apply to the pose editor if and when it appears ... some like to play in public others in private  .... the more options help in both

cases :)

that should tell you about all you need to know about it when you cant even find it on google :P

Actually is doesn't.

From what I understand it is a closed beta. Not public till early fall,

You won't find a trace of it if I understand correctly. Sems someone found the forums link.

The NDA is quite comprehensive from what I gather.

Have you seen the threads of people helping others and sharing things from the world editor? Have you seen that there are now 10x the number of open rooms than before world editor? Have you noticed a massive increase in the number of events that take place now on a daily basis?

You statement should read that YOU do not care about world editor, because most people in fact DO care about it.

Well, I cannot say you are wrong but two things:

1. Not all want more and more world editor stuff but other things, read here, that's fact too. I know people who left because of only world editor and I will leave too because of only world editor stuff. I am bored of the very limited actions the avas have, chatting with friends does not need an ava, they are on Dis... See: There are also the ones who do not cheer every world editor update.

2. The question stays why we got asked about pose editor, why further amazing updates, so amazing that they even do not know themselves what it will be *ROFL*, are announced when in the end it is just world editor stuff again? What else are those announcements that do not come true, not even the promised status updates come in, than marketing tricks?

So you are right, many like the really amazing places people did but you should answer the still open questions too.

So... the poll was for nothing?

wich poll? This poll http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6540-pose-editor/?hl=editor is very generic poll.

Pose Editor ... Do you want it?

lol

this is a pose editor:

http://help.thrixxx.com/doku.php?id=en:editors:poseeditor

do you want it?

an animation editor is very complex to add in a game, also for a basic animation.

the developers did not add any other animations from long time and now they want to add an editor? a full animation editor? please be serious.

please take a look for a basic animation on youtube ... without thinking to interations with the surrounding 3dx world.

Imho

Well, I cannot say you are wrong but two things:

1. Not all want more and more world editor stuff but other things, read here, that's fact too. I know people who left because of only world editor and I will leave too because of only world editor stuff. I am bored of the very limited actions the avas have, chatting with friends does not need an ava, they are on Dis... See: There are also the ones who do not cheer every world editor update.

2. The question stays why we got asked about pose editor, why further amazing updates, so amazing that they even do not know themselves what it will be *ROFL*, are announced when in the end it is just world editor stuff again? What else are those announcements that do not come true, not even the promised status updates come in, than marketing tricks?

So you are right, many like the really amazing places people did but you should answer the still open questions too.

I wasn't cheering for world editor stuff or calling for more. I was replying to the person that said Noone cares about world editor because that is simply not true.

i can't believe there are 32 pages of this, lmfao. i've been playing off and on (mostly off tbh) for a year now; just paid the yearly sub because i got tired of dropping 20 bucks every time i wanted to pop back in again. i came in to the forums tonight because it occurred to me that these updates are really sparse, and the developers might be talking to folks in here.

boy was i not prepared. how big is this staff? 

wich poll? This poll http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6540-pose-editor/?hl=editor is very generic poll.

Pose Editor ... Do you want it?

lol

this is a pose editor:

http://help.thrixxx.com/doku.php?id=en:editors:poseeditor

do you want it?

an animation editor is very complex to add in a game, also for a basic animation.

the developers did not add any other animations from long time and now they want to add an editor? a full animation editor? please be serious.

please take a look for a basic animation on youtube ... without thinking to interations with the surrounding 3dx world.

Imho

Thats exactly why i voted no to the pose editor poll. There will be lets say 2 peoples able to make perfect poses (maybe), maybe 3 able to do correct pose, and all the others will be uggly ones.

There will be a lot of "ok, i give you my pose because we are friends but don't give it to anyone", and it will lead to some "oh shit!! PlayerX stole my new pose!!!"

Nothing better to kill a community.

Thats exactly why i voted no to the pose editor poll. There will be lets say 2 peoples able to make perfect poses (maybe), maybe 3 able to do correct pose, and all the others will be uggly ones.

There will be a lot of "ok, i give you my pose because we are friends but don't give it to anyone", and it will lead to some "oh shit!! PlayerX stole my new pose!!!"

Nothing better to kill a community.

i totally agree with your post, we been here for many years now to know how people would and could act on the game and sadly yes it's totally killing the game

i voted no for a pose editor as well , it's should be official poses released with some " serious updates " the last big one was for the world editor around november december ... and since nothing interesting.

now, all we can see is the amount of complaints about people stealing rooms, ( time to get some poses/clothes for females some lingeries/costumes and for males more choice as well also MMF/MFF (and FFF why not))

And how do you know without having seen it? Everytime, not only in 3DX, there are people who explain me why something is not good or will not work. I always wonder how they can know in advance. But well, not my point really in this game because currently I am more or less out.

Did anybody ever had this bug?

dailygoldr9sca.png

The reward is always 300 XGold, not more, not any other reward. But it reads the bonus gets better if I login everyday...

Oh I know, it goes 50, 100, 150 and so on the first few days but it stops at 300 though it says it will increase on. Either I want more every day or an update is needed.

The maximum is 300 a day ... if you skip one day start again from 50 LOL

The maximum is 300 a day ... if you skip one day start again from 50 LOL

Again: It reads "Better bonuses each consecutive day you play". So, how can there be a maximum if it shall get better and better every consecutive day? The text ist not correct or I want more than 300, every day a bit more or other bonuses, like it is said.