3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, im sure its been suggested before, ive not made any search, neither that i will check for answers, just throwing the idea and hope to trigger games developpers interest.

Keep the free cloths, but add a creator for cloths and then players can sell them to other players in a shop as a credits burner, pretty much like imvu. But allow for for maximum creativity as in the cloths making process in order to be able to create litteraly ANYHING.

That way, it adds a brand new section to the game thats not only about sex, music and beautifull places (meeting new poeple too ofc), and it gives money to game creators and as a result, maybe hire few more poeple to boost up future game developments (but their banking account too $$$), such as more poses or something else i havnt thought about.

Support of playing gif and maybe even mp4/webm links in the chat (at least private/group ones) would be a very nice feature. Sometime when you have a descriptive fun with your partner - it takes 2-3 minutes to make a good respond and you can post a link on some related to the action gif/small video. It would make process quite more hot for a lot of people.

maybe the photo tool will be fixed with the next update, because actually screenshots are not saving in the screenshot folder

The screenshot tool ius working btw  when 390 patch hit some settings on my anitvirus didnt let screenshot to work but after few mins search i found out out just check ur antivirus settins .

Not sure cause its being a long time since i did it but i think its in ransomware settings something 

What i dont understad is why we dont get more "constant" updates, with less content, but more often, i mean, they hold up their stuff, a pack of poses, the new features that the dll had, this new clothing system, like.. why dont we get those in different updates? release the poses one month, the next one the features from the dll, and as they work on the clothing system then release that.... why the need to hold everything toguether?

What i dont understad is why we dont get more "constant" updates, with less content, but more often, i mean, they hold up their stuff, a pack of poses, the new features that the dll had, this new clothing system, like.. why dont we get those in different updates? release the poses one month, the next one the features from the dll, and as they work on the clothing system then release that.... why the need to hold everything toguether?

I remember the lead developer of a game I used to play came out and answered this very question when asked by someone.

His reasoning was that each time they injected changes into the game, there would often be bugs, some quite nasty, so by having less but bigger updates, it would keep the game less buggy overall.

This wasnt the exact wording, but it's what he meant.

maybe you will finally teach the avatar how to jump?

how about making:

RIGHT click for movement , and LEFT click to interact with names/interface?

it will prevent missclicking/accidental invites???

maybe you would make the character be able to rotate around it's own axis?

for example:

RIGHT mouse click&drag - camera rotation

MIDDLE Ring click&drag - rotate character around Y axis... 

This will help us to set up better position in world for a character...

Also for dance moves, maybe you could make us being able to see what dance move is chosen and maybe you could add some small "loading line" that shows the end of animation that's for dance teams for better sync...

Been browsing this forum for a bit and reckoned I can toss in a suggestion.

If hiring Flesh and Blood Moderators for WC is impossible, why not look into a Automated Moderation tool?

I’ve seen this in other MMO’s where there is some software running that will Mute a players ability to post in certain channels when they receive X amount of Spam flags.

X amount of other players click ‘spam’ on the spammers profile and they get muted for 60 minutes.

Been browsing this forum for a bit and reckoned I can toss in a suggestion.

If hiring Flesh and Blood Moderators for WC is impossible, why not look into a Automated Moderation tool?

I’ve seen this in other MMO’s where there is some software running that will Mute a players ability to post in certain channels when they receive X amount of Spam flags.

X amount of other players click ‘spam’ on the spammers profile and they get muted for 60 minutes.

Don´t wanna be a party pooper , since its a good idea , but sadly someway someone gonna find a way with a group of friends to spam that "spam" button on a person they dont like , i.e if the person has two alts and their friend too and so on would lead to like 15 spam button pushes from only 5 persons ,not saying anyone would do that , but it could happen :/

I hope that our devs will find a big deal in your offer and will show us their love by giving us the furry stuff.  ^_^

Thing is i dont know if avatars have any space left for tails etc but even if they dont have devs can always make another alpha layer to host more stuff like ears tails tatoos etc 

I was wondering, but how hard would it be does anyone think to allow for clothing and body changes in a room and not have to pop back to the character editor space?  I've always wanted to be able to make changes on the fly in a room - change outfits, hair, etc.