3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

RobT isn’t satisfied with abusing women, he wants to show how clever he is by suggesting that Native American tribes also abuse women. I think I can safely say that RobT is a tribe of one here and about as relevant as a plate of cold sick.

vLladoL.jpg

No harm in a little gentle spamming. If the thh trolls can do it then so can we. I'm posting here because I still think that 3dxChat will wilt and die unless something is done to reduce the power a certain person hs over the game and the forums. It cannot be good business where your user base is defined by whether an single individual 'likes' someone or not.

vLladoL.jpg

No harm in a little gentle spamming. If the thh trolls can do it then so can we. I'm posting here because I still think that 3dxChat will wilt and die unless something is done to reduce the power a certain person hs over the game and the forums. It cannot be good business where your user base is defined by whether an single individual 'likes' someone or not.

Thanks for that, reporting it.

A perfectly good point was made, Mar_Mohan, that 3dxChat is threatenned by trolls. Your response is threats of reports and quote spamming. I mostly agree with the opinion. The issue is what, if anything, can be done about the trolls derailing every thread they don't like. Some say not feeding the trolls is the answer. That's fine if you don't say anything they object to. As soon as you do they'll be in there bullying, ridiculing and abusing. Easier not to post at all, but where's the benefit to the forum in that. The forum needs proper moderation, as does world chat in game. to remove bullies and trolls. As I've said several times before, remember kristallnacht - if you don't know about it I suggest you google it. It's what happens when the authorities and the population do nothing.

In short this is just another example of what the trolls do.

Do we want to forum to just consist of fun games? I think we'd all like something a bit more. Some threads survive, partly because they don't say anything the trolls don't like or they are 'friends' with the trolls. We've been told that RobT is a nice guy to people he likes but goes 'a bit too far' with people he doesn't. I suspect that even if a person he doesn't like makes an innocuous post then that person will still be attacked.  For example, my post in my diary about fighting fascists in the mid 1970's was reported by Mar_Mohan and included in a whole heap of quote spam. Go and look if you want to check it out.

Thanks for that, reporting it.

Seems you do not have anything to say... but you can't quit responding.... it seems a reflex of you... maybe go out and take a walk to get down.... it helps me also sometimes to get new ideas.

A perfectly good point was made, Mar_Mohan, that 3dxChat is threatenned by trolls. Your response is threats of reports and quote spamming. I mostly agree with the opinion. The issue is what, if anything, can be done about the trolls derailing every thread they don't like. Some say not feeding the trolls is the answer. That's fine if you don't say anything they object to. As soon as you do they'll be in there bullying, ridiculing and abusing. Easier not to post at all, but where's the benefit to the forum in that. The forum needs proper moderation, as does world chat in game. to remove bullies and trolls. As I've said several times before, remember kristallnacht - if you don't know about it I suggest you google it. It's what happens when the authorities and the population do nothing.

In short this is just another example of what the trolls do.

Do we want to forum to just consist of fun games? I think we'd all like something a bit more. Some threads survive, partly because they don't say anything the trolls don't like or they are 'friends' with the trolls. We've been told that RobT is a nice guy to people he likes but goes 'a bit too far' with people he doesn't. I suspect that even if a person he doesn't like makes an innocuous post then that person will still be attacked.  For example, my post in my diary about fighting fascists in the mid 1970's was reported by Mar_Mohan and included in a whole heap of quote spam. Go and look if you want to check it out.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1425-3dxchat-community-rules/ This is my last post I will be doing screenshots from now on.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1425-3dxchat-community-rules/ This is my last post I will be doing screenshots from now on.

You already wrote this in another thread Mar.... is this only thread related? 

Oh... and I thought you already do screenshots of all we say :) So can I use you as a backup source from now on, if I need to find a specific screenshot? hat would be awesome!

I doubt she’ll screen grab anything her friends say, no matter how obnoxious. She might post them after they’ve been heavily photoshopped. Should I dig round in my backups for forensic image analysis software?

Well it is much more easy to manipulate the html of a page before screenshot... you can never proof this. Well maybe it was wrong to tell this here,  but I like to have all facts on the table.

I like the spiked one :D

Well it's sure not bad, but if someone wants to look subby, without aggressive/bratty element, spiked not a best option. And full metal... Just too much for everyday use, if you want to stay more or less realistic.Other options don't even have a ring.