3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

I have another idea. Would there be any possible way to have some scheduled “town meetings” in 3DX, maybe on a Discord channel or something similar, with scheduled dates, hosted by the administrators/developers where they meet with us members briefly (let’s say maybe one hour) and we can all discuss parts of the game with them? That would be awesome.

This idea could even be tied into a Patreon page where certain levels of patreon give you exclusive access to participate in these meetings. Something to consider.

External hyperlinks in profiles. For example to check someone's fetish list by just clicking on a link. Or someone's blog. Or video collection. Or forum account. Basically anything. Probably better to do it with a warning message that link leads to external site and it possibly can be dungerous. 

Well first ill say i dont go in those rooms i love trance so i try go wherever is trance or i just stay in my rooms

you know that lussian dont get payed right ? to dj in those rooms licence etc cost money that he has payed on his own pocket 

so its better not bash the guy :)

lussian soon will leave n all ppl are welcome to pay money from their pocket to get licence n rights to dj those public rooms (arround 3k euro depend country )

i get that you might not like the music but there are better ways to do it :)

muacks 

Without any BIAS with him, I was 3DXChat DJ before.

As well as JessicaX, Chilles, MrAsh, Nikki and etc.

It was  the best music era over here.before.

I believed that you were late to know all of us.

Lussian had better leave whatsoever "Music Moderator" title here.

His music knowledge is even worse than baby for me.

It's over a year to proof his performance. Yes?

I don't think everyone's caring about his sloppy music tunes.

Except, Newbies here.

My best suggestion is...

Just "BYOM"...Bring Your Own Mix here...

Rather than listened to the SH--T like today.

I don't play this game since NOV last year.

My game account is good until MAR 2020. FYI.

Cause I hate Public Music, to be honest with you.

I'm still waiting a DJ Challenging with you.

Like last time you were trying to chat about DJ Techniques.

Let's do better than say, I'm still waiting for you.

Cheers.

What I want:

1. "Entrance-fee"

User must pay to room-owner some xgold to enter the room.

-> more money for promotion for the room-owner

2. "Ban from room for xx minutes"

for room-owner

3. "send xgold to another user"

4. sort friends list by ... abc / date

5. tattoos

6. girls-feet

all other things are ok :-)

i agree with send x gold to other users that will allow more users to buy xgold n thus more income to 3dxchat

tatoos also i agree :)

Wait, you ceased to play a social and sex game just because you don't like music in public locations, that you can turn off and listen your own? Am I understood you right? xD 

Without any BIAS with him, I was 3DXChat DJ before.

As well as JessicaX, Chilles, MrAsh, Nikki and etc.

It was  the best music era over here.before.

I believed that you were late to know all of us.

Lussian had better leave whatsoever "Music Moderator" title here.

His music knowledge is even worse than baby for me.

It's over a year to proof his performance. Yes?

I don't think everyone's caring about his sloppy music tunes.

Except, Newbies here.

My best suggestion is...

Just "BYOM"...Bring Your Own Mix here...

Rather than listened to the SH--T like today.

I'm still waiting a DJ Challenging with you.

Like last time you were trying to chat about DJ Techniques.

Let's do better than say, I'm still waiting for you.

Cheers.

this summer ill be 2 years so i wasnt here

you say u dont play cause u hate public places music but sweetie no one force you to go in public places u can stay in ur room or visit another room with music u like maybe :)

last ..did i saw u say dj challenge ? hehehe 1st im not into competting stuff its a game to have fun not a game to beat someone ,people here get often confused n want to beat others hahaah

we are not here for that :) are we 

lol There are no DJ challenges there is tastes meaning what ppl like to hear n there is you know to dj or not n thats not the point here :)

muacks 

-

Wait, you ceased to play a social and sex game just because you don't like music in public locations, that you can turn off and listen your own? Am I understood you right? xD 

With good surrounding, dear,

Environment with good music, maybe some wine, cocktail or any alcohol beverages.

They're good for In - game foreplay for long term players here.

Most of the time, I played my mix set but sometimes I'd like to see what's good here too.

I was 3DXChat DJ here too and love to see the best tune here.

Rather than going to hit Rock Bottom of Public Music set like today.

I saw newbie players here making cold approaching; wanted only just f--k and go.

There was no interesting point for me to jump and see those.

What's the point?, better watching free XXX website and filling their need there.

I'm sure that those peeps 're just playing for free, not me.

This is my 4th year + at least.

:) :) :)

this summer ill be 2 years so i wasnt here

you say u dont play cause u hate public places music but sweetie no one force you to go in public places u can stay in ur room or visit another room with music u like maybe :)

last ..did i saw u say dj challenge ? hehehe 1st im not into competting stuff its a game to have fun not a game to beat someone ,people here get often confused n want to beat others hahaah

we are not here for that :) are we 

lol There are no DJ challenges there is tastes meaning what ppl like to hear n there is you know to dj or not n thats not the point here :)

muacks 

Dear AliviaX,

So sorry about misunderstanding that you 're DJ

Cause I saw your comments you did to my old friends about DJ Techniques.

I thought you're Pro DJ.

I'm not DJ too but I'm trying to be an entertainer who share my set as my hobby.

If you don't know sh-t about Dj-ing. Please don't put any comment on 3DX Public Chat.

Thank you.

i am in a room with over 100 people in it right now and thought it would be nice to be able to turn off all the names over characters heads, which i already can do, but would love it if when i did that individual players names still popped up when i scrolled over their avatar. is that possible?

What you can do when names are turned off is click on their body and their actions menu will appear, where the name is listed right at the top.

Dear AliviaX,

So sorry about misunderstanding that you 're DJ

Cause I saw your comments you did to my old friends about DJ Techniques.

I thought you're Pro DJ.

I'm not DJ too but I'm trying to be an entertainer who share my set as my hobby.

If you don't know sh-t about Dj-ing. Please don't put any comment on 3DX Public Chat.

Thank you.

im not a licenced dj yet is what i said :) but i do real dj classes so i know what a dj learns :)

thus i mention all those stuff.

As i said if you dont like public music open ur room or visit another room lol its that simple . I too dont like public room music cause its aint trance ppl have different tastes but u go one step ahead to insult ppl rather than simply stop visit said rooms 

Ofc ur an entertainer u are a record dj u couldnt be much more  :D and yet you come in a development n suggestion thread insult a licenced dj lol please ur not even licenced u dont mix on the fly u have no clue what a mix dj do so what give u the right insult lussian ? i can understand if u dont like his style of music cause its all about tastes but u went further lol.

Last time i say this its not a beat someone game its a social sex game to have fun :)

now lets continue with Development n suggestion thread

Please take Lussian off his duty from Music Moderator.

I don't have any conflict with him but his music taste and tune are totally suck.

He drove old players away, to be honest.

Lucky us that there's no music at beach. It was only peaceful place to stay without his tune.

Even worse, he don't know how to arrange proper playlist at Love Island, Sin Club and any public place at all.

Such as playing The Beatles "A Hard Day Night", Deep Purple "Smoke On the Water"

and jumped to 20 K Indy tunes, back to Lynrd Skynrd "Sweet home Alabama"

and twisted back to George Harrison "Got My Mind Set On You" at Sin Club today, WTF?

At Love Island, i entered with 20K Pop tune for couple of songs and twisted back with 60's?

Don't know what went wrong with these but it was totally cheesy and his ability is far more definition of "Armature DJ".

At Fresco, it was OK but mix set was older than 5 years ago. Great.

If you didn't find any better Music Moderator. Just taking entire music off.

And let players bringing their own music.

No need to have him at all.

Thank you for listening.

people please, respect the efforts and work of others here. I read and do not see anything specific about this topic that needs to be discussed here. I see only a personal bad attitude towards a particular person. and btw, to be a true DJ, you need to have a musical culture, but I see that the music (retro)  that refers to the old period and is guided as eternal hits provokes some dislike because it has gone back in time. oh God, how can you be competent when you have no respect for music...there is another place to treat nerves and ill treatment. sooo sadly

im not a licensed dj yet is what i said :) but i do real dj classes so i know what a dj learns :)

thus i mention all those stuff.

As i said if you dont like public music open ur room or visit another room lol its that simple . I too dont like public room music cause its aint trance ppl have different tastes but u go one step ahead to insult ppl rather than simply stop visit said rooms 

Ofc ur an entertainer u are a record dj u couldnt be much more  :D and yet you come in a development n suggestion thread insult a licenced dj lol please ur not even licenced u dont mix on the fly u have no clue what a mix dj do so what give u the right insult lussian ? i can understand if u dont like his style of music cause its all about tastes but u went further lol.

Last time i say this its not a beat someone game its a social sex game to have fun :)

now lets continue with Development n suggestion thread

Dear lady,

There's no Internet DJ license here in Thailand but I have English Public Radio Announcer License here.

Of course Music copyright is the main subject to re-post my music mix set too.

Just one question, Are you sure that Lusian has full rights to present his entire music at 3DXChat?

I'm doubted about EU DJ license, Lussian may have it but what about his music collection?

My country charges with different cost between Personal sharing and Commercial purpose.

I don't think Lussian's collection will be all 100% Public distribution rights.

It's very expensive to invest with this game. I'm 100% sure.

Is this make sense for you?

Not including with his naive Music Experience.

He'll take all blame on his own risk if Music Copyright owner found this shit.

Cheers,

Dear lady,

There's no Internet DJ license here in Thailand but I have English Public Radio Announcer License here.

Of course Music copyright is the main subject to re-post my music mix set too.

Just one question, Are you sure that Lusian has full rights to present his entire music at 3DXChat?

I'm doubted about EU DJ license, Lussian may have it but what about his music collection?

My country charges with different cost between Personal sharing and Commercial purpose.

I don't think Lussian's collection will be all 100% Public distribution rights.

It's very expensive to invest with this game. I'm 100% sure.

Is this make sense for you?

Not including with his naive Music Experience.

He'll take all blame on his own risk if Music Copyright owner found this shit.

Cheers,

ofc i dont everything about what lussian has or not but point remain that if someone dont like fresco music there are tons of other rooms to go .

as i said personaly again i dont go to public rooms i stay in my room n put my favorite trance web radios  n stay n chill .

sammy this is what im saying have a nice day :)

With the current room makers and downloadable rooms, I see less point in some public rooms, (Saloon), as for the licenses, who knows, Achilles paid a lot for his licenses and he used to organize parties as well as help some of the best DJ talent pool in 3DX. He is a friendly approachable man who still gives tips, advice and has helped people dj in their own room and become better hosts, just by being friendly. As I mentioned before people have their versions of what is a DJ and the version I go by is Webster's, an official dictionary in other words facts. Many licensed or Pro DJs feel offended that people call themselves djs and lack the ability, dedication,love of music or just see them rip entire mixes and claim it as their own. Thing is 3DX Chat is not a DJ game, it is slowly becoming a social game, meaning we acknowledge the other person is a person.

That being said CAPES and TAILS!!

With the current room makers and downloadable rooms, I see less point in some public rooms, (Saloon), as for the licenses, who knows, Achilles paid a lot for his licenses and he used to organize parties as well as help some of the best DJ talent pool in 3DX. He is a friendly approachable man who still gives tips, advice and has helped people dj in their own room and become better hosts, just by being friendly. As I mentioned before people have their versions of what is a DJ and the version I go by is Webster's, an official dictionary in other words facts. Many licensed or Pro DJs feel offended that people call themselves djs and lack the ability, dedication,love of music or just see them rip entire mixes and claim it as their own. Thing is 3DX Chat is not a DJ game, it is slowly becoming a social game, meaning we acknowledge the other person is a person.

That being said CAPES and TAILS!!

as you said granpa with so many rooms open daily no need to go in public rooms :)

also i hope i see you soon with that cape lol

General locations are obsolete.

Just get rid of them.

Let the players of 3DX determine which rooms are open/available and also who has access to them, meaning certain people who cause problems can be placed on the host or hostess' ignore list and then can no longer enter the room. That adds some moderation control to the members of 3DX, not quite as good as a kick option that has been suggested several times, but it is better than nothing and I think is a good thing. This being said, I don't have a problem with the music playing in the general locations these days and someone is always going to complain about something on this game. You can't make everyone happy no matter how hard you try. You don't like the music, just turn it off. Simple.

Already explained 'what' and I am not going to keep repeating myself just for you. And I don't go to any of the General Locations already, for the same reasons I explained above.

Well I am not going to search for them simply to read an opinion I won't agree with.  You could try going to them and turning down the music if you don't like it. 

If you don't like them just don't visit them. 

Almost nobody visits them already, so I am going to assume they are not well liked by most people playing 3DX.

Just went into 3DX and did a head count in all the General Locations: Sin Club - 34, Beach - 10, Fresco - 7, Love Island - 2, Night Club - 2, Saloon - 0 for a total of 55 players. Then I counted the players in user shared rooms and there was 205 players. If you do not count the Sin Club, less than 10% of players are using General Locations. I will let those numbers speak for themselves and reflect what I already said.

Almost nobody visits them already, so I am going to assume they are not well liked by most people playing 3DX.

Just went into 3DX and did a head count in all the General Locations: Sin Club - 34, Beach - 10, Fresco - 7, Love Island - 2, Night Club - 2, Saloon - 0 for a total of 55 players. Then I counted the players in user shared rooms and there was 205 players. If you do not count the Sin Club, less than 10% of players are using General Locations. I will let those numbers speak for themselves and reflect what I already said.

55 players is not a little amount for this time of the day. And why should not I count the Sin Club? I really can't understand how it works in your head.
And even if this locations not really popular - I don't see the reason why they should be closed. I like the Sin and the beach. Why should I lose the opportunity to visit them just because you don't like this locations? If you don't like them - just don't visit them. I really don't like BBC rooms, pretty much disgusted by profiles of some people with this fetish. But it does not mean that BBC rooms should be closed lol.

as you said granpa with so many rooms open daily no need to go in public rooms :)

also i hope i see you soon with that cape lol

See I am not hoping the closing of all the general rooms, just the saloon, or else make it snow again. I am always seeing it a 0 to 2 people max. Maybe the snow and having a different type of music will raise interest in it.