Jump to content
3DXChat Community

Recommended Posts

that why most poeple are totally stupid talking shit against gizmo & lisa. it's been since started dev that all say they only 2 people to dev 3DXchat. there will always be people to criticize what gizmo & lisa do, be offended that it's been 30 days+ since they haven't had an update & these same people continue to go on something other 2 metaverse well know that just for one of them don't have make any update in 8 years in a row with huge dev team ( wasting time on mobile version & shitty new PC client with less feature ). it's crazy when game have small team how easily people can be bad against dev without also having any real development skills as they know exactly who dev. gizmo and lisa do a great job, to always find the courage to continue to develop 3dxchat even after all the shitstorm when there was all the DDOS attack.

we just need to be patient, one of the big update planned should come this month ( so probably this week ) except he delay next month.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All these 8 years of 3DXChat existing all updates were for free. We do not charge additional fees on top of the subscription. You have the option to buy gold for gifts. But all new content (poses, clo

LoL I agree. Achat is basically dead since is expensive AF with poor graphic quality and the community is only sex oriented without actually a minimum of social side; try to organize a party with D

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Xizi said:

What makes you think so?

 

8 hours ago, Derai said:

I actually think 2 people is being generous. 
As far as I can tell, Gizmo is doing it alone.  Lisa helps but not on the coding side. 

Then again, I might be wrong. 
If you have any information about the actual ‘team size’ please share?
 

 

I think gizmos said before that the server is running by a Server provider.

yes, only lisa and gizmo, and[404 not found] made the game, and there's only lisa and gizmo managing & updating it, but they still have a provider to help they to run the server. otherwise, it's impossible to run a whole server group by only 2 ppl. but this means they just have to focusing on updating or managing on most of their time, until the server itself has some problem.

5 hours ago, Loruna said:

There is no Team behind it. There are only Gizmo and Lisa.
Although there are people like me, that supported them to work on the game but we never were employees.

yes Loruna, I understand ppl are trying to help this game to getting better, so do I. But it can't explain that the game updating it's so slow. I know Gizmo and Lisa is trying their best on making some new stuffs to the game, but just look at the game, ppl are leaving this game now, and the things to keep them in game is simple :new pose animations(which you're making), new clothes and hairstyles(which I'm making and trying to make), new game modes and stable server(Major work of devs), then everyone will be back to the game. Truly, it is a hard work for all , so I never said it's not worth the money to wait for devs to update the game. But the fact is, ppl can't wait that long. they want some new things, and maybe some of them doesn't know you're helping devs to make new updates, then they just want some new things from gizmo/Lisa.

Thank you for all these helping on developing. And sorry, I can't do anything help until devs checked what I made and accept it to the game.

https://unsee.cc/album#X1prRtuOJl9CJLU0

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2021 at 4:23 PM, Diana Prince said:

Speaking from a legal point of view: no. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no passage in the terms that say "with your subscription you will get x amount of updates per year". Don't get me wrong, 3DXC needs MANY updates and it is only saved by the lack of competition in the market.

Look at other (even big) companies, like EA. They charge you the full price for the yearly small update (FIFA 2000, FIFA 2001, ..., FIFA 2021). They are not better or worse than SGD.

It is not logical to compare 3dx with big companies game. They are way better and not meant for potato PCs. Look at 3dx still in Beta stage with few limited clothes, customization, pose wise.(pirated version even got more clothing prints and now getting poses.) Men's department is even poor. On other hand game like second life update regularly and intrect with players (un)like 3dx.  When you purchase most game they don't mention update but they do because after sometime players gets bored and need to provide something new like second life or other games do same goes with big titles multiplayer shooting games. But here 3dx still beta with old limited features so I would still say they update comes with game not seprately. 

Its true that game is manage by only 2 people but if you check closely you would notice that sex game devil is operate in grey area. You don't find any information about company or registration or licence unlike second life based on USA or the people except their nickname. Their money transaction is also managed by 3rd party. I think this could be the reason dev are not very interested to market the game or update regularly. If they do will get more players but then it will also come to attention to the government which could force them disclose the people and company information.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, lMAXl said:

that why most poeple are totally stupid talking shit against gizmo & lisa. it's been since started dev that all say they only 2 people to dev 3DXchat. there will always be people to criticize what gizmo & lisa do, be offended that it's been 30 days+ since they haven't had an update & these same people continue to go on something other 2 metaverse well know that just for one of them don't have make any update in 8 years in a row with huge dev team ( wasting time on mobile version & shitty new PC client with less feature ). it's crazy when game have small team how easily people can be bad against dev without also having any real development skills as they know exactly who dev. gizmo and lisa do a great job, to always find the courage to continue to develop 3dxchat even after all the shitstorm when there was all the DDOS attack.

we just need to be patient, one of the big update planned should come this month ( so probably this week ) except he delay next month.

Are you high ?

Its the truth that only 2 people manage whole game. Most work has been outsourced as loruna had said. Not forget we as customer pay money. If they won't do good job then they will lose money. Instead of becoming sensitive think with brain. We are customers and they are providers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lexxxxi said:

It is not logical to compare 3dx with big companies game. They are way better and not meant for potato PCs. Look at 3dx still in Beta stage with few limited clothes, customization, pose wise.(pirated version even got more clothing prints and now getting poses.) Men's department is even poor. On other hand game like second life update regularly and intrect with players (un)like 3dx.  When you purchase most game they don't mention update but they do because after sometime players gets bored and need to provide something new like second life or other games do same goes with big titles multiplayer shooting games. But here 3dx still beta with old limited features so I would still say they update comes with game not seprately. 

You saying it like 3dxchat stagnating and staying in place while other games are getting updated and evolve which is not really true. 3dxchat is updating and developed. Maybe not as quick as we want and not always in a direction you or me want but it is developing. 

I joined the game at the end of 2018, so a little more than 2 years ago. Since then there is ~2 times more poses in game than before, ~2 times more female haircuts, a little more clothes, more advanced facial customization - more faces, option to morf face a bit, much more eyebrows. Tattoos. 64-bit client with less crashes and better optimization. Game IS developing and updated. 

I am not happy with a lot of stuff here myself, I could make a fucking list of things I am not happy with, but it would not change a fact that 3dxchat is improving. Maybe its improving slower than me or you or many other people want, but the game definitely not stay in place.

Edited by Xizi
spelling
Link to post
Share on other sites

I really think we are getting to a place as an overall society to make th he genre of games like 3DX mainstream.  With concerns over Covid, and other infectious diseases continuing, an outlet for people to engage safely in sexual exploration,makes 3DX a perfect venue.  I would hope  the team appreciates the feedback here in forum and discord channels.  I want this place to continue to grow!

Link to post
Share on other sites

3DX might feel stagnant at times, I can understand that view. 
But as someone that’s been wandering the game for more than 3 years now, I’ve seen a lot change. 
Some good changes, some bad, but on the whole the game is growing. 
I might not always agree or like where it’s growing, and could give a laundry list of things I would love to see. 
But yeah. There’s still life in this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Alrighty guys, before months ago gizmo said that next month will come a big update, so we are all waiting for a month... and no update... December, January and Febuary no update, its 3 month, what the hell? @Lisa @Gizmo where is update and why you won't come here and talk? We all want to know why you didn't update this months. 

Btw I am very disappoint very much, and I bet some ppl will leave 3dx... With no update.. We all want new things and have fun

Edited by Arran
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Arran said:

Alrighty guys, before months ago gizmo said that next month will come a big update, so we are all waiting for a month... and no update... December, January and Febuary no update, its 3 month, what the hell? @Lisa @Gizmo where is update and why you won't come here and talk? We all want to know why you didn't update this months. 

Btw I am very disappoint very much, and I bet some ppl will leave 3dx... With no update.. We all want new things and have fun

I'm here since 2014, and i've read these statements so much, however, game just improved, and players are more and more. Don't worry, update will come.

There was also updates at december and january, december there was 12 new dance and 4 pose.

12/03/2020 Build 429

01/18/2021 Build 430

There were also a server maintenance some days ago, guess it's the preparation for the update.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wizard said:

I'm here since 2014, and i've read these statements so much, however, game just improved, and players are more and more. Don't worry, update will come.

There was also updates at december and january, december there was 12 new dance and 4 pose.

12/03/2020 Build 429

01/18/2021 Build 430

There were also a server maintenance some days ago, guess it's the preparation for the update.

 

Yeah, that's true there was update on December, Build 429 12/3/2020, and January.. yeah its update, but nothing new, and its just only fix bugs, yup I have noticed that they were doing server maintenance.

And yeah I noticed that they are working only Gizmo and Lisa, only 2 people. It takes a time.....  Waiting a lot time...

Edited by Arran
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Arran said:

Alrighty guys, before months ago gizmo said that next month will come a big update, so we are all waiting for a month... and no update... December, January and Febuary no update, its 3 month, what the hell? @Lisa @Gizmo where is update and why you won't come here and talk? We all want to know why you didn't update this months. 

Btw I am very disappoint very much, and I bet some ppl will leave 3dx... With no update.. We all want new things and have fun

Gizmo said "in about a month". That could mean one month, or two, or...
But it seems to be a bigger update, with some new features. So I would prefer that they take their time and test it instead of releasing it buggy. The outrcy would be even louder then 😉
But don't get me wrong, I can't wait for the next update!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we all wanted a date, not just a speculation. it s admirable the work done in computers, like taking the plane but we like to know when to take off and when to land

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

Gizmo said "in about a month". That could mean one month, or two, or...
But it seems to be a bigger update, with some new features. So I would prefer that they take their time and test it instead of releasing it buggy. The outrcy would be even louder then 😉
But don't get me wrong, I can't wait for the next update!

Yeah, hopefully... a "big" update.... we will see if update will come in this month "March"... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...