3DXChat Community

Beginning To Hate This Game

Mike Turtle

I am truly beginning to hate this world so much that I deleted all 230 or so of my so called friends. Most of the people I made friends with had the tendency to ignore me, hardly ever supported me opening new rooms/worlds. And sure I expect many of you to come with excuses for what I am saying. I really don't care. I am just pissed off I can't get my 45 dollars back I put out for a year. I am beginning to hate this world so much that I will probably not renew it for 2021. I am thinking about possibly going back to -SNIP- in August or September. Not sure yet. 3DXChat's members have become a total killjoy for me personally. I am beginning to regret having even bothered with this world. 

4 hours ago, Mike Turtle said:

I am truly beginning to hate this world so much that I deleted all 230 or so of my so called friends. Most of the people I made friends with had the tendency to ignore me, hardly ever supported me opening new rooms/worlds. And sure I expect many of you to come with excuses for what I am saying. I really don't care. I am just pissed off I can't get my 45 dollars back I put out for a year. I am beginning to hate this world so much that I will probably not renew it for 2021. I am thinking about possibly going back to -SNIP- in August or September. Not sure yet. 3DXChat's members have become a total killjoy for me personally. I am beginning to regret having even bothered with this world. 

So, what you're basically saying is you're starting to hate the game because most of your friends ignore you. That's an entirely different issue (socializing or choosing the wrong people as friends, maybe) and it's not the game itself. Now, I'm not gonna come up with excuses (like you've said above) or blow sunshine up your ass, but people will be people and will ignore or simply stop talking to you for whatever reason. I keep my friends list around 100 and clear it from time to time, as sometimes I meet someone, they add me as a friend, talk for a bit, and never talk again. That happens left and right to a lot of people, it's just the way it is. Hell, I've had people block me when I've never even saw, met or talked to them in my life, so yeah, whatever the reason (or no reason at all), this will happen, eventually.

Maybe you should clear your friends list a little bit and make new friends, etc., that's really all you can do. Don't blame the game. Besides, what makes you think the same thing won't happen in any other game?

230 Friends?? You counted them?? Seems you gained friends based on quantity, filled your list and then expected quality.  That is not the way it works in real world, 3DX or any competitor.  Good luck to your gaining new genuine friends.  Your game will improve.

Edited by SusanLouisa

Let's see, if I remember my list:

• Have some friends on my list from when I first joined that never really chat with anymore.  Need to remove.
  • Have some that I want to call friends here on the forum that have yet to meet in game.  Hope to add.

The result will leave a list far shorter than hundreds.  By a factor of 10!  Quality, not quantity? 😀 

Mike, maybe you should just clean the slate and build a list with those that are actively engaging with you?  The game should be fun, not frustrating.  If that doesn't work, perhaps you may want to explore other games. Peace.

Just now, JackPine said:

Let's see, if I remember my list:

• Have some friends on my list from when I first joined that never really chat with anymore.  Need to remove.
  • Have some that I want to call friends here on the forum that have yet to meet in game.  Hope to add.

The result will leave a list far shorter than hundreds.  By a factor of 10!  Quality, not quantity? 😀 

Mike, maybe you should just clean the slate and build a list with those that are actively engaging with you?  The game should be fun, not frustrating.  If that doesn't work, perhaps you may want to explore other games. Peace.

To quote my post.  Sure, I talk to myself often! 🤪

If you 'unfriend' someone in game, can they be 'un-unfriended'?  I am assuming this is different then an ignore list?

I'll join the chorus here and say that if you got 230 friends that don't talk.
It's not the game, it's you or your friends.

I keep my friends list below 50 people, with a simple metric for deciding who stays on it or not.
Every week I go down my list, and if I can't remember talking to someone on my list, and I don't remember them saying they're taking a break or have any good reason for being silent. I remove them. Simple as that.

That gives me a small, but tight List.
With -friends- not just Numbers.

Quality over Quantity any day.

But again, don't hate the game, the game's just that. A game.
If you can't find or maintain friendships, it's not the game's fault. You need better people, or better people skills. Period.

About 99% of the people in game only want "to be friends" in order to increase the size of their Friend List, because a larger Friend List makes them feel more popular even tho they never interact with people on their Friend List.  In other words, about 99% are nothing but fake friends.  Such online games are populated mostly with those who fail at real life, because they are socially inept.  Most people here expect you to accept their friend request without ever having spoken to you nor interacted with you in any way, because they do not know how to build, and maintain, friendships.  They only want to feel popular by having a larger Friend List.  Coming to an online venue and expecting to have lots of true friends is unrealistic.

Most of the people in 3DXChat are definitely killjoys.

Edited by pretty

9 minutes ago, pretty said:

About 99% of the people in game only want "to be friends" in order to increase the size of their Friend List, because a larger Friend List makes them feel more popular even tho they never interact with people on their Friend List.  In other words, about 99% are nothing but fake friends.  Such online games are populated mostly with those who fail at real life.  Most people here expect you to accept their friend request without ever having spoken to you nor interacted with you in any way, because they do not know how to build, and maintain, friendships.  They only want to feel popular by having a larger Friend List.

Well said! I'd rather have 10 solid good friends than 1000 fake ones or that are hard to keep in touch with. I mean, it's already hard as it is within a 100 or so friends.

9 minutes ago, pretty said:

About 99% of the people in game only want "to be friends" in order to increase the size of their Friend List, because a larger Friend List makes them feel more popular even tho they never interact with people on their Friend List.  In other words, about 99% are nothing but fake friends.  Such online games are populated mostly with those who fail at real life.  Most people here expect you to accept their friend request without ever having spoken to you nor interacted with you in any way, because they do not know how to build, and maintain, friendships.  They only want to feel popular by having a larger Friend List.

Ouch, did you just insult almost everyone that plays 3dx with that post? 😬🤣😜

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 1:33 PM, Leopardus said:

No.  I only stated a fact, and I did not mention any names.  Anyone who felt insulted by it could only have been offended because they, themselves, know they are such a person and they don't like being such a person.  I'm not responsible for their faults.

It is sad, but true.  Most people are socially inept.

Edited by pretty

6 minutes ago, pretty said:

No.  I only stated a fact, and I did not mention any names.  Anyone who felt insulted by it could only have been offended because they, themselves, know they are such a person and they don't like being such a person.  I'm not responsible for their faults.

I was just being jovial, but I do think you need to be careful not to confuse facts with opinions.

18 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

I was just being jovial, but I do think you need to be careful not to confuse facts with opinions.

I did not express an opinion, and I am not responsible for others not knowing the facts.

On 7/7/2020 at 6:21 PM, pretty said:

About 99% of the people in game only want "to be friends" in order to increase the size of their Friend List, because a larger Friend List makes them feel more popular even tho they never interact with people on their Friend List.  In other words, about 99% are nothing but fake friends.  Such online games are populated mostly with those who fail at real life, because they are socially inept.  Most people here expect you to accept their friend request without ever having spoken to you nor interacted with you in any way, because they do not know how to build, and maintain, friendships.  They only want to feel popular by having a larger Friend List.  Coming to an online venue and expecting to have lots of true friends is unrealistic.

Most of the people in 3DXChat are definitely killjoys.

1 hour ago, pretty said:

It is sad, but true.  Most people are socially inept.

Except that is all opinion and totally different from my opinion and experience.  I can't see a single substantiatable fact.  We are all entitled to opinion, but not to claim opinion is fact without any evidence.  

Edited by Leopardus

6 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

Except that is all opinion and totally different from my opinion and experience.  I can't see a single substantiatable fact.  We are all entitled to opinion, but not to claim opinion is fact without any evidence.  

P.s. I'll let you have the last word if you want to reply and I won't respond further.  I wasn't intending to start an argument or go-off topic.  I was originally just making a jovial comment based on your "99%..." and "most people..." assertions.

Edited by Leopardus

On 7/7/2020 at 8:33 PM, Leopardus said:

99% of "everyone" just think that they are at another 1% .

I have one friend and 1/100 of him is a real friend. It is sad, but true.  Most people are socially inept.

I only stated a fact, and I did not mention any names... or statistics. Because I know all statistics. But I will not show you this. You should know this yourself. Educate yourself. If you disagree, I will iggy you! Are you trolling me?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Internet Troll

https://www.howtogeek.com/465416/what-is-an-internet-troll-and-how-to-handle-trolls/

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/troll

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/troll

https://www.yourdictionary.com/internet-troll

I will not answer you anymore.

*will make no further replies to your trolling*

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/lapdog

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lapdog

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lap dog

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/lapdog

https://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/lapdog

https://www.lexico.com/definition/lapdog

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/lapdog

Now, run along and play with the other lapdogs.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/get-a-life

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Get a life

Get a life.

@prettysure

on any rights of making a parody based on any quotes

It is a double-edged sword to have 230 friends.....true....some were your friends once......but left the game because they got disgusted with the rest of the people they met and quit playing without even bothering to tell you....

There is also the endless alt parade to deal with......there is a good chance you only really have 23 friends with TEN ALTS EACH........lol

How do you keep track of such nonsense?.....it's practically impossible in my opinion.......just go with the flow.....and relax.....if they are REALLY ur friend....they will will show up in one form or another  :)

1 minute ago, jadekali said:

It is a double-edged sword to have 230 friends.....true....some were your friends once......but left the game because they got disgusted with the rest of the people they met and quit playing without even bothering to tell you....

There is also the endless alt parade to deal with......there is a good chance you only really have 23 friends with TEN ALTS EACH........lol

How do you keep track of such nonsense?.....it's practically impossible in my opinion.......just go with the flow.....and relax.....if they are REALLY ur friend....they will will show up in one form or another  :)

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!

Everybody makes good points and I appreciate everybody's honesty. I was just venting. I got social issues and it is because I am an Aspie and unless you are not on the ASD and you are a Neurotypical you will never be able to know where I am coming from. I have restarted my friend list and I have already taken into consideration deleting friends who are not active or who engage with me. And I don't think I ever did blame the game for my problems. I said everything from an Aspie point of view and unless you are on the ASD you will never get where I am coming from or can relate.

And I have decided to keep this game since I made this last post. Now I will wait for the replies to come from you Neurotypicals who think you have the right to "blast me" with your psychoanalyzing as if you are psychologists who specialize in ASD. If you don't read up on Aspergers which is what I got don't go insulting me with things you have no understanding of or try to think you know where I am coming from. 

When it all said and done since there are more of you Neurotypicals than us on the ASD. Those of us on the ASD have to put up with you Neurotypicals more than the other way around. I am pretty sure the most of you doesn't know anybody on the ASD. For the majority's sake.

Now I will wait for your Neurotypicals to come rolling in with your being pissed off and your rants and so on from this. Go ahead. I will not respond to you because I have now had my say.

All it takes is really finding out who your friends really are love. I'm literally afk in a friend's room to help keep his numbers up cause he's trying to do well, while on the flipside talking with another friend who's going through some troubles in her relationship. If you don't really talk to your friends and know who they are, they're just names on a list at that point.