3DXChat Community

NO ANY UPDATE... AGAIN

11 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

I gived up on waiting them to update any useful things... so I'm deciding to make something and donate to them and see if they can put it in game. 

I dont think "donations" is a way to solve the lack of updates, money is not the problem here, the problem is the lack of interest from the devs to make their game bigger, better, even old games with small dev teams like Achat have stand steady updates with their clothes, and poses every week or so.

11 hours ago, alex9110 said:

I dont think "donations" is a way to solve the lack of updates, money is not the problem here, the problem is the lack of interest from the devs to make their game bigger, better, even old games with small dev teams like Achat have stand steady updates with their clothes, and poses every week or so.

I‘m not mean’ "money", but a new set of clothes for female avatar.

On 1/12/2021 at 4:07 PM, Lunarelf said:

I gived up on waiting them to update any useful things... so I'm deciding to make something and donate to them and see if they can put it in game. 

If we have to donate then why should we pay every month ? you should not encourage them for this model instead creating a in game market would serve better purpose

On 1/13/2021 at 3:26 AM, alex9110 said:

Agree. i think once alivia also mentioned that creating few clothes only take 10-30 min. if you really want to implant there is always way to add many new contents. game seriously needs more clothes and skins. i don't know why Dev. are no longer interested in player's feedback

there also many way to improve in game builder. question is Will Dev listen to players ?

4 hours ago, Lexxxxi said:

If we have to donate then why should we pay every month ? you should not encourage them for this model instead creating a in game market would serve better purpose

So what ? Don't you want to talk all these things above to devs, instead saying what i'm doing is useless?

If this suggestion really works, I don't have to spend my time to make a new model, donate it freely to devs, and wish this outfit could make every player feels a little better, there will be tons of clothes/furnitures in game now.

but what we got now? NADA

someone has to do something , so I'm trying to stand out. either I'll become the helper, or the sinner make this game worse, at least I did something.

but

what did you do then?

make some changes, or do something useful, then come back to say what I'm doing is useless

I make the step, you didn't. so be quiet.

btw: clothes modeling definently need more than days to make it perfect. if the clothes can be make in 30 mins, why we still don't have many clothes then?

Edited by Lunarelf
3 hours ago, Anaganda said:

lol at clothes taking 30 mins to make 😂😂😂

but seriously can't wait to see the outfit you are making Luna... I am getting bored out of my mind from the clothes we have.

I can make many clothes in 30 minutes too ... In 3d marketplaces... Just money needed 😂

10 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

So what ? Don't you want to talk all these things above to devs, instead saying what i'm doing is useless?

If this suggestion really works, I don't have to spend my time to make a new model, donate it freely to devs, and wish this outfit could make every player feels a little better, there will be tons of clothes/furnitures in game now.

but what we got now? NADA

someone has to do something , so I'm trying to stand out. either I'll become the helper, or the sinner make this game worse, at least I did something.

but

what did you do then?

make some changes, or do something useful, then come back to say what I'm doing is useless

I make the step, you didn't. so be quiet.

btw: clothes modeling definently need more than days to make it perfect. if the clothes can be make in 30 mins, why we still don't have many clothes then?

It's about Dev. we pay and they shoudl proivde. if you start donating things they won't even try to provide any new contents. why should they ? when they are getting free stuff without spending a penny or spending a time on it. so again it's better to create in game market.

but again there is no point fighting with me here becoz no matter what we suggest or say they won't listen.

updates are something good and exciting and I want updates as much as a lot of the people here. and it's important for the continuity of the game else people will get bored.

but, hate to be the kill joy here... the truth of the matter is we don't pay the devs for updates... we pay the devs to be able to play the game, what is required of them in return for our money is stable and bug free servers... which to a some degree and as of late they are providing.

don't get me wrong, we should ask and suggest updates... but acting as if it's something we are entitled to and something that they owe us is a different thing.

as for in game market... this topic has been preached over and over... and I believe the majority of players don't want such a thing, we already pay a monthly, half year or yearly sub... that is enough to have all game content unlocked for everyone... paying more money on top of that to unlock clothes is really an unnecessary thing.

lastly, every one who puts effort in enhancing the game with content that they make of their own, should be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Anaganda
11 minutes ago, Anaganda said:

updates are something good and exciting and I want updates as much as a lot of the people here. and it's important for the continuity of the game else people will get bored.

but, hate to be the kill joy here... the truth of the matter is we don't pay the devs for updates... we pay the devs to be able to play the game, what is required of them in return for our money is stable and bug free servers... which to a some degree and as of late they are providing.

don't get me wrong, we should ask and suggest updates... but acting as if it's something we are entitled to and something that they owe us is a different thing.

This is the (sad) truth