3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

Ok something important now 

its about the general beach we all know its broken the temps there rise to 60C even when beach is empty  40 ppl in sin club and temps are like 38-41C .

Either fix the beach Gizmo or give us a new one :)

That's global warming for you.  Beaches too hot to even sunbathe on.  Air-conditioning working like crazy and struggling to maintain comfortable temperatures just to stay indoors.  A vision of our future experienced first here in 3DX.

That's global warming for you.  Beaches too hot to even sunbathe on.  Air-conditioning working like crazy and struggling to maintain comfortable temperatures just to stay indoors.  A vision of our future experienced first here in 3DX.

lol

Matchmaker system! Why don't you create a matchmaker system in this game? I don't know somekind of system where people could search for players per interest. Maybe also some ingame magazine or Bulletin board, where people could post and respond to ads, looking for whatever... promote their rooms...this is probably not a difficult thing to do for people with good programming skills.

Matchmaker system! Why don't you create a matchmaker system in this game? I don't know somekind of system where people could search for players per interest. Maybe also some ingame magazine or Bulletin board, where people could post and respond to ads, looking for whatever... promote their rooms...this is probably not a difficult thing to do for people with good programming skills.

im sure you have noticed that a large amount of ppl do not even move one meter from load area and do not even click a dance and u expect them to search bulletin boards ?  :D 

Also very few read profiles 

i said many times people do the game and a large percent of the game are just sex animals 

Dont get me wrong its a nice idea 

Straddle kissing

Holding hands

Oh, and for building, switches and triggers along with moving shapes and events. People could build interactivity into their rooms. There might be narratives and adventures like escape rooms.

Caren

Ah tink most peeps just enter a room stand in spawn and cold till they get a bite, fishermans thay are, no chat, no effort, just lazy peeps who are sex sloths and doing anyting that requires some effort like reading a bulletin board is hillarious. But personally ah like tha idea, nice suggestion.

well i said same earlier so i agree but ill be happy see a bulletin board hehe will be fun n ppl get to do more stuff than now :)

even small things add up to a cool game experience :)

Lets not forget a waffle shop  :D 

Found this :) as my advocate for Development Suggestions.

Knowing my request couldn’t be unique… went searching our forum halls… finding this first, but seeing many more like it lined up in good company.  

This post… getting a BUMP. ;) 

Hello everyone!

What I would love to see is option to choose few variating actions within each of the sex poses that we have.

It doesn't make sense that we have one sex position for licking balls and others for sucking cock.

Many other similar games have such feature and it could look like in my simulated pictures - you would be able to

choose "Actions" and that would significantly improve the virtual sex experience and make each pose not so repetitive.

e364d306a902a2858dded7829d0421b1b0f35e1a

Here for instance, beside licking balls, you could choose to suck the cock or jerk it.

68af20074e715818d40dd23dbcf3ac45df2bf15b

Here the man would be able to grab or smack girls ass.

7e6858b80addc00b5bd5a86ad05ef2bc4072c851

Girld could jerk or suck the cock in this one.

8179774dfdbc8130050bde7b5b13e776a1ddb571

Man could pull the hair or spank the girl here.

01f1b2fdb354afb07a5e1630bd036ef3817cb7c7

Here the man could grab her tit or smack it.

e5c1d45ce4988fc5be77f49ba7c3ebcbee753f6c

Of course there could be other more inventive actions for each pose.

e87a390aab795f8b44e97fd6acbb47317526ffad

I would definitely love to have option to kiss in sex poses.

ccac04193fbedc72c7d91efc0820b7637e6e5255

We play great game with amazing graphics but need to describe it in the chat if we want to kiss.

One of my favorite poses in 3DX is actually Slowdance because you can cicle trough kissing and turning around

when ever you feel it needs some change to keep it interesting!

Thanks, Ana Lana for making this easy on me :)  AND, all the others whose voices have been lost in the river of time.

There are so many things I like about this world… that’s why we came… in the footsteps of those before us. But the only thing I miss… other than friends… is this feature.  I wish the Devs could develop a similar  Pose Actions” options list for all poses. Allowing us to; hold hands or hug, lick, suck or stroke, spread legs or wrap them, rock or gyrate…

Where is KISSING?

Well THAT should be a default action for ALL poses ;)  just sayin.

Range based local chat like in most MMO’s.

Two Players close together can read each other’s posts in local but a player across the room can’t.

This allows so much more immersion and possibilities.

For one it forces people to actually move from spawn to be able to hear and talk to people in a room.

Two Players close together can read each other’s posts in local but a player across the room can’t.

For one it forces people to actually move from spawn to be able to hear and talk to people in a room.

Please no. I don't want some new feature to "force" people.

If group of peeps want to talk separately from all other crowd in the room - they can make a group.

Eets an awesome idea, ah tink their should be multiple of these chats, a 5 meter chat then a 10 meter, a 15 meter chat then bumped to 25 meters coz hoo really is exactleh 20 meters from you anyways, :P a 40 etc etc. Ah mean ah might only want peeps 10 meters from me to hear wot im sayin or an hour later im in a 35 meter kinda mood :) Make dis awesome idea happen Dev team :P

Second life have the perfect feature about this.

/whisper = peoples in a short range can hear you (10 meters in sl)

normal = peoples medium range can hear you (25 meters in sl)

/shout = all the room can hear you (if i remember well 200 meters in sl)

• 2 weeks later...

Second life have the perfect feature about this.

/whisper = peoples in a short range can hear you (10 meters in sl)

normal = peoples medium range can hear you (25 meters in sl)

/shout = all the room can hear you (if i remember well 200 meters in sl)

A feature like this would be great for the forums too.

/whisper for sensible, helpful and friendly posts.

/normal for arguing and trolling.

/shout as a last desperate measure to try to get the developers' attention.

;)

HI Susan,

I didn't want to reply in the upcoming updates thread as my reply wasn't really about their update and covers various aspects so posted here instead.

THX the same could be said of a game like IMVU.  The poses are well regulated against hips moving, but there are plenty of them because of pose editor.  Individual poses are created and meshed together by the user in order to achieve adult type activities.  Clothing?  Hundreds of thousands of hair styles made by thousands of artistic creators can be found for sale in the shop.  The same for shoes, dresses, pants, jewelry, mens clothing, rooms, and furniture.  IMVU gets a cut of these sales....in fact the largest cut....but creators earn too.  At any given time, on different servers, close to 100,000 users will be on game.  The ability to create both meshes and textures keeps many in the game despite the inability to walk or have sex that resembles anything realistic.  The dances are amazing as they are created by the users and sold in the store. From waltzes to the Texas Two Step to the Jitterbug, the twist,...ugh the list is endless...all because users are allowed the ability to actually create, sell, or keep private for themselves.  I hesitate to endorse the ability fully as it will change the game we all enjoy.  It invites the hackers and the thieves and worse.  So yes, it must come with strict guidelines, security and a 3DX staff to look after and manage it.

Gizmo, perhaps if you only started the teasers a short time prior to release it would not be so frustrating to your customers.  We hear there is an update and we start to prepare for it. We remove the DLL.  We wait.  We discuss it.  We wait some more.  Also, I refuse to get Twitter just for the purpose of getting updates for a game I already pay to play.  What is this other program I see discussed in some threads where builders can obtain new water etc?  Why is that not available to all of those who pay to play and build?  Sorry but you are alienating a high percentage of your client base and I say that will all due respect.  Anything and everything should be released first in the Forum and then on other social media for those who chose not to be a part of the forum.

I dunno a thing about IMVU other thing tidbits here and there of those I know who design and sell in all three of the big worlds.

It sounds like creating and selling are less expensive in RLC than there. UV only makes 1 Ray per texture applied to the avatar (280 = $20 if I remember correctly) like making a top would be a ray, Jewelry would be one etc..) so the cost is relatively cheap to create in comparison I guess.  Yes, you do need to be a VIP member for $20 a month to do adult things and create clothing, and that pretty much covers your costs other than what you decide to buy.  I for one haven't paid a nickle in the years I was involved in RLC - so if you create and sell you can not only play for free - but make money and buy other things with it or cash it out for RL money.

It would be difficult for 3DX to create an economy in Unity - but not impossible. UV has been working at it for 6 years and I guess Unity's lack of innate security for such a project is an inherent problem to the platform and one of the reasons Linden Labs didn't use an off the shelf platform like Unity for Sansar. Apparently they decided to create their own platform tailored to their particular needs and easse of adding content.. I don't follow Sansar, so I dunno what it's state of development is. Utherverse (RLC parent company)  took the opposite path of 3DX and Sansar and were focusing on building the market first in a Unity based engine, knowing as soon as it was built all those shiny things from the Unity store and developers in general  would flock to Curio/Oasis  and build their world for them. It just hasn't panned out that way  and security it seems is a big problem in Unity along with integrating all the scripts and such they eventually wanted to allow added like Second life. They were after a sorta Second Life kinda thing in a loose sense that tapped into all things Unity. It is a great idea. I mean, with such a platform, you could have all kinda different worlds with unlimited content. - adult, shooting zombie worlds, car racing worlds etc,  whatever a developer could conceive.

I personally am mixed about the whole thing. I can see pros and cons to both approaches:

3DX Model.

Pro:

Low yearly cost

No extra costs

Developers strictly in control of content

Content created by Professionals.

Con:

Low cost keeps team small

Lack of moderation

Slow development

Loss of dynamic creativity by users

User Based Economy:

Pro:

Ability to have larger paid staff

Rapid content development

Professional outside developers drawn to sell content

Users can have their own low cost business's (another fantasy aspect)

Subscription costs paid for through creativity and potential for profit.

Disabled can make extra money.

Con:

Expense

Need for increased staff

Theft

DMCA Complaints

Security

One thing seems evident - at least to me.. 3DX isn't growing much as it is in the time I've poked around in here over the last couple years... online user base id quite small. RLC's base seems to keep shrinking also but is still quite large. Second Lifes has shrunk and I dunno about any others.

I agree that market system have it's pros, very important pros. 

But will it be fair for current and especially old players to add the market? Most people here used to the game as it is now - when you pay a limited sum of money and get the whole game, not just some basic stuff. Of course you can say that no one force people to buy additional content and it's true, but a lot of people, maybe even majority of player base - like the game the way it is, without a market economy and the resulting inequality, envy and competition. Will it be fair to them? And besides it - almost all if not all other games of same genre have a market. Maybe it's good at least for diversity of choose to have a fair p2p game? 

I agree that market system have it's pros, very important pros. 
But will it be fair for current and especially old players to add the market? Most people here used to the game as it is now - when you pay a limited sum of money and get the whole game, not just some basic stuff. Of course you can say that no one force people to buy additional content and it's true, but a lot of people, maybe even majority of player base - like the game the way it is, without a market economy and the resulting inequality, envy and competition. Will it be fair to them? And besides it - almost all if not all other games of same genre have a market. Maybe it's good at least for diversity of choose to have a fair p2p game? 

Important questions to be sure.