3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

People seem to be allowed to come in these forums, say their goodbyes and give reasons for them leaving as long as they don't say they are leaving through not being happy with the service. I have seen many posts where people have said they are leaving because of life commitments or lack of time where no one comes in and rubbishes them for doing so. They even get loads of goodbyes and good wishes, but as soon as someone says they are leaving because they are not happy with something then it is a completely different story. Makes a person wonder why the reactions are so different.

9 minutes ago, Ross the RoberT said:

no back hair?

Torso is an anatomical term for the greater part of the human body without the head and limbs. ... The torso includes the chest, back, and abdomen.
Edited by Yvonny

10 hours ago, Twiggy said:

People seem to be allowed to come in these forums, say their goodbyes and give reasons for them leaving as long as they don't say they are leaving through not being happy with the service. I have seen many posts where people have said they are leaving because of life commitments or lack of time where no one comes in and rubbishes them for doing so. They even get loads of goodbyes and good wishes, but as soon as someone says they are leaving because they are not happy with something then it is a completely different story. Makes a person wonder why the reactions are so different.

I can't say as being unhappy with the service as a reason for leaving is a bad thing. That is sort of the point I have been trying to make. If someone is unhappy with the service they are receiving and decide to leave and say goodbye ... That's a valid reason for leaving and I am sure they will be missed by all their friends.  My comments, at least, are the people that seem to constantly scream and throw tantrums and stomp their feet and say ... IF YOU DONT GIMME WHAT I WANT IM LEAVING!... Nobody has time for that. If people are unhappy for any reason and choose to leave stating their reasons clearly, concisely, and rationally, I believe they would be far more listened to.  Once more though my two cents plus three more will make you a nickel.

11 hours ago, Tsela said:

Well it's very good that you are so easily impressed. Life is great :)

However sure people "refuse to be happy" and can point out complete garbage in most of those updates, since they were. Now if you personally are happy with anything, no matter what it is, well that's your thing... but not everybody is ;)

Yes by all means wave a flag as a paying customer, and others criticize things that deserve to be criticized. Don't try to talk down those who might not display some sort of a fanboy attitude and ask for actual content. It's completely within their right to do so.

You can share your opinion and say that you are happy with something. Others have their opinion and say that it's a total garbage. However if you attack those verbally for sharing discontent toward a service, you are behaving like a baby, not knowing your place, since they didn't attack you. They attack the lack of professionalism and attitude of the the staff responsible for the management of a service. And that is perfectly fine.

It seems to me that you edited this post after I had replied. I do not feel that I 'verbally attacked' anyone.  If anyone feels I 'attacked' them I offer my apologies. I was simply stating things as I see them.  It's that opinion thing again.  

12 hours ago, xSweetMiseryx said:

I can't say as being unhappy with the service as a reason for leaving is a bad thing. That is sort of the point I have been trying to make. If someone is unhappy with the service they are receiving and decide to leave and say goodbye ... That's a valid reason for leaving and I am sure they will be missed by all their friends.  My comments, at least, are the people that seem to constantly scream and throw tantrums and stomp their feet and say ... IF YOU DONT GIMME WHAT I WANT IM LEAVING!... Nobody has time for that. If people are unhappy for any reason and choose to leave stating their reasons clearly, concisely, and rationally, I believe they would be far more listened to.  Once more though my two cents plus three more will make you a nickel.

Well from what I see is your reaction was to Nikkis post where she said she would come back if 2 of a list she showed were to be added. She did not say she would leave if they aren't added she said she is leaving and stated she would come back if or when they get added. I believe her reasons are because she is sick of waiting without any indications of when these things will be added, like lots of people are. Some things that have been said we will be getting have been said multiple times and still after years have not been added. 

I have seen often in these forums where people who don't like others complaining about the slow and tacky service offered by the admin of this game, where people have told them if they do not like it they should speak with their money and leave. Yet when they do they get criticized for it. You yourself see it as people throwing tantrums when really it is people trying to do what they can to get things to happen that have been promised for so long it's a joke. If anyone is throwing any sort of tantrum here it is you with your reaction calling their comments tantrums and child like, in case you do not know it that is insulting and much more tantrum like than what Nikki posted.

People pay their sub to play yes, but it is what is expected of an online game that is the issue. People expect updates, they expect bugs to be fixed, they expect new things to be added and most of all when they are told something will be added they expect it to be actually added. All of which is included in what people expect for paying to play a game like this. If the devs were to announce there will be no further updates how many do you think would stay for very long. It is not a matter of people agreeing there should or shouldn't be updates it is a matter of how often we should get updates and what should be in them. People will have different views on that and that is fine, but it is most definitely not a matter on if we get updates or not, getting updates should not be classed as a bonus as you put it.

1 hour ago, Twiggy said:

getting updates should not be classed as a bonus as you put it.

Agree. Bonuses are for BTP game model and mostly for offline games. There are no online games who stands on their legs without updates. I didn`t see any except pirated modifications.

ps: 3dxchat still stays on its legs because of updates which are coming more often. Thanks.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

On 2/10/2020 at 9:50 PM, erotic_surge said:

I will tell you what this game is missing besides the option for a pregnant belly.  Look at the RAYS end of RLC and what all you can do with them. Creating custom clothing , decor for custom houses , etc. You open up a version of that for 3dx and you will crush every other  3D Digital sex game in the world. Hands down. I am a new member to 3DXCHAT from RLC since 2008 , and I am telling you this is all you are missing... One fix and you DOMINATE the world in 3d sex and 3d social interaction. Create a profile system similar to RLC.  They were the original , no harm in taking some of their best ideas and improving on them. Money is money devs.. You cant run a charity. Open this beast up and see the cash flow in. 

I couldn't disagree more with this post. I think the beauty of 3dx is that it is simple in most ways. The creation of a marketplace will lead to a lot of people no longer being able to afford the game as well as leading to dramas that come whenever you have a marketplace. I can hear the calls of 'thief' already when two people come up with something similar, the demands on devs to regulate a marketplace,

I just can't see this happening here. RLC was a big concern with lots of staff employed full time etc, this won't happen here. From what I see the game consists of 2 people at the top with not even an email address available for people to contact admin through, no support contact area, nothing.

It's not as easy as 'opening' anything up. You first need to be set up to be handle everything that comes with that, 3DX isn't in that place. The game occupies a certain place in the market which ensures it will always have members and it would be great to see the numbers grow but it's a long long way off being what places like SL RLC and IMVU have been.

I certainly don't want to be paying extra for things like clothing, paying monthly rents to have properties I can access etc. Keep the game simple with some regular updates to keep people interested. 'Dominating' any market doesn't just happen, it takes a lot of hard work, a lot of time invested and a lot of cash invested.

On 2/11/2020 at 7:12 AM, Twiggy said:

Well from what I see is your reaction was to Nikkis post where she said she would come back if 2 of a list she showed were to be added. She did not say she would leave if they aren't added she said she is leaving and stated she would come back if or when they get added. I believe her reasons are because she is sick of waiting without any indications of when these things will be added, like lots of people are. Some things that have been said we will be getting have been said multiple times and still after years have not been added. 

I have seen often in these forums where people who don't like others complaining about the slow and tacky service offered by the admin of this game, where people have told them if they do not like it they should speak with their money and leave. Yet when they do they get criticized for it. You yourself see it as people throwing tantrums when really it is people trying to do what they can to get things to happen that have been promised for so long it's a joke. If anyone is throwing any sort of tantrum here it is you with your reaction calling their comments tantrums and child like, in case you do not know it that is insulting and much more tantrum like than what Nikki posted.

People pay their sub to play yes, but it is what is expected of an online game that is the issue. People expect updates, they expect bugs to be fixed, they expect new things to be added and most of all when they are told something will be added they expect it to be actually added. All of which is included in what people expect for paying to play a game like this. If the devs were to announce there will be no further updates how many do you think would stay for very long. It is not a matter of people agreeing there should or shouldn't be updates it is a matter of how often we should get updates and what should be in them. People will have different views on that and that is fine, but it is most definitely not a matter on if we get updates or not, getting updates should not be classed as a bonus as you put it.

No, my response was not to one particular person or post. I was stating my thoughts based on a totality of what I have read in the years I have been reading.  I understand people want updates and new things. Hell *I* want updates and new things I was simply saying how I see things here.  Very few people ever seem to be happy with an update or new content.  People can express what they wish would be implemented without the constant bombardment of threats. Part of my point is .. if people are so extremely unhappy with it ... Why on earth do they stay?

As for 'the gravy' we shall have to agree to disagree. I feel the day I paid my sub this past December that the world exactly as it is was worth 85 dollars for one year.  Anything added to it in that time frame, to me, is a bonus. Next December when it comes time to renew if I still feel it is worth the charge I will renew. If it is not, I won't. 

On 2/13/2020 at 1:53 PM, xSweetMiseryx said:

Very few people ever seem to be happy with an update or new content. 

1. Yes, when I have to wait a month to get a one pose (good one, but only one, and it's not from the devs anyway), one tattoo set with very poor texture quality (I am not blaming an author here, maybe it's some game limitations, but I still see no reason using it because I can't even read the tattoed words), and police outfit for guys instead of giving them some nice regular outfits [I was wrong here, there was no regular outfit in update banner, but it was in game. I did not know it until I met a guy wearing it. My bad]. No bug fixes. No more stuff from Rochi's dll. Yes, I am not happy with this update. Why would I? If I would KNOW that updates are so slow and small because devs work on some serious stuff like pose editor – I would be fine with it. But I don't know. Maybe they work on it. Maybe not. I have no idea, it's not like they keep us much informed.

2. It's kind of how people's minds work. When people happy with something – they rarely express it actively, they just enjoy themselves and the product. When people unhappy – they are ranting. I am sure you watch youtube from time to time, almost all of us do. Check some video with for example 70/30 % like/dislike ratio. Or even 80/20. You will see so fucking much ranting in the comment section... And there are a lot more people who liked the video! But most of them will be silent, why the ones who are disspointed or offended will be very active.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:53 PM, xSweetMiseryx said:

Anything added to it in that time frame, to me, is a bonus.

For you yes, but for most of people no. People judge projects comparing them with another ones. And it's just how 99% online games are working – regular updates to keep players' interest. So it's something that is EXPECTED, most people take it as a something that devs should give them, not as a bonus. And btw, if 3dxchat would have the same amount of content it had when it was released – it would be dead already, I am pretty sure.

Edited by Xizl
red text

REALLY???????????????????????????????????????????????????? This is the new update? This is what the devs did... in the last month? Referral program?
Why people use this channel? Our suggesstion means nothing, not matter!!!
Im a lover this game... so i paid a year membership... i get it... referral program! Yesssss!!!

On 2/14/2020 at 6:20 AM, Xizl said:

1. Yes, when I have to wait a month to get a one pose (good one, but only one, and it's not from the devs anyway), one tattoo set with very poor texture quality (I am not blaming an author here, maybe it's some game limitations, but I still see no reason using it because I can't even read the tattoed words), and police outfit for guys instead of giving them some nice regular outfits [I was wrong here, there was no regular outfit in update banner, but it was in game. I did not know it until I met a guy wearing it. My bad]. No bug fixes. No more stuff from Rochi's dll. Yes, I am not happy with this update. Why would I? If I would KNOW that updates are so slow and small because devs work on some serious stuff like pose editor – I would be fine with it. But I don't know. Maybe they work on it. Maybe not. I have no idea, it's not like they keep us much informed.

2. It's kind of how people's minds work. When people happy with something – they rarely express it actively, they just enjoy themselves and the product. When people unhappy – they are ranting. I am sure you watch youtube from time to time, almost all of us do. Check some video with for example 70/30 % like/dislike ratio. Or even 80/20. You will see so fucking much ranting in the comment section... And there are a lot more people who liked the video! But most of them will be silent, why the ones who are disspointed or offended will be very active.

For you yes, but for most of people no. People judge projects comparing them with another ones. And it's just how 99% online games are working – regular updates to keep players' interest. So it's something that is EXPECTED, most people take it as a something that devs should give them, not as a bonus. And btw, if 3dxchat would have the same amount of content it had when it was released – it would be dead already, I am pretty sure.

I think is another one of those times where we shall just agree to disagree.  Have a great day. :)

57 minutes ago, Angelqueen said:

REALLY???????????????????????????????????????????????????? This is the new update? This is what the devs did... in the last month? Referral program?
Why people use this channel? Our suggesstion means nothing, not matter!!!
Im a lover this game... so i paid a year membership... i get it... referral program! Yesssss!!!

It's kinda good thing for streamers and get more people to join, so fail to see what is so bad about it.

13 minutes ago, KimmyFox said:

It's kinda good thing for streamers and get more people to join, so fail to see what is so bad about it.

This referral program come right in time.. dont? When did started this game? Few years ago? We (paying customers) ask and want many things.... and get a referral program!
Yes.. so much thank you devs! I want give to you more money... not just mine... my friends money to... and please.. dont do any updates what matters a little bit!! No need...

The referral progrm is good... need this game that! BUT.... if we didnt get enough usefull things to this game a same time... the "other" updates only just piss me off!!!!!

For people that have been in game for years now compared to 2014 or 2013, I am in heaven. I am pleased with the work and forward progress of the developers of late. Bugs need to be fixed yes, more stuff for everyone sure. But compared to back in the past with only having 3 public worlds and 2 apartments that were limited for editing, and I wont even remark on the poses we had back then, this game is evolving very nicely for me at least. No server issues to speak of, the game runs more efficiently for most peoples PCs, bugs are not game changers or show stoppers, a world editor where we are only limited in size by PC performance, (yeah i pay rent for my land at SL and it sucks and I still get nickle and dime'd to death there)

.... so I say well done to all the peeps involved in giving us new cool stuff.

For me, the reason I keep coming back aside from my friends, and we all have to remember this, is the top notch graphics, AVI's, Sex, general movement and stunning worlds. I have yet to see a game out there that comes close for the money we pay for this game (xmas special) and what we receive for our membership.

IMHO only

-Dallas

I think the pose editor did not appear because:
1) people can steal it from the game.
2) it does not allow to achieve the quality that is already in the game.
3) I admit the appearance of the static pose editor, but with animated ones, the problem of non-natural movements of partners may arise.

Anyone can download 3ds Max and try to make an animation using Biped, it was on its basis that the characters were animated. Spend tens of hours for several seconds of animation ... Many want to spend their time on this? > _ <
Animation is even more complicated than modeling clothes or hairstyles.
Animation of one hand can take 2 hours of real time, 2 characters have 4 hands together = 8 hours of work only on hands, there is still a body, legs, head, face ...
Count?
hands) 4x2 = 8
+
legs) 4x2 = 8
+
body) 2x2 = 4
+
head) 2x2 = 4
a total of 24 hours of pure time.
But that is not all! There is a female character with cock
for it you need to do the same = 12 hours. What do we have?
Pose M + F, F + futa 36 hours of your time with maximum focus on work)