Doubling in size and changing their names

But the same toxic spirit… remains

Devoting more energy disrupting happiness

Then in its making or sharing

Lifting themselves… by belittling others

Tainting our Forum with spite

Adding these new ones to my Iggy

Along with the original two twins

OK, finished with my purge, now back to the OP’s thread….

/me luv’d the new poses n recent Avi updates, especially the cuddling and those handle bars (pigtails).;) Please keep them coning. :D

Thank YOU… ALL creators, making our world a better place. 

20 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Sansar has its own problems. In my opinion this Sansar is a biggest mistake to make more money for LL and to fool old users. Sansar is a big (bad optimized with worse engine I ever seen) garbage today. 

This is not a sandbox, isn`t it? Dev control should be here. It should be highly loyal to users who want to create things, but should be.

Not sure what to make out of Sansar myself.

The idea is good, build your own game engine customized to you needs that doesn't have the security issues of Unity.

I guess time will tell if they made as big a mistake as Utherverse did.

3DX is making it's own mistakes by not focusing on backend stuff that would enable user creations. But hell, you still can't kick people from your room if you need to, and even something as simple as adding a few hundred textures to the world editor seems like a pipe dream 

I just don't get it anymore why simple things just don't happen. They have a good product that could be made even greater.

Edited by THX

17 hours ago, Ross the RoberT said:

I believe they are saying you cant be a real female unless you steal your sisters undies and put your name on a index card and upload a pic of both .

Then you have to create four or so forum alts and pretend they are your friends and come on forums and leave at the exact same time with all of them.

If you do all of that, you are really female i guess.  Seems creepy to me but whatever floats his or her boat.  

P.S.  you also have to misspell  the exact same words the same way and like you own posts and call everyone else fake while you use stolen  pics from the net yourself.  Think that about covers it.  Seems like alot work but im lazy so maybe its worth the trouble for him or her.  

Why do you even respond to an obvious multiple forum account troll, who even takes the time sometimes to respond to himself, and is preaching about people being fake, while he's more fake than most of everybody is around here.

7 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Why do you even respond to an obvious multiple forum account troll, who even takes the time sometimes to respond to himself, and is preaching about people being fake, while he's more fake than most of everybody is around here.

slow weekend plus sometimes i just cant help myself. 😜

Same font, same color, same size of writing, same "ponctuation" (don't know the english word), and same typos and shortcut to write.

Roshelle and Mikaelakirsh posts are clearly wrote by the same person. So, i have a question Roshaelakirsh: You who accuse everyone to be fake, which profile picture in these two accounts is supposed to be the real you ?

Edited by Leeloo

1 hour ago, Serendipity said:

Law & Order soon™

unknown.png

Think it's nice the guys get police cap for RP finally, think giving the prison rooms seem to occasionally be around I am sure it will be appreciated :D

1 hour ago, Roshelle said:

OMG,where did all "the real girls" go?went to buy men's after shave lotion? :) for fakes  ,on the my photo : 2 by Tom Ford,2 by Chanel,Serge Lutens,Francis Kurkdjian,Yves Saint Laurent,Armani,Dior,Chloe,Kenzo :):)    sometimes real girls have fun in this game :)   We can change accounts with my BF Zlata whenever we want. muahhhs GIZMO :)

004.png

006.png

Are you an idiot? Ask me why

45 minutes ago, KimmyFox said:

Think it's nice the guys get police cap for RP finally, think giving the prison rooms seem to occasionally be around I am sure it will be appreciated :D

Its unisex

11 minutes ago, PontiusPilat said:

First find out how much it costs,and then we'll see who the idiot, u or our girls  EhEhEh  Are they just having fun or do u think ,they need virtual  dolls? Ehehehe

The higher the price of clothes, the higher your intelligence quotient in your opinion, right? First find out what the forum thread you got to. Use translator if you don`t understand english language or ask people for a help. You are in the wrong place. Open your own thread somewhere at "open forum" section and try to don`t break rules of this forum. There is Zero Tolerance for trolls like you.

2 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

The higher the price of clothes, the higher your intelligence quotient in your opinion, right? First find out what the forum thread you got to. Use translator if you don`t understand english language or ask people for a help. You are in the wrong place. Open your own thread somewhere at "open forum" section and try to don`t break rules of this forum. There is Zero Tolerance for trolls like you.

You are right Ex, but you trying to reason with not just a troll, but a mentally ill troll. I mean, he keeps saying we/our about himself, talking with his own alts, liking his own posts. This is kind of creepy tbh. 

1 hour ago, PontiusPilat said:

you're so jealous of our girls that we felt sorry for u.They will give u their "second hand" of clothes and lingerie  EhEhEh

Im jealous of your multiple personalities however i bet your mom is wondering why you keep taking pics of her undies and perfume 

Have any of you actually thought that maybe this person could be a transgender or a cross dresser. I know that transgenders typically have more lingerie and perfumes than most women do so it is possible they do belong to him/her.

Also I noticed what he/she is doing is very much the same as what hundreds to even thousands are doing in the game. I wonder why is it that if I or anyone come in these forums expressing how we don't like it in the game we get jumped on with people making excuses for them and saying things like they have a right to fulfil their fantasies. Yet many of the same people that defend them are in here now going this person. 

Don't get me wrong, I am definitely not defending him/her, and I do not like what he/she is doing either, but I also don't like that they do it in the game and will not accept the excuses given. I don't care that in the game they pay to play as so do all of us. If we are all paying then shouldn't we all be thinking the same in game as we do in these forums. I just can't understand why people seem so ready to put up with something in the game they are not willing to put up with in these forums.

The best you can do is ignore. Bringing it up and speaking about it doesn't let it die. Basically random people want some attention and are being stupid, let them be stupid till they get banned and/or suspended, no one cares for them here or in game, same like those bots that spams some forums if they are not moderated enough with ads and stuff.

Edited by Leathium

4 hours ago, Twiggy said:

Also I noticed what he/she is doing is very much the same as what hundreds to even thousands are doing in the game. I wonder why is it that if I or anyone come in these forums expressing how we don't like it in the game we get jumped on with people making excuses for them and saying things like they have a right to fulfil their fantasies. Yet many of the same people that defend them are in here now going this person. 

Lol what? The main reason why people react like this on her/him is because she/he continuously attacks people and spreads spite and hatred. I would also mention offtopic, but every second person here doing this shit, including me. And you just using any opportunity to push the thread in your favorite direction again.

Edited by Xizl

On 1/29/2020 at 2:16 PM, KimmyFox said:

No it will not be appreciated by us at all. Frankly it's a total garbage. You can see that we don't push that like button over this trash much but I know it's more of a female kink.

Secondly. The hat is unisex. simply will be applied to both male and female.

One more thing. ONLY females have cop uniform in the game anyway. It's a complete trash and worthless as far as guys are concerned, same as the shitty santa beard. 

We surely didn't beg for a police hat while we don't have any police uniform either.

Although it's rumored that some shitty police uniform is in progress, we don't have wearable clothes. Almost at all, which should be a very much a priority to make! Not the shitty Santa and police uniforms these morons come up with. 

Edited by Tsela