3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Here is a preview of the content that will be added to the game in the next patch.

You can see 22 new poses. It's like 4 poses per month.

Fa4SWqf.jpg

Lets be clear about this announcement:

-The first pose pic say "FF vaginal/anal" these are not FF but FS

-The 7th pic say FF oral (against a pole apparently). Hope there is a version without penis

-Last pic say "pool FF oral"... Seriously ? this is not FF oral this is FS oral

-Last thing, i notice that there is still ZERO FFF pose.... Thanks

Lets be clear about this announcement:

-The first pose pic say "FF vaginal/anal" these are not FF but FS

-The 7th pic say FF oral (against a pole apparently). Hope there is a version without penis

-Last pic say "pool FF oral"... Seriously ? this is not FF oral this is FS oral

no its futa, look closer please, she is sucking a dick :rolleyes:

-Latst thing, i notice that there is still ZERO FFF pose.... Thanks

edit, to late, we thinking in the same way :D

i symply think futa and female are technical the same in the game for the devs, the penis is nothing else than a strapon with a naturaly look, Sad but true, there are no real futas or shemales in the game, only faked ones, theres no difference

Here is a preview of the content that will be added to the game in the next patch.

You can see 22 new poses. It's like 4 poses per month.

Fa4SWqf.jpg

Well it looks like the update will be a big one with improvements  and new poses. Good to see something, was going to get into the game but wasn't too sure with how the updates were released on the site's homepage.

Am i the only one that feels kinda disgusted?

So after all these months we have the same poses just mixed toghether with angles changed and against the pole??? And they even say here you are: 22 new poses so 4/month?

I don't care about the iggy system changed, i keep on ignoring all the people i don't like if needed as Gizmo said.

I am happy about the anti-Pandora fix.

But hey c'mon. This is just trying to give something to the community to make them stay quiet. This is not quality.

Can't you "buy" some new poses from some store and applying to the game? You had the same poses from more than a year and this is a sex game... A sex game jeez.

We wait for months so devs "fix" the bugs and then we have the same poses but mixed toghether???? And they are presented even as new poses and with some sort of happy announcement to tell us that it is like receiving 4 poses per month?

Have I to think that the next "really new pose will be updated after another year if i am lucky????

And What about the "3dxchat 2.0 Will let us to release new poses easily in future thanks to the new features of the updated Unity"...

I am very disappointed.

Are people unable to read? Why y'all plucking out only the things you want to see lol. Atleast respond to my full dialogue and read what I wrote, but in all honesty some of you kind of deserve it. With all the triggering and complaining you do instead of just ignoring you just HAVE to keep going at it over and over. Im done with this thread

Yes we can read. Basically you said if people don't agree with how you see things, they are cunts and should go kill themselves. Did we miss something?

That's okay I will take those poses, we don't need FFFs or pussy eating.

So when we can expect the update?

Instead of "WE don't need..." you should say "I don't need..." you selfish girl. Think that there is not only hetero women in this game.

3DXChat community in a nutshell..

3DX community (For half a year..): WE FUCKING WANTED SEX POSES NOT GOD DAMN GTA CARS AND PROPS TO MAKE STUPID SILLY ROOMS! WE PAY HARD EARNED MONEY! ADD SOME FUCKING POSES YOU FUCKING LAZY DEVS!

3DX Devs: Alright.. Alright.. Here! 22 more new poses coming up fresh and new just like you all been demanding! Yey!?

3DX Community: ..WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! WE WANTED FFF POSES AND PUSSY LICKING POSES! NOT POSES WITH PENIS/STRAP-ON DICK SHIT!!1

3DX random user (who is actually a gay girl..): Wow that's cool! at last we got some poses to have fun with! looking forward the update! Thank you for your effort!

3DX Community: GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU SELFISH HETERO WOMAN! WE WANTED FFF LESBIAN ORGY!

I was thinking ...

Can be very nice the option of be able to change the same avatar on the both different genres, only adding all options to the same character editor.

For me this can be very ussefull :). So simply you can change it dependign of what you need or want to do :P

As PerfectStorm said, im quite looking forward to it as well, a bit on the fence about the whole ignore thing but who knows, it might actually work out really well, and no one has said so far its the final version of the ignore system. Poses are always nice, even if they arent exactly super exciting to me, just hope its a return to actually updating the game, instead of leaving it dead for half a year and then posting something to keep people there for another 6 months...

3DXChat community in a nutshell..

3DX community (For half a year..): WE FUCKING WANTED POSES NOT GOD DAMN CARS AND PROPS TO MAKE STUPID SILLY ROOMS WE PAY HARD EARNED MONEY, ADD SOME FUCKING POSES YOU FUCKING LAZY DEVS!

3DX Devs: Alright.. Alright.. Here! 22 more new poses coming up fresh and new just like you all been demanding! Yey!?

3DX Community: ..WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! WE WANTED FFF POSES AND PUSSY LICKING POSES NOT POSES WITH PENIS/STRAP-ON DICK SHIT!

3DX random user (who is actually a gay girl..): Wow that's cool! at last we got some poses to have fun with! Thank you for your effort!

3DX Community: GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU SELFISH HETERO WOMAN! WE WANTED FFF LESBIAN ORGY!

First, i really doubt that the "random user" thanking for hetero poses is a lesbian. Or this is a strange lesbian.

And second, yes we asked for FF (true ones) and FFF poses since longer than the last hetero pose set.

Oh and as you don't have the balls to use my name instead of the 2nd and 3rd red "community" ( don't tell i wasn't the target of these remarks ), you should notice i don't use words like "what the fuck" or "dick shit" and you should tell where i told "get the fuck outta here" ( <--- i don't use this kind of expressions either ) or "lesbian orgy".

PS: You made a mistake, i didn't wrote "selfish hetero woman" but "selfish girl"

PPS: To yvonny: Do you really think your sarcastic posts ( point down and a lot of others ) are useful ?