3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

that is your opinion, but not the opinion of many other players related to the iggy function......... and the opinion is still free, right?

…..and whether you write your writing in red and capital for certain passages does not change anything about it.....  :P  :P  :P 

live with how the update is coming, we all have to do that  ;) 

dont get me wrong felia but if he will not secure iggy  will be pointless so its red so he see it ;)

Wait.... the bi an gay guys get a splitroast pose with FF and it is not possible to make a FFF Version out of it?

Well. I am happy for you guys, but I don‘t really see why it’s not possible to make a FFF setup like that.

Here is a preview of the content that will be added to the game in the next patch.

You can see 22 new poses. It's like 4 poses per month.

Fa4SWqf.jpg

oh, she did it with a dance pole. Cool!  *Like*

What news about "Pose Editor" or "Cloth Editor" ? Will we see that in the future?

Wait.... the bi an gay guys get a splitroast pose with FF and it is not possible to make a FFF Version out of it?

Well. I am happy for you guys, but I don‘t really see why it’s not possible to make a FFF setup like that.

Looks like it will be next 22 poses in next half of year .

It's not a gay spitroast if there's a chick in involved. The gay guys are just as left-out as the lesbians.

Yeah. I am sorry for putting it off the wrong way.

It is just annoying that it seems to be impossible for the 'devs' to add FFF and MMM poses.

I think you get my point there?

My theory would be that the whole sex/partner system is not written that it can handle more than two persons of the same sex.

Mostly because they have no way to make the people decide who gets which position inbetween the threesome.

Mostly because they have no way to make the people decide who gets which position inbetween the threesome.

No, that can be solved very simply by making the person who offers the pose take the middle position.

In case you folks hadn't noticed, despite the fact that people have been asking for these things for more than four years, we still don't have more than 20 lines of text in the chat window, a boot button for user rooms, or any MMM or FFF poses because GIZMO ISN'T INTERESTED

Yeah. I am sorry for putting it off the wrong way.

It is just annoying that it seems to be impossible for the 'devs' to add FFF and MMM poses.

I think you get my point there?

My theory would be that the whole sex/partner system is not written that it can handle more than two persons of the same sex.

nope its not that they can create the animation n give the option for swap its just more versions :)

Though I do have to ask some questions and I hope gizmo sees this or takes this into consideration.

Sex toys. The only thing we have right now is strapons. Can we have a variety of them?

Clothes, especially for the females. We need some decent clothes in the game, hell maybe some sexy dresses.

I’ll think of more when I get back

Here is a preview of the content that will be added to the game in the next patch.

You can see 22 new poses. It's like 4 poses per month.

Fa4SWqf.jpg

Love the landscapes and hope that mean we can remove the water if we don't need (causes lag at times).  Great for some of the poses, would love to see them be what users are requesting as well.

Hmmm any new pose is ofcouse welcome..

i am maybe just slightly disapointet that most of them are just a mix or conversion of the all ready existing poses :(

that said i still look forward to this update!

Even tho thats true, the much needed "poses for all" is being done, i guess when they run out of conversions (that we still need) we will start to see new ones.

Are people unable to read? Why y'all plucking out only the things you want to see lol. Atleast respond to my full dialogue and read what I wrote, but in all honesty some of you kind of deserve it. With all the triggering and complaining you do instead of just ignoring you just HAVE to keep going at it over and over. Im done with this thread

Are people unable to read? Why y'all plucking out only the things you want to see lol. Atleast respond to my full dialogue and read what I wrote, but in all honesty some of you kind of deserve it. With all the triggering and complaining you do instead of just ignoring you just HAVE to keep going at it over and over. Im done with this thread