3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

Tha Saloon ah tink has left somewhat of a bad taste in peeps mouths perhaps, maybeh, but after tha Hype of a New Location coming and tha excitment peeps felt and all tha posibilities that were imagined we got "Tha Saloon" LOL. Even before tha introduction of tha World Editor and all tha Custom Rooms that are now available, Tha Saloon lacked any real interest and as seen still very few peeps eva in there.

Fresco is a lot quieter but there are days, wilps hours in days when there is a crowd like before. Sin is usually tha busiest, 3DX Nightclub tha original before Fresco is usually quiet but ive see a bunch in there from time to time. LI is pretty consistent, not busy but not empty eithers. Beach is stutterville so ah neva go there and ah can imagine less peeps do because eet is not very well optimized. Yacht and Saloon are prolly tha most under used rooms and if one sunk below tha waves of tha dead flat ocean or one burnt down from eets random camp site fire would ah care, Nups but for those who do like those places ah wouldn't take them away.

Either way we have plenty of rooms to choose from unlike Clothes, Poses as some suggest and Capes. So ah tink priorities are fixing Bugs, Optimization, Customization and Moderation to eject those that raise toxicity levels in this Pixosphere.

Numbers always draw numbers.

If there was less than 300 people on, 3DX could really benefit from free crippled accounts to draw in those who wanna check it out but don't want to pay for it without trying it. Even old members would be drawn back on ocassion if there were free crippled accounts that sex and ability to PM others was not available. In places like RLC there are always a hundred or so free green accounts on at any one moment with 4-10 times the paid accounts in addition. As new people join it feels and looks busier as a result and makes it more interesting.

As for 3DX rooms, I'd wager if the 3DX properties showed populations like user rooms some of the locations would increase in numbers.

Numbers draw numbers.

I think the public rooms even if they are not very well populated give new members an opportunity to look around and see the basics of this world.  In Sin Club they can look around and see the pole dance moves, I believe that is the one with the spin the bottle game in the back? etc... on the Beach they can see the swimming of the world. Every public venue offers new players an insight into the look of the world. Also it is easier for a new member to land somewhere even if there is only one or two people and ask questions that are more likely to get answered rather than putting out questions in the WC. 

55 players is not a little amount for this time of the day. And why should not I count the Sin Club? I really can't understand how it works in your head.
And even if this locations not really popular - I don't see the reason why they should be closed. I like the Sin and the beach. Why should I lose the opportunity to visit them just because you don't like this locations? If you don't like them - just don't visit them. I really don't like BBC rooms, pretty much disgusted by profiles of some people with this fetish. But it does not mean that BBC rooms should be closed lol.

For the fourth time, I don't visit them, not sure how many times I have to write that and how to make it any clearer. The reasons for why I think General Locations are obsolete were already stated above.

Doing another head count just now, it did yield different results: Sin Club - 26, Beach - 24, Love Island - 17, Fresco - 15, Yacht - 7, Night club - 6, Saloon - 2 for 97 players. User shared locations had 289 players. So that says 25% of players are using General Locations right now, and 21% were using them on my first count. Definitely not good numbers, but also probably not enough to support my notion that they are obsolete either. That being said I hope members of 3DX keep creating more great locations in World Editor, so much so that eventually they truly make General Locations unnecessary.

I think the public rooms even if they are not very well populated give new members an opportunity to look around and see the basics of this world.

I can't argue that you are wrong making this point, but at the same time I think the same things can be accomplished in user shared rooms too and not only in General Locations.

For the fourth time, I don't visit them, 

If you don't visit them, how can they disturb you ? You don't visit them, ok, but a lot of peoples visit them. It's a bit selfish to ask to remove them just because YOU don't go in. In that case, like someone said few posts ago, i myself don't like BBC rooms so they should be closed too. Also, some peoples don't like vampire rooms so they should be closed too ?

Well it will be borine to play in an empty room, because there will always be at least one person who don't like this room or this other one and everyone will need to close the rooms lol.

I can't argue that you are wrong making this point, but at the same time I think the same things can be accomplished in user shared rooms too and not only in General Locations.

Sorry Coldheart but your opinion is the minority.  On most days the only choices of shared rooms are having to do with BBC's, Sluts and Colds. Now, I have no issue with these rooms....ha we are on a sex game....but some days you just wish to hang with friends and partners on a quiet beach.  Most especially when you are new and learning how to get around and communicate.  I love that we all have options and the right to make the choice how we spend our time here.  

OK, here's an idea:

Named Groups

These could be created at a cost of 10,000xg a pop.

There would be three levels of membership, Owner, Admin, and Member.

Only the creator of the list would have Owner access.

You can grant access one lower than your own. So the owner can add Members, and designate some as Admin. Those Admins can in turn add Members.

These tags would show up below the Married to line on the profile. (Member of ....)

Anyone Admin or higher could send a message to the entire Group.

You could also allow rooms to be open to a specific group, and perhaps even separate Group Chat windows.

The purpose of this is to make communication easier between members of some of the large groups on 3DX.

Thanks alivia to have us know this, but , to me, these screens just mean that devs are working in some Female/Shemale poses, so nothing for me.

Leeloo, I can't be 100% sure, but I do believe there is a really good chance that what they have shown is work they have done on the pose editor.

There is a tool available in the Unity assets store I think they could be using that is a pose/animation editor.

If they are, that tool itself has a lot of really good features, and with what they have shown there they have made it even better, like to suite sex poses and make them easy to create.

It will very likely be able to be used by all of us to create poses for what ever gender we want.

If you look in the Pose editor thread you will see what I am talking about.

New poses was yet anounced this way in the past. So, maybe (even probably) the fact that there is the tools to move the poses on the screens can be due to the fact these screens are made from the devs version of the game.

And anyway, from the start i think the add of a pose editor is a bad idea :)

Thanks alivia to have us know this, but , to me, these screens just mean that devs are working in some Female/Shemale poses, so nothing for me.

usually devs work in neutral and then they apply male n female this is only the animation no need for it to show male or female 

• 2 weeks later...

Please extend a symbols limit in a profile. Color tags takes too much symblos, so if you need to do a colorful profile with making accent on some words/sentences/sections - you will be left with a pretty little amout of symblos you can actually use for a text. Yes, I understand that some people going to make huge profiles - but so what? No one forced to read it and text information - not a lot of data. 

usually devs work in neutral and then they apply male n female this is only the animation no need for it to show male or female 

I'm sorry but i disagree with this :). If devs was really working in neutral, lesbians would have the kiss cheek action or the pose on the couch where characters are kissing while one of them hold her partner's breast, or even some lesbian 3some :)

Btw, I know that it's probably not the best place to ask but I am not sure where else... If I skip a line in profile:

For example

Doing

Like this

Are all this symbols that could be in the line being considered as used ones? 

So one thing I think would be really useful would be a totally invisible material it would be really useful for making stairs which right now we are kind of limited with. For example you could make stair rungs and then have an invisible set of stairs around them as the real surface. Invisible barriers and things could be useful at times as well for preventing people getting into places they shouldn't.