3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

2019-08-15-16-39-39-178252.png

Β 

Β 

This is another pose that needs work. :(

Β 

Who the hell sits upright without moving, looking off into the distance, while making sure their posture is good - getting a BJ?Β  Make sure you keep your hands on your knees and by god - make sure you don't move!!Β  It's so very close to being a great pose. Reused pose and original need to be fixed. Same issue in both poses of seated male. Seated male should have his legs a bit further apart for a more natural look. Maybe hand on her head or shoulder. Her hand should periodically move up to the seated males knee - or rest on it cause she is getting doggied and the force would unbalance her occasionally. Maybe have her look up briefly and make the loop a bit longer.

Β 

Concept:: A

Implementation:Β  C -

Β 

Same problems all recent poses have had. Lack emotion/ pleasure in one or more of the characters. With a little more work, pose could become grade A.

Β 

Β 

Sidenote: Why not use Mocap animations if this is the best than can be done??? These are not on par with older animations.

personally i think it's a pose that alivia made using two poses and one ghost

Β 

Or at least i hope because if devs are making another 3some for MMF when lesbians or gays don't have any, they will lose a lot of players and i will personally yell at them.

Β 

So should only be lesbian poses?Β  Or do you approve of a mix? Not all of us are lesbians and if you want us to support your efforts then we must get some support repaid back.Β  If you think yelling at them will work go ahead and try. Β 

Lol it has no more to do with domination, than any other pose. It's a seated bJ that needs improved.

Β 

That makes as much sense as a person sitting upright, rigid and bored, watching a Trudeau speech while getting a BJ. Now THAT would be true submission.

Β 

*yawn

Β 

What I meant is, someone or a MASTER wanted to "HUMILIATE" their partner and just act as they aren't getting anything ignoring that they are really giving them a blowjob, while INTERNALLY enjoying it. That was the point of this pose, but I get it, not many can understand humiliation in pleasure. That what I meant by "domination" element in that specific pose.

What I meant is, someone or a MASTER wanted to "HUMILIATE" their partner and just act as they aren't getting anything ignoring that they are really giving them a blowjob, while INTERNALLY enjoying it. That was the point of this pose, but I get it, not many can understand humiliation in pleasure. That what I meant by "domination" element in that specific pose.

Β 

Β 

Β 

You can read into whatever you like, but it isn't anymore a Domination pose than it is a pose made for Agalmatophia fetish.

Β 

The simple facts are that nearly all poses since the pool doggie pose have involved an expressionless face and statue like pose of at least one of Avi's. You have sitting Statue oral man as shown above, and the new and (standing statue oral man Avi recently shown) https://gfycat.com/delightfulfatalbear taking the same expressionless and lifeless approach.Β  This has nothing to do with domination. The animator simply didn't put the effort into the animations they could.

Β 

Should they choose too, they could improve all the pose animations rather quickly as most of the work is already done.

I would rather see sub poses when it comes to new poses.

For example being able to click a button when on top and be able to move forward and kiss, or rub my hands on his chest, there are lots of sub poses that I feel would make a big difference to what we are able to do and offer our partners.

I think it is still that the only sub pose on offer is to groan.

I agree with THX, the statue poses have nothing to do with any sort of domination or anything else, it is just they have not been prepared to do the work to finish things properly the way they use to.

You can read into whatever you like, but it isn't anymore a Domination pose than it is a pose made for Agalmatophia fetish.

Β 

The simple facts are that nearly all poses since the pool doggie pose have involved an expressionless face and statue like pose of at least one of Avi's. You have sitting Statue oral man as shown above, and the new and (standing statue oral man Avi recently shown) https://gfycat.com/delightfulfatalbear taking the same expressionless and lifeless approach.Β  This has nothing to do with domination. The animator simply didn't put the effort into the animations they could.

Β 

Should they choose too, they could improve all the pose animations rather quickly as most of the work is already done.

Β 

Well, you can't make everyone happy, in my fantasy that pose is fine, and it has it's usage for certain situations, you want a a man being sucked and show expression of pleasure/moaning, that's up to you, but for me that's not important, so I see the pose "normal" or "acceptable, you can argue all you like about your "preference" that will not change mine.Β  ;)Β Β 

So should only be lesbian poses?Β  Or do you approve of a mix? Not all of us are lesbians and if you want us to support your efforts then we must get some support repaid back.Β  If you think yelling at them will work go ahead and try. Β 

Β 

FFF and MMM poses have been asked for since the 3some poses were 1st introduced.

I am not sure if the menu is still the same, but there use to be a thing in the UI where you could bring up a popup for both FFF and MMM that were completely empty.

I am not a lesbian either but I can definitely understand Leeloos point and agree with her, the FFF and MMM poses have been overlooked for years with lots of people asking for them.

FFF and MMM poses have been asked for since the 3some poses were 1st introduced.

I am not sure if the menu is still the same, but there use to be a thing in the UI where you could bring up a popup for both FFF and MMM that were completely empty.

I am not a lesbian either but I can definitely understand Leeloos point and agree with her, the FFF and MMM poses have been overlooked for years with lots of people asking for them.

Β 

I am not saying there should not be any. But if you compare what the next update is said to contain to any BDSM poses there are by far more lesbian poses to chose from. I think if we all supported each others wants/needs we would have more luck vs threatening to leave game and yelling. I think we could all agree that breast poses should be a priority.

I am not saying there should not be any. But if you compare what the next update is said to contain to any BDSM poses there are by far more lesbian poses to chose from. I think if we all supported each others wants/needs we would have more luck vs threatening to leave game and yelling. I think we could all agree that breast poses should be a priority.

Β 

Actually I think you will find that the majority of poses in this latest lot are for girls with dicks, not only are lesbians getting less than they are but also women in general.

Even that last one is a girl giving a head job while getting it up her ass, neither really interest me.

Plus for me, the only real pleasure I get out of giving a head job is seeing the pleasure and expressions on my mans face.

If he looked all blank like the guy in that pose I would think why bother as there is really no pleasure in having a cock jammed down my throat.

If you have seen Leeloos posts from when she 1st started you would understand she has given plenty of support to everyone, yes she has pushed for things for lesbians, but she has also helped to get a lot of other things recognised as being needed in the game for everyone, not just lesbians.

I am not trying to put you down or anything, I am just trying to get you to understand that you are way off the mark in saying she needs to give support to expect it back.

Over the years she has given plenty of support to a good number of different things that had little to nothing to do with lesbians.

So much so that it could be said she deserves more support from the rest of us than she is getting when she asks for things like FFF poses.

She was one of the main people who pushed hard for better options for us to create our rooms.

Breasts poses will happen only when they limit the size of the breasts. But everyone want to be a BOOBER, with giant watermelons that looks so uncomfortable.

Indeed, it will not happen with the current framework because of the ridiculous and massive variation in size.

Actually I think you will find that the majority of poses in this latest lot are for girls with dicks, not only are lesbians getting less than they are but also women in general.

Even that last one is a girl giving a head job while getting it up her ass, neither really interest me.

Plus for me, the only real pleasure I get out of giving a head job is seeing the pleasure and expressions on my mans face.

If he looked all blank like the guy in that pose I would think why bother as there is really no pleasure in having a cock jammed down my throat.

If you have seen Leeloos posts from when she 1st started you would understand she has given plenty of support to everyone, yes she has pushed for things for lesbians, but she has also helped to get a lot of other things recognised as being needed in the game for everyone, not just lesbians.

I am not trying to put you down or anything, I am just trying to get you to understand that you are way off the mark in saying she needs to give support to expect it back.

Over the years she has given plenty of support to a good number of different things that had little to nothing to do with lesbians.

So much so that it could be said she deserves more support from the rest of us than she is getting when she asks for things like FFF poses.

She was one of the main people who pushed hard for better options for us to create our rooms.

Β 

Not a problem.Β  Threaten to leave.Β  Threaten to yell.Β  I won't support it so I guess we will remain on different sides of the want/need fence, not support each other, and end up with nothing. And no, I am not off the mark.Β  She can demand all she wants.Β  My point was if we joined forces on a common ground and asked for a mix of poses we might get heard.Β  But, that's okay Twiggy.Β  We will each keep trying for our own separate items and see who gets them first.Β  Night and good luck. I shall not reply again to your quoted posts as it gains us nothing.

It doesnt matter how much you join forces and ask for stuff, you get what the Devs want to give you not what you ask for. Its been that way since the game started. And most people who have been around since the beginning know that which is why most don't bother asking anymore.

The devs in the past did listen to some things and give us some things that were asked for.

They did use to look at what was said in these forums and we did get some things that had been mentioned, not many, in fact hardly any, but there was some.

Now though, it seems, as I have said before, they seem to just be doing what ever strikes them as interesting to do, and hardly working on the game at all.

It appears they don't even look in these forums any more.

But the point I was trying to make is that when ever anyone like Leeloo comes in this forum and complains about the FFF poses people seem to think or say they are asking to get something just for them and asking to much that way.

It is not the case, the game has had 3some poses for years, FFM a FMM, which also includes girls with dicks, or maybe I should say men with tits.

They have twice brought in extra 3some poses which were still either FFM or FMM, but have not once given FFF or MMM.

Lesbians, as Leeloo and others have said will not use those poses, they do not suite what they need for a lesbian 3 way sex pose.

Also gay guys say the same thing, they don't want to have to use a female body with a dick to have a 3some.

So it is not only an un even thing it is they have got nothing when it comes to 3some poses, and now they have brought out another one for FMM.

But people still want to try say they are not being supportive towards others when they express they are angry over not getting any FFF poses, that they should be asking for poses for everyone and not just complaining about there not being any FFF poses.

The truth is when they point out that there has not been any FFF poses they ARE stating that the poses should be supporting everyone.

As there has been no FFF and no MMM poses, none, zero, and now again for a 3rd time they are introducing a 3some pose for people who already multiple 3some poses without adding FFF or MMM then yes they have a right to complain.

And they should be able to do so without people jumping on them saying they are just thinking of themselves.

Indeed, it will not happen with the current framework because of the ridiculous and massive variation in size.

Than more variations people have than better. Why not?

It Can happen.Β Difficult physical processes eat many resources, so it Can happen, but not today.Β