3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

17 minutes ago, Xizl said:

It's great that they are releasing a lot of updates of course but why there is again only MMF and MFF? Where is MMM and FFF options? Why MMM and FFF are always neglected? 

Yes, 1st thing I thought of when I saw the new poses as well. Like even for those of us that wouldn't use FFF or MMM poses I think most would be thinking the same, this is getting ridiculous. As you said, it's great to see new poses and more frequent updates, but how many FFM and FMM poses are going to be done before they give the 1st FFF and MMM poses.

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

The awesome DEV team done it again :) another update ..raising it to 4 updates in 1 month ❤️

Good job Gizmo& lisa N rest team ❤️

poster268.jpg

Nice, but in the end we do not get what many want, for example, why we still do not have all the contents of the rochis dll .. and much more important would be to fix all bugs first.

2 minutes ago, Robi said:

Nice, but in the end we do not get what many want, for example, why we still do not have all the contents of the rochis dll .. and much more important would be to fix all bugs first.

I think pose editor will cover that and even better than using ghost ^^ when it comes out :)

now about the bugs Devs are working hard and im sure you all can see that ....4 updates in 1 month and 1 of those updates was hugee .

Be happy for once Lol

Edited by Aliviax

19 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

I think pose editor will cover that and even better than using ghost ^^ when it comes out :)

now about the bugs Devs are working hard and im sure you all can see that ....4 updates in 1 month and 1 of those updates was hugee .

Be happy for once Lol

Agree and think that devs are doing a good job 4 updates in such a short time...but at the moment I see that we have old bugs that have been there before and got some new ones..

And it's not about whether I'm happy or not ..By the way, I'm always happy  😎

Just now, Robi said:

Agree and think that devs are doing a good job 4 updates in such a short time...but at the moment I see that we have old bugs that have been there before and got some new ones..

And it's not about whether I'm happy or not ..By the way, I'm always happy  😎

goodboy now :)

Anyways Devs have said they are a small team for their own reasons (3dxchat is their life project ) so u have to understand creating updates working on poses working on bugs for a small team is very challenging so give them time .

Also game created way back and some old bugs may not be possible to work arround with traditional ways and that requires even more time .imagine the bug tracker threads  so many stuff there its impossible a small team can do all that in a short time n keep making updates n other stuff :)

5 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

goodboy now :)

Anyways Devs have said they are a small team for their own reasons (3dxchat is their life project ) so u have to understand creating updates working on poses working on bugs for a small team is very challenging so give them time .

Also game created way back and some old bugs may not be possible to work arround with traditional ways and that requires even more time .imagine the bug tracker threads  so many stuff there its impossible a small team can do all that in a short time n keep making updates n other stuff :)

First ..iam always a bad boy !!  😎  I'm not just talking about new bugs but about old bugs that already existed in 1.0 and that have already been fixed and are back now ! ☹️

Fix tha main gameplay bugs please :) We have been asking fo eva about dis.

Second, Customization.....tha amount of posts asking fo more is obviously wot peeps really want. More Clothes and personal stuff pawease!

Rochi DLL features are almost all gone except fo a few tings added. Tha game is better with them and many peeps have asked fo more of tha DLL to be implemented.

Tanx fo tha updates but nothing im exciteds about, good work fo tha efforts but please focus on wot peeps have been asking for if possible :) 

But first these bugs, lets squash them once and fo all, eets time, da peeps are with you so WOW us Dev Team :P

I truly appreciate the activity and the effort on adding more content to the game, I still believe making most of the feature that were in Rochi's mod is a higher priority, coloring all kinds of clothes, having the headphones as an option, playing with the Opacity, having clothes on option in poses, making the stockings/socks more opaque, making the stripped stockings have the option to color both parts, etc etc.

I think asking anything for lesbians is totally useless. It's now obvious that devs don't have in mind to give us some 3some poses, even if we ask it since the first hetero 3some pose was made. Heteros ask for new hetero poses for only one week and they have some. And when we point out this fact, peoples tell we are thinking only to ourselves and don't care others orientations 😡

This update proove that the game is turning (like achat) into an hetero/bisexual game only ⚰️

1 hour ago, Leeloo said:

I think asking anything for lesbians is totally useless. It's now obvious that devs don't have in mind to give us some 3some poses, even if we ask it since the first hetero 3some pose was made. Heteros ask for new hetero poses for only one week and they have some. And when we point out this fact, peoples tell we are thinking only to ourselves and don't care others orientations 😡

This update proove that the game is turning (like achat) into an hetero/bisexual game only ⚰️

Because there are very few real women in this game. even fewer homosexual and bisexual women.

If we look at the number of futas that are all controlled by men and homosexual/bisexual men, we can understand why gizmo makes so many shemale positions.

Sorry, for gizmo equality for players isn't important but money.

4 hours ago, reasoner512 said:

Because there are very few real women in this game. even fewer homosexual and bisexual women.

If we look at the number of futas that are all controlled by men and homosexual/bisexual men, we can understand why gizmo makes so many shemale positions.

Sorry, for gizmo equality for players isn't important but money.

This is what pisses me off more than anything else about 3DXChat and other games like it.

Why do you think the game is dominated by men playing as women, like do you think it is because there are more transgenders in the world than females which makes it so these games fill with them.

For starters I think the majority of the men who play as females are not transgenders or even feminine, they are men playing as women for other reasons like being able to have a female avi do what ever they want them to.

What happens is that because there are so many of them, and how it badly effects the games for women, men and even the real transgenders, all the genders in fact. That the game ends up being dominated by them through so many leaving or not wanting to participate in the 1st place.

3DXChat in particular has a reputation for having so many female avis controlled by men, and because of that lots of people won't even try it.

And yes I think you are right when you said about Gizmo making so many shemale poses, I think for some time now he has decided that is the market he needs to cater for.

Hopefully some day, one of these game developers will wake up that they are actually loosing what is by far the bigger market by allowing these guys to dominate these games.

Or maybe he actually thinks that all these "women"? that come in these forums asking for more poses and things for females with dicks are actually women.

Surely he should realise that the majority of women are actually like me, going to feel insulted that we are given so little consideration that we have to share our gender and menus with men who want to do this. 

And for those that may look to reply to this by saying it is the way of the Internet, it is not, it is the way of what is a small percentage of men who want to be so selfish and don't care they are destroying these games for everyone else. That small percentage, because of what they do, ends up being the majority.

Edited by Twiggy

5 hours ago, Aliviax said:

Hey everyone dont worry when pose editor is out you will be able to Do whatever FF or MM u like and maybe FFF or MMM depending how pose editor will work :) so no worries ,cheer up & stay tuned.

Are you saying that, just because they are working on an hypothetical pose editor, they should stop to create poses for everyone and concentrate on only hetero poses ? Sorry dear alivia, but this is not how this should work. Or they make pay only heteros and bisexual and let the game free or with reduced price for gays and lesbians as they don't provide the same service to us.

Strangely, i see nobody say "no worries, cheer up & stay tuned" when it's a man complaining about the lack of clothing. They should wait too then as devs are also working on an hypothetical clothe editor.

Edited by Leeloo
typo + second part

@Twiggy @Leeloo 3dxchat supposed to be LGBT+ friendly with homosexual poses and shemale option.

But as a result we have approximately %10 LGBT+ players and %90 straight/autogynephilia men roleplaying as women/shemale/futa even lesbian

Developers releasing more futa/shemale poses for bring more autogynephilia men in 3dxchat who masturbate to rule34, hentai everyday and roleplaying as girls.

This game will never be real homosexual women friendly because of this type of asocial, alone and nerdy men. It's not developers fault.

Edited by reasoner512

1 hour ago, reasoner512 said:

@Twiggy @Leeloo 3dxchat supposed to be LGBT+ friendly with homosexual poses and shemale option.

But as a result we have approximately %10 LGBT+ players and %90 straight/autogynephilia men roleplaying as women/shemale/futa even lesbian

Developers releasing more futa/shemale poses for bring more autogynephilia men in 3dxchat who masturbate to rule34, hentai everyday and roleplaying as girls.

This game will never be real homosexual women friendly because of this type of asocial, alone and nerdy men. It's not developers fault.

Although I agree it is not the developers fault that as you have said, but, why make it so easy for them and so hard for everyone else.

Why have it so us females have to share our identity with them, why have our female pose menus full of poses we will never use, they could easily give them their own identity. But that would mean upsetting them as then they could not so easily deceive. They would be forced to admit they are lying or would have to allow people to know they are not real females. They need to believe that the female they are with at least has a chance of being a real female and also need to be able to have the person they are with to do the same about them. 

There are a lot of things that could be done to make it not so easy for them, but the devs refuse to do so, why, because they are afraid it may effect their pockets because of what has become the majority of their current main customer base. They refuse to try anything that may make it easier for anyone else that wants to play in a sex game by making it harder for these guys to deceive. So anyone wanting to play that is not a guy wanting to pretend to be a female has to put up with all the BS they cause.

Gizmo has shown for the last couple of years he will cater for them, and the rest of us will just have to put up with it if we want to play, so many, like me, have left.

Plus just incase you are mistaken, I am not a lesbian or even bi, I am a hetero sexual women and still feel the game has to many issues caused by these guys doing what they for me to be able to enjoy it.

@Twiggy @reasoner512

You two are sure right about one thing – most of tgirl and probably even female avis players are not the actual tgirls (at least not the ones who go through hrt or hrt + srs) or females. Majority of them males, some are feminine irl, some are not, some are crossdressers, some are not, some live as a girl in private, some are not. For some it's just a sexual fetish, for others it's a gender dysphoria that they can't release in real life because of one or another reason, be it living in a homophobic country/society where opening as a transgender would completely ruin the life of a person, or being far from young and already with family, kids and career. So even while I agree that such a players are the majority of female/tgirl avis, I have some questions for you.

1. So what? What so horrible about it? Isn’t 3dxchat is a place of fantasy? Do you want to actually take away from these people the one of a very few places where they can release their cravings? And if it’s not just autogynephilia men but actually the ones who just can’t be open about their gd in real life and forced to stay in closet? Are they should be cut of one of few places where they can be their actual inner self because you are hateful towards them and it’s unpleasant for you to play with them? And what if it’s really just autogynephilia men then again – what’s so wrong about it too? Isn’t 3dxchat is a sex game in a first place? Isn’t it supposed to fulfil people’s fantasies? So if some shy girl wants to act like a public use slut – it’s okay and fine. If some nerdy male wants to try himself as a domineering alpha or black guy with big cock – it’s fine. If people want to play as demons/orcs/vampires – it’s okay and fine. But if some bisexual crossdresser is playing as girl with or without cock – it’s not fine to let him do it?

2. What the actual solution you can propose? Ask to provide a webcam photo/proof of documents to create a female avi? It’s just completely wrong, it ruins privacy, it’s humiliating and in the end you will end in game where females will be like 20% of player base which will not lead to anything good either.

Remove cock option for females? Okay, some players like the ones we were talking about will leave, some will just play as regular females. Is it good thing to do? Is it right thing to do? From both – market perspective and just human-wise?

I actually proposed a solution (and yes I know that I am far from being the first who proposed it), even created a thread about adding a third gender to the 3dxchat:

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8896-adding-a-third-gender-to-the-game/

I am not going to discuss if there are two or more genders in real life – it does not matter in this case, because I am talking about adding it in the game, nothing more. But as we can see looking at the pool – most players do not want it, while it’s actually could fix problem to some point, not completely of course but to some degree – for sure. So I really can’t see any good solution for this problem that current community would agree on.

And while I agree that the game needs more actual FF poses (without cock/strapon), FFF poses (with and without cock/strapon) and MMM poses – I completely disagree with your hateful, shaming position towards males playing females.

Edited by Xizl

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

1. So what? What so horrible about it? Isn’t 3dxchat is a place of fantasy? Do you want to actually take away from these people the one of a very few places where they can release their cravings? And if it’s not just autogynephilia men but actually the ones who just can’t be open about their gd in real life and forced to stay in closet? Are they should be cut of one of few places where they can be their actual inner self because you are hateful towards them and it’s unpleasant for you to play with them? And what if it’s really just autogynephilia men then again – what’s so wrong about it too? Isn’t 3dxchat is a sex game in a first place? Isn’t it supposed to fulfil people’s fantasies? So if some shy girl wants to act like a public use slut – it’s okay and fine. If some nerdy male wants to try himself as a domineering alpha or black guy with big cock – it’s fine. If people want to play as demons/orcs/vampires – it’s okay and fine. But if some bisexual crossdresser is playing as girl with or without cock – it’s not fine to let him do it?

I will tell you what is so horrible. First these men damage LGBT+ community in 3dxchat even more than homophobic people. A lot of people come here to do drama, a lot of tgirl roleplaying straight men using LGBT+ for excuses, attention and benefit. Genders are not their toys to do roleplay. Demons/orcs/vampires aren't exist but genders are and races. Yes this is unpleasant.  I don't have a problem with those who say they doing roleplay in their profiles. Fake people are the problem, not roleplay. There is whites, who also act as black, do secret racism. They use the N word , they make a roleplay under black stereotype, rude, abusive, big penis. The white men who roleplaying as black men are too many that the real black men, who are very few, affected. Same for all genders, races, values. This fake majority assimilates the real minority with their stereotypes.

Edited by reasoner512