3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

Hello and Welcome to Day 2

giphy.gif

It is friday! Forecast says it ll be a lil bit rough in 3DX Land and will blow you out of it as soon as you enter. We can expect a silent worldchat during day, more drops of disconnections in the evening and a stormy forums at night.

The current Log-in Queue is 3 but it is expected to raise up to 200 later this night. A look into the near future on the weekend predicts that there wont be much changes until sunday.

Have a nice weekend and see you on monday for a new weeks 3DX Forecast

Relax guys...........it's not like they are going to shutdown the whole 3dxchat thing.........give devs some time......even a car breakdown causes a day or two's immobility and it happens without any prior information unless you check your car regularly..........same goes with servers..........so relax......

This isn't the first and it will not be the last time this will happen, so just get use to not knowing anything until Gizmo decides to pop his head out and say, -Hey calm down I have this under control-  Mhm he does, no matter what he usually does, he just isn't very good at communication and super smart to not actually have mods here to control the rants and so on, or someone that can clear things up when needed. So, in fact most of us here are aware of his flaws, and over all flaws about the operation of things to do with 3dx, most have accepted it for what it is, most just deal with it the best we can and most just stay and or come back. And to be honest if you don't really have a clear deadline for something, why even come say anything, so lets just calm down and maybe use this moment to bond with one another, Remember you could log in and suck  Bob's cock, or Betty's strap-on? or one of your alts, Or even better build, and build and build, we do lack that lately, people actually committed to that anymore . Lets get back into being creative. -Meh-

Relax guys...........it's not like they are going to shutdown the whole 3dxchat thing.........give devs some time......even a car breakdown causes a day or two's immobility and it happens without any prior information unless you check your car regularly..........same goes with servers..........so relax......

As you said "unless you check your car regularly"... not checking your car regularly then having it breakdown on you, is nothing but your fault... which begs the question...Why aren't the servers maintained regularly???

All that aside, the issue here is the total silence... every one will be relaxed and totally understanding if the devs took a minute of their time and kept us in the loop of what's happening.

I am all for advising people to relax and be patient... but I am not with those who are not placing any fault on the devs for not keeping us in the know about the disconnection of service that we pay for.

personally I think it's a game not recommended it has very little evolution since its inception and all the money provided to developers has not been used to improve the lives of players I do not see the utility of paying money for so little instead buy Sims 4 and install mods to do a lot more things than here >.<

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/

I prefer to play games where there is a lot more RP eh oh my investment will make sense

ADD me EylaX

what are you pplz bitching and moaning about? you can still play 3DX in a single player, you can sit and ignore Betty or Bob and not talk to her or him...

BYWUN.png

and keep posting adds in WC as you always do without any problems 

BYWUI.png

you can still do all the things you do as normal on 3DX