3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

It's a shame how a dedicated community like this one here, is left standing in the rain, without hearing a single echo to their questions.
There are so many people here who have enriched the game with their energetic support and with their own "improvements" making 3dx interesting and worth playing over the years.
In addition, there is an overwhelmingly great community of players that is extremely communicative.
Only the drivers and developers of the "project" 3dx do not take part in this communication.
Gizmo has opened this Topic as a precaution to prevent 20 more, but --
Gizmo, that's not enough!
Paying customers want to know why they do not get anything for their money and why!
We need claryfying answers to our questions, please! It's so easy, just tell us what's going on.
Otherwise people will run away ....

Hey guys, I was in contact with Gizmo a while ago.

Β 

I will not speak about 3dx's business,as that is up to Gizmo to tell you.

Β 

But, I will let you in on a few things. First, I run the biggest VR site for adults online. Second, I am a contributing editor at a host of other sites. And Third, I was the one who took the leap of faith to promote 3dx to our users.

Β 

Effective today, 3dx and it's referring links has been removed from our site, and my reviews on other sites will be updated to reflect this loss of confidence in the product. Read into that what you will.

Β 

Thanks.

Β 

Β 

But, I will let you in on a few things. First, I run the biggest VR site for adults online. Second, I am a contributing editor at a host of other sites. And Third, I was the one who took the leap of faith to promote 3dx to our users.

Β 

Effective today, 3dx and it's referring links has been removed from our site, and my reviews on other sites will be updated to reflect this loss of confidence in the product. Read into that what you will.

Β 

Thanks.

Β 

WTH does that mean?!??!!???Β  Is it gone??

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Thanks.

Reaaaally? looool....Β 

where is the link to that site of yours? no no... better yet... who the fuck are you?

ok now this is disturbing.....Β  Β has anyone seen this today?Β 

Β 

http://northprojectz.com/3dxtest20/index.php?/files/

Β 

Β 

Not Found

The requested URL /3dxtest20/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Β Was never an official site of 3dx so what about it ?

I noticed this too. Kinda weird i

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Not Found

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I noticed this too and found this pretty weird that the exact same day it's down.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Not Found

Β 

Well Kisha........It is time to let it go........

Β 

What did it say as it wont open or load anymore

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Not Found

ok nevermind lol i just recieved this in a PMΒ  here ....Β 

Β 

We are changing servers this is why Modz is downΒ  :)Β 

Alex has been working on it for weeks.

Β 

.......Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Not Found

The Game has decresed ad worsened the whole year. ZERO usable updates in 2018 (because a trenchcoat is just not an useful thing...) and two days of down-time without any kind of information from the front office.

Come on, 3dx-Bosses. Do you want us to leave? Do you actively destroy the game?!Β 

Sorry but I've been very disappointed the entire year long and this downtime plus your behaviour won't improve the situation...

Β 

NOT COOL!Β  :(