3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

If down because they are working on bringing in new content from the test server, I will wait patiently. If that isn’t why…bummer. :mellow: 

Actually, they're moving us to the test server and the main server will be wiped and used for future testing.  That's per Gizmo, not me as he said that when the test server was still up and someone said that exact same thing, so I messaged him asking him to clarify it.

come on everyone 

could be many reasons ,could be the electriscity in the area servers are due to i dont know lightning etc could be other could be the isps in the area 

come on take a moment n think ur everyday life ,u never lost ur net ?ur electricity ? whatever due to things u not control ? like storms or whatever ?

even if not a storm the electricity company or isp provider might have issues

i know we all pay to play .but 3dxchat is not known for downtimes rarely happens for the game to not work .

so come on chill n all will be ok soon :)

come on everyone 

could be many reasons ,could be the electriscity in the area servers are due to i dont know lightning etc could be other could be the isps in the area 

come on take a moment n think ur everyday life ,u never lost ur net ?ur electricity ? whatever due to things u not control ? like storms or whatever ?

even if not a storm the electricity company or isp provider might have issues

i know we all pay to play .but 3dxchat is not known for downtimes rarely happens for the game to not work .

so come on chill n all will be ok soon :)

Yeah. That sounds a bit naive. THIS is a paid SERVICE. For MY internet, MY electricity, I am responsible. If I provide a paid service I also have the obligation to inform the paid customers about the disruption of the services. Attitude like yours make most administrators of services just simply forget about notifying customers, because they are thinking: "Oh they will understand anyway, or whatever". 

I do understand if a disruption of services is based on a real issue, as long as there is transparency about it. 

So much rage and panic... If there is nothing you can do about something, there is no point to go berserk at forum - it will not help anyway.

Relax

Check Forum

Check People

Talk with someone

~If you have nothing more to do

So much rage and panic... If there is nothing you can do about something, there is no point to go berserk at forum - it will not help anyway.

Relax

Check Forum

Check People

Talk with someone

~If you have nothing more to do

That's correct.........how about some ice-cream? 

Maybe tha 2 dolla chair crashed da server. :P

Yips tha server has been down all day which leads me to believe that maybeh they are upgrading eet, or changing over to another fo these updates (tha $2 chair). Also im soopa glad coz mah ghosty goo will be keeeled and sent backs ta hellz from where eet cames Woooohooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Dang ghosts.