3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

So if people harass us... you will decide how to handle it when they contact us on a new avi? Thas is not acceptable at all. If someone is harassing me... I should have the right to protect myself from this person's abuse.

Unless he has added something that will allow us to be able to see the account that owns each alt, which I doubt very much he has.

Then what it looks like to me is he feels that people have a right to be able to harass if they chose that to be their game.

In all the discussions on alts in these forums there was never any decent reasons put forward as to why it is so important that alts remain secret.

There was however plenty of reasons given why they should not.

Using the excuse that people who look to cause trouble just make 2nd accounts anyway is totally lame.

For starters you need to consider how many are prepared to create a 2nd account compared to how many will just create an alt if it is made so they can't be held accountable.

If it is done so people can just create an alt on the same account and go do things like get revenge, manipulate, stalk and the likes it will go back to it happening far to often.

Some examples of how people will use this that are likely not doing so now are..

Someone gets rejected, so they make an alt and have another go.

Someone gets dumped, so they make an alt and try to get back with them or back at them.

Someone says something someone doesn't like, so they make an alt to argue with that person where they know their known avi can not be held accountable.

Someone wants to effect a persons party because it is on at the same time as a friend of theirs, so they make an alt and go do so.

Someone wants to spread lies about someone, so they make an alt to do so knowing that their main avi can not be held accountable.

All of these and many more things will be done by people who would not even consider making a 2nd account to do so.

It is not just that some do make 2nd accounts to create problems, it is making it so people who at present do not do these things can now do so to easily.

It is inviting problems and I just can not understand why this decision has been made.

I will bite my tongue and wait to see what this will be but I do not have high hopes. I have a feeling they will just announce simple removal of account wide ignore and say they will somehow police the rules.

If I want to block someone for my own reasons then that is my call, not anyone else's. And when I block someone, I do not want to be contacted by them again in any way, shape, or form.

This change makes no sense. You are completely exposing everyone's personal security in order to combat pandora.

Yes, I confirm it. I can not disclose the details now, but we will also take measures to punish violators of the rules. It's not long to wait! The patch is already on the horizon.

In theory you could not punish the violators of the rules because this rule does not exist in any regulation (always if a regulation you've ever done). There are those who used Pandora for personal purposes and not to rubbish the others as it was done on youtube. To punish someone for your protection error seems to me to be shocking and contradictory. Now the thing has been done, and we do not go back. You should punish so many people Gizmo, for the wrong behavior, DLLs, Pandora, and many but many other things. You should learn to talk to your audience, not to "threaten" to punish even if with a one-day warning. I have not read any rules that talk about not using DLL or not using Pandora. I used Pandora for personal purposes, I spied my boyfriend to see if he had any other avatar. Is this a problem? Punish me then. But as long as you do not settle the regulation CLEARLY and do not apply the regulation for everyone, you can not only punish me that I am saying it openly. Should you really take care of yourself more, or do you just treat us as a coin exchange for personal gain? (I mean money, because the game feeds you this.) I find it unfair and inappropriate to take action for those who did not even know that you could not have Pandora. I find it unfair and unfair that for those who stole homes or those who use the DLL (and the trusted gizmo dll that many users use) there is no regulation to avoid these things. What others do is not interested in me. I'm interested in what I do and how I behave. You know that DLLs have always been used by almost everyone, and it is impossible to deny it. In fact, in previous versions the interior designers were crazy places outside the base houses. Do you want to take serious action? Start making a serious regulation that includes pros and cons. I said it openly that I used Pandora for personal purposes. Now it's up to you to decide whether to take measures for your privacy error and (excuse the word) to kick your ass off by blaming us users. I take my responsibility by saying that I was wrong to control my boyfriend with Pandora, but you Gizmo, take your apologies with YOUR users that you have not had any protection on our privacy. Start to remove that people can do more than one avatar account ... and you'll see that pandora will vanish by itself ... since in the search engine of the game you can not see the profiles of the absent people if you do not have them in the list friends or you do not have their private open, at least this was useful. Do not just see the downsides of a Gizmo thing. Sorry for my English. I use Google translate.

Well I kind of think that as long as account wide ignore existed it was going to be possible to link up what alts people had, and I don't really know if moving things to the server would have changed that. Just for example if that was done it would still be possible to find out if an alt belonged to someone using the ignore system. I don't think that was an intended feature of the account wide ignore, but it was a kind of a inescapable result.  So, they really only had three chooses leave things how they were, make alts more open, or give each their own ID. I kind of think for a long time they were choosing to ignore it, but a lot of trolls were starting to use Pandora to bother people. Now it may well have been better if they had just made alts more open, but if they are going to do this I hope they at least make it, so each alt has a fixed ID so people cant get around an ignore of that alt by deleting and remaking it with a new ID. At least that way you would only have to block them three times, and the account will be blocked forever. I also hope they add some moderators to WC we can contact, and make an effort to get rid of some of the long term trouble makers there aren't that many of those and it might even be profitable since it will take a number of bannings to get rid of them for good. Also, its not even clear this change will address the most intrusive part of Pandora which is the saving of profile history's. 

It's very hard to understand why the current system isn't just improved over abandoned.

Maybe the Devs have what they think is a good new approach, but I honestly don't see this requiring anything but more manpower to enforce the ROC and problems increasing. Many of the issues that occur right now could be fixed with World Ops. monitoring 3DXchat and intervening quickly.

Even with a system of Kicks/bans and Ignore in other worlds,  Individual character based sanctions are easily evaded in that type of system. What is to stop someone from simply switching to another alt and coming back?

So if someone were to ignore a griefer from an event they where hosting for example, you mean now we have to wait and find the other two alts also?  Do we just 'cross our fingers' hoping that they don't act up again?

How about the scenario where someone is in game specifically to manipulate others and affect their enjoyment of the game for the "privacy" of the manipulator. There are all types of ways to manipulate people. Didn't this just make it easier?

And for those who already use multiple accounts, does not that number grow from 3 to 6 to 9... etc... that now have to be individually discovered and iggied?  Even if you make a rule that 'iggy evasion is a Perm ban offense from 3DX" there will still be those who do it anyway.

Guest Stefia

Seriously i dont follow the mind ban alt by alt, when someone do shit with one character he or she does with all the alts, its in the person not in the avi these. And to protect what? In what put an ID will prevent someone scan the game extract the file and steal a room file? im a blond and seriously i find 0 technical explanation who explain how it will be resolve.... Its a security in system in my opinion will be efficient not add an ID. And even you catch the player have steal it's too late, the file is publish, and you can ban the alt np he or she can do an other account new alts and do again. The room steal is an harrassment not less not more, ive live these shit mind for my part and im really angry against the dev team to pay them and i must live harrasment, just to have put in my line up of DJ two friends.

For pandora and alts, i join felinia and twiggy, if more and more people come on use pandora it has good reasons, actually the alt is more use to manipulate and do drama than really in a mind of roleplayers, and the roleplayers themselves are honest on their profile they inform they roleplay, to prevent use someone in first like we have people do alts, just for free sex and on their profile inform. Also why people argue on the freedom to be hide and in fact we have a part of the community use alt is honnest and inform i finish really to understand people now....

We see enough situation each days of BF GF wife husband are use in 3DX. What is doing for these people? Nothing, use, manipulate, and do harrasment is just allowed in 3DX, we cant be surprise it becomes usual, and yes without pandora i imagine it will explose these...

On the sex game yes i confirm 3DX its a scam with 65 sex positions, these the dev can take their responsabilities 65 sex position in 6 years.... Its just a big lie to have custumers. The dev team can be honest one moment and stop to argue what is 3DX and havent work on the sex positions in 6 years. An other Why put weddings if finally is to let people be use on their feeling? Like put weddings in a sex game have no sence in that case. Clean the weddings and do pure sex game, no problem assume your game at 100% like these the couples the designers the club owner the dj the dancers wont lost their time in your game and will go in games more social. Do faster do like Achat, no rooms just 4 public place one chat for sex and that's all but assume more than 250 sex positions or dont argue you are a sex game..... And to push more stop to put yes and no on the colds, its a sex game we pay to be fuck like shits, we are born for these open our legs and shut up....

On these i see just a big fail of a team has rush all the way possible to have the maximal customer, and its simple to have more people open a free access like these the fakers and the liars will be in a mass more correct of people. The argue we do pay access to limit the number of trolls and bad people actually is totally crazy, we have trolls in WC on forum hackers stealers dramaqueen people are more to use the other than really do sex. People open room sex they are 80 in, 70 wait.... Where is the sex game?

This is FANTASTIC news.

Yes. A thousand times, yes. Finally, we have a real reason to come back and play this game. This is great news for a game I so lovingly picked up back in 2015; brought back to some of its original roots instead of catering to the paranoia factor some people have brought into this game on their own, and made the rest of us live under it like some depressing, having to worry about walking on egg shells regime.

Some people are losing their fucking minds over this, and it's exposing those who have something to hide, who probably already have their fair share of alternate characters—who they themselves, run amok. The gun is now pointed in the other direction. How does it feel looking down the barrel of your own gun, hmm? :lol:

You want to ignore someone? Now you have to work for it. Now, it keeps YOU in check rather than the person "offending" you. You don't want to incur the wrath of "trolls" in the game? Mind your business and keep your mouth shut.

You don't want to get "stalked"? Don't be a prick or a bitch. Simple as that.

Moderation in World Chat—seriously?

Apparently, none of you know how to turn off notifications in your chat window. It's easy.

You go to the gear in the upper right hand corner, you select the notifications window and uncheck it, do the same for sound notifications and you're done. You no longer have to worry about the garbage being spat out in World Chat...unless, you're driven to that vomit like a moth to the flame.

Slight edit. Thanks Gizmo. ♥

This will make the ignore feature completely useless. People will have zero protection from those who harass and troll constantly.

Well, I think you are exaggerating the value of the ignore function here. In my opinion, it's just not that big a loss.

First of all, as others have also pointed out, those who harass and troll constantly generally do so from multiple accounts, which circumvents the ignore feature. Moreover, most of my friends almost never have to ignore anyone permanently because of constant harassment. I have a dozen people on my iggy list at the moment, but they are all there temporarily, because either I don't want to see the stupid things they say in World and Local Chat or because they repeatedly sent me cold invites. And in my experience, this is probably true for a lot of if not most others, as well.

I realize that there are some players who have been seriously harassed by alts and who think that alts are a big problem. But frankly I think that the scale of this problem has been exaggerated. So, yeah, now you have to iggy three avatars instead of just one. Yes, that is an inconvenience, but also bear in mind there are a lot of us who never really have to iggy anyone permanently, so it is six of one and half a dozen of the other. 

Well, I think you are exaggerating the value of the ignore function here. In my opinion, it's just not that big a loss.

First of all, as others have also pointed out, those who harass and troll constantly generally do so from multiple accounts, which circumvents the ignore feature. Moreover, most of my friends almost never have to ignore anyone permanently because of constant harassment. I have a dozen people on my iggy list at the moment, but they are all there temporarily, because either I don't want to see the stupid things they say in World and Local Chat or because they repeatedly sent me cold invites. And in my experience, this is probably true for a lot of if not most others, as well.

I realize that there are some players who have been seriously harassed by alts and who think that alts are a big problem. But frankly I think that the scale of this problem has been exaggerated. So, yeah, now you have to iggy three avatars instead of just one. Yes, that is an inconvenience, but also bear in mind there are a lot of us who never really have to iggy anyone permanently, so it is six of one and half a dozen of the other. 

Your argument is illogical.

You state multiple accounts can circumvent the ignore. Yes, they can. But now multiple accounts have just become 3X more effective. As each account now has 3 profiles each needing blocked.

If  a account can have 3 profiles.  Then all one has to do is add 3  for every account after.

The math goes: 3 - 6 - 9,- 12... etc.. So 4 profiles could yield up to 12 profiles. Which could be 4 blocks under the old system, but now has become three times more. 12 blocks iggies being required.

The argument your posing is a Straw Man.

Asked for pose editor.

Said there was gonna be a big update with some sort of revolution.

Waited...

Now :

The update is a server change (nothing added in the "content" of the game)

The update is a change in the iggy system (nithing added in the content of the game)

The update is about new sex poses (no pose editor. The number of sex poses will be one or at max two just applied for mf mm ff so they can say they added 6 new poses which are just two instead. No new clothes, locations, features in general).

I am sorry but the "brace yourself" post of gizmo is turned out to be a very bad joke.

"Good people" can tell whatever they want. But this is bad behavior of developers in developing and in communicating.

sweet ppl how about we focus a lil on stability  that when a host crash room close n im sure all hosts dont feel good abouth that 

we know that when u open a room the crash clock start counting .

Also i want to point something out that i have noticed 

The default beach has nore vibrant sun color  if this is the right word it gives u a nice tan skin unlike with our rooms that sun is not same  why is that ? ofc im talking about day 1 setting 

If I ignore someone for harassment, they can circumvent the ignore by simply making a new avi. Please explain how ignore is useful in this scenario.

Guest Stefia

sexy ass ali hihi easy lol

MMM you have take a shower between?

Oki i run out lol

Just i add something ive forget in my last answer:

its what i think fo the announcments,waits monthes to see that i prefer say nothing.

We plan to launch a test server and release a test client that will work regardless of the current client of the game. On the test server, you can create completely new characters, get some gold for testing purposes.
Now we have a list of bugs that need to be fixed before launching. Stay tuned!

What you say is right. Gizmo should expand the Staff. Nobody cares about us and what we want, obviously they are more interested in gain than we do players. But they do not understand that we are the players to spend, so the game should be done according to our needs

Nope you got one last bit wrong.... no other game in the world does shape up upon player requests.... what they fucked up is the "weekly update" part and they removed it from the game description. So what is really annoying everyone is the lack of communication. Back in the day (3 years) we had gizmo, lisa and ashbash answering our concerns (dont know if there was someone else) although nothing fro what we requested happened except a couple of things to be fair... but now no one is there... but gizmo... enjoy the rest of the remaining years of your virtual lives waiting for gizmo to update 3dxchat.

We plan to launch a test server and release a test client that will work regardless of the current client of the game. On the test server, you can create completely new characters, get some gold for testing purposes.

Now we have a list of bugs that need to be fixed before launching. Stay tuned!

Thank you gizmo and we are all here to help you out testing the new release... just get it out and we will be happy to help!!! just get it out this year :P

JJ