3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

We do not know difficulties without a condom and dirty against bacteria, but we use condoms and clean.
To get yes condoms, all condoms, clean bathroom yes, bathroom everything.
I say: the game of 3dxchat learns to drink juice in the room, to use condoms, to clean in the bathroom and to do location in the gym

i want to learn game ... 3dxchat.

love 3dxchat, use condoms and clean!

• 4 weeks later...

More good players, less zombies

I have been here a month and it seems tough for a new person the first week or so. But, I have learned to read the profiles and if interested say hi. Most respond very politely and it goes from there. But I will also admit that there are those who have very nasty profiles that are unwelcoming.

It's a sex game and people need to let loose and have fun. Don't want drama or real life brought into it? Don't ask RL questions and if it is to be a one time hook up let it be known from the beginning.

IF you are in a room where colds are ok, maybe put that when you are in one you accept colds instead of saying ALL colds will get you on the ignore list. Why be in a "cold" room if you don't want them?

I found the forums very useful for keeping in contact with friends when my game wouldn't work. Needing an active subscription during that time would have meant literally throwing money away.

However, linking forum and in-game accounts would be good, simply to prevent or discourage duplicitous, roguish behaviour.

Forum Account linked to the Ingame Account.

aka

Cant make anymore accounts and/or cant access the forums if you dont have an active subscription.

Now that would be great! Thanks in advance!

I see where you are coming from here .... but I used the forum to decide whether to sign up to 3DX ... had I not been able to get the info I wanted prior to joining the 3DX game I wouldn't have signed up for the game ...

Forum Account linked to the Ingame Account.

aka

Cant make anymore accounts and/or cant access the forums if you dont have an active subscription.

Now that would be great! Thanks in advance!

I cuni agree more wi Nikki here.  

The information weather to join the game or not should be prior the forum access something that only requires a smaller change in the website design and information, and a code that shuni tek long to change.

Yup. Other games do it like that. You can still access the forums but kinda read-only. And there was a new member forum where people could post but it was moderated.

So stuff like what is happening now, wouldn't be much of a problem.

Yeah if it had a seperate section where new or non members could ask questions that were moderated before posting it would work ....

Its not hard. You simply have to prove you are in game and one account on forum per person playing. Or another way is simply not having the system auto accept all new forum users. Everytime i look at new users there are 3 or 4 names exactly the same except for some symbol

Plenty of ways to do it if you arent lazy. All forums have tools to safeguard things, just have to use them

Oh, not saying there isn't just that in current state the the forum isn't tagged as being secured by browser itself, so until that happens not entirely sure i wish to have my email i use for in-game attached with my forum one. As any smart hacker would just hack the less safe place and try test that data gathered up against you're supposedly secure subscription one(or make constant phising attacks on your email address they gathered).

There is a reason Bioware changed their forum structure after it had been hacked by somebody and asked all users to consider changing their passwords.

Given how active Sexydevil crew is here and how sometimes seem to light moderation here on top of the above i honestly do not wish a joint account solution, even if i agree that the excessive forum accounts can be a problem as we obvious i think all seen by now. Given amount of posts here on regular basis maybe they should just limit the amount post or responses you can make on a daily basis instead, would kinda kill some incitement to troll here too i think.

I would like more customization options for our avatars.

I think many people have asked for this, so now count me as one of them:

1. Tattoos for both genders.
  2. Real facial hair for men.
  3. Long hairstyles for men.
  4. Hats. Not caps or knit hats.
  5. Formal suits for women.
  6. More uniforms. The Police one is really good, so having a nurse/medic costume, school uniform, etc would be great for Roleplaying.

As for other instances of the game:

• A LOT more fetish poses. I'm not that much into fetish, but how come this game has +2 years and we only have footjob? Poses like foot worshiping or licking (FF), BDSM (tied up, cuffed, etc), spanking and other crazy ones can bring a lot of joy to the game. 
  •  From what I've heard, LGBT poses are lacking, specially MM and FF (F with no penis, of course).
  • This is a personal favorite: headbang or some metal "dance" xD

Anyway, this is all I can think of at the moment.