3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

Not sure if this has ever been brought up, but what about butt jiggling? We have boobs. What about back?

BuhMItl.gif

For the fellas, testicle physics would also be interesting (during doggy, ball-sucking animations, etc.)!

I started playing six days ago, and have been impressed by the detailed sex animations, but butt physics would take it to a higher level of immersion, I think.

30ua7tx.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to see the double partners in both MMF and FFM to be have their pose requests as MF. I would not think it would be very hard at all. In this way group poses would include the couple poses. Example...FFM... the M would have the group the poses at his disposal and both the F would have MF poses. In MMF both males would have the couples poses and the F the group poses.

I would think this could be done simply by partnering. In MMF, when the 3some is asked for partner both M with the F as couple and the F with both M as a 3 some. 

In this way, we could use the couples poses without breaking the 3-some and add much variety to the game without a lot of extra work.

• 4 weeks later...

What I would like to see? Based on the raising count of cold partner requests I would like to see the following option

• Possibility to lock / unlock all people from sending you a partner request
  • Possibility to lock / unlock a single person temporary from sending you a partner request
  • Maybe the status (if you can send someone a partner request) could be displayed in the profile

With this feature all people who like cold invites would be satisfied (unlock all people from sending you a partner request), as well as those people who consider cold partner requests as annoying (lock all people from sending you a partner request and unlock a single person, if it turns out to get more than a chat)

As the 2 words 'No colds' seem to be too much to read for some people, and getting a cold request frequently is annoying, I guess a lot of people would like that feature.

Kisses

Zokora

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking solely as a non-techie here, so don't jump all over me, BUT it would seem to me that you wouldn't want to overload people's systems. What happens if you get too much and very few can play, not only would prices go up but selection would go down.

This is a pretty affordable game, it's a lot of fun but no matter how life like you make it, it will always just be a game. YES, we make REAL friends, YES, some may find true love experiences and for them, I am both happy and envious and yet I ask, how much do the graphics/positions/etc affect that fun? NOTHING will replace the "real thing". There are small things, like hand-holding, more non-sexual contact, some more activities than just dancing. But again, what would it take to maintain the standard of the graphics now to add say candlelit dinners and what amount of lag would it add?

I personally think for the cost and amount of fun and escapism that can be had, the game does damn well. I love the fact I can play this on my laptop as well as my gaming tower. It adds to the mobility of where I can play.

i like to see mode choices for the face like happy sad mad and so on. i like to see more to the slow dance and some other couple dancing. i like to see massage table with massages poses as well as sex poses. i like to see more future options and thing to put on the furniture like candles plates cup food computer and desk bath tubs and working showers. clothing that covers more of the body and more formal like long dresses and suits  biker clothes for guys and girls. more morphs for the body like make so there can be over weight people more fine tuning morphs for the face. voice choices and moaning styles color choices for furniture. that's all i can think of for now.

I have 2 ideas:

1. A "cloaking" ability, where you can be online but you don't show up online in people's friend lists. Sometimes you just wanna hang with a special someone or a group of someones and you don't want certain people spamming you with PMs and invites and what have you.
  2. An optional notification function to tell you when friends sign on and off. That way you don't have to keep opening your profile to see who's on. Like Skype, and MSN Messenger. Sometimes you wander around for a half hour or whatever, and then you open your list, and see that a good friend of yours is online. You say hi and ask them to chill, but they say they're about to leave, they've been on for a while. That happens to me from time to time. 

I have 2 ideas:

1. A "cloaking" ability, where you can be online but you don't show up online in people's friend lists. Sometimes you just wanna hang with a special someone or a group of someones and you don't want certain people spamming you with PMs and invites and what have you.
  2. An optional notification function to tell you when friends sign on and off. That way you don't have to keep opening your profile to see who's on. Like Skype, and MSN Messenger. Sometimes you wander around for a half hour or whatever, and then you open your list, and see that a good friend of yours is online. You say hi and ask them to chill, but they say they're about to leave, they've been on for a while. That happens to me from time to time. 

1 is a great idea, however 2 is kind of the opposite. Perhaps your friend used the stealth to not be seen and just flipped it on real quick to see who else was online.  I have been known to do that in games or on Steam.

The "cloaking" idea though is a very good one that is needed.

I may have suggested this a long time ago but I forget so will put it here. In Neverwinter they have a simple NOTES feature attached to ur friends name in the list. It shows as an icon next to their name, u just click it and a little box pops up where u can write a note in it about who they are or any details about them. It doesn't allow u to write pages and pages, is fairly limited, but it does have enough simple text to put something helpful. To use it u click the icon to open and then just write in the box, to save u just close it off, to edit re-open and highlight and delete, re-type etc. If there is any info in someone's note the icon glows in the list, others are all dull. It would be extremely helpful to players in 3DX to remind them who someone is and what particular kinks or things they are into, how u met them what date it was or whatever u want to jog ur memory. It takes next to no resources because it is so limited in text space.

I firmly agree to this. And it isn't just because you may have more than you can remember but the time between can also lead to needing a jog of the memory. MOST stick out in my mind, but there is always that one.

The ability to write/view world descriptions. So that players no longer have to cram information into world names.

I think, maybe not on the list. but as a drop down so you click the room and it gives you a synopsis like cold or not, what kind of music and maybe a small picture if possible.

I have 2 ideas:

cloaking, oh its a good option on one side, but on the other it could inspire bad people to play in a new secret with others, more drama isnt  what i want here

cloaking, oh its a good option on one side, but on the other it could inspire bad people to play in a new secret with others, more drama isnt  what i want here

bad people ? are they bad becouse they might not whant to play with you that day?

this feture is really really really common in most online games with a friends list.. one of the biggest online platforms steam have this feture

so stop being so fucking paranoid an play the damm game.....

Imagine the drama if your "partner" shows offline but you see him/her with someone in a room fucking? Talk about possible drama..... that could be serious issues.

Writing onto shapes?

We can now create geometric solids in our home scenes. However, I don't think we can yet write on them. For example, what if I want to build a sign in my home's front yard. I can easily make the shape of a sign. But I don't see how I can write a message on it.

• 3 weeks later...

I just had an idea for 3DX and I don't mind sayin I think it is a good one.

House share set-up.

Just like in real life, we have one house, but this house is shared by anything from two to a bunch of people, maybe up to 10 or whatever.

The house is created by one player, all of us have one extra property as we used to have pre 2.5, but this one operates differently to how it used to. You are able to invite up to a certain number of people, if they accept, their second property must first be empty of invited users (except them) and when they accept an invite to another property their own second (share) property will be replaced in their tile list by the new one. (In the event that player leaves a shared house their own share house is returned to the tile as the default, hopefully keeping prior build/decor, but they could always reapply from a world file I spose.)

Edit permissions are given to residents by the property owner and can be given or removed, so if the owner so chose to, all residents of a share house could have edit permissions at the one time. If a property is edited while people are present in it, whether they have edit permissions or not, it stays the same to them until they re-load the room.

The experience; The room is open to invited residents (invites are permanent unless revoked by the owner or the resident chooses to leave) of it, at all times, without the need for any further invite. Players can choose to enter the game via the house share property at log-in, friends can hang out in their shared house together and wake up and greet each other at log-in, go to bed and say nite to each other, do whatever just as if it is a genuine RL houseshare. Potentially, in a perfect world, each player could set their own spawn point when in edit mode. (Couples would be able to set-up a home in it also, which has long been something suggested by people in these forums.) Residents would be able to invite their other friends to this home at any time just as they can to their own homes, but it would function like a public room (not open in a list, just concerning how many people could be invited and it would only be by invite) so there would be no limit to how many people could be invited and present at any given time, similar to how group chat functions. It would also be nice if a block/kick function was added to this room (to be honest all public rooms) so that if a visitor was causing an issue to other members they could be removed and kept out in one click, however maybe just clicking to 'reset' the room and reopen would be enough and those members there at the time would just have to go back in.

I think this experience would be fantastic, would prove very popular, and allow groups of friends to have an amazing experience within the game.

edit; the house share property would initially be just the default property set-up, but obviously it would have to be built to have extra bedrooms and whatever to accomodate whoever lived there, players would be responsible for this themselves.

That's actually a pretty good idea. Hopefully an option that is independent from "Marriage" so we can have friends too.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello dear 3dx comunity i have some suggestions clasiffied as basic.

I would like to see asap in the game this list:

Suck tits pose

Tits should bounce much more while moving with sex poses or dancing or anything they are hard as rock always doesnt have sence if im walking or moving or having sex they should have movements.

Massages tits myself and massage her*

Squezzes tits also both

Tit fuck pose

Prego belly

Differents shapes dicks

Thicker dicks get allowed to make it longer or thicker or thiner (there is a class of guys who like to have lil small dicks usually submassive guys)

thicker bodies bigger tits and specialy hips are quite small shape honestly it is very despective it is like t he perffect world and perffect ppl can join and fat ones arent includded.

more cuddle poses

Carry on arms

Walk together

sit in lap

twerking in lap

twerking dances differents twerkings styles

Differents couples dance styles

Salsa

Rock

bachata

Real Brands clothes and shops

cars

animals

thats all quite basic!

if i got more in mind i will tell u

But before of thinking what else you can add for us to buy with gold u need to improve everythings

Shower allowed to get sex into shower

the menu of poses should be higher !!!

Missing Legs up pose both in shoulders of him.

Kissing while penetration

Most of kamasutra poses!!

that will be really complet sex

Pull hair and grab neck her and his

For avi

Tatoos

Piercings

Costumes:

Maid

Nurse

Devil

Angel

Are basics

MERMAID TAIL PLEASE

and poses undersea single and couple like swimming together grabbing hands or kiss under watter

actually really wantting this mermaid tail and poses for mermaid

Hello dear developer

To improve the content without getting tired I would like to propose a new system, system is already present in some game (imvu, second life ect ...) it is a system of shop (a shop where we could create our clothes and sell them for credits). With this system we would all win because it would allow you to buy more gaming money (xgold) to create or buy players' creations.

Thank you for your attention