3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

I don't know if there'd be demand for this, but I'd love the ability to preview the "weight" of a room.  I'm not very technical in regards to this but what I mean is somehow highlighting rooms that are "lightweight" or "heavy" on your system's resources.  Either by a color palette or a number system, any sort of heads up before you click on it.

As example there's "the beach" and "the yacht".  The beach is so heavy that my aging computer just refuses to load it, while the yacht is so light it barely feels it.

I could just click on rooms and wait to see which ones crash me, it's my current strategy.  But I feel it'd be a nice heads up for anyone who wants to stick to lighter rooms or conversely, someone who wants to see the huge and intricate designs of the heavier rooms.

And also spankings! lol

I'd love to see clear World Chat at the moment.

Too boring about some players either repeating private club invitation

or pi**ing around with their chats like own this channel whilst it's belonged to everyone.

World Chat was designed for greeting and announced latest event but not hardcore stage like today.

If wanted to chat with group interest, there's group chat option as well.

We've got xGold started from 100 -300 per day depending on how frequent we're playing.

I suggested to charge WC Chat 5 - 20  xGold per message for limiting nonsense comments.

This will be a Win-Win situation by following reasons;

1. Reduce number of unwanted SPAM,Troll post & annoy Keyboard Cowboy text.

2. A chance to sell additional xGold for players who wanted to post small advert or extra chat.

3. Group Chat must be free of charge.

Thank You,

MkWtRX1.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see clear World Chat at the moment.

Too boring about some players either repeating private club invitation

or pi**ing around with their chats like own this channel whilst it's belonged to everyone.

World Chat was designed for greeting and announced latest event but not hardcore stage like today.

If wanted to chat with group interest, there's group chat option as well.

We've got xGold started from 100 -300 per day depending on how frequent we're playing.

I suggested to charge WC Chat 5 - 20  xGold per message for limiting nonsense comments.

This will be a Win-Win situation by following reasons;

1. Reduce number of unwanted SPAM,Troll post & annoy Keyboard Cowboy text.

2. A chance to sell additional xGold for players who wanted to post small advert or extra chat.

3. Group Chat must be free of charge.

Thank You,

MkWtRX1.png

typical newbie from other programm where only one chat exists in my eyes, they dont know the difference and that ther are other options like pm, or group chat, or local chat ift it is ine same room. And youre right with the spam tsunami in wc, but pls not gold for message, Just another Channel, like a Adwertising channel or event channel

typical newbie from other programm where only one chat exists in my eyes, they dont know the difference and that ther are other options like pm, or group chat, or local chat ift it is ine same room. And youre right with the spam tsunami in wc, but pls not gold for message, Just another Channel, like a Adwertising channel or event channel

Dear Selinaa,

They were not only noobs who did this but also desperate trolls did too.

Trying to lick their hairs to made them shiny but too much saliva made them dim & dull. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And that made other players boring too.

I still recommend to charge these like Mobile Phone cost.

The more they used, the more they must pay.

It's damn fair for all of us.

I'm looking forwarding to seeing no more stupid World Chat as above, ever.

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

I am a Black player and I would like to see more hairstyles relevant to black culture such as dreads or box cuts, etc...

All of the hair styles are that of caucasian players, lets be  more diverse.

Admin needs to research black culture so that the game can be more diverse.

I am a Black player and I would like to see more hairstyles relevant to black culture such as dreads or box cuts, etc...

Overall more customization for your avatar is needed and yes the hairstyles don't fit to a black avatar 

Like that. Outfit/makeup/hair style.

6.jpgAnother-Africa_Patrick_Willocq_00.jpgAfrican-Tribes-Pictures-4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Though I haven't read all suggestions, and maybe this one has been issued already (for which I apologize:P) I have a rather simplistic request. It's about chat. Let us create channels... I mean Group Chat is good, but only one. I sometimes, have 3-4 group of people that talk, or try to arrange things and it makes it so hard with PMs, and you can't really put everyone in one chat, it gets chaotic. Thank you: :)

I'd quite like to see a taser option added to repetitive cold invites so, for example, if you receive a second invite from the same person within say 2 minutes or so, you would have the option to accept, decline or taser.

Clicking taser would have their avi flung across the room to then lay twitching on the floor for 10-15 seconds followed by an automatic ignore

Just a thought  :)

Hello everyone.

I haven't checked yet if this thing already came out by someone else, so pls forgive me if so.

I would like to have the possibility to change the background and text color of the chats, also the one when using the /me function.

It's not only an aesthetics add, it's also necessary if there are some people who have some forms of blindness or have problems seeing some colours.

I can tell you that because today I met a couple of friends, one of them was completely out the "play" because she couldn't read what we were saying while using the /me .

Yeah, there could be some other ways to interact etc etc etc, but I'll find it nice from the devs caring about this 'little' questions too.

Thank you for listening and I wish that this idea will could see the light :)

Add more social interactions - splashing or water fights at beaches and pools.

the ability for one character to lift and carry another.

different, non-sexual, intimate poses for cuddling, spooning etc.

more poses for musicians at clubs, parties or home.