Jump to content
3DXChat Community

room ratings? comments? at least stars?


Recommended Posts

I mean seriously...... when will we have 5-star system for room rating? 

It's understandable that people have different habit/ building skills, or they just want a quickie. But I've seen more of shitty(yup, shitty---shit quality) rooms than past 2 months---Some of them are even just some shoddy patchwork-from multiple free mods, without rendering, and as small as an match box. To put it bluntly, you can even see two rooms made from the same room template at the same time, the same shoddy rooms-just using different color schemes and furniture mods--- And lemme tell ya: they got tons of people than a high-quality room, or a room with unique designs. Just because they are COLD OK, ALL OK, ETC

To be honest, even though I am also a mod producer myself, sometimes I can't even tolerate some "okay-looking" rooms by my standards, but these rooms are way exceed my expectations. What I mean is: if this is a way to make all the rooms in the room list look exactly the same, and extremely boring---hey, this is indeed a good start! but not! Although people prefer the simple COLD room, when more than 60 avatars can be accommodated in a simple room the size of a matchbox, it is a disaster------THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH BED! Then what's the meaning for this game and it's building engine? Waste 10 mins to copy some free mods from website, mix them to a big shit pile, then put this shit in a box(sometimes the box is mod too) then open to everyone, gets 60+ ppl? This is not fair for those who spent weeks in front of their computer and trying to make something special! 

I admit that I am very emotional when looking at this issue, and I apologize here. But I can't tolerate seeing the tons of shit room continuously for a week, and the well-designed room has fewer than ten people. ---If our ultimate goal of playing this game is just to COLD in one shit room after another one, then why can't I choose to play with BOB? The goal of 3dxchat is to allow players to design their own world and socialize. And when the shit room occupies a large number of players, making those who work hard to make the room leave the game or no longer design mods, the game becomes boring and boring. So a system for rating rooms is very useful-and necessary! This not only allows those hardworking authors to get more attention, but also increases the activity of the entire game. Let players work hard to design rooms and game modes for more stars in their rooms --- at the same time make the game more interesting。

I don’t know what your comments would be... but please---at least don’t let free template rooms of the same design appear in the room list at the same time eh?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear you, but I cannot see a way to change the status-quo. The way I see it is those same masses will vote for their fuck-room, leaving you in the same spot youre in now? No better or worse?

While this wouldnt fix it either, I truly believe if they had some kind of drop down contextual  button on the room listing that allows for a lot more info so people can list who or if theres a DJ and or Dancers, what type of music being played, rules, etc etc, maybe even a spot for a small photo, so people can get a better idea what the room is before they enter. This would guide people much better than what we have now?

Link to post
Share on other sites

You are right, Jen. A 5 star room means something different for everybody.
There are some art exhibition rooms that I would give a 6 star :-), but there are hardly any visitors in there. 
And frankly, I would suppose the majority of the players wouldn't even know how much time and effort goes into building these rooms.

For them, a 5 star room is a room where they can get virtual sex.

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Star" rating system will work the same way as current "xgold up" system because people will more likely "up" or "give 5 stars" to the same rooms. This "star" rating system also creates a space for trolls marking rooms with one star and this will discourage people even more than current system.

Also I dont really care if room is "stolen" because some .world files are shared exactly with this purpose - allowing people to use them, so neither of hypothetical two same rooms owners are their creators, why should I do anything about that?

This "star system" works when there is no, uhm, corruption like no friends involved in making the rating number. "Stars" are working in things like Uber where drivers rating is made of "stars" given to this driver by previous random people, but not drivers friends or family. Thats how it works.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kutsi said:

"Star" rating system will work the same way as current "xgold up" system because people will more likely "up" or "give 5 stars" to the same rooms. This "star" rating system also creates a space for trolls marking rooms with one star and this will discourage people even more than current system.

Also I dont really care if room is "stolen" because some .world files are shared exactly with this purpose - allowing people to use them, so neither of hypothetical two same rooms owners are their creators, why should I do anything about that?

This "star system" works when there is no, uhm, corruption like no friends involved in making the rating number. "Stars" are working in things like Uber where drivers rating is made of "stars" given to this driver by previous random people, but not drivers friends or family. Thats how it works.

Well... no one said those room is "stolen"(but if it is, it's much serious than just use templates and a box room to make a public room), but you're right--- we can't stop trolls mark a shitty room as 5-star.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I also agree a Star rating is subjective and wouldn't accomplish what was intended.

I do agree there should be some kind of description of what the room is about. That would be beneficial. I'd even go so far as to say with the growing number of rooms open, the room listings should be redesigned into categories also. Most popular, Dance, Sex, Roleplaying, etc. With the ability to upload a tiny picture of the room or make a .jpg sign ad next to it room title. Could also solve the Ad problem for events.

The GUI could use a redesign.

Link to post
Share on other sites

lemme say this simple thing ....

1) i think you are missing the point of the game ...its a porn game meant for ppl to have sex in short 

2) the build editor is kinda a side quest  not the main feature :) 

3) If you dont like a room simply do not go ..i Do the same i avoid all rooms with red lights :)  and all rooms that i wont look awesome ...

Actually i do not care if a room is a platform i care i look awesome inside it :) 

4) stars will bring even more competition between room owners and we have already big time of that ...

5) 5 stars or no stars if a room is meant to have ppl it will have no matter the stars 

6 ) if ppl are ok visit those (ugly rooms ) as you said  its not ur problem or my problem ..its their choice ...

7) The Game isnt  the Louvre museum its ur next door porn Game :) with some social aspect ...actually even action MMO have a social aspect cause they have chats etc clans 

8 ) why bother on why ppl go in those (ugly rooms as u said ) ? let them go lol 

So here what i personaly Do ....i check the room list i visit my friends first 20 mins in each friend

then at some point im free to roam arround i visit all kinds of roooms if i like i stay if not cya ..

see how easy it is and not complicated :) 

Last but not least ugly or awesome room for everyone is very subjective ....

also all those ugly rooms u say some builders made them and shared them for free from their heart ..so its kinda a lil disrespectfull say crappy ugly shitty etc for the rooms 

ppl have all kind of tastes 

Just play the game have fun do sex do ur fantasies  whatever  ask ur self Do you play the game for who has the most cool room or for fun and sex etc ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

lemme say this simple thing ....

1) i think you are missing the point of the game ...its a porn game meant for ppl to have sex in short 

2) the build editor is kinda a side quest  not the main feature :) 

3) If you dont like a room simply do not go ..i Do the same i avoid all rooms with red lights :)  and all rooms that i wont look awesome ...

Actually i do not care if a room is a platform i care i look awesome inside it :) 

4) stars will bring even more competition between room owners and we have already big time of that ...

5) 5 stars or no stars if a room is meant to have ppl it will have no matter the stars 

6 ) if ppl are ok visit those (ugly rooms ) as you said  its not ur problem or my problem ..its their choice ...

7) The Game isnt  the Louvre museum its ur next door porn Game :) with some social aspect ...actually even action MMO have a social aspect cause they have chats etc clans 

8 ) why bother on why ppl go in those (ugly rooms as u said ) ? let them go lol 

So here what i personaly Do ....i check the room list i visit my friends first 20 mins in each friend

then at some point im free to roam arround i visit all kinds of roooms if i like i stay if not cya ..

see how easy it is and not complicated :) 

Last but not least ugly or awesome room for everyone is very subjective ....

also all those ugly rooms u say some builders made them and shared them for free from their heart ..so its kinda a lil disrespectfull say crappy ugly shitty etc for the rooms 

ppl have all kind of tastes 

Just play the game have fun do sex do ur fantasies  whatever  ask ur self Do you play the game for who has the most cool room or for fun and sex etc ?

well, how could I argue with that? I hope months later I could meet you wearing awsomely in a low quality room that not our problem, but other people's choice---and filled with tons of colders .Maybe we can still roaming around in the room together---if they really have enough space to do that, or just hope not everyone choose a same template so we can roaming in different maps yayyyy--- it's easy eh?  After all, this is just a side off, which is not our business,  not our choice, and if we said we will hurt some ppl's lil heart awwwww---and until one day every room is made of cheap templates, no one will judge anymore Yayyyy :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

lemme say this simple thing ....

1) i think you are missing the point of the game ...its a porn game meant for ppl to have sex in short 

This is one of the bigger reasons people stray away from this game, to many people in it see it as how you have put it here, a porn game.

It is not meant to be a porn game, for those who do not realise it there is a difference between seeing it as a porn game and seeing it as a sex game. If I play in a sex game I do not expect to have to play as if I was in a porn movie. Yes some people will want that from their game but it does not mean that because it is a sex game that everyone should have to see it as porn and play as such.

There are lots of different ways people look at what sex is, porn is just one of them and to many in the game think that because it is a sex game then it has to be like porn. 

The game description says  Multiplayer Online 3D Sex Game, Community & Virtual World not Multiplayer Online 3D Porn Game. So for those that think because it has the word "sex" in its description means porn please stop trying to push your ideas of what sex is on everybody else. Plus also note that the description also includes community and virtual world and that it is included for a reason.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lunarelf said:

well, how could I argue with that? I hope months later I could meet you wearing awsomely in a low quality room that not our problem, but other people's choice---and filled with tons of colders .Maybe we can still roaming around in the room together---if they really have enough space to do that, or just hope not everyone choose a same template so we can roaming in different maps yayyyy--- it's easy eh?  After all, this is just a side off, which is not our business,  not our choice, and if we said we will hurt some ppl's lil heart awwwww---and until one day every room is made of cheap templates, no one will judge anymore Yayyyy :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

I am here for 2 years and when I joined the game, world editor was already there. Situation with rooms was kinda the same as it is today, I mean the approximate proportion of cold fuck rooms, sex themed rooms and other rooms. I don't know why do you think that eventually all well-made rooms going to be closed and all people will suddenly become colders. It makes no sense at all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Xizi said:

I am here for 2 years and when I joined the game, world editor was already there. Situation with rooms was kinda the same as it is today, I mean the approximate proportion of cold fuck rooms, sex themed rooms and other rooms. I don't know why do you think that eventually all well-made rooms going to be closed and all people will suddenly become colders. It makes no sense at all. 

it's true, that's why I mentioned "past two month". because those kind rooms are getting more than before. And although it's people's choice, but it's way unfair for the players who spends days by days to make their room perfect. And as I know, some of them does leave during these years. Let me use an meme to explain this situation so we can get better understands:

SOME PPL'S FUCK ROOM,  COSTS LITERALLY HALF HR TO MAKE IT WITH FREE TEMPLATES,  AND THE TAD "COLD"; THE ROOM WITH CRAZY DETAILS AND AWSOME BUILDING &MODS, | image tagged in queue meme | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

well... It's an unfair description to those people who loves simple sample buildings, but that's the thing---people designed a badass room but no one in it, but any room ---just with an cold or bbc tag, they could be filled with people. we can't force people to join the "better" one, but we also have to take care for those mod and room makers who really produce the good templates, and use by people. After all---if they leave, who will develop new mods or rooms?

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's true but important point is there are not enough non sexual poses in the game. there was nice art room but there no poses for interaction or selfie or go to any nice club all you can get is beer.

my point is it not fair to other players who create awesome rooms but game seriously need some  non sexual poses if they want to make game not only sex game perfect virtual world game.

Implant system where room openers can broadcast message like when player arrive to room can get notification to tell them about room,rules and any other things openers want let players to know.

create some selfie poses,catwalk, fashion poses and add more drink other than beer. i am sure RP lovers would love it otherwise we all end up in those Cheap BBC (AFK)rooms.

Edited by Lexilore
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2020 at 10:04 AM, Lunarelf said:

To put it bluntly, you can even see two rooms made from the same room template at the same time, the same shoddy rooms-just using different color schemes and furniture mods--- And lemme tell ya: they got tons of people than a high-quality room, or a room with unique designs. Just because they are COLD OK, ALL OK, ETC

I second that.
On a side note: Many great looking rooms, which are brilliant and intricate in style or quite realistic, are not "easy to use", however.
I don't know how to describe it properly. Some rooms have too much, are too narrow in some places, or have distances too far in other places.
The "usability" of some great looking rooms is often lacking.

edit: What is really missing in my opinion, is the possibility to put rooms in some kind of favourites or bookmarks.

Edited by Erythrea
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2020 at 10:04 AM, Lunarelf said:

I mean seriously...... when will we have 5-star system for room rating? 

It's understandable that people have different habit/ building skills, or they just want a quickie. But I've seen more of shitty(yup, shitty---shit quality) rooms than past 2 months---Some of them are even just some shoddy patchwork-from multiple free mods, without rendering, and as small as an match box. To put it bluntly, you can even see two rooms made from the same room template at the same time, the same shoddy rooms-just using different color schemes and furniture mods--- And lemme tell ya: they got tons of people than a high-quality room, or a room with unique designs. Just because they are COLD OK, ALL OK, ETC

To be honest, even though I am also a mod producer myself, sometimes I can't even tolerate some "okay-looking" rooms by my standards, but these rooms are way exceed my expectations. What I mean is: if this is a way to make all the rooms in the room list look exactly the same, and extremely boring---hey, this is indeed a good start! but not! Although people prefer the simple COLD room, when more than 60 avatars can be accommodated in a simple room the size of a matchbox, it is a disaster------THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH BED! Then what's the meaning for this game and it's building engine? Waste 10 mins to copy some free mods from website, mix them to a big shit pile, then put this shit in a box(sometimes the box is mod too) then open to everyone, gets 60+ ppl? This is not fair for those who spent weeks in front of their computer and trying to make something special! 

I admit that I am very emotional when looking at this issue, and I apologize here. But I can't tolerate seeing the tons of shit room continuously for a week, and the well-designed room has fewer than ten people. ---If our ultimate goal of playing this game is just to COLD in one shit room after another one, then why can't I choose to play with BOB? The goal of 3dxchat is to allow players to design their own world and socialize. And when the shit room occupies a large number of players, making those who work hard to make the room leave the game or no longer design mods, the game becomes boring and boring. So a system for rating rooms is very useful-and necessary! This not only allows those hardworking authors to get more attention, but also increases the activity of the entire game. Let players work hard to design rooms and game modes for more stars in their rooms --- at the same time make the game more interesting。

I don’t know what your comments would be... but please---at least don’t let free template rooms of the same design appear in the room list at the same time eh?

I agree with you sweetie! I love to build unique rooms... and sometimes feel to waste lots of efforts for nothing! ☹️

Link to post
Share on other sites

To all you builders out there.  THANK YOU.  I am in awe of many of the places I have seen.  We all feel frustrations here at times, but your places are where those frustrations quickly fade away.  You are a crucial part of making this world so much fun, so I thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I agree partly to the made points. But I think, it is a bit too easy. It is not only about some keywords like COLD and BBC, though they seem to work somehow.

Nevertheless there are really nice rooms, which are populated quite well and are not announced with any of this keywords. But to blame it on the keywords alone, is a rather short thinking, in my humble opinion.

An important point seems a regular opening. One room I know populated well is not only well build, but also almost always open. So people know about. They visited it once, they liked it, they come back and they talk about. So it is also about constancy.

In addition you have made a fab room and open it. Another GRAND OPENING? Ok, some may feel curious about openings, but me, myself, and I get more like *yawn*. It's simply overused. I think it needs a bit more of wit, to attract peoples interest. And this is another point.

Promotion. You may have the best product ever. As long as noone knows about, you won't sell a single item. Same here. People need to know, what to expect.

Patience is another point. On the first day there was light. But not much more. It needed 7 days to make it a universe. Same if you build cool stuff. There are several builders around, who do awesome and are known and respected for that. But this did not come on day one.

The target group seems to be smaller. The Majority seemingly comes for a quick view and for finding some kind of releave. Those you'll barely attract by high quality locations but by named keywords. This won't change, even if you bombard a room with star votings.

 

Anyway. Ofc it flatters one's ego if the room one built is well visited by a large crowd. But for me it is not the reason to build. I build because of building first place. I like it and that's the main reason, why I do it. If you care more about peps counts on your location than you get fun out of building itself, frustration will be hard to get rid off. Effort for nothing is only a point if you consider building an effort or aim for a certain achievement. If you build out of pleasure, you won't think like it was for nothing.

My 2 cents.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pandorra said:

Anyway. Ofc it flatters one's ego if the room one built is well visited by a large crowd. But for me it is not the reason to build. I build because of building first place. I like it and that's the main reason, why I do it. If you care more about peps counts on your location than you get fun out of building itself, frustration will be hard to get rid off. Effort for nothing is only a point if you consider building an effort or aim for a certain achievement. If you build out of pleasure, you won't think like it was for nothing.

My 2 cents.

 

This is totally what I think. It is clear that to see people in one of the room you built is gratifying BUT if you build only for this purpose, you wont build for a long time. I think that most builders do this cos they like the process of creating. 

The day I will stop to build is not cos there is noone in my room but because I have no more pleasure in building.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Xizi said:

I am here for 2 years and when I joined the game, world editor was already there. Situation with rooms was kinda the same as it is today, 

It is like this since wayyyy more time lol. It became like this when we became able to fully edit our rooms (at this time loft and room 2) and gain the light cubes. In 3DX 1.0

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

most have already said the main reason. 3DX, it's a sex game and most of people are here for sex. When you look room that fill, expecialy sex room. most of the people you will see there, you will not see them on " Music / party room " or other kind of room that the principale thing are not "sex". they don't care about how the room are detailed, they just here to have fun.

BUT, there is something that has been said that is half wrong.saying that less detailed room fill and not good room are wrong and not at same time. everyone know how the old room listing system was made. it was listing room from, the one with the most visitors to the one with the fewest, and what was happenign most of the time ? the room with the most visitors was all time staying on top and rarely decrease. ( for exemple host that was AFK / SLEEPING on room ). the question is why ? the answer lies in what the eye will look at first and what the person seeks to do. imagine "oom list " as a main website page. For exemple, a commercial site that sell product. the webmaster / web designer he will place the thing he want people to see in evidence. he will arrange the page in a way that, when you will load the page, what your eyes will look first, will be what he want you to see.

on 3DX you can apply the same to the room list. There is few " tips " that influencees. First on the name :

- Having Long room name

- Name in Capslock

- special characters

- Sex word

- What type of song you play in and if it's playlist or live DJ

These things are important to know. Then, come the " room boosting " using the top button with 300 XGOLD. It's clear, if room goes down under what you see first. If you need to scroll with your mouse to see it, room will slowly decrease because less new people comming in to replace those leaving. It also not very worth to spam room on top 5 and better see what room are top, an compare the number of visitor. if you open a sex room for exemple. having your room stuck between 2 room, with few people on the list, it's very good.Also the hour you decide to open it. The way your room are designed. what are similar on all these room ?. world with small close room, for part of them. Sex props close to the spawn. so, what they see first are sex thing and the fact that room are all very small, they have the feeling that room are not empty like big room with all people scattered all over the place.

 

to conclude, there is no good way of changing the room listiing in my personal opinion. think that gizmo have already do the best they can do and there will not be best way to do it. 3DX are not so BIG game and community are small and the game are not like some other game that when you open room they stay all the time open except you close it, etc. it is certain that to see a beautiful romm that does not fill, it's hurt because you have spend many time build it. it will depend the type of room you do , if room to much specific will not really fill. for exemple there is beautifull room like the cyber city by sylphie. it's so nice visual room and play also style of music that don't match what people listen the most. this room can deserve more visitor for exemple with people enjoying, but sadly will can't have.( cyber not thing i like the most, but it's for exemple ) it's like EDM / Rock , more poeple like edm than rock. edm party fill more than rock / metal or other kind of music style that are not the dominant style that people like here. people have jsut to remind that the first thing it's to enjoy your time here. if you like specific type of room, music of anything else there will be sure ppl what will match and even if your room will have maybe 10-15 ppl max. you will maybe found the best friend you could have to meet here. as long as there are people to appreciate the work done on a room even if they are few, you can consider your room like a succes ! 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2020 at 12:12 PM, Erythrea said:

I second that.
On a side note: Many great looking rooms, which are brilliant and intricate in style or quite realistic, are not "easy to use", however.
I don't know how to describe it properly. Some rooms have too much, are too narrow in some places, or have distances too far in other places.
The "usability" of some great looking rooms is often lacking.

edit: What is really missing in my opinion, is the possibility to put rooms in some kind of favourites or bookmarks.

For some rooms---it is true. They paid too much attention to the decoration of the room and did not add any "sexual" objects and equipment. However, the situation I mentioned above actually refers to a well-decorated or interesting sex room. Sometimes, they are usually not noticed by most users. Or, to put it another way: most users don't even know how to use construction tools, so they just stay in the cold room, hoping to catch an avatar who also wants cold.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2020 at 7:57 PM, lMAXl said:

most have already said the main reason. 3DX, it's a sex game and most of people are here for sex. When you look room that fill, expecialy sex room. most of the people you will see there, you will not see them on " Music / party room " or other kind of room that the principale thing are not "sex". they don't care about how the room are detailed, they just here to have fun.

BUT, there is something that has been said that is half wrong.saying that less detailed room fill and not good room are wrong and not at same time. everyone know how the old room listing system was made. it was listing room from, the one with the most visitors to the one with the fewest, and what was happenign most of the time ? the room with the most visitors was all time staying on top and rarely decrease. ( for exemple host that was AFK / SLEEPING on room ). the question is why ? the answer lies in what the eye will look at first and what the person seeks to do. imagine "oom list " as a main website page. For exemple, a commercial site that sell product. the webmaster / web designer he will place the thing he want people to see in evidence. he will arrange the page in a way that, when you will load the page, what your eyes will look first, will be what he want you to see.

on 3DX you can apply the same to the room list. There is few " tips " that influencees. First on the name :

- Having Long room name

- Name in Capslock

- special characters

- Sex word

- What type of song you play in and if it's playlist or live DJ

These things are important to know. Then, come the " room boosting " using the top button with 300 XGOLD. It's clear, if room goes down under what you see first. If you need to scroll with your mouse to see it, room will slowly decrease because less new people comming in to replace those leaving. It also not very worth to spam room on top 5 and better see what room are top, an compare the number of visitor. if you open a sex room for exemple. having your room stuck between 2 room, with few people on the list, it's very good.Also the hour you decide to open it. The way your room are designed. what are similar on all these room ?. world with small close room, for part of them. Sex props close to the spawn. so, what they see first are sex thing and the fact that room are all very small, they have the feeling that room are not empty like big room with all people scattered all over the place.

 

to conclude, there is no good way of changing the room listiing in my personal opinion. think that gizmo have already do the best they can do and there will not be best way to do it. 3DX are not so BIG game and community are small and the game are not like some other game that when you open room they stay all the time open except you close it, etc. it is certain that to see a beautiful romm that does not fill, it's hurt because you have spend many time build it. it will depend the type of room you do , if room to much specific will not really fill. for exemple there is beautifull room like the cyber city by sylphie. it's so nice visual room and play also style of music that don't match what people listen the most. this room can deserve more visitor for exemple with people enjoying, but sadly will can't have.( cyber not thing i like the most, but it's for exemple ) it's like EDM / Rock , more poeple like edm than rock. edm party fill more than rock / metal or other kind of music style that are not the dominant style that people like here. people have jsut to remind that the first thing it's to enjoy your time here. if you like specific type of room, music of anything else there will be sure ppl what will match and even if your room will have maybe 10-15 ppl max. you will maybe found the best friend you could have to meet here. as long as there are people to appreciate the work done on a room even if they are few, you can consider your room like a succes ! 

 

Yes, there is nothing wrong with it.
However, although it is unfair to say that, personally: most of the rooms I see in a day are not as good as rooms like EDM---and EDM is in the morning (East Coast Standard Time) There are often only a few people. Far less than the number of players attracted by a cold room randomly stacked with free templates, even if this room is also a sex room (such as erotic bath house---this exquisite room has always been only about 20 people). If a high-quality room + perfect music can't attract more players than a cold room --- I think: this game may not need to be strenuous to develop room building tools. Because about 60% of players will not use it, or will only use it to copy and paste templates. If I say bluntly, even some of the buildings in "You know that server" are better than some cold rooms of the official server. (But of course, most rooms are still shit). So... at least I think this is a very important issue. You can't just skip it with "gizmo did his best". Yes, he has done a great job, but can we find a more suitable way to make these carefully constructed and improved game players get fairer treatment?
p.s: The most successful room who balanced  "Sex Room" and "Theme" and "Music" is BIKINI HOITEL in my opinion. This is the best cold room I have ever seen. If most cold rooms run in this mode, instead of simply capitalizing and "BBC", "COLD" to attract players. Presumably I will not bring up this topic.

Edited by Lunarelf
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Lunarelf said:

Or, to put it another way: most users don't even know how to use construction tools, so they just stay in the cold room, hoping to catch an avatar who also wants cold.

That's not true. 

Cold rooms are indeed can be very populated, but if you sum all people in cold and normal rooms you will see that cold rooms population never have a majority. Yeah, colders is a big chunk of player base, but it was this way all the time I remember this game. It's not something new. And it's not really getting worse/better. And it's GOOD that most of the colders sit in cold rooms. I don't want them spamming their pathetic cold invites in normal rooms. Some of them already doing it, but luckily for me and other players who are not into colds, most colders sit in their rooms having fun with their own kind. Yeah, maybe bigger room number gonna boost the ego of builders/hosts, but I don't see why their ego should be above the comfort of other players.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Xizi said:

That's not true. 

Cold rooms are indeed can be very populated, but if you sum all people in cold and normal rooms you will see that cold rooms population never have a majority. Yeah, colders is a big chunk of player base, but it was this way all the time I remember this game. It's not something new. And it's not really getting worse/better. And it's GOOD that most of the colders sit in cold rooms. I don't want them spamming their pathetic cold invites in normal rooms. Some of them already doing it, but luckily for me and other players who are not into colds, most colders sit in their rooms having fun with their own kind. Yeah, maybe bigger room number gonna boost the ego of builders/hosts, but I don't see why their ego should be above the comfort of other players.

unfortunately, that is true---

if you add all the cold rooms(let's say all the bad quality one so it's more fair)'s player number together, then minus the sum of all the "normal rooms"(just for  fair, just count normal template rooms as a normal room), the answer is usually :you still got some more people in the cold rooms. because some of the "normal rooms " only have 2-3 people in it.

and for the problem of "comfort", I have to say--- every room builder who even have some brain, and not deliberately making a strict non-sex room, there is usually some places for player to enjoy some romantic time with their mates. As I said above, the comfort could be gain at the same time with room quality. and btw--- i think no one is willing to have sex in a room look like  straight out from roblox, or as same as other rooms---that is not comfy either.

And actually... I don't want to have more quarrels because of this problem. Since the opinions of most people cannot be unified, I decided to start making what I think is a "cold, themed" and "distinct" room open to the public --- this will be start immediately after I am finishing my current building. If this can really improve the status quo...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have a relatively fair solution to the issue.
Higher rated rooms are cheaper to place in the TOP with gold.
For example:
- 100 gold less / star, and in a 5-star system, rooms without ratings have 0 stars ... it would cost 500 gold to place them in the TOP.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...