3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Honestly the twitter is barely used a lot of people would never check that. There also is one more chair on twitter that hasn't been posted in the thread yet. I think the chairs are neat though, and the office like one seems to even have a new pose that goes with it. I wonder how the foot rest works with it maybe just another prop?

DrBaOr0W4AIkRrN.jpg

i didnt liked that chair thus the no post heheheh  :D

but if wasnt any other chair i would post it so ppl see new stuff  but thankfully there were 2 more chairs i kinda liked 

Chairs? BAAAHAAAHAAA! Ermahgerds, ummm why are we getting stuff that we could make ourselves in WE? Chairs? dunn we have enough chairs, they are so borings peeps. Clothes please like hundreds of peeps have asked fo. Ah knows ah knows anyting new is good but chairs ROFL>>>>>>

Ah only hopes tha chairs are tha tip of tha iceberg or were they on sale at tha Unity Chrismiss bargain barrel bin sale...……..hopefully we get some place mats and candle holders too :P

As far as that stuff being posted on Twitters and not here wilps maybeh peeps will revolt at tha news of new chairs, like we really need ems UuuugH :rolleyes:

Why are all these new poses and items being held back ?

Like I can understand the changes in coding needing testing, but new poses and items do not require testing.

It has been months since anything new has been added, and they put all those new poses in the test server only, why not the main server where people are paying to be there.

Likely it was done to try encourage players to go to the test server and that is about the only possible reason I can think of.

I think Rob made a good point, they are focussing more on gaining new players than looking after the players they have.

The test server appears to have been more for marketing than anything else.

And again they are trying to do the big update at the time they offer the discounts, but now more than ever it is at the cost of holding back regular updates.

Allie is also right, who asked for new chairs?, where are the things that have been constantly asked for for years.

Why do people keep complaining ?

Because there has always been a severe lack of effort by the devs, and it keeps constantly getting worse.

They need to stop with these CHEAP ploys to try gain new business and start looking after the business they already have.

Relying on new business to keep the numbers up can only ever do so for a limited time, and that time is getting close.

I don't think the big update at discount time will produce the figures it has before, to many are a wake up to it, and see it has been at a cost.

Also there is not enough in it, all that is in it we should have got through the year in regular updates.

And still very little of things that have been constantly asked for so many times.

Soon, and I think sooner than they think, the numbers leaving will over weigh the amount of new people joining.

And the longer this goes on, the more they will have to offer to get the players that have left to come back.

I'm a player they had and they never got me back btw.Maybe i will comeback in 2025? oh"! Sorry, I'm out of topic.

May i suggest this for the Far West Saloon bar?

What time is it? Really, how many players in game actually wearing the watch? I'm curious to see a snapshot from one playing with in game.

IMG_3616.jpg

Here we go ROFL!!! Ah found tha sucker  :lol:  :P

attachicon.gifScreenshot_1.jpg

Tha price tellz ya everyting ya needs ta know, bargain bin sale BAAAAAHAAAHAAAA Ermahgerds im dying here!!!

Lol, I was going to have a look in the Unity assets store myself, I knew it would be there.

When it comes to adding assets to the game they shop at the $2 shop, lolz

You do realize though they cannot simply shop at the Unity Store and buy things without a special agreement with the creator of the asset right? They could find themselves in legal issues very quickly if they did.

Many may think it's that easy, but it simply isn't unfortunitly.

Yah the update won't be out until after the US mid-term elections. Seems 3dxchat twitter is a bit busy at the moment......

(joke. We all know 3dxchat twitter is not busy interfering in the US Mid-term election)

You do realize though they cannot simply shop at the Unity Store and buy things without a special agreement with the creator of the asset right? They could find themselves in legal issues very quickly if they did.

Straight from the Unity website....

--------------------------------------------------------------

Once you have purchased an asset from the store, it becomes yours to do with as you like within your games and apps.

You will be able to use them in your game for commercial use with no extra payments.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Some items however do show different pricing for personal use and commercial use and others are marked as restricted, they are for personal use only.

Hi everyone Allie Holmes here. Wilps since being on tha 2 Dolla Chair case and searching thru tha clues and inventory of tha alleged distributer ah noticed someting vewwy vewwy interestins. Puff Puff.

giphy.gif

Eet seems to me there is a vast amount of items or should ah say "assets" fo sale. Indeedly so there are many such assets to choose from ranging from poses, all tha way to cough cough, chairs, antique chairs ah might add.

Meows to consider tha suspect browsing thru tha "assets" and tinking, allegedly ah might add, "hmmmmmm, they need an Antique Chair, and 5 Dolla is mah limit" with all tha glorious goodies to be had seems to me as hmmmmm, Scroogy ta say tha least and also leaves me somewhat miffed ta tink of all that could be.

Anybewbs, neva look a gift horse in da bunnz mah Grandfather used ta say afta all eets tha thought that counts even if eet was a cheap one at that :P Neva mind im sure eetll make a good pipe chair fo an old man cooking his toes in front of da open fire Trolling World Chat in his room he downloaded and added 7 beds fo sleep overs :P

Mah job is duns and eets 

Allie Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!  

Even tho eet is that simple, owells better luck next time :P ROFL

Straight from the Unity website....

--------------------------------------------------------------

Once you have purchased an [/size]asset[/size] from the store, it becomes yours to do with as you like within your games and apps. [/size]

You will be able to [/size]use[/size] them in your [/size]game[/size] for commercial [/size]use[/size] with no extra payments.[/size]

-----------------------------------------------------------[/size]

Some items however do show different pricing for personal use and commercial use and others are marked as restricted, they are for personal use only.

If you read the EULA of the Unity Store it is very specific what the Stores terms are and how those terms are in force unless special permission by the owner is granted above and beyond the stores terms which are in force absent of special terms.

SexyDevil (or any commercial entity) cannot simply buy assets due to them confirming them commercially to third parties (us), who don't hold licences without permission.

Doubt it? Send an email to the legal link in the EULA. Their lawyers will reply within a couple days usually to questions.

It would be nice, if assets could be obtained as easily as many think they can, but if you think about it, creators who don't have a lawyer at hand would be getting raped by anyone who wanted to make money off of their work without permission. The Unity Store lawyers will indeed take action to protect their customers (who pay a fee per sale to the Unity Store).

If you read the EULA of the Unity Store it is very specific what the Stores terms are and how those terms are in force unless special permission by the owner is granted above and beyond the stores terms which are in force absent of special terms.

SexyDevil cannot simply buy assets do to them confirming them commercially to third parties (us).

Doubt it? Send an email to the legal link. Their lawyers will reply within a couple days usually to questions.

It would be nice, if assets could be obtained as easily as many think they can, but if you think about it, creators who don't have a lawyer at hand would be getting raped by anyone who wanted to make money off of their work without permission. The Unity Store lawyers will indeed take action to protect their customers (who pay a fee per sale to the Unity Store).

The licensing is exactly as I stated, and that was copied directly from the unity website.

If an item is sold through their assets store they have the ability to set it to restricted, or they can have prices for different uses, in which case if you use the item without paying for the right to do so, or if you use a restricted item, then you are breaking the licensing rules.

If an item is advertised at a price without showing the restriction, or having different prices for different licensing then the standard Unity licensing applies, which is the copied text I showed you.

If you sell an item in the Unity assets store you have to nominate it to be away from the standard Unity licensing, if you don't then it is open for use to that license agreement, which is both personal and commercial use.

You cannot resell the item, but you can use it in a commercial environment, meaning you can use it in a game.

You cannot sell it in the game, but you can make it available for use in the game, unless the seller has checked the box to make it a restricted license, and many of them are not restricted, as is the chair that Allie has shown not restricted.

Why do people keep complaining ?

Because there has always been a severe lack of effort by the devs, and it keeps constantly getting worse.

They need to stop with these CHEAP ploys to try gain new business and start looking after the business they already have.

Relying on new business to keep the numbers up can only ever do so for a limited time, and that time is getting close.

I don't think the big update at discount time will produce the figures it has before, to many are a wake up to it, and see it has been at a cost.

Also there is not enough in it, all that is in it we should have got through the year in regular updates.

And still very little of things that have been constantly asked for so many times.

Soon, and I think sooner than they think, the numbers leaving will over weigh the amount of new people joining.

And the longer this goes on, the more they will have to offer to get the players that have left to come back.

Thats quite contradictory? First you say they stop looking for new customers and should look after the current ones, then you end with saying the numbers leaving will outnumber the new coming in?

I'm not sure what youre trying to say here?

I agree about the update situation and I dont think you'll find many that dont, but this has nothing to do with the company wanting a steady income from new subscribers, they are a must if the game is to survive.

Personally, I would love to see thousands of new people come into the game, then with all that extra cash flow, the updates might be bigger and more frequent and address many of the wants of the customers that have been asked for a long time now.

The licensing is exactly as I stated, and that was copied directly from the unity website.

If an item is sold through their assets store they have the ability to set it to restricted, or they can have prices for different uses, in which case if you use the item without paying for the right to do so, or if you use a restricted item, then you are breaking the licensing rules.

If an item is advertised at a price without showing the restriction, or having different prices for different licensing then the standard Unity licensing applies, which is the copied text I showed you.

If you sell an item in the Unity assets store you have to nominate it to be away from the standard Unity licensing, if you don't then it is open for use to that license agreement, which is both personal and commercial use.

You cannot resell the item, but you can use it in a commercial environment, meaning you can use it in a game.

You cannot sell it in the game, but you can make it available for use in the game, unless the seller has checked the box to make it a restricted license, and many of them are not restricted, as is the chair that Allie has shown not restricted.

https://unity3d.com/legal/as_terms

Its pretty clear that they can use stuff from the Unity store, since they are using the Unity, and that is why the store exist. There is a risk that someone other then the content creator released stuff on the store without the real owners permission. I think in that case Unity would be liable for damages, since they are selling that asset as something that developers can use in their games.

Yes I agree, there is so much in the Unity store they could use.

There are dance animations and a lot of other stuff that would be really good to have in the game.

Maybe we should take up a collection to buy as much of the Unity store as possible?

I'll put in a month worth of extra subscription for that.