3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

I am happy to gave you a sense of achievement. Oh and the sun was wonderful.

Achievement? Sun? What do you talking about? lol 

Seems you have some problems with viewing of our amazing sun and you always trying to say how it's cool. I will not switch to a psychologist in myself. Yup, sun is cool. I see it most of the time. Nice thing. mhm  ^_^

The only people concerned about privacy with Pandora are those with something to hide. Simple as.

If i will meet you in the game, welcome to my iggy (2)
I have something to hide. Do you know what? My personal and real information. Do you know why? Because this is can touch me irl. You know why? No, you don't know, because you didn`t play much or you care only about yourself, or you haven't enough life experience.
I can say the same as you. Only people who want to bother,harrasing (etc) another one will use pandora for their dirty things like a humor and so on. That's your logic. But it`s not true, right? Right.
The end of silly story.

Stop stop, hahah :D What do you trying to say? What re you talking about? Open your eyes on something I have said. I said - "This topic not only about iggy system, but about upcoming updates." *grins*

Not only... Was it difficult to understand? I have offered something about how to explain your thoughts better and more undertandable. Its working everywhere and works nice.

First of all try to read and understand everything correct. Dont full yourself...or someone. Its silly thing.

Get off your high horse and stop laughing at people. Your kind is certainly no basis for a proper discussion.

What's better if some people here back up their arguments with personal stories or if people like you dismiss everything as ridiculous?

Three years ago we were presented with a new iggy system. A system that seems to be very similar to the one announced. Why do you think this one got taken back? Let me tell it you, because we complained. And did not in a diary. What sense would that make? No developer would read it.

Stop stop, hahah :D What do you trying to say? What re you talking about? Open your eyes on something I have said. I said - "This topic not only about iggy system, but about upcoming updates." *grins*

Not only... Was it difficult to understand? I have offered something about how to explain your thoughts better and more undertandable. Its working everywhere and works nice. 

First of all try to read and understand everything correct. Dont full yourself...or someone. Its silly thing.

unfortunately, there are people with whom you walk in circles in a discussion. I told you, the discussion with you is over, because you do not present any Arguments pro or contra the iggy update part. What don't you understand about this sentence? It gets boring for the readers lol........ ah words from you  :P 

chloe-eye-roll.gif

Get off your high horse and stop laughing at people. Your kind is certainly no basis for a proper discussion.

What's better if some people here back up their arguments with personal stories or if people like you dismiss everything as ridiculous?

Three years ago we were presented with a new iggy system. A system that seems to be very similar to the one announced. Why do you think this one got taken back? Let me tell it you, because we complained. And did not in a diary. What sense would that make? No developer would read it.

I laughed on you cuz you was laughed on me. So dont cry a rivers, it was your mistake.

I`ll let u know why those iggy system was started. First, because it is a forum, the place where nothing is 100% , the place where we have around 8-10% of players, the place where you can fool the system and everyone, the same with poll and friends who can gift their vote. Second, because some of those people was really explained without crying and long stories why they need it. Get it. Its simple.

If i will meet you in the game, welcome to my iggy (2)

I have something to hide. Do you know what? My personal and real information. Do you know why? Because this is can touch me irl. You know why? No, you don't know, because you didn`t play much or you care only about yourself, or you haven't enough life experience.

I can say the same as you. Only people who want to bother,harrasing (etc) another one will use pandora for their dirty things like a humor and so on. That's your logic. But it`s not true, right? Right.

The end of silly story.

Does Pandora offer personal information?

No

Will it ever offer personal information?

Well, somebody would need to hack the 3dx database. But if this happen an Avatar based iggy system will not help. So this isn't a pro argument.

Payment information is stored somewhere else, some would need to hack BMT micro AND 3dx DB to connect those information.

Pandora can only tell others something about your virtual life. Especially about your Alts. Was Pandora used for harassment? Well if your Alts history has the potential for it ^^: yes ...

Did it prevented harassment? Hell yes...

All? No.. some use multiple accounts but.. that's a minority.

I don't like spy software at all... and if there would be a different approach to prevent Pandora from collecting data I would support it. But I see an Avatar based ignore system as a bigger problem as Pandora ever was and ever will be.

unfortunately, there are people with whom you walk in circles in a discussion. I told you, the discussion with you is over, because you do not present any arguments for or against the iggy update part. What don't you understand about this sentence? It gets boring for the readers lol........ ah words from you  :P 

chloe-eye-roll.gif

If it gets boring for your readers, create a diary. whats problem? You was first who answer to me. I didn't notice any good argument from ya. I was repeated my arguments and can bring new one. What can`t you get? Myeah, I found that boring people always trying to point on another one to blame them in their problems. Here is ur fault. Btw, You can create some "Show Time" to get your person more popular. I don't care, I am here not for that. I told about to be more clear and understandable. But seems you can't handle it lol

I laughed on you cuz you was laughed on me. So dont cry a rivers, it was your mistake.

I`ll let u know why those iggy system was started. First, because it is a forum, the place where nothing is 100% , the place where we have around 8-10% of players, the place where you can fool the system and everyone, the same with poll and friends who can gift their vote. Second, because some of those people was really explained without crying and long stories why they need it. Get it. Its simple.

I did not laughed about you, I only laughed about your personal attacks... Like "It's silly what you say... Think twice before talking... "

BIG difference! And you just can't stop doing personal attacks!

No

Pandora stores deleted photos, and past profiles both can be personal information that shouldn't be available to anyone on 3DX after they are deleted. Some people do use their RL photos here. I almost did that when I first started, but I am glad I had the common sense to stop myself. Some people also may put things in their profiles about their lives they later regret. Its probably not that big a deal most of the time, but I have heard of people who have been stalked in RL, so it does happen just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

No

Will it ever offer personal information?

Well, somebody would need to hack the 3dx database. But if this happen an Avatar based iggy system will not help. So this isn't a pro argument.

Payment information is stored somewhere else, some would need to hack BMT micro AND 3dx DB to connect those information.

Pandora can only tell others something about your virtual life. Especially about your Alts. Was Pandora used for harassment? Well if your Alts history has the potential for it ^^: yes ...

Did it prevented harassment? Hell yes...

All? No.. some use multiple accounts but.. that's a minority.

I don't like spy software at all... and if there would be a different approach to prevent Pandora from collecting data I would support it. But I see an Avatar based ignore system as a bigger problem as Pandora ever was and ever will be.

yes, pandora offer personal info from my account cuz every character on my account is mine and i paid real money for that and it`s cool if 3dxchat will grows up their security system, wake up.

Yes, pandora was used for harassment and today the same situation. Try to understand how it happening and why, whole forum talking about it and about badasses who do it just for fun. Where have you got info about how much ppl using multiple accounts? You have not bad imagination and zero knowledge about it.
I dont like spy and the same software and i dont see one problem bigger than another one. We can't measure it.

I did not laughed about you, I only laughed about your personal attacks... Like "It's silly what you say... Think twice before talking... "

BIG difference! And you just can't stop doing personal attacks!

It wasnt an attack. why? just an offer.I dont want to repeat the same things all the time.

Pandora stores deleted photos, and past profiles both can be personal information that shouldn't be available to anyone on 3DX after they are deleted. Some people do use their RL photos here. I almost did that when I first started, but I am glad I had the common sense to stop myself. Some people also may put things in their profiles about their lives they later regret. Its probably not that big a deal most of the time, but I have heard of people who have been stalked in RL, so it does happen just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

nobody should spread in a sex chat or generally personal information over the internet. really stupid who does such a thing. this is not an argument against Pandora. I reject Pandora because it is an illegal software. 

it is 1.oo am in Germany, my bed is calling, good night and have fun  :) 

giphy.gif

We all been bamboozled, remember tha pose editor we were promised ah don't ……..eet was a looong time ago and meows we all getting ready for battle royal, ah say we all join ranks and kik da dooshbags to tha Mooooon!

This has been a public announcement as you were peeps.

Wilps mah jobbins is dunn once agains and eets  1   2   3

Allie awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 

For those that are trying to say we are off topic because this thread is about updates stop wasting your time.

The upcoming update that Gizmo announced is mainly about tackling Pandora and taking away the full account iggy system to do so.

So the topic from there will always be discussing what that will mean to people.

Do you truly think this thread is not for discussing the contents of announced updates ?

The more I think about this update the more I think it will be a complete waste of time.

Gizmo has said he will be supplying a new client that will work separately from what we have now, similar to when he brought in v2 with Unity 5.

He has said he will supply xgold so we can create new avis.

I see problems here that I don't think anyone has thought about yet.

If Gizmo starts this new client with all our current avis and alts, then Pandora can quickly get the information on our accounts just using the avi names by matching it up to what it has in it's current database now.

From what he has said I think he may be planning to start this new client completely empty,  meaning we all create new versions of ourselves.

If he doesn't I can see Pandora still retaining the information it has right now on everyone.

It may not be able to get all the new information from then on, but will still be able to get quite a deal just using the avi names.

Unless you are looking to create entirely new alts it will be of no benefit to you.

If he does make it so we need to re create our avis in there what do you think that will mean.

One problem I see is people going in and stealing peoples identities, pretending to be someone they are not to cause trouble for that person.

Think about what it will mean if he does open it up where we all need to re create our avis and alts.

So to me there only seems to be 2 ways he can go about this, one is to create the new client where we have to re create ourselves.

The other is to create the new client with us all in there that leaves things still open to Pandora.

So what is the use of it ?

hope the avatars of actual server will still be useable, i have a lot of gifts, a lot of xGold, my club, my house. We will lose all this if we have to make another avatar. And if this is what will happen, i think the name Rukyaa will be free...

I think your right Twiggy its basically useless for anyone who wants to keep their existing names and alts. Unless Gizmo has something else planned Pandora should be able to match up the new account ID's with the old names it might even be possible to match up gifts for all I know. Now it sounds like he might have something in mind. He did say it will include name changing though so it might be possible that people who changed their names might be able to avoid Pandora, but that is basically pointless for many of us. Over all I think it will be a lot less effective then some think, and not worth losing account ignore for. Now for a businesses point of view I think he kind of has to do something about Pandora since its not something that they can really leave how it is forever it just sounds really bad when you describe it to new people. They are always shocked that their alts are basically public information. I think that this server wont be like the the 2.0 server in that you can log on with your existing alt. I think it will be a real test server where they can test things and possible see how they work against Pandora. I think that its a good approach.

Yes the only thing this is good for is people who want to hide their new identities.

And what we all need to think about is the reasons behind why they want to do that, most of which is not good.

Some do want to have people not know who they are as has been discussed before, like for private meetings with a partner so they can get some alone time.

Which is really about the only real innocent thing it will effect.

The rest are all for reasons of deception, manipulation, harassment, stalking, clinging, cheating and so on.

It will do nothing for those of us that want to remain who we are, the ship has already sailed as far as Pandora goes there.

It will just leave us more open to people who want to abuse the lack of tools in 3DXChat to allow us to protect ourselves against these people, which will be worse after the update.

Also how many of us will be prepared to go to this new client knowing that.

I for one will not, I won't even bother downloading it let alone going in and testing.

Like what are we going to test, are we there to see how many people will harass us, stalk, manipulate and such.

Who would want to go there for that.

We plan to launch a test server and release a test client that will work regardless of the current client of the game. On the test server, you can create completely new characters, get some gold for testing purposes.

Now we have a list of bugs that need to be fixed before launching. Stay tuned!

I just talked with someone and had this really awful realization... We have gone through this before with test servers that became the real server. I really hope that the plan isn't to have everyone start over, and we all loss our gifts, friends list, and photo slots as a way to supposedly stop Pandora...

I just talked with someone and had this really awful realization... We have gone through this before with test servers that became the real server. I really hope that the plan isn't to have everyone start over, and we all loss our gifts, friends list, and photo slots as a way to supposedly stop Pandora...

Yes I am worried about that to.

Do I know when Pandora was created, Mar? I can't say for sure the exact time it was, but I think it was introduced a few months after the account wide ban went into effect, though I'm not certain. I know I logged off for a few months when it was introduced. I don't know the creators nor do I wish to know them, I'm sure he or she had their reasons for creating something that can only be accessed through the deep web.

You are correct about the status of one's activity online now no longer being as private as we think it should be. What you post online will eventually come back to you. I know this, because I was extremely vocal about the status of 3DXChat back in 2016, Gizmo and I can provide any of you with the email I sent him that made him get his attention when I created the SexGameDevil account here, detailing this very sort of thing happening to a game that I found so very much fun to be a part of. Still do.

Have I ever been stalked? Yes. Seven guys over the course of six months, all because I was acting like a bitch to them. I had it coming. Did I take my personal business to the forums? Absolutely not. That garbage was for me to figure out how to fix on my own, and I made sure not to make it the business of anyone else here in the game except for those involved. I had to personally reach out and apologize for being such an ugly person because it's the common sense thing to do.

Five accepted my apology, two never gave a shit. Life goes on.

I remember the crazyness that went on back in 2015. Everything was a ball of chaos. But from that chaos, for those who decided to stay on and stick with this game through bad or worse, have come out better individuals in this community because of it. At least I hope so. I'm sure I had my fair share of alternate characters come at me from all fronts, but it was because I caused the chaos...for myself.

I've grown since then, I know to mind my own business and if someone should come up to me, talk to me and want to be my friend in this game, it's all taken with a grain of salt rather than outright jump straight into the pool where I know, sharks are swimming in.

It sucks that some people have involuntarily been subjected to assholes (because let's face it, there are only a few women on this game who really ARE, everyone else is just doing their thing), but having the structure of a game be completely changed JUST to provide a safe haven for those who abused their online persona, doesn't seem right to me Mar. Anyone who advocates the account wide ban without development doing something about the rampant use of Pandora to spy on people's characters in game is like being the teacher who can bully children while in the safety of their classrooms. It's like a license to hurt anyone at any given time and really, where is the punishment for those individuals?

Well, you have it now with the removal of the account wide ban. Now, just like myself, we have to be mindful of other people and what we do.

Those who want to cause chaos will do it anyway, unfortunately. But at least now, someone can create another character if they're being harassed, all for the sake of being able to play this game comfortably. You pay good money to play this game and as such, you're entitled to enjoy the game without someone staking a claim on your online persona. Maybe the new update will be a chance for people to start anew, and if you have friends whom you enjoy spending time with, make plans now so that you can all find yourselves in the new update roll out.

Make it easier on yourself and others by not causing any trouble. If World Chat is not really your cup of tea, well then, travel to rooms to meet new people rather than relying on WC to be your one stop source for everything 3DXChat.

You're one of the very few people I admire here on 3DXChat, Mar. It takes guts to come back, and I commend that. I hope those who made your online experience a living hell are gone now, and that you're a better persona online because of it.

I see the point you're trying to make. But I hope this new update will give people the chance to start anew, and leave the depressing log ins of before in hopes of experiencing something fun.

They have the ability to keep account wide ignore and also block Pandora but that would take way more effort than to just get rid of account wide ignore.

The Pandora thing never bothered me and if they block it and it makes most people happy then I think it's a good thing. But they should not be removing one safety feature in order to fix a different safety feature. That's pretty unintuitive and very lazy.

That data isn't stored on this system only BMT Micro has that as you purchase your access to the game through them  Now if someone were to get that from them it's another story.

yes i know, but who say that is impossible to hack bmt micro, with help of 3dx. There will must be a hidden linkt that profesional hackers can find, its all posible in the net

Anything online can be hacked and it states what we've purchased so that itself is already there.