3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

To cover Twiggy and Niblette, I really hope we don't lose our avis with this due to the gifts, pictures and such that we purchased.  To have to purchase them all over again would be crazy.  This is something that we'd need a little clarification from Gizmo on what exact changes can we expect and are they going to do something so we don't lose what we already have for those that want to keep it.

Samantha I don't see your reasoning behind what this new update will do for us.

Do you really think it will make things better by letting people be able to start off fresh.

By that I think you mean create a whole new character, one that they can keep completely secret from people that have been causing them trouble.

I can see what you mean there, but does that out way what people will use it for to harass and things, things that make it bad for people who do not deserve it, I don't think so.

If someone needs to completely re create themselves due to others making it hard fir them, they could always make a whole new account.

I know that some may have taken a year sub, but if things are that bad for them creating a new account and losing what they have left on their sub would not be that bad.

Compared to how this will make things so much easier for people to do the wrong thing, I would rather see that happen.

It is not just the ones that create multiple accounts that we need to be concerned about here.

If it is made so easy as to just make an alt to do the wrong thing, and have it so you cannot be discovered, then lots more will do it.

People that have never done it before will start doing it, some will get angry and go out for revenge just because it will now be so easy to do so, and they will know there is very little chance of being caught out.

I mentioned earlier that I was wondering if Gizmo was putting something in place so when a person deletes his or her alts that he will be able to still tell who was behind it.

I still do want to know that, I think it is important to know.

Because if he doesn't make sure he can tell who it was, then the report system will also be useless.

So what do you expect us to do, every time we have people give us a hard time, do you think we should make a new avi so we can hide form them.

Is that what you think is the answer to this.

I have been Twiggy in this game the whole time I have been here, and I do not want to have to keep changing who I am when I am not the one doing anything wrong.

I do not think the answer is to have it so we can re create who we are to be able to avoid the ass holes in the place.

Sorry but I think that is lame.

Do I know when Pandora was created, Mar? I can't say for sure the exact time it was, but I think it was introduced a few months after the account wide ban went into effect, though I'm not certain. I know I logged off for a few months when it was introduced. I don't know the creators nor do I wish to know them, I'm sure he or she had their reasons for creating something that can only be accessed through the deep web. There is no way of knowing when it was actually created, it is only assumed when it became popular to be used by users to get the information.

You are correct about the status of one's activity online now no longer being as private as we think it should be. What you post online will eventually come back to you. I know this, because I was extremely vocal about the status of 3DXChat back in 2016, Gizmo and I can provide any of you with the email I sent him that made him get his attention when I created the SexGameDevil account here, detailing this very sort of thing happening to a game that I found so very much fun to be a part of. Still do.  Trust me I don't need to see it.  I wrote the program that manages the data for the company I work for and keep it updated for the latest in security but the company knows the risks anyway that getting hacked can happen.  Posts always do it's stepping up and taking accountability for them that makes the difference.  I take that accountability for what I do.

Have I ever been stalked? Yes. Seven guys over the course of six months, all because I was acting like a bitch to them. I had it coming. Did I take my personal business to the forums? Absolutely not. That garbage was for me to figure out how to fix on my own, and I made sure not to make it the business of anyone else here in the game except for those involved. I had to personally reach out and apologize for being such an ugly person because it's the common sense thing to do.

Five accepted my apology, two never gave a shit. Life goes on.  Well not everyone behaves in a manner that warrants that.  I know for a fact several didn't and was stalked because the other person did it for whatever reason.  Yes life goes on but it's an issue that has long existed on here.  People aren't bringing it to the forums in droves why because they move on and put them on what is at present the account wide ignore and now they're losing that.  So yes they are entitled to speak up about it even if we don't care or like to hear it.  It's time to put on the adult undies/panties and deal with that not bash them for it.

I remember the crazyness that went on back in 2015. Everything was a ball of chaos. But from that chaos, for those who decided to stay on and stick with this game through bad or worse, have come out better individuals in this community because of it. At least I hope so. I'm sure I had my fair share of alternate characters come at me from all fronts, but it was because I caused the chaos...for myself.  Yes it was and it will go right back to that because the ignore system will be fucked and with Pandora out of play those that want to mindfuck others will be able to do it easier.  Is it right to other users to have that happen to them, of course not. Well others aren't creating the chaos for themselves it the other person doing it and that person is trying to have fun and just the game as it is.

I've grown since then, I know to mind my own business and if someone should come up to me, talk to me and want to be my friend in this game, it's all taken with a grain of salt rather than outright jump straight into the pool where I know, sharks are swimming in. Some have not grown and not that will cause more muck to deal with.  I'm friendly with people because that's just how I am but if you try to go at me, yes I will be worse than the shark bite. 

It sucks that some people have involuntarily been subjected to assholes (because let's face it, there are only a few women on this game who really ARE, everyone else is just doing their thing), but having the structure of a game be completely changed JUST to provide a safe haven for those who abused their online persona, doesn't seem right to me Mar. Anyone who advocates the account wide ban without development doing something about the rampant use of Pandora to spy on people's characters in game is like being the teacher who can bully children while in the safety of their classrooms. It's like a license to hurt anyone at any given time and really, where is the punishment for those individuals?  If we acted like the adults we are in game, guess what this shit wouldn't come into play and we'd all enjoy the game much better.  Unfortunately that's not the case, there are those that feed off of drama and bullshit where others say fuck it and walk away.  I know many that do that and they enjoy the game for what it is.  I may voice concerns because I'm a user like anyone else, yes I've had my fair share of shit like anyone else.  This new update is changing how the game it and rolling it back to what seems to be in favor for those to run around and screw with people once again.  How is that fair to the users that have accounts on ignore that have gone out of their way to harass the other user.  I know how programming, coding and such work I've been doing it a long time, so I'm not saying about the development of the game I'm talking about rolling it back to prevent Pandora and leaving the shitstorm in it's wake.  If you read my previous comments then understand what I said it has been good and bad for the users.  Putting the old way of ignore is letting them have a fully licensed to fuck over people without worry of anything happening to them as you should know from way back in 2015.

Well, you have it now with the removal of the account wide ban. Now, just like myself, we have to be mindful of other people and what we do.  Even being mindful it's not going to prevent it because you won't know the alt they create or the next one or the next one or the next one, if you see what I mean by that.  It's not going to stop because they won't when the account wide ban made it harder for them.  Not it's going to pad the pockets of the devs once again.  Which is the lesser of two evils, Pandora or the utter chaos that's going to ensue once again.  Oh wait, both can be incorporated but taking the time to do it is another story.

Those who want to cause chaos will do it anyway, unfortunately. But at least now, someone can create another character if they're being harassed, all for the sake of being able to play this game comfortably. You pay good money to play this game and as such, you're entitled to enjoy the game without someone staking a claim on your online persona. Maybe the new update will be a chance for people to start anew, and if you have friends whom you enjoy spending time with, make plans now so that you can all find yourselves in the new update roll out.  We know this because they've still done it now it's just being made easier for them and the users they're attacking really have lost the defense to prevent it because they can ignore the avi but once they delete it and create a new one guess what, it's game on again.  Exactly but that's what was happening back in 2015 when they put in paying for avis then the account wide ban.  Now it's going back to that and if we lose all of what we have with the new version then everyone is starting over and it could be utter fucking chaos and a free for all.  Do you think the users that have been going at people aren't going to go after them again even on a new avi, groups of friends stick together it won't be hard to figure out who is who.  It didn't take me long to figure it out when I came back when people changed avis or got a new account.  That was after almost 2 years and I didn't forget so don't think they won't.  The only thing one can do is hope that doesn't happen but it's highly unlikely.

Make it easier on yourself and others by not causing any trouble. If World Chat is not really your cup of tea, well then, travel to rooms to meet new people rather than relying on WC to be your one stop source for everything 3DXChat.   There are people who don't cause trouble but if you turn someone down and they don't accept it and decide to keep coming at you under a new avi and another new avi and so on, it's the the person who turned them down fault the but user who won't accept it.  I only comment once in a while on WC, I'm either building, in a room DJing or hanging with friends.

You're one of the very few people I admire here on 3DXChat, Mar. It takes guts to come back, and I commend that. I hope those who made your online experience a living hell are gone now, and that you're a better persona online because of it.  Thank you, I know how to walk away when it gets to be to much even though I pay for a year, I still can just say fuck it and move on as I had before.  It's not hard for me, I have a few I speak to outside of the game and I keep it limited to what I tell.  I don't mind telling about my neck surgery because you never know when something happens that will change your life forever and have you see things more clearly.

I see the point you're trying to make. But I hope this new update will give people the chance to start anew, and leave the depressing log ins of before in hopes of experiencing something fun.  I agree with you, it would be nice to see that and I hope it does make it better for everyone to just enjoy the game for once and leave all the shit behind.

Oh. My. God.

Wtf is this thread coming at..

About the test server: those are NOT meant to replace actual one or even welcome everyone.. It's for people willing to test new things, report bugs, get crashes or such its not necessarily fun or anything, just help développement. Many games does that (LoL with the Pbe for example..), no need to freak out.

Oh. My. God.

Wtf is this thread coming at..

About the test server: those are NOT meant to replace actual one or even welcome everyone.. It's for people willing to test new things, report bugs, get crashes or such its not necessarily fun or anything, just help développement. Many games does that (LoL with the Pbe for example..), no need to freak out.

yes, pandora offer personal info from my account cuz every character on my account is mine and i paid real money for that and it`s cool if 3dxchat will grows up their security system, wake up.

Yes, pandora was used for harassment and today the same situation. Try to understand how it happening and why, whole forum talking about it and about badasses who do it just for fun. Where have you got info about how much ppl using multiple accounts? You have not bad imagination and zero knowledge about it.

I dont like spy and the same software and i dont see one problem bigger than another one. We can't measure it.

Sorry to tell you that a unique ID for each Avatar will exactly solve zero of the issues you mentioned. If you share personal information like pictures in a sex game then this is naive. If not Pandora everybody else could do a screenshot and keep and share these pictures. Pandora just do this automatical. Is this nice? No of cause not but has this anything to do with account wide vs avatar based banning? NO

Come on everyone let's not make it so hard its very simple as I see it Iggy Iggy Iggy whoever u don't like whoever u don't get a good feeling that simple. Stalker comes with new avi ...Iggy he comes again....Iggy again...Iggy is just u make one click cs stalker spend a fortune in xgold haaha its kinda funny now I mean u can even make bad ppl(stalkers) to live the Iggy hell.

If I was a nigga I would say "Iggy the hell out of them phrase" hehehe

So let's chill n have fun

yes, pandora offer personal info from my account cuz every character on my account is mine and i paid real money for that and it`s cool if 3dxchat will grows up their security system, wake up.

Yes, pandora was used for harassment and today the same situation. Try to understand how it happening and why, whole forum talking about it and about badasses who do it just for fun. Where have you got info about how much ppl using multiple accounts? You have not bad imagination and zero knowledge about it.
I dont like spy and the same software and i dont see one problem bigger than another one. We can't measure it.

omg, what we are talking about here? we all agree that the update should include new sex posing, server stability and the abolition of Pandora. The only disagreement is about changing the iggy system. I haven't read any reasonable arguments for the changed iggy system. who spreads personal data in the Internet is simply stupid. That is not a problem of Pandora. you understand that?  :P 

you dont need pandora to see any alt on the same account, with the old iggy system there was the so called igno trick to find out alternate alts on the same account, so itzs useless to whom know the trick, So it wasnt nessesary for most people to use pandora to know what they want to know, and now, with the new system, we cant use pandora anymore, so what a shame to some. But i think its just a matter of time for pandora to be updatet and then we have the old problem again ;(

omg, what we are talking about here? we all agree that the update should include new sex posing, server stability and the abolition of Pandora. The only disagreement is about changing the iggy system. I haven't read any reasonable arguments for the changed iggy system. who spreads personal data in the Internet is simply stupid. That is not a problem of Pandora. you understand that?  :P 

Okkaaay. I will repeat. To make a long stories is boring thing and useless. Because. We have feelings but in the same situation we all/everybody have different feeling cuz it is subjective and without sense to make us know in exactly "Upcoming updates" thread , what and how we feel. Its a logic and damn understandable for most of us. Do u understand? Is it better to be clear? Yes, because the faster we will see a problem without fades,shades etc, the faster we can get some conclusion and offer something to solve the problem. *facepalm* its simple.

About that problem with iggy system. I like Iggy system where u can ban whole account by one click. Its cool and helpful and logic, because you want to ban a person and all of their alts. But As i see our admin want this pandora to Suck. And I agree with him and totally understand why he want to do it. Every my hand in the air for that,cuz pandora is a bad thing and used in a bad way to cause a problems. If you don't understand how pandora can be used, it not means that it is not a problem. Pandora must suck, because pandora using for cause a trouble to people who did nothing bad. Just because bad one is bad one. And pandora for suckers who was too involved in da game. If someone was too much involved and can't control themself its only someone`s problem. It is our body, our mind and our problem. 

OK let's face it Gizmo wants to make some money from those that will spam new Avis hmm OK so what can we do? Spam Iggy ;) I think its a win win situation as we also help gizmo make some extra cash by spam Iggy to those bad ppl n some of those cash will help for updates in game.

So why worry so much just make Iggy ur bestie :) n problem solved.

Its so simple so why u make it so hard ;)

Brace ur self's n embrace the Iggy side hehehe

OK let's face it Gizmo wants to make some money from those that will spam new Avis hmm OK so what can we do? Spam Iggy ;) I think its a win win situation as we also help gizmo make some extra cash by spam Iggy to those bad ppl n some of those cash will help for updates in game.

So why worry so much just make Iggy ur bestie :) n problem solved.

Its so simple so why u make it so hard ;)

Brace ur self's n embrace the Iggy side hehehe

we can do an "Iggy headshot" ! *laughs*

i dont like pandora, i dont like iggy, i dont like the heat atm, i dont like  liars,  i dont like 3xchat`? nooooooo, its the coolest game and i love it, waiting for updates is like waiting für the presents on xmas :D i like ,i like i like

have a nice sunny day, cool down, the next update will be there, for sure, and to all who want to make drama with nice people, fuck off, search for a nother game to harm peaple

peace for all

i dont like pandora, i dont like iggy, i dont like the heat atm, i dont like  liars,  i dont like 3xchat`? nooooooo, its the coolest game and i love it, waiting for updates is like waiting für the presents on xmas :D i like ,i like i like

have a nice sunny day, cool down, the next update will be there, for sure, and to all who want to make drama with nice people, fuck off, search for a nother game to harm peaple

peace for all

they will never leave the game, but to be on positive vibes everywhere is a best way for everything. "I like, i like !"

peace

I did not laughed about you, I only laughed about your personal attacks... Like "It's silly what you say... Think twice before talking... "

BIG difference! And you just can't stop doing personal attacks!

sorry faulse like I was trying to edit my post above ur post but I'm in mobile n messed up :)

Yes,I agre with Felia.... in RL we can avoid ppls we dont want close to us. Here thats not possible. Taking possibilities as its now from us to protect ourselfs making all system of protectione unworthy and well.... than we dont need ignore list, we dont need ignore button, we can throw all of that in trash as it is. LOL... hows thing standing we would need to have ADMIN IN GAME as it is in other online games... or at least made ppls who are annoying and troublemakers to got ban from chat for 24, 72... etc hours... when thay got it few times they would stop doing what they do... till they are baned from game once for all... if you want serious game than made it serious and take all of this as serious, not a joke, aftherall we all paying for this and we deserve some serious protectione from ppls who come to made bad atmosphere and situatione in here. Its how i see it, maybe im wrong. Recently me and my friend have problem with ppls who unfortunatly know in RL... they made mess to us and telling to some ppls our names and place of living.... i reported them several times.... with pics wher its visible they calling me by my name... telling place i live and threatening me..... i put them on ignore already few times... they even use another accounts of their friends (what i think its not alloved). All whats happens bout my and few more reports from my friends who reported them same as i do was 24 hours ban... If that is protectione of players here... than you need to work hard to make it way more better... and now you talking bout changing ignore protectione in game and made for that same ppls more possibilities to come back and do maybe much worst things to me and my friend... But, well... ok... any way you would do what you want.... Truth is, we need more clothes, poses... more stabile game who wont crush... DC all time than we need change of ignore stuffs... and do i need to say way better support from admins in here.

Thats all for now.

But how u uploaded the gif?

I did it from pics at google pics, just click "copy pic" and paste it on yout post :3

try to upload your gif to Imgur ---> https://imgur.com/upload, "get share links", choose BBcode (forums) and paste in your post. But it works for pics and I hope it works the same for gifs. just try.

IFPjghU.jpg