3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

This pose from Achat. i've tried it before. In term of poses they have so much poses from cuddle and dance to BDSM and they're realistic. However, poses there are not free and graphics more like Second Life and IMVU. What i really like about their poses that they are grouped well, and in any pose has sub poses that perform differently depending on gender, so technically each pose can be perform as like 5-8 poses  XD

yes that's rude to not have another pose even a simple one like bend over , hands on table and get fucked, that could be awesome with choice to have vaginal or anal pose

https://i.gyazo.com/24d20a9e26c306e9d084cc8b9c8737ee.mp4

I was talk above in variety prospective. Read!

Achat breaks the rule of MMO adult game. You accept a pose : example  vaginal...it does not mean that you accept the anal one contained in the group and only the first has to be accepted. Think.

AChat has an even bigger problem.  In a 3some, one person offers a pose and only one person needs to accept it.  So the other person generaly loses all control.  I found MMFs in particular to be pretty ... well I didn't participate in them after the first few times.  (I was in AChat for 3-4 years before moving here.)

AChat does have a huge number of poses, but they also have a problem of players doing nothing more than clicking pose buttons when having sex.  I've found things in 3dxchat to be much more imaginative.  Though whether that's a result of the lack of poses or me finding better people here, I don't know.

Tlaera

I'm talking in something, you reply in something else. without the sub poses the result still same. and btw they can make poses has " accept " button  here or there. just developers preference 

Then you should understand why the " poses of achat" are a problem..; and this way should not be used here.

AChat has an even bigger problem.  In a 3some, one person offers a pose and only one person needs to accept it.  So the other person generaly loses all control.

Tlaera

I confirm, it happened to me? I was partnered with a woman and she partnered a total stranger and proposed or accepted a MFF pose while i wasn't paying attention, making my pussy licked by him. I stopped the pose i soon as i noticed and stopped to partner her since then.

Ps: advice for all the girls who would like to act the same with their friends: it's not a good idea to put the pussy of a lesbian on the mouth (or anything else) of a man lol

hey...............why isnt it Possible that you have a agree Button you can be disarmed.......???? for me is it not realy strange when i dont have to agree and i think much other are nerved because they dont want to agree........

And in ashat , i can crush his Eggs............give him my 5 finger in his face............ :D:lol:  why we are takling with agree and disagree?..........at first 3DX should agree with our arguments , that we need Poses..........

When i see waht we are talking about here: when poses are coming we have much ways: First: they can be downloadet , from them who want them........2 they are all in a update maybe 2 in a month mybe more........3th .......they can be chared from the creators.........I must say second is the best because 3dx can look if the poses are good or bad.........maybe they can fix them that they are more smothy..........

Then. the disarmed button for to agree or disagree, for BDSM it would be good and for the girl , mans who dont want to agree it would be nice 2.......

And why we cant make more Poses in a pose.........like slowdance............kiss..........from behind, and face to face..........maybe more to get in there, stroke the back, kiss the neg...........and such things..........the same we could have in the sexposes ...........here it is much more difficult like in achat because the pose engine , but it is possible.............and hey, we dont have vagi and anal like in ashat.........but we can have more things like bend arms.............kiss tits in that pose......

But i think in one we are allconfirmed: We pay money, for a game who is a sexchat............but in the moment its a builder and crafter chat, more for party than for sex.............

Kisses and hughes...............

we have the same problem here about the threesome,  make sure to know what you talking about before to post something like that... plus we are also forced by the partner sometimes here when you accept some of them as partner, i dont know any other games where we have to deal this, many people on 3dx chat are gone or back to the game they were before, pretty understable because there no more contents released here, and all the complaints we can freely read on the forum give a bad advertising

gizmo you should work on monthly update... one hairstyle for female and one for male too, a costume or outfit for both , a sex pose with both possibilities vaginal/anal or also oral and revalue the old sex poses you gave only for futas make them accessible for MF too, that could be a good start and the best way to make everyone happy

Having been here since we had 5 whole MF poses and only two worlds, I can say that progress in "fleshing out" the world has been made.  However, Gizmo and Lisa have never been known to be the communicative types.

I'm sure they have a PERT diagram of where they want to take the game.  A general description would certainly quell the unrest for some breathing room. 

Yours,

Platoconsidered

knowing a little something about software  projects, it is most likely they simply don't to cause further disappointment by overpromising. Or maybe they just have enough stuff going on that they can't even get their head around all the aspects of a given release.  Maybe there are even exploits they are focusing on first, or other vulnerabilities.  maybe there is a problem with a new feature.  Maybe they already merged that new feature in and those conflicts need to be resolved. We just can't really know.  im not hyper technical person i consider myself more a communicator 

I know i can't really write software and i know some times software projects just arent as predictable as the stakeholders want. Its not like i can see their agile scrum board to tell anything of course (assuming they even do  that)  but I trust they have good reason for silence.  Perhaps that is a mis-placed trust,  but i also guess the people who do the programming and updates wear a lot of hats in their life. 

Id love to know what they have in store of course.  Part of my job is communicate with stakeholders on upcoming software updates and keep them updated  so i feel a little out of sorts not having any inside info in this case.  OTOH it will give me greater appreciation for my customers i deal with at work . 

Again: It reads "Better bonuses each consecutive day you play". So, how can there be a maximum if it shall get better and better every consecutive day? The text ist not correct or I want more than 300, every day a bit more or other bonuses, like it is said.

Probably just a typo or correction error. I have been playing with my boyfriend for over a year, and it never happened that after 7 days (300 xgold) there was a bonus. Maybe it existed years ago, but I can not give you an answer, I do not know, I'm sorry