Jump to content
3DXChat Community

Sex positions


Gizmo
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2014 at 8:08 AM, Guest Suikazura said:

 

I can't remember where I heard or read it, but the sexual animations are supposed to be modeled after porn star's actual movements. So, that would explain why they are performed the way they are. I do agree though, some of them do not have much "emotion" in them. 

Yes there's a lack of emotions in the actual poses and the idea of having small variations in a pose where one of the partners can simply change (like hand position) is stuff that existed already in rlc, so why not here...

That and the abilty to switch on or off the acceptance of a proposed pose would improve gameplay too, as would a decent alignment of poses: now you flip from one side of the bed to another when changing...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2014 at 7:22 AM, Jaze said:

Yeah, yeah, more anal poses, I know. 😜 The main one I'd like to see is the standing against the wall one. I know we have the regular standing anal pose, but against the wall like pic 159 is just mnnnph. Oh, and make an anal and vaginal variant if you choose to use one of these, or for all future pose updates. 

I think it'd just be easier to make every pose standalone, and once clicked you have the option to go vaginal or anal. That way every pose is dual-purposed and the interface would be a little more stream-lined as opposed to having two of the same poses(Just different penetration) cluttering the sex options in game. 

post-1978-0-81721400-1406265677_thumb.jpg

post-1978-0-99663400-1406265682_thumb.jpg

post-1978-0-95947700-1406265686_thumb.jpg

post-1978-0-93897600-1406265690_thumb.jpg

post-1978-0-46539500-1406265695_thumb.jpg

post-1978-0-41951800-1406265699_thumb.jpg

There's very few women that actually like anal, it's a male fantasy supported by porn industry. So if you really want to chase away the few women that are still playing this game, just go on ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Iness said:

There's very few women that actually like anal, it's a male fantasy supported by porn industry. So if you really want to chase away the few women that are still playing this game, just go on ...

I cant agree.. at all. But I udnerstand that this idea is very well sell on some circles. Im not specially fan of anal, there are lot of other things that I like more. But pretend that is only something supported by porn industry for realise male fantasis ... ok ok ... you dont think that is a very reduccionist and blind pose? 

I know that there are lot of people (male and female) that feels and think and hate anal cause they relate it to something thgat only can fit to sex between to males. 

Whatever, lot of prejuices and stupiditis about anal sex (and about all kind of sexual things). 

Anal exist on the nature before the porn exist as industry. And is not different for humans. 

Of course ... we like to complicate things and create a conflict where there must not be ani kind of conflict

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Toposecreto77 said:

I cant agree.. at all. But I udnerstand that this idea is very well sell on some circles. Im not specially fan of anal, there are lot of other things that I like more. But pretend that is only something supported by porn industry for realise male fantasis ... ok ok ... you dont think that is a very reduccionist and blind pose? 

I know that there are lot of people (male and female) that feels and think and hate anal cause they relate it to something thgat only can fit to sex between to males. 

Whatever, lot of prejuices and stupiditis about anal sex (and about all kind of sexual things). 

Anal exist on the nature before the porn exist as industry. And is not different for humans. 

Of course ... we like to complicate things and create a conflict where there must not be ani kind of conflict

There's no conflict or hate, you're putting words in my mouth i never spoke. But if you go on the street and ask 10 women if they like anal sex, 9 will tell you they don't... that's all. Apart from that, as long as you don't fuck my ass, i don't give a damn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Iness said:

There's no conflict or hate, you're putting words in my mouth i never spoke. But if you go on the street and ask 10 women if they like anal sex, 9 will tell you they don't... that's all. Apart from that, as long as you don't fuck my ass, i don't give a damn


Or... maybe these 9 do like it, but won't admit it.

Edited by Charlie Masterson
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Iness said:

There's no conflict or hate, you're putting words in my mouth i never spoke. But if you go on the street and ask 10 women if they like anal sex, 9 will tell you they don't... that's all. Apart from that, as long as you don't fuck my ass, i don't give a damn

Im not saying that you told this about the hate. Im only explaining a reality. About how much women will say no about the anal, wll, I dont knwo really, but honestly I think you are udnerstimating things (but not that much ....). I insist that there are lot of prejuices about anal. Also ... there are lot of Unkown wbout how to do it right ... so this will explain also how much reject can people have

Only you told about the por industry, this you tolod and I dont agree.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Charlie Masterson said:


Or... maybe these 9 do like it, but won't admit it.

I think this is an exageration lool. But also explain a posibility that certanly lot of people really like and reject it even without try, and other preffer to keep this thing of secret ... for whatever reason. Bu I should not say such a hard words as the 9 will like and not admit ... I htink this is much to say ....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Toposecreto77 said:

I think this is an exageration lool. But also explain a posibility that certanly lot of people really like and reject it even without try, and other preffer to keep this thing of secret ... for whatever reason. Bu I should not say such a hard words as the 9 will like and not admit ... I htink this is much to say ....


Yes, but what I really meant to say was, because anal is still considered taboo in some cultures and still technically illegal in some states in the US, some women won't admit they like it, so they just prefer to say they don't.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Iness said:

But if you go on the street and ask 10 women if they like anal sex, 9 will tell you they don't... that's all.

More likely is that all 10 will tell you to fuck off for randomly asking about their sexual preferences on the street. 

But (pun not intended) jokes aside, even if it’s only 10%, on a game like 3DX that has by its own admission “Several Thousand” subscribers. This small percentage is a lot of people. 

So Anal will and should stay a part of the options presented to us. 

I only wish they’d mark the poses with it better. Some Anal poses are mixed in with Vaginal ones and that gets awkward. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/6/2022 at 6:59 PM, Maartine said:

this :

 

Rachael Passcual Gifs - aShemaletube.com Shemale+selfsuck / funny cocks & best free porn: r34, futanari, shemale,  hentai, femdom and fandom porn  Self Suck Shemale Gifs - SEX.COM 

Self Sucking Shemale and Tranny Mobile Porno Videos - Most Popular - Today  - Page 1

 

 

Could be combined with some others with a partner... well you get the idea ;)

 

 

I never could reach :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/1/2014 at 11:01 PM, Guest Suikazura said:

 

Definitely this one. But this can also be nonsexual. Just sitting on the lap of your boy/girl friend.

Sexual and not sexual while sucking on nipples from side to side would be great!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Derai said:

I only wish they’d mark the poses with it better. Some Anal poses are mixed in with Vaginal ones and that gets awkward. 

Yeah. They definitely should work on the pose menu, making a clear distinction between anal/vaginal poses and poses that require female partner to have a cock/strap-on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Katsuya said:

1d1d0e8edc7bd0095ddcd3bf6ca4a1c9.gif.2a30c0d9bf54e31ad7e30d35b2d9d249.gif

Give me a good and simple couch ride. Not the mega slow one we have right now... 

I have a similar one :D in my room

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...