3DXChat Community

[Poll] Ignore System

Gizmo

301 members have voted

1. 1. What is better?

• Account wide block, I don't care if anybody find my alt characters
    • Character block (no one can find your alts)
    • Only one character per account

why you need ghosts get you aroused?

Β 

not me, personal don't want them its not my first dance i know how to behave and who to iggy or not , ...

Β 

@XHulkX's posting: obviously you don't know how to behave or discuss in a civilized manner.

Β 

Β 

Β 

edit: edited the post to point out to which posting this is referred to

obviously you don't know how to behave or discuss in a civilized manner.

Β 

I have been blocked for no rhyme or reason before and had nothing to do with how I behaved so really you can't base it on behavior.

Β 

This will never be a perfect world. People don't like me and I don't like some people. I do try to get along with all but some you just can't

when I look at the poll after reading your comments I'd say that (till now) the opinion of the majority is obvious.

Β 

If you are afraid to see ghosts it is rather simple:

Don't iggy others + behave in a way so no one iggies you = a life without ghosts for you.

Β 

cheers :)

I work in Another Adult Community, sometimes the best thing is to block, it shuts down they drama, in that community when blacked you don't have red ghost they are gone, I understand we should act in a manner that makes it so we don't have to Block other members, But we can only control our own actions and when pushed or bullied, or stalked, we need to be able to block, it's our Police per say, I use an Alt because I didn't want to be bullied, I liked my old avi but cause of a bad breakup, the bulling went into my real life and here so I made an alt, anyone that is a Friend with me knows I am an alt I have nothing to hide, but all of these new rules I worry will I lose who I have become? and all alt are notΒ trolls, not all Blocks bad, if we get ride of the ghost I feel everything will be good again

ip adresses blocked is the best solution ,no ghost view. that's all. and also, second account can't be added on existant ip adress owner account , that will definitely end the use of many account to mind play ppl's here

just my opinion

but i think that is what report is for but can you prove and stand for what you report the other player ? if yes than report and get its ip blocked . that is done all over the cyber-world thru screen shots copy of e-mails and such.

I have been blocked for no rhyme or reason before and had nothing to do with how I behaved so really you can't base it on behavior.

Β 

This is and will never be a perfect world. People don't like me and I don't like some people. I do try to get along with all but some you just can't

Β 

my posting you are referring to was not meant to you, as I quoted someone else's post. I will edit it to make it clearer.

Β 

Nevertheless I fully agree that this is not a perfect world and with some people one can't get along. That's why I voted for option 1, account wide ignore.

my posting you are referring to was not meant to you, as I quoted someone else's post. I will edit it to make it clearer.

Β 

Nevertheless I fully agree that this is not a perfect world and with some people one can't get along. That's why I voted for option 1, account wide ignore.

Β 

I know it wasn't directed at me but I felt the need to say that people may behave as you say and still get blocked.

@Veronique : Explain me what is the use to see the ghosts of the ones you ignored ? I dont see any interest ...

Β 

Β Anyway this discution is useless like said wizard ( and trust me , i rarely agree with himΒ  :lol:) , not every players are in the forum . And before the start of this poll it was sure that the "accound wide" option would have more votes . But does it mean that the X% of peoples's opinion who vote the others options must be mocked like in here

Β 

when I look at the poll after reading your comments I'd say that (till now) the opinion of the majority is obvious.

Β 

Β 

Β Maybe i translate wrong , but it sound little like "We win now shut up" Β  :huh:

@XHulkX's posting: obviously you don't know how to behave or discuss in a civilized manner.

Β 

Β 

Β 

edit: edited the post to point out to which posting this is referred to

Look that was an honest question what reason you have Β to want ghosts on? And when you take out laughing on my comment with the "If you are afraid to see ghosts it is rather simple:" Β than sure you had expected a rather more straight forward aproach from me or anyone other. talk simple and on object and will be responded in kind. now peace ;)

This whole thing is just..stupid..if you asked me..

I dont know what people think when they ignore someone..but they certainly DONOT ignore the Avi but the Player.Which means that..there is a certain behavior they dont want to.Now..in society when you do something wrong...you pay for it (normally :P ) Β Same goes with this society..

I have only ignored one single person..and i dont want to hear from him/her from any avi...

Β 

Ignore is a way to avoid drama..you will just create more drama.This post is just for the ignore and not for the other updates...

Β 

Β 

The new thing will be oh who is that person dancing with or fucking because they will be dancing and fucking air but it is better then a red ghost. Kinda wish if someone was dancing or sexing a blocked person that they become invisible too for that time till they let go of the blocked person butΒ I'm fine with it being just the blocked person. Don't mind me rambling. Ok I've said enough back to work.

Its hard to vote for your poll. The options are like politics . Like picking the lesser of three evils. Add a 4th option to revert the entire update!

Β 

I wish we had ability to make alts for free. The last update pretty much killed any future role playing events we may have had like the Murder mystery.Β http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/806-a-night-of-murder/Β That is not cool.. Give us back our 2 other slots ! Β Revert the whole damn update! It is terrible we have to pay to make a alt now! So much freedom and fun is lost now. Β Plus it adds a horrible micro transaction feel to the game. It is not some free2play mmo. We pay a sub. Give us our free alt creation back!

Β 

Seems like you guys should just stop trying to be babysitters . Let the community sort out its own drama. You can't fix that. Certain people thrive on the drama here. Your better off just banning them then trying to sculpt your game around it. Β 

Β 

Add a option to give us back our ability to create alts for free and tell the chronic complainers to go take a hike if they don't like it. Stop trying to be babysitters and work on adding features. Not removing them or putting them behind paywalls. .Β 

Β 

Just my two cents. Revert the whole update and spend your time on cool stuff like pigtails, cosmetics, extra curricular activities, locations and sex poses. Let the Lama's police the drama's,.Β 

@Veronique : Explain me what is the use to see the ghosts of the ones you ignored ? I dont see any interest ...

Β 

Β Anyway this discution is useless like said wizard ( and trust me , i rarely agree with himΒ  :lol:) , not every players are in the forum . And before the start of this poll it was sure that the "accound wide" option would have more votes . But does it mean that the X% of peoples's opinion who vote the others options must be mocked like in here

Β 

Β 

Β Maybe i translate wrong , but it sound little like "We win now shut up" Β  :huh:

Β 

You got me wrong Leeloo, I don't like to see ghosts, I like to have the ability to block people I don't want to interact with. This means the whole account, not only avas. To see the ghosts of blocked people is the price I gladly pay for this ability.

Β 

The way you translate my quoted part is up to you, but it was meant as I said it: it is obvious that the majority likes to have the ability to black the account.

The new thing will be oh who is that person dancing with or fucking because they will be dancing and fucking air but it is better then a red ghost. Kinda wish if someone was dancing or sexing a blocked person that they become invisible too for that time till they let go of the blocked person but one thing at a time I know :D.

Toxic not really hard. instead of an animation that player who fuck your ghost will just be idle for you its simple its not a new thing all other games have this already and it works well.Β 

(Leeloo, "not every players are in the forum "Β the poll is on the logon screen as well as in forum)

Β 

When I moved from another world, over a year ago, I was very pleased with this environment and, at the time, it appeared to me that, generally, everything was handled in a professional manner.
Since then, however, I feel that the whole approach to ignore, among other things, has been handled in a very amateurish way and, unfortunately, in trying to change it and cater for the whim of some people, it continues to be handled very amateurishly. In a sense, I don't mind as I have very rarely had occasion to ignore anyone and, when I have, it has only been temporary. However, so many other games seem to handle this appropriately and successfully, I wonder why it is so difficult to do so here.

Β 

From my own point of view, I think the ghosts are farcical and would prefer to have those ignored continue to be seen, just incapable of interacting with you in any way and, under exceptional circumstances, banned.

You got me wrong Leeloo, I don't like to see ghosts, I like to have the ability to block people I don't want to interact with. This means the whole account, not only avas. To see the ghosts of blocked people is the price I gladly pay for this ability.

Β 

The way you translate my quoted part is up to you, but it was meant as I said it: it is obvious that the majority likes to have the ability to black the account.

You see i like this and i gladly vote for it but that thing i say was in reply to someone that was asking for ghosts if you took time to check what i was replying to and not just start mock me than we wont get this far now :) . Anyhow respect all opinions and as i have thick skin i do not get it in bad name.Β 

Okay my idea I have thought about and discussed with another user in the game.

Β 

What about having a 3 stage ignore system, like the ignore system in this update has two options, one which just ignore players text and invites but you can still see eachother and one which blocks the character text, invites and presence on both of your clients.

Β 

What about adding a third option which would be account wide block?

Β 

So like what I am saying is, how about this....

Β 

The system will have a 3 stage block system depending up on the sincerity of the infraction against you. Like if it's miniscule that someone swore at you, you can select option 1 block for a time where they see you, you see them but you cannot see their text or they cannot see yours and you cannot get invites or select the character system window when you click the player? (This will also help against cold inviters?)

Β 

Then If it's a more severe infraction that they do something bad on that char you could select the option 2 block of blocking their character so they cannot see you or you see them?

Β 

Then if they make alts and come on and pester you, you can just do an account wide block with option 3?

Β 

But I think this would be the best solution, what do you think? Having a 3 stage ignore system? I think it will go down well with a treat in my opinion? Just wondering if it would be possible to implement with both ignore systems in game.

Its hard to vote for your poll. The options are like politics . Like picking the lesser of three evils. Add a 4th option to revert the entire update!

Β 

I wish we had ability to make alts for free. The last update pretty much killed any future role playing events we may have had like the Murder mystery. http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/806-a-night-of-murder/Β That is not cool.. Give us back our 2 other slots ! Β Revert the whole damn update! It is terrible we have to pay to make a alt now! So much freedom and fun is lost now. Β Plus it adds a horrible micro transaction feel to the game. It is not some free2play mmo. We pay a sub. Give us our free alt creation back!

Β 

Seems like you guys should just stop trying to be babysitters . Let the community sort out its own drama. You can't fix that. Certain people thrive on the drama here. Your better off just banning them then trying to sculpt your game around it. Β 

Β 

Add a option to give us back our ability to create alts for free and tell the chronic complainers to go take a hike if they don't like it. Stop trying to be babysitters and work on adding features. Not removing them or putting them behind paywalls. .Β 

Β 

Just my two cents. Revert the whole update and spend your time on cool stuff like pigtails, cosmetics, extra curricular activities, locations and sex poses. Let the Lama'a police the drama's,.

Β 

I did not even think about that. It was a lot of fun. Lots participated but I cannot see anyone doing so if they had to pay.

I might have a solution for this that will be good for all sides, but needing to see if it is a possibility to work first.

Maybe you should say what that solution is because I don't see how it's possible to please all 3 sides at the same time without upsetting everyone from each party.

Β 

Β 

edit see the post now lol

all right so here is edit.

Β 

Β 

You can have all ignore systems n place. the main discussion is here about the " blocked people " because some blocked people don't wish their red ghost around, other people want to see them. Some people want to remain anonymous when you block them on one character.

And that's the whole flaw of this everything, It's the person that get ignore is issue, not the person who goes press the button.

Just a possibility , but here is an idea who will work with the account wide block

Β 

When you block someone , all his/her avatars are blocked but you still see them . They just cant talk or interract to you .

Β 

Good or bad idea ?

Β 

Β 

Β Erf it seem cordelia got the same idea than me lol ... Strange generally only my wife can read my mindΒ  :lol:

Okay my idea I have thought about and discussed with another user in the game.

Β 

What about having a 3 stage ignore system, like the ignore system in this update has two options, one which just ignore players text and invites but you can still see eachother and one which blocks the character text, invites and presence on both of your clients.

Β 

What about adding a third option which would be account wide block?

Β 

So like what I am saying is, how about this....

Β 

The system will have a 3 stage block system depending up on the sincerity of the infraction against you. Like if it's miniscule that someone swore at you, you can select option 1 block for a time where they see you, you see them but you cannot see their text or they cannot see yours and you cannot get invites or select the character system window when you click the player? (This will also help against cold inviters?)

Β 

Then If it's a more severe infraction that they do something bad on that char you could select the option 2 block of blocking their character so they cannot see you or you see them?

Β 

Then if they make alts and come on and pester you, you can just do an account wide block with option 3?

Β 

But I think this would be the best solution, what do you think? Having a 3 stage ignore system? I think it will go down well with a treat in my opinion? Just wondering if it would be possible to implement with both ignore systems in game.

Β 

think this is a good idea if possible. So everyone can decide whether she/he wants to block the ava or the account. If not possible I would stay with account-wide.

Β 

Cheers!