3DXChat Community

[Poll] Ignore System

Gizmo

301 members have voted

1. 1. What is better?

• Account wide block, I don't care if anybody find my alt characters
    • Character block (no one can find your alts)
    • Only one character per account

Look who has initiated the poll ExHaran... same person :)

And I do not deny that it's fun to hunt assholes. Am I now a bad person? And is the manipulating word thing a complement? Than thanks :)

lol familly attack i see that call bullie Β lmao its what you vote against or need to add gang ban especially 4 you? cool down lady's we all voted for same thing but due to different reasons so ya if you say you hunt assholes whomever they would be you a stalker and you vote for banning yourself peace out

Look who has initiated the poll ExHaran... same person :)

And I do not deny that it's fun to hunt assholes. Am I now a bad person? And is the manipulating word thing a complement? Than thanks :)

*facepalm* yep lol same person .Β I hope someday in the distant future you will understand what was said .Β 

If you start hunting in real life under the same conditions,you will be another violator of the law . Means bad person .Β It's not in your competence and no one knows who assholes for you .Β 

Everyone who have alts maybe x)Β Your hunting infringes on the rights of other players .

@ExHaran

The arguments were made clear by chloe, Oli and Veronique. So I agree with the arguments

I said so and ExHaran, anyone who can read is a clear advantage. I need not repeat myself, what others have said

I also do not want to repeat .Β All the answers to yourΒ dissatisfactionΒ were mentioned earlier and so far no one is able to oppose .

I with pleasure will change the voteΒ to 1 if it is 100% guaranteed immunity to the hunters/stalkers and any personal game information .

I think it is time to get back to the topic.

Β 

Opinions are very different on this, that why I think it is great to have a living discussion here. But this also means that you respect others for their opinion, and maybe even try to understand their point of view. But what I see here is that people that run out of arguments blame others that state another point of view to be either mindgamers or witchhunters.Β When you run out of arguments it is maybe wise to stop and think instead of disrespecting the arguments of others.Β 

Β 

so to remind you:

• the majority that votes for option 1 does not want to do a witchhunt, but want to make sure that they don't have to deal with a certain player (account) once they blocked one ava
  • the majority that votes for option 2 does not want to play mindgames with others, but simply does not want to reveal the identity of their other avas

Β 

I want to put the attention of the ones with a such high need for privacy to one fact:

It is impossible for people to find out the names of your 2nd avas if these 2nd avas are not on their friendlist. So if you want privacy, just don't befriend one and the same person with all your alts without telling them. Simply as that. And for me and most I know it is regarded as mindgames if you don't tell in that case.Β 

Β 

Thank you :)

Β 

Β 

Β 

Trolls may use this post for trolling, have fun

*facepalm* yep lol same person .Β I hope someday in the distant future you will understand what was said .

I hope the same for you.

Β 

If you start hunting in real life under the same conditions,you will be another violator of the law . Means bad person .Β It's not in your competence and no one knows who assholes for you .

And here I hope you find the logic hole by yourself. A little tip, in RL you can't change the body at least not without paying a lot of money ;)

Β 

Everyone who have alts maybe x)Β Your hunting infringes on the rights of other players .

So sorry that I infringe the rights of cheaters, hope not yours to. Did I ever said something against roleplayers? Do I hunt them? No.

But if you try to sneak my confidence with two different chars, you become an asshole in my eyes.

In my mind this game has always been a roleplaying game to me. I really don't see any reason for removing our character slots. And then wanting us to pay more beyond the subscription to create more characters. That's just only preventing people's creativity and lust. If someone get a character idea which they quickly want to start on. In other words this would remove alot of beautiful colors and variety to the game.

Β 

Maybe I should ask why you're going this direction? Is it bad to have multiple characters or even accounts? - Those are things that kept me in the game. With one character I'm pretty sure I'd quickly leave untill there might appear changes that benefit the roleplayers.

*facepalm* yep lol same person .Β I hope someday in the distant future you will understand what was said .

If you start hunting in real life under the same conditions,you will be another violator of the law . Means bad person .Β It's not in your competence and no one knows who assholes for you .Β 

Β 

Β 

Again, you are trying to compare RL and 3DX. Β Go into a night club in RL and start having sex in the middle of the dance floor and the differences between RL and 3DX will quickly become apparent.Β 

Β 

You keep talking about "hunting". If you are not doing anything devious and dishonest on an alt, then no one would have any reason to try and figure out who you are. But.. when you make an alt and try to contact friends and be deceitful, then yes you are going to attract attention to yourself and people will try to figure out who you are. The answer is quite simple. If you are on an alt trying to remain anonymous, no one has a clue who you are or what you are doing, nor do they care.Β Don't be deceitful and devious and no one will try to find out who you are. Why is this very simple logic so hard for you to understand?Β 

Again, you are trying to compare RL and 3DX. Β Go into a night club in RL and start having sex in the middle of the dance floor and the differences between RL and 3DX will quickly become apparent.Β 

Β 

You keep talking about "hunting". If you are not doing anything devious and dishonest on an alt, then no one would have any reason to try and figure out who you are. But.. when you make an alt and try to contact friends and be deceitful, then yes you are going to attract attention to yourself and people will try to figure out who you are. The answer is quite simple. If you are on an alt trying to remain anonymous, no one has a clue who you are or what you are doing, nor do they care.Β Don't be deceitful and devious and no one will try to find out who you are. Why is this very simple logic so hard for you to understand?

+1 /me has no likes left at the moment :)

In my mind this game has always been a roleplaying game to me. I really don't see any reason for removing our character slots. And then wanting us to pay more beyond the subscription to create more characters. That's just only preventing people's creativity and lust. If someone get a character idea which they quickly want to start on. In other words this would remove alot of beautiful colors and variety to the game.

Β 

Maybe I should ask why you're going this direction? Is it bad to have multiple characters or even accounts? - Those are things that kept me in the game. With one character I'm pretty sure I'd quickly leave untill there might appear changes that benefit the roleplayers.

Β 

No of course it is not bad to have multiple avas. The bad thing is if people misuse the ability to have multiple avas to play mindgames with others. That is why in my opinion we need an account-wide block.

Β 

The question if there should be a cost for 2nd avas is very important too, but unfortunately not part if this official poll. Therefore I want to point your attention to this poll were that question is dealt with:

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2345-poll-charge-for-2nd-avas-or-free-2nd-avas/

On my opinion would be great to return to players their oldΒ block list .Β I agree with Achilles , but weΒ can understand the players who have "worked hard" to create their bl .

Keep new block system because it can protect the good roleplayers and not only roleplayersΒ from stupidΒ stalking/hunting .

To lower the price for creating new characters to a reasonable limit or cancel the price at all(at the moment it is one of the few protection systems) .

Β 

Those who want the old system or lazy to press the button more than once or those who love hunting with Β spreading of rumors and drama . Or players who wanna keep their old black lists .Β I can`t see other sides for now .

New system will keep ignore function and keep players alts (personal in-game information) .

Only one char on account is impossible .Β All who will lose already created characters ...Β It will not beΒ honnestΒ .Β Here everything is clear .

Β 

You keep talking about "hunting". If you are not doing anything devious and dishonest on an alt, then no one would have any reason to try and figure out who you are. But.. when you make an alt and try to contact friends and be deceitful, then yes you are going to attract attention to yourself and people will try to figure out who you are. The answer is quite simple. If you are on an alt trying to remain anonymous, no one has a clue who you are or what you are doing, nor do they care.Β Don't be deceitful and devious and no one will try to find out who you are. Why is this very simple logic so hard for you to understand?Β 

Ofcourse =) and why we have same rules here

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1425-3dxchat-community-rules/Β 

Maybe not at all but in some moments we have same things as irl . Isn`t it ?

I've seen a lot of people in the game who just ignore and then tested the other characters on the account .Β And why should I believe that neither one of you wants to do it again ?Β 

Not argument .

it is pointless to discuss with you ExHaran.Β 

Β 

Anyone hunting good roleplayers without reason, becomes an asshole as well in my eyes and should be blocked.

If this happens in your area quite often, maybe you should change the group instead of delivering us on a silver tablet to the real cheaters out there.

I cant trying to do this cuz im roleplayer lolΒ 

But for clear play i need some protect of my role maybe . From ppl who need to know more then needed , for example .

Β 

Fine, that you have finally outed yourself as a cheater.Β Ever thought that are not just role players here on the road?

Many new replies since my last post

Β 

Old system but only block the profile of the blocked person. Allow us to see the profile of his alts but hide the Alt-Avatars ingame

Thanks for the offer .

I would say, that a third option should be added where you can select "Block whole account".... But allow the view of profiles. <- Only block the profile from the person who's blocking you - Allow us to view the profiles of his alts? Hide his avatars (even his alts) but disallow us to view the profile of the blocked person = no hunting

Β 

But then also hide other people involved in positions like slowdance or sex once one person is blocked. It just looks funny seeing someone kissing and floating in the air.

How can it help against huntersΒ if :

Β 

Β Hunters on alts was before been added red ghosts . Its simple .Β All go with friends and not a problem to calculate the character Β from the ppl in some place . Friend of stalker/hunter can easily say all the names that he sees .Β So it worked before .

Β 

?

damn , maybe i bad understand something , sorry .

Same to you dear )

I onlyΒ tryingΒ balance the situation which arose here . Is it hard to click ignore button few times ?

Β 

Than, my dear, we are the first time one opinion :)

Β 

You don't get it, or? No one has a ASSHOLE sign above his/her head... if so, we could go with the new solution, no problem.

BUT, an evil game does not reveals itself as such immediately. Often it is already to late.

Β 

A condom will not protect you if you put it down there AFTER you had sex :)

I dont even see the point of arguing....oh well i skipped many comments that were about " my words are stronger than yours " and all that crap...so maybe thats why. But to comment the real topic, for me its quiet simple: Consider your blocking....if someone realy deserves a block..that prolly means his / her account must be ignored for you, as the same person going to control every avatar on that account, so they might going to "cold" you, bully you, bother you..again. Once u blocked the whole account, its totally up to you to give them a 2nd chance and remove them from ignore list, or wait untill that person u blocked will find a way to say sorry for you through another player or forum..etc. Account block i say. Blocking alts over and over again, will create a lots of dramas, bullying and arguements. Imagine u block someone, and that person creates an avi just to pm you and send you to hell....well i dont need that sht. If i block someone, i cleary dont want to see the person anymore...

vote #1 executed - accountwide; what else -stop

cause the asshole in slot2 is the same sick dickhead like in slot1 and da same idiot in 3 -stop
applauses to chillis|ash's great idea, was thinking of something like that too -stop
official future polls or announcements of changing basic things should be in advance and not after -stop

Β 

nice weekend @ll | in the background ~ saving lifetime due to much bla bla here and there

Β 

tumblr_m9mxf1sQw41ru03bmo1_500.gif

Β 

Than, my dear, we are the first time one opinion :)

Β 

You don't get it, or? No one has a ASSHOLE sign above his/her head... if so, we could go with the new solution, no problem.

BUT, an evil game does not reveals itself as such immediately. Often it is already to late.

Β 

A condom will not protect you if you put it down there AFTER you had sex :)

I'm talking about same . And I don't know who you are and what you can do .Β Why should I believe you and lose this awesome security systemΒ ?Β Your method can`t solve this problem .

That's why it makes sense to offer here a solution to the problem until it was too late .Β 

I have been looking through what everyone has been saying and trying to find something that could be applied that everyone would be happy with.

No matter what I can come with there will always be some that will get upset and loose something they feel they have a right to.

Β 

For example one thing I came up with is to have it so we can chose to see alts or not, like check a box at any time and all avis other than peoples main avis will not be seen or heard.

Then when you want you uncheck the box and can see them all again.

The problem with is that we would be able to tell, with help from a friend, which avis are not peoples main avis and some will not like that.

The reasons I feel they would not like it I do not agree with but never the less it would not be liked by some.

Β 

The biggest problem I have found with the problem of people miss using alts is that I ended up taking peoples advise and just sticking with my friends, people I knew I could trust.

To me that is not only not good for the game it took away a lot of things I use to enjoy, like joking around in local chats and trying to make the place a little more fun for people and meeting new people that way.

I use to spend a lot of time helping new people to settle into the game but stopped doing that as well.

I had just got so sick of finding out things like having the same persons multiple avis in my friends list and knowing that person had a different story for each as far as what his real life was meant to be.

other things like thinking I had a real friend in a girl I knew in there just to find out she was a he and trying to influence me into dating his male avi.

There was times when people used alts to try to influence me against a friend and had come up with some real harmful stuff to do so, some of these people are really good at what they do.

When you catch them out they then say it is just a game and I shouldn't take it so seriously.

As I said in the finish I just stuck with people I knew I could trust and kept that stuff out of my game that way, but it took so much away from it.

I simply lost trust in people I didn't know well.

It would be so good if a way could be found to be able to allow that trust back.

I guess to play this game you have to be a little tougher skinned than I am.

I dont even see the point of arguing....oh well i skipped many comments that were about " my words are stronger than yours " and all that crap...so maybe thats why. But to comment the real topic, for me its quiet simple: Consider your blocking....if someone realy deserves a block..that prolly means his / her account must be ignored for you, as the same person going to control every avatar on that account, so they might going to "cold" you, bully you, bother you..again. Once u blocked the whole account, its totally up to you to give them a 2nd chance and remove them from ignore list, or wait untill that person u blocked will find a way to say sorry for you through another player or forum..etc. Account block i say. Blocking alts over and over again, will create a lots of dramas, bullying and arguements. Imagine u block someone, and that person creates an avi just to pm you and send you to hell....well i dont need that sht. If i block someone, i cleary dont want to see the person anymore...

You can spend the money of the attacker's inΒ four clicks on ignore button . It`s better than hunting )