3DXChat Community

Saw someone with 2 tops and 2 bottoms on, at the same time (photo evidence in post) wondering how this is possible? :)

Xx909xxx

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2022 at 6:38 PM, Xx909xxx said:

Are they altering .avatar or game files? thanks.

image.thumb.png.fc7c8b8f0abf3ddc1289b1cee2297e21.pngInkedunknown.jpg.00587819d4c92ad22813640cd2275aa6.jpg

We got a lot of questions about it. At the moment, you can't do that in the character editor. Some players modify character files manually to get this, but this can lead to infinite character loading.

Maybe we will add this option to the character editor in the future.

12 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

We got a lot of questions about it. At the moment, you can't do that in the character editor. Some players modify character files manually to get this, but this can lead to infinite character loading.

Honestly, at this point it shouldnt be a "maybe" anymore it should be a "definetly" gonna add this, since you already get alot of questions about it, should be a clear sign, that people really want it!

Edited by Yvonny

9 hours ago, AIice said:

Do not be alarmed, rumors say the developers are monitoring the exploit and looking for a solution and what action to take about ppl using it.

But well, what can a veteran player like me know? 😋

Cheers.

People was using Rochi's dll before we went to 64bit client, it was modifying game much more than some outfit tweaks and people was not banned for it. What makes you think that people going to be banned for this one? 

The real issue here is not if I have the file or if I am willing to use it. Nor if I said (I did not) people would be banned.

People should be careful about using exploit, because the exploits can damage their game experience (for instance infinite character loading), some others can damage the servers stability and that is not fun for anyone.

So people is saying that in the old avatar files are the new bras and clothes already edited? Really? I understand the caps, those are un the game since forever, but the new stuff?

Hard to believe that.

Edited by Alys

9 hours ago, Alys said:

So people is saying that in the old avatar files are the new bras and clothes already edited? Really? I understand the caps, those are un the game since forever, but the new stuff?

Hard to believe that.

Not so difficult it's only copy paste

On 9/9/2022 at 8:06 PM, MistressBeryl said:

What you see is the full body latex in stockings layer.

I'm sorry. What? No. They're not. They are wearing a bra and a harness top. And somehow modding it so that BOTH are seen and NOT just either or. Same with the jeans. They're wearing black jeans that have holes in the knees and wearing the harness bottoms on too. How? Idk but we all know they're messing with something to be able to do it. 

• 2 months later...
On 10/14/2022 at 12:49 PM, Gizmo said:

Would appreciate it at least🙂