Jump to content
3DXChat Community
DyllanD

Patch 422 and buying gold for users

Recommended Posts

Basically this will pretty much, ALSO kill the will of other users sharing their free room designs and just straight up ask you to "Buy them", you want to make profit of my room? you got to buy it, as I didn't make it in a couple hours kind of reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

 

personaly if i go in a room and have a great time there i will donate to the host  cause that host gave me the oportunity to have a great time if it has a dj and i like the music ill tip the dj also  no one forces me ..

Except you cant tip the DJ cos the button is only for the host. With all the rest you said I agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

then asking pm if the dj have patreon

the only way the patreon look bad in his actual form it's for shared build feel sad for the original builder but can agree too if the host have change a bit the room or if ppl having good time on the room even if not the host that have created little tips why not. if the shared room well used. but people can be afraid that less builder share stuff sadly expecialy " full decorated room ". on the 2 other big metaverse game there is already all thing like escorting etc. if ppl don't agree with these thing will just not go on these room. because if now ppl start complain about that and being game changer then we all should stop now believe in pose editor because if sometime pose editor ggot released wrell the tiny community you have know will not be anymore so tiny and there will be even more "community" of ppl detestable or not. 3dx just evolve and you have to deal with it.

 

or as a lot have said best way to change it, adding the patreon button link on profil.. People not allowed to advertise but the link available on profil and all happy. in any case if gizmo and lsia see too much bad use of the patreon button then they will can throwback till they found best way of add it, let see what will happen.

Edited by lMAXl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Torax said:

Except you cant tip the DJ cos the button is only for the host. With all the rest you said I agree.

well they added this function maybe soon the same button is being added to individual profiles 

cause as @Gizmo and @Redji stated that this is to support builders hosts and djs they will have to add same button in the individual profile  cause yes currently u can donate only to host unless u know dj patreon same for builder  ...even tho ppl say  hmm a host will get donations cause others build ..its not about that maybe ppl like that host maybe ppl enjoy their time in X host room no matter who build it and thus the reason they donated ...

Also builders could sell their rooms now via patreon example 10 euro per month full access and download link to X builder patreon allowing patrons get all her /his builds  so everyone will get something builder for creating host cause had a awesome room earning them donations ..

here a example when i have time and be more realaxed from animations i do i will make a second patreon and with 10 eu per month patrosn will have access and download links to everything i build minimum 6 rooms per month :) imagine for 10 eu ppl will be able to download minimum 6 rooms per month and then use them :) earning them donations also all happy :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

well they added this function maybe soon the same button is being added to individual profiles 

cause as @Gizmo and @Redji stated that this is to support builders hosts and djs they will have to add same button in the individual profile  cause yes currently u can donate only to host unless u know dj patreon same for builder  ...even tho ppl say  hmm a host will get donations cause others build ..its not about that maybe ppl like that host maybe ppl enjoy their time in X host room no matter who build it and thus the reason they donated ...

Also builders could sell their rooms now via patreon example 10 euro per month full access and download link to X builder patreon allowing patrons get all her /his builds  so everyone will get something builder for creating host cause had a awesome room earning them donations ..

here a example when i have time and be more realaxed from animations i do i will make a second patreon and with 10 eu per month patrosn will have access and download links to everything i build minimum 6 rooms per month :) imagine for 10 eu ppl will be able to download minimum 6 rooms per month and then use them :) earning them donations also all happy :) 

Are you already advertising?  Your rooms have been for sale for some time. So I don't understand how this changes anything for anyone wanting to buy your rooms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So basically the aspect of the game that was revolving around good will, no profit involved, sharing and collaborating for the sake of fun is on it's way to get buried.
Hard to see a future where a good builder and a good host can collaborate on a room where each do what they are good at now, unless they have to iron out a way to share royalties.

A lot of builders like to share their stuff cause sharing has fun aspect to it, I think it's gonna be harder now to share things for free when others can use it to profit.

Not to mention the side effects:
-Soon finding local chat getting bombed by "if you like the room please donate" or people using the promised room moderating tool to extort donation else you get kicked.
-Room bumping wars are gonna get hotter than ever, since if you can profit from it sure as hell you gonna want to spam the fuck out of the bump button to keep your room on top.

you can say a lot of that is gonna be moderated and people wont be allowed to spam local with ads for donation and you gonna ban hosts, but yeah what good will that bring?

People can defend it all they want... and try to make logic and reason for it all they want... but adding this option is gonna affect the landscape of the game badly... if some can't see it now, you will see it soon.

hopefully this idea gets axed soon while it's still "experimental"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also worried about free sharing indeed, but tbh I am not that sure so many people will click a donate button. I made the experience on the website and it was a failure 😛

I think free stuff has still a future if and only if the one sharing for free dont feel abused. If people want absolutely a donate button, then everyone in game should have such an option, not only builders or djs or hosts...then like said Alivia everyone is free to donate. Last but not least, this can work if there is a real moderation about advetising. If someone actively ask for donation and is not banned, then the whole system is in danger.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Are you already advertising?  Your rooms have been for sale for some time. So I don't understand how this changes anything for anyone wanting to buy your rooms.

you are correct this doesnt affect me in anyway  but i support the idea of builders get paid for their time spend to build at least for those that are happy in this way ..

Dont get me wrong free is cool ..some say thank you and thats it ...but for me it doesnt give me any pleasure selling something gives a value to the build and makes me more happy ofc not all think the same ppl are different ....but i support people free will and free choice and this new function  is for those that want ...button is there doesnt mean u have to click it  but let the ones that do want to click it to do so ..i mean who are we to take that choice away from them ...

if u want to spend hell ur free to spend no one can stop u or take away that choice .

personaly i love to be able to donate to a host to a dj  cause i like the atmospere and the music etc  its just good will for me :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Torax said:

I am also worried about free sharing indeed, but tbh I am not that sure so many people will click a donate button. I made the experience on the website and it was a failure 😛

I think free stuff has still a future if and only if the one sharing for free dont feel abused. If people want absolutely a donate button, then everyone in game should have such an option, not only builders or djs or hosts...then like said Alivia everyone is free to donate. Last but not least, this can work if there is a real moderation about advetising. If someone actively ask for donation and is not banned, then the whole system is in danger.

 

devs rule state u can advertize ur patreon only in ur own local chat 

 

and something a lil oftopic ...did normal room advertizments came back ? no bans ? 

i would love to know :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Anaganda said:

So basically the aspect of the game that was revolving around good will, no profit involved, sharing and collaborating for the sake of fun is on it's way to get buried.
Hard to see a future where a good builder and a good host can collaborate on a room where each do what they are good at now, unless they have to iron out a way to share royalties.

A lot of builders like to share their stuff cause sharing has fun aspect to it, I think it's gonna be harder now to share things for free when others can use it to profit.

Not to mention the side effects:
-Soon finding local chat getting bombed by "if you like the room please donate" or people using the promised room moderating tool to extort donation else you get kicked.
-Room bumping wars are gonna get hotter than ever, since if you can profit from it sure as hell you gonna want to spam the fuck out of the bump button to keep your room on top.

you can say a lot of that is gonna be moderated and people wont be allowed to spam local with ads for donation and you gonna ban hosts, but yeah what good will that bring?

People can defend it all they want... and try to make logic and reason for it all they want... but adding this option is gonna affect the landscape of the game badly... if some can't see it now, you will see it soon.

hopefully this idea gets axed soon while it's still "experimental"

Its very simple actually Anaganda  you will make a patreon page as builder u will share there all ur builds for a monthly fee patrons will be able to download and use ur room ...they might earn some donations in the proccess  meaning both of you have been paid :) 

For the currently free rooms ppl share now ofc u cant control it this is why i stop give free rooms long time now only few fast rooms for advertizment shake :) 

when someone buy a room for me since i got paid i dont care if they claim they build it cause i have been paid :)  free rooms tho u have that issue many of u builders need ur credits for ur right reasons  so selling rooms was a security for me (my feelings wise ) i didnt care what ppl claim if they build it alter it whatever i had got paid :) 

 

Also torax mentioned he tried the donation thing and failed meaning ppl do not care  of the fact u provide them free ...sites like modz cost 2k per year to give what ? freee rooms and no one from good will said hey here a donation lol ...they just get the free room and tell you fuck off in a sense  and many times they dont even mention you as builder 

So there was never a aspect of good willl dear anaganda  cause no one donated anything to those sites that from good will providing free rooms  that was the thank you .... they went download the room from the site u pay but never donate a penny to support the site ...realyy  now lol  

well some ppl say thank you many times when getting a free room those ppl are very few and thank you do not pay sites :) 

Now it will tho :) torax could try a patreon and with 5$ per month  his patron will have unlimited access to his sites and be able to download anything 

same for modz site 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

Its very simple actually Anaganda  you will make a patreon page as builder u will share there all ur builds for a monthly fee patrons will be able to download and use ur room ...they might earn some donations in the proccess  meaning both of you have been paid :) 

For the currently free rooms ppl share now ofc u cant control it this is why i stop give free rooms long time now only few fast rooms for advertizment shake :) 

when someone buy a room for me since i got paid i dont care if they claim they build it cause i have been paid :)  free rooms tho u have that issue many of u builders need ur credits for ur right reasons  so selling rooms was a security for me (my feelings wise ) i didnt care what ppl claim if they build it alter it whatever i had got paid :) 

 

Also torax mentioned he tried the donation thing and failed meaning ppl do not care  of the fact u provide them free ...sites like modz cost 2k per year to give what ? freee rooms and no one from good will said hey here a donation lol ...they just get the free room and tell you fuck off in a sense  and many times they dont even mention you as builder 

So there was never a aspect of good willl dear anaganda  cause no one donated anything to those sites that from good will providing free rooms  that was the thank you .... they went download the room from the site u pay but never donate a penny to support the site ...realyy  now lol  

well some ppl say thank you many times when getting a free room those ppl are very few and thank you do not pay sites :) 

Now it will tho :) torax could try a patreon and with 5$ per month  his patron will have unlimited access to his sites and be able to download anything 

same for modz site 

yup everything is very simple, Alivia... 

but, if I wanted to make money out of my builds, I really wouldn't have needed to either make patreon or a blog to beg for money... I had people coming up to me and offering money for builds many time... and every time I refused right out...
why?
because I do this all for pure fun... and I have a real job to make money from... and wouldn't want to turn my free fun having time into a second job and for scraps!

also... what if the person who wants a room is actually maybe a good dj or host, but can't afford to make a donation or pay for the room? (ofc the attitude here will be -screw you if you can't pay-)

I am with you when you said that you'd love to donate to a good dj or builder or host, cause it's in fact good will...
but while you have good will... a lot don't and a lot will find ways to abuse such feature... keeping money out of it and keeping it for sake of fun is well more fun...
if some need to make money out a game, they can do like you, setup their own thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Torax said:

Last but not least, this can work if there is a real moderation about advetising. If someone actively ask for donation and is not banned, then the whole system is in danger.

It took devs 2 days, few messages in discord and few threads on forum to close rape room that was top of the list the whole weekend. I don't really care much, it's hard to offend or touch my heart with a room name, but do you really believe that there will be an effective moderation? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Xizl said:

It took devs 2 days, few messages in discord and few threads on forum to close rape room that was top of the list the whole weekend. I don't really care much, it's hard to offend or touch my heart with a room name, but do you really believe that there will be an effective moderation? 

I highly doubt but let me dream a bit please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anaganda said:

yup everything is very simple, Alivia... 

but, if I wanted to make money out of my builds, I really wouldn't have needed to either make patreon or a blog to beg for money... I had people coming up to me and offering money for builds many time... and every time I refused right out...
why?
because I do this all for pure fun... and I have a real job to make money from... and wouldn't want to turn my free fun having time into a second job and for scraps!

also... what if the person who wants a room is actually maybe a good dj or host, but can't afford to make a donation or pay for the room? (ofc the attitude here will be -screw you if you can't pay-)

I am with you when you said that you'd love to donate to a good dj or builder or host, cause it's in fact good will...
but while you have good will... a lot don't and a lot will find ways to abuse such feature... keeping money out of it and keeping it for sake of fun is well more fun...
if some need to make money out a game, they can do like you, setup their own thing.

i wouldnt worry cause many ppl will still give free rooms hell i will also give free rooms cause i love keep the balance haha what i mean if many start selling ill go free  this is how i think i like a balanced be maintaned   so if no one selling ill be the one selling if all sell ill be the one give free haha am i weird ? lol its my normal :) 

you said some host might not afford to buy a room ...its perfect chance they make a patreon to earn some donations 

also i would like to state that when u afford to pay 20 per month to play a porn game im sure u afford to pay 5 for a room i mean like come on ppl spend their last penny to play a porn game and not buy food  must be silly to do that  ? if they did they must think of their real priorities  games are luxury i mean game u need to pay to play ..

 

Also Patreon isnt begging lol its a world wide platform for artist to showcase their work and get paid patreon is a job instead seel ur creation in a website u sell it on that platform can be podcast educational videos animations u name it even games are hosted on patreon im sure u know that lil Anaganda :) haha wild life earning 80 k per month is a patreon game ...do they beg ? lol please they offer a service 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

Its very simple actually Anaganda  you will make a patreon page as builder u will share there all ur builds for a monthly fee patrons will be able to download and use ur room ...they might earn some donations in the proccess  meaning both of you have been paid :) 

For the currently free rooms ppl share now ofc u cant control it this is why i stop give free rooms long time now only few fast rooms for advertizment shake :) 

when someone buy a room for me since i got paid i dont care if they claim they build it cause i have been paid :)  free rooms tho u have that issue many of u builders need ur credits for ur right reasons  so selling rooms was a security for me (my feelings wise ) i didnt care what ppl claim if they build it alter it whatever i had got paid :) 

 

Also torax mentioned he tried the donation thing and failed meaning ppl do not care  of the fact u provide them free ...sites like modz cost 2k per year to give what ? freee rooms and no one from good will said hey here a donation lol ...they just get the free room and tell you fuck off in a sense  and many times they dont even mention you as builder 

So there was never a aspect of good willl dear anaganda  cause no one donated anything to those sites that from good will providing free rooms  that was the thank you .... they went download the room from the site u pay but never donate a penny to support the site ...realyy  now lol  

well some ppl say thank you many times when getting a free room those ppl are very few and thank you do not pay sites :) 

Now it will tho :) torax could try a patreon and with 5$ per month  his patron will have unlimited access to his sites and be able to download anything 

same for modz site 

I cant speak about Modz but I can speak about how I did my website and what was the philosophy behind it.

At first I wanted to do a better place than forum to share material, in a better manner with better display. I wanted it simple, you search for something, you find you download and you leave. No registration needed no money, nothing. We are not all equal in front of the world editor, we are not equal in term of money, so I wanted somehow to have same spirit as 3dx HAD: everyone paid a subscription and everyone get the same thing, no one having better stuff cos of more money than someone else.

As Anaganda, I got requests for building and I refused them for various reason. One of them is that I have no fucking idea what for a price a room should have...Some I spent 60 hours plus on them...

Regarding a patreon for my website, it is totally not possible, cos people would pay to access the content but most of this content is not mine. I cant ask money so people can download a room from Anaganda or anyone else.

I tried indeed donations to support website costs, and it didnt work, so I moved to monetize it with google. The website is still free and people still dont need to register.

Regarding the actual topic, I keep thinking I want to do all this for free, and the thank you or pm I get are more than enough as a reward for my work. My issue is that some people could make money from the work that people gave for free. That is my single and only issue. 

 

 

Edited by Torax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

also i would like to state that when u afford to pay 20 per month to play a porn game im sure u afford to pay 5 for a room i mean like come on ppl spend their last penny to play a porn game and not buy food  must be silly to do that  ? if they did they must think of their real priorities  games are luxury i mean game u need to pay to play ..

I might have money today, but I might not have it tomorrow... shit happens to everyone, Ali.

look my point is... I understand what you are saying that some good can come from it and I believe you... but I see that a lot of bad will come from it aswell... and imo the bad is a lot more than the good.

like if moderation feature gets incorporated finally, what's stopping people from not kicking a person out of the room if they didn't donate?
what's stopping people from not spamming local in their room for donations?

I know you are a smart girl, Alivia... smart enough to see the ugly side that can happen from this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Torax said:

I cant speak about Modz but I can speak about how I did my website and what was the philosophy behind it.

At first I wanted to do a better place than forum to share material, in a better manner with better display. I wanted it simple, you search for something, you find you download and you leave. No registration needed no money, nothing. We are not all equal in front of the world editor, we are not equal in term of money, so I wanted somehow to have same spirit as 3dx HAD: everyone paid a subscription and everyone get the same thing, no one having better stuff cos of more money than someone else.

As Anaganda, I got requests for building and I refused them for various reason. One of them is that I have no fucking idea what for a price a room should have...Some I spent 60 hours plus on them...

Regarding a patreon for my website, it is totally not possible, cos people would pay to access the content but most of this content is not mine. I cant ask money so people can download a room from Anaganda or anyone else.

I tried indeed donations to support website costs, and it didnt work, so I moved to monetize it with google. The website is still free and people still dont need to register.

Regarding the actual topic, I keep thinking I want to do all this for free, and the thank you or pm I get are more than enough as a reward for my work. My issue is that some people could make money from the work of people gave for free. That is my single and only issue. 

 

 

yes i understand but when u give free ppl are free to use it as they wish ..yes ?  so now they will open rooms and they might ..big might ^^ earn donations let me ask you who will donate ? u have some experience on donations haha  .....let me answer that No one will donate  did they donate on your site or on modz site ? maybe a dozen cool ppl 

But when u have a fixed price on patreon they will buy if they like it ...the donate thingie means ok if u want ..they dont want they want everything free :) 

So torax u can host on ur patreon ur own builds and instead the site u have make a FREE blog to host room pics there :) 

i think 5 or 10 euro per month for patrons to have access and get download links to all of ur creations is more than awesome  

anyways ur choice u can keep the site and keep give free BUT knowing some will earn some donations potentialy ...let me tell you this  ppl wont donate X host for the room they will donate for the host  thats the truth so not an issue 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Torax said:

Regarding the actual topic, I keep thinking I want to do all this for free, and the thank you or pm I get are more than enough as a reward for my work. My issue is that some people could make money from the work that people gave for free. That is my single and only issue. 

I thought about this as well, one of those people that will do something but never is it free. For me the cost of my time is to make my environment better to suite what I want. But also if people asked some one to make a room they could simple say sure but if you get donation could you send me X amount of a percentage. This is of course based on honor system as well it takes more than a nice room to get peoples attention.

Edited by Kalli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

yes i understand but when u give free ppl are free to use it as they wish ..yes ?  so now they will open rooms and they might ..big might ^^ earn donations let me ask you who will donate ? u have some experience on donations haha  .....let me answer that No one will donate  did they donate on your site or on modz site ? maybe a dozen cool ppl 

But when u have a fixed price on patreon they will buy if they like it ...the donate thingie means ok if u want ..they dont want they want everything free :) 

So torax u can host on ur patreon ur own builds and instead the site u have make a FREE blog to host room pics there :) 

i think 5 or 10 euro per month for patrons to have access and get download links to all of ur creations is more than awesome  

anyways ur choice u can keep the site and keep give free BUT knowing some will earn some donations potentialy ...let me tell you this  ppl wont donate X host for the room they will donate for the host  thats the truth so not an issue 

The whole donation idea is not bad itself. The implementation is, and the explanation even more. You totally dont support dj or builder or even paty organizer the way it is implemented today.

Also, let's say you create a patreon, where people can download your room, well, let s group with some friends, one will pay for it, and then share the world file with others. One payment but 10 people getting the file. 

I think you dont get my point Alivia, I am not searching to make money or get tons of donation, I am simply saying that the system aint fair anymore like this. Why only host can get donation? Why not the dj? If you allow donation in the game, you shoudl allow them for everyone or noone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Anaganda said:

I might have money today, but I might not have it tomorrow... shit happens to everyone, Ali.

look my point is... I understand what you are saying that some good can come from it and I believe you... but I see that a lot of bad will come from it aswell... and imo the bad is a lot more than the good.

like if moderation feature gets incorporated finally, what's stopping people from not kicking a person out of the room if they didn't donate?
what's stopping people from not spamming local in their room for donations?

I know you are a smart girl, Alivia... smart enough to see the ugly side that can happen from this.

yes that stuff could happen but who will visit that room again lol no one hahaha 

i mean if they do that they will ruin the only and 1 chance they have  its not like 3dxchat has 3 rooms and u not welcomed to 1 3dxchat has tons of rooms if one dont want you there is a whole line of rooms waiting to get u in their rooms to up their numbers :) hahaha 

there are room wars as we speak trying to get ppl in their rooms who will be fool to throw ppl out lol 

infact a room to get me to visit them they will have to do whatever i want lol make them cook me waffles lol whatever cause there are other 100 rooms in line  to visit  and ppl love numbers ...so i dont think anyone in their right mind will say donate or leave room hahaha cause of the simple fact that room will be worst than shara desert :) 

i get ur point tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Torax said:

The whole donation idea is not bad itself. The implementation is, and the explanation even more. You totally dont support dj or builder or even paty organizer the way it is implemented today.

Also, let's say you create a patreon, where people can download your room, well, let s group with some friends, one will pay for it, and then share the world file with others. One payment but 10 people getting the file. 

I think you dont get my point Alivia, I am not searching to make money or get tons of donation, I am simply saying that the system aint fair anymore like this. Why only host can get donation? Why not the dj? If you allow donation in the game, you shoudl allow them for everyone or noone.

torax this is how it works one might buy ur build and share it one might be my patron for my animations and next day upload them on xvideo i know that but they paid u  and u have a number of patrons paying u every month so what if they decide to share they bought it they can even burn it :) 

yes i agree the implementation isnt ok  room donation button is 1 step and one more needs to be done when u click on player bellow send them a gift they should put the same donation 

here a example on my patreon genre in NSFW animations arhoangel is one of the most famous with thousands of patrons his /her non watermark videos are all over the internet various ppl upload them in sex sites earning money from views ...its how things are  patrons have access download videos and do them whever they want after  but u have been paid and u get paid for months to come cause u produce new content 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...