3DXChat Community
Gizmo

Build 376 (Test Server and Client)

Sex and name change....like worst idea ever unless we can review all old names.

Can‘t test it Right now, but I hope you guys didn’t forgot an previous names list.

I can't seem to be able to login. Is this intentional?

(Update: Third account went through. I have no clue what went wrong with the last two tries. All good now.)

I will certainly test this. I mean, it DOES have many of the sex poses we have been wanting to appear.

It's worth a try without any bad or poor comments against it or the devs before I even see it in action.

I thank them for investing time with this to see how well it works and how we like it (or don't).

Would it be possible to get a bit more detail on the server changes? Would be nice to know where we could expect to see improvements, and especially if there were some changes that could stop memory leaks in the game and so on.

i don't see my mouse only at the edges not ingame itself so walking and clicking request is a pain in the ass only if you close game and get back on you see mouse

well Gizmo i had to try 4 emails so i can log in properly to test server even tho previous accounts i made was succesful 

so u might look it up 

Go check the bug thread, there are two possible solutions there that have worked for different people

Poses look very nice, just wish you guys would've also fixed the old FF couch poses that were added recently.  The male skeleton really needs to be switched <fixed> to the female skeleton.

M.