3DXChat Community

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I made some of these animations faster than the others to demonstrate how fast they can be played without looking too weird. Some of them are jumpy but that's just how they saved as a gif. And yes the

Ok, so here's a few ideas             

And new cumshot poses maybe? These last two pictures below were created using the existing cum textures/bump maps (and a separate alpha), so there's no extra work required in the art department:  

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Arran said:

Well BroMoonlight, in game I wanted to get more pose where bi-sex pose (futa on male), but there is not much.. there is a lot pose FF pose (futa on female)...  and I do know there is few ppl a lot wanted to have variation.. It depends Gizmo and Lisa what pose will add in game or not.. Loruna made a lot pose but Lisa some disagrees.. so she gave it up.. 

So I am not sure Gizmo or Lisa will add same pose.. like you suggested MMF...

We had some disagreements thats true. But I talked to Lisa some days ago and we found an agreement :) 
I will create poses for the game again.

8 hours ago, BroMoonlight said:

i mean, we can do this, but there no pose to do it MMF867563539_2021-03-1514-36-58_12600.thumb.png.f559ea2d813a1282ac9f4e53db56fcf1.png

And to let you know, I am looking to make that cuddle pose also for MMF. :) 

Edited by Loruna
  • 3 weeks later...

It is really true, need lot more poses and need 3some poses much because very useless like that, and more options too ,1rst option exp: (why we must clic to accept a pose and we cant have a automatic option), 2nd option exple:( see around holes and the sperm dripping, it is more exciting and not difficult too create it) and it is not possible to know easly if it is shemales poses or women, and it isn't good for our pleasure to send a bad request and try after to see where is the good pose. Lot need to change, and since december nothing, really i hope next update will to be very big, with lot poses, outfits, options, hairs, builds blocks and more. 

Edited by christyxox

and dont forget soft poses, when i want do a massage at my love, it is like i break her neck, and we have not choices and speed options, and it is impossible caress her body , really it is useless, if you want chill, soft and sweet moments, when we will can touch the partner body, butt and nibbles,( and saying it is because we have different size, it is impossible) it is not true, it is less easy but it is possible to know sizes partners and do a good pose, but need to create few poses in one exp: (if size <30 do pose nibble 1, if 30=<size<=50 do nibble2 ect...), all is possible. and for butts really not lot different big or small size why we cant caress it? So we need lot options, and it is not impossible and too long time between updates.

Edited by christyxox