3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

On 6/18/2020 at 1:08 PM, Derai said:

Only if it's a toggle I can Opt out of.
I don't care for someone being able to 'force' a pose on me, however for some this is a thing they want.
So if it's a 'Auto Accept Pose Change Y/N' then by all means.

I totally get that but at the same time none of what we do now is a surprise. Sometimes I like to wonder what he's going to do and the way it is now, it's like he's asking my permission. I don't want to say 'no', but I also don't want to have to say 'yes', either. Imagine doing a Random .. you could be either very angry that he presumed something or totally have an omG- because he presumed something. Sometimes an audacious bastard is kinda hot.

It would be cool if it was an option in Settings! 

EDIT: I reread your post and I believe I said the same thing while I was totally disagreeing 🤣

Edited by PluushPuussy

On 6/18/2020 at 1:08 PM, Derai said:

Only if it's a toggle I can Opt out of.
I don't care for someone being able to 'force' a pose on me, however for some this is a thing they want.
So if it's a 'Auto Accept Pose Change Y/N' then by all means.

There is a toggle switch already. Just hit the 'stop sex' button. I do like the idea of the Y/N option.  The Yes option of course would be for lovers you trust.

On 6/18/2020 at 2:18 PM, goodbye bitchs said:

not true, it has all the elements.... 4 people = check   all getting some= check    = foursome

here a true 4 some 😎  this is one of the ton of poses im currently on the making  but goes slowly cause i do my own animation projects outside game also  :)  saddly day has only 24 hours :) 

aaaa.jpg

Edited by Aliviax

Alot of the bds poses asks the participant to find the pose  that fits the act. Need to eliminate that and just put them into the position. (somewhat like the threesome positions for 3 somes and 2 somes)

@Aliviax You show images of you making poses, but how likely is it that they actually get implemented into the game? Honestly. 

Could you perhaps give an example of any feedback you get from the 3DX developers if you submit a pose?

Do they give criticisms and reject some? Or do they silently accept your submission and then just dismiss it?

Im wondering about the process here. 

On 6/22/2020 at 9:15 AM, Derai said:

@Aliviax You show images of you making poses, but how likely is it that they actually get implemented into the game? Honestly. 

Could you perhaps give an example of any feedback you get from the 3DX developers if you submit a pose?

Do they give criticisms and reject some? Or do they silently accept your submission and then just dismiss it?

Im wondering about the process here. 

hey The process is very simple you create a pose when u think you have finish u give a preview to lisa ..then lisa may point you to what isnt looking good(in her opinion)  then u go back  n correct it send preview again etc and if lisa thinks its ok u send the file ... if lisa thinks pose isnt ok u dont submit anything :) heheh she is very straightforward ..

so with this i have answered most of ur questions :) 

another thing is for example : studios have different animation style example disney and pixar  they animate in way different ways and different styles  ..in 3dxchat case YOU will have to match lisa prefference pose wise  ,

here a personal example :)  i made this   male solo pose cause they are way behind lisa told me his face is like had drugs :) so the process is to correct male look  and resent (since i try help and not get paid  would be cool if she took the file and correct what she wanted and game had fast updates ..sounds logic ? its 5 mins :)  whole pose made in 15 mins correcting the face is way less :)  Next week ill correct it no rush lol 

But anyways i have 15 poses on the making u saw a small portion of what i make but for me Priority have my Own sex animation projects i do outside of  game and when i have time ill continue all the poses i have in WIP  for 3dxchat

(removed mp4 file to save attachment space ^^)

Edited by Aliviax

40 minutes ago, MissAshleyTG said:

This. So much this. And the girl orally swapping from cock to cock, please.

its imposible to do that cause 3dxchat has 200 frame max loop with 25 frames per second its 8 second loop max  with 60 frame its 3.3 seconds it would seem very rushed 

everything needs its time 😉

I find that for the rp of subject the automatic acceptance of poses is necessary .... and even automatic acceptance of partner ..... imagine a woman attached she could be taken by everyone who passes in front without moving position. ... it would be more realistic ... and suddenly make a real gangbang too (so can be create a bdsm pose for that with a particular object example a table with fasteners ...) ...

more for sex toys creating a back and forth movement option would be ideal ... like movement

roll of the bottle we could adapt this to a lot of things

Nipple and breast plays/kissing/sucking is not doable. As Alivia posted the pics you can see how the poses are created
The size, that the women model has is the base size for every pose. If we would create a sucking pose with that breast size, it would only look good with that size ingame aswell.
But since we have big, gigantic but also small  very small breast sizes, it will look awkward for them. Either sucking the air, or diving into the breast... literally

Thats the reason, why there is no breast kissing/sucking pose.

1 hour ago, Loruna said:

Nipple and breast plays/kissing/sucking is not doable. As Alivia posted the pics you can see how the poses are created
The size, that the women model has is the base size for every pose. If we would create a sucking pose with that breast size, it would only look good with that size ingame aswell.
But since we have big, gigantic but also small  very small breast sizes, it will look awkward for them. Either sucking the air, or diving into the breast... literally

Thats the reason, why there is no breast kissing/sucking pose.

i woudnt have said it better :) 

A idea just hit me tho  the only way currently this can be achieved for breast sucking is IF in this specific pose all breasts no matter the size gets ajusted in the normal size when u use that poses 

example you have huge boobies and click breast suck poses ur boobies will imidiately gets smaller to the size of which we use to create poses (normal size )

3 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

i woudnt have said it better :) 

A idea just hit me tho  the only way currently this can be achieved for breast sucking is IF in this specific pose all breasts no matter the size gets ajusted in the normal size when u use that poses 

example you have huge boobies and click breast suck poses ur boobies will imidiately gets smaller to the size of which we use to create poses (normal size )

I wear medium size anyways!!!! let´s f-ing do this!!!!!

For lols, the titsuck default size could be MAX tho ;)

I wouldn't mind some FFF options for threeways, a bit more girl on girl love that doesn't require a strap on or futa in general really. Nothing against Futa's, I enjoy those myself from time to time, but poses that don't require a pecker tend to be a bit lacking when compared to others. Also perhaps some poses for proper gangbangs? Us ladies do tend to have at least one empty hole with just MMF. And it couldn't hurt to add in some toy play in the foreplay section, I'm thinking anal beads, personal massager, etc. Just some ideas.