3DXChat Community

upping your room on the room list

magrute

Why not introduce a timer like for WC Spam. Someone can up a room only every x minutes? And since only host can up the room, it cant be tricked like WC timer was.

Edit: this wont solve the issue if you up a room for some seconds before someone else does, so not a solution :x

Maybe could be more spots up in the list? Like 3 rooms, so if you up your room, it will be the 1st one, if someone else does you move 2nd, and then 3rd, so it would mean 3 persons have to top after you for your room to go back at its normal place in the list.

Edited by Torax

6 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

the difference between 50 and 1 is still big. Maybe 10 20? 😏

5 minutes ago, Derai said:

Here’s another thought. 
The game already tracks a 24 hour period for the XGold Bonus. 
Now let’s say they make the price for bumping your room go up each time you do it. But it resets back to 300 when you receive your daily gold. 

So first time you crown, 300 gold. 2nd 350. Etc. 

This would make the ‘bidding wars’ fizzle out as the price would get prohibitive fast. 

maybe we combine both... the cost increases with the number of people you have in the room...

1 minute ago, Anaganda said:

I thought about this also... but then you might find yourself waiting 5 mins to up your room, only for someone else to up a second later

Yes I edited my message when I realized it wouldnt fix this issue 😛

what you dont understand is 3dxchat is a buisness they make some stuff to earn money ..the stuff u suggest means less money for them in a time that 3dxchat dropped all the subscriptions  50% lol maybe u want The devs Pay ur sub ...anyways my point is if subscription stay soo cheap as now due to stay home i think they will have to make the loss of money from other stuff ...

And dont get me wrong if ppl wanna open rooms and be top and full of ppl  then buy xgold if this is what u wanna do in the game 

If u cant affort to buy xgold then no complains ... why i say no complains ? 2 reason : either u open room for fun etc so u dont realy care how many ppl u have so no need to spend xgold topping ur room ...or either u try compete and that my friends can be a lil more expensive sport 😁 that u have to afford ..if u cant afford no competing :) 

Something Important          Games are a Luxury -a  hobby  whatever it doesnt come free you need to spend money (no money no honey ) they say lol  and also xgold isnt expensive If i remeber u get 20k  xgold for only 25 dollars not even euro and 20 k u can top ur room till ur heart content per month :) 

Here A trick many ppl Do to have top rooms :

tip 1 Get a dance team of 5-10 ppl  = you open a room and u have insta 10 ppl 

Tip 2 Form a group So you have supporters 

If you Ask me ..i preffer Nothing of the Above :) but many Do that stuff So you can do it also 

The number of the players in the rooms should be showed. 

Yeah it maybe not in the interest of low populated rooms hosts, but it's in the interest of regular players who are often looking not for a most beautiful room, but for a room with a lot of people to find a partner for talk, sex or anything else. And I don't understand why the interest of unpopular rooms hosts should be put above anyone else. 

11 hours ago, Hincholas said:

Wow! Seriously?!? A top-listing war? I must really live in a wonderland... I didn't know 3dx was a battlefield. I hope the person who claims this knows how to align two objects correctly in the world editor and shares his own creations!

As I've said before, some of the room owners are waging a popularity war, and have friends involved to help them.  From a psychological view, some of the room owners have broken self-esteem and they're trying to fix it by having the most popular room, which, by extension, they believe will make themselves feel they are popular and worthy Human Beings.  The friends helping them are trying to gain some reflected popularity to try to fix their own broken self-esteems.  Upping their room again and again to make others waste their Xgold, with the hope of the others running out of Xgold, is just one tactic they use to try to have the most popular room (really, to have the false sense of being popular and worthy themselves).  It's sad, but that's exactly what's going on.  Those particular room owners need to quit 3DXChat and seek psychological help because there is no real fix for broken self-esteem in the game.  I hope they get the help they really need.

Edited by pretty

It is not a theory.  Trying to discredit what I said is just your way of trying to dismiss what you choose to not believe.  Educate yourself with some Psychology, and don't come back with the lie that you have a university issued degree in it.

41 minutes ago, pretty said:

Educate yourself with some Psychology, and don't come back with the lie that you have a university issued degree in it.

I followed your advise to understand you better...and I ended up on this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder#Associated_features

I am not about to get involved in a dispute about psychology. I left the faculty of psychology and education a year before graduation. I do not remember that we were taught to make such hasty conclusions based clearly not on individual or any tests and whatnot. One side view isn`t enough. Anyway, this thread is not about mental disorders.

If you want a Top room follow these very Simple Steps:

1 -  Name your room  BBC  BWC COLDS ROOM or sumting similar in CAPS ..... BUT tha crucial element is "BBC" eet has magical powers and attracts all tha right peeps.

2 - Room Quality DOESNT matter, D/L a Room at least 10 other peeps are already using make some textural changes here and thar and BOOM, you now have your BBC Room.

3 - OPEN your NEW BBC Room Every Day ALL Day for at least a MONTH. Peeps like Regularity and Familiarity and seeing your BBC Room everyday will sooth them.

4 - Music, this doesnt matter either..... NO Live DJ required...Just stick on a Radio Station Stream and good ta go. Maybs get a pretend DJ fo looks , shouting out in Local and pumping tha           Crowd!

5 - No need to Host, you can go AFK most of tha day and just let your Patrons mill around in Spawn, this is tha natural inclination of a herd animal. Few will sex Few will dance, let peeps do          their thing BUT Room Population Number is Key, Tha Bigger tha Herd tha Bigger tha Wurd!

And thar ya go, follow these steps, others have done eet and are doing eet right now.

YOU TOO can be successful and ah wish you Fulfilment Happiness and that pride you will feel being TOP Room! :P

Could you imagine getting psychological on your man after sex, when he's feeling like a Philosopicasaurus Rex, and you're putting his thoughts and feelings into a box in front of him?

That's what I imagine when I read about psychological things in forum dedicated to a sex world. It's why we shouldn't do it 😅

1 hour ago, Alliehotass said:

1 -  Name your room  BBC  BWC COLDS ROOM or sumting similar in CAPS ..... BUT tha crucial element is "BBC" eet has magical powers and attracts all tha right peeps.

I would recommend adding some other magic words as well. Like "SLUT", "CUM" and "GLORYHOLES". The latest requires you to download a room with a gloryholes tho.