3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

it was one week ago, be patient

Of course I have patience ... we were asked if we would like to have a "Pose Editor? Do you want it?" (Started by gizmo, Mar 24 2018 09:21 AM) and we find ourselves with 20 sexual positions ... to me it seems like a joke ... also because they came out of 20 4-month positions + a location ... sincerely not I know if he's joking and he'll put the pose editor on or he will not put it and leave us with 20 positions for another 4 months ...

This seems to be a non-sequiteur. Are you saying that someone is promoting homophobia in this discussion?

I never pretended someone promoting homophobia by posting this video!, wtf you understood in that video? REPLAY IT AGAIN! WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT IN THIS GAME AND HAVING THE RIGHT TO PLAY AS WE WANT TO BE! THAT'S ALL!

Don't try to start a fight with me by your wrong judgment about what i posted and said here.

Of course I have patience ... we were asked if we would like to have a "Pose Editor? Do you want it?" (Started by gizmo, Mar 24 2018 09:21 AM) and we find ourselves with 20 sexual positions ... to me it seems like a joke ... also because they came out of 20 4-month positions + a location ... sincerely not I know if he's joking and he'll put the pose editor on or he will not put it and leave us with 20 positions for another 4 months ...

persdonally i voted "no" for the pose editor so not having it now don't disapoint me lol.

not that i like the future poses though, exept maybe the one where a girl is licking against the pole, the others are MF/MS/FS

Also, you say "sincerely not I know if he's joking and he'll put the pose editor on or he will not put it and leave us with 20 positions for another 4 months ", but as for now the pose editor don't seem started to be done, if you really want it i fear that you will have to wait a bit more than 4 months :)

From what I understand, the update is going to be on a test server.

Does that mean the new poses and addition to the world editor will only be on the test server?

Edited to add, after thinking about it some more...

Of cause it will, otherwise why would people go there.

it will be 2 different updates in one i think, (and hope) the testserver with the new iggy system who wants to try and the poses and landscapes for all, gizmo also says that u can transfer all your avas with Friendlist and so on to the new testserver or u can make a new one for it. also perhaps you can run both simultaneously. But to be sure we have to wait for gizmo or the update :D

He has done a test server before, there changes you made to things in one did not change in the other.

I think we will not get the poses and addition to the world editor in the current server, it will be the test server only.

He will use those for incentive for people to go there.

Like who would if it offered nothing new, I think only aa small hand full.

What happened last time is because most stayed back in V1, V2 remained very empty for a long time, with just a hand full of people going there.

All the parties and things remained in V1, and took some time before enough people started going regularly enough to start things happening in there.

There will be quite a lot of people will not like that we lose who is on our iggy list, and they will be reluctant to go.

That is if we do loose it of cause, but I think it is likely we will.

He has done a test server before, there changes you made to things in one did not change in the other.

I think we will not get the poses and addition to the world editor in the current server, it will be the test server only.

He will use those for incentive for people to go there.

Like who would if it offered nothing new, I think only aa small hand full.

What happened last time is because most stayed back in V1, V2 remained very empty for a long time, with just a hand full of people going there.

All the parties and things remained in V1, and took some time before enough people started going regularly enough to start things happening in there.

There will be quite a lot of people will not like that we lose who is on our iggy list, and they will be reluctant to go.

That is if we do loose it of cause, but I think it is likely we will.

the honey will be in test server but thing is u can be same time in both clients so its OK

I was wishing maybe we could have other forms and flowers in editor because one rose it is perfect but 42 kbs you can't have a field of roses.  Everything we are doing in details makes it take too much energy and we crash.  The disconnection, that would be really nice if it would be able to dissapear.  Most important would be if you could say what or around what date will this be updated

Here is a preview of the content that will be added to the game in the next patch.

You can see 22 new poses. It's like 4 poses per month.

That's great, but the fact that it hasn't been pushed out yet is both sad and hilarious. I've not played since March and the fact that NOTHING has changed is not exactly making me want to play again, lol.

Mebbe you should push more, smaller updates instead of having literally nothing for months. 

People will always have one thing or another to complain about no matter what happens with the game.  Why because nothing in life is perfect nor can we expect it to be but that's how it's look at that it shouldn't be flawed in any way as we pay for it.  In reality, it will never be perfect as nothing ever will. It's accept it for what it is now and hope that changes will be made to make it better in the future.

Here is a preview of the content that will be added to the game in the next patch.

You can see 22 new poses. It's like 4 poses per month.

Fa4SWqf.jpg

That's great, but the fact that it hasn't been pushed out yet is both sad and hilarious. I've not played since March and the fact that NOTHING has changed is not exactly making me want to play again, lol.

Mebbe you should push more, smaller updates instead of having literally nothing for months. 

I started back in March of 2015, we didn't get many updates then.  I left and came back and still didn't have as many updates as you would think there would be.  Be lucky we're getting what we are at this point as sad as that is to say.  Seems a big update is in December of each year so getting something like this gives a little more.

We will transfer all player's characters to a new server with all friends, gifts, slots and so on. Do not worry. No info will be lost.

Just iggy any bad person. And let me get that troll money  :lol: Remember each character that they create costs 10,000 xgold. And iggy is always FREE.

Have you met someone you do not like? Ignore them. Let these trolls pay to create new characters, let them support 3DX updates for you. The Ignore option is the most powerful weapon against the trolls.

Support what ?

Updates ?

Is this a joke ?

People will always have one thing or another to complain about no matter what happens with the game.  Why because nothing in life is perfect nor can we expect it to be but that's how it's look at that it shouldn't be flawed in any way as we pay for it.  In reality, it will never be perfect as nothing ever will. It's accept it for what it is now and hope that changes will be made to make it better in the future.

I'm sorry, but when I pay for something, I expect to get what I gave my money for. When somebody says : " steady stream of updates ", i expect more than some stuff from time to time, usually every 6 months. When somebody says : " create highly realistic character ", i expect more than a few clothes, and no evolution what so ever. I didn't pay for perfection and I'm not asking for it : I ask for what we are supposed to pay for. I really don't see the point of being philosophical about it. Just my opinion.

By the way : when a pose is available for the three different genders, it's not 3 poses, it's just 1. So it won't be 22 new poses at all. And after several months of nothing, maybe we should expect more than that. Anyway... I know there's no use to complain. Not because it's a philosophical issue. Just because the devs don't seem to give a damn about what their customers are saying.

If Pandora is the big issue that is the cause of all these scripting changes being made.

Then the easiest solution to have Pandora go dead in its tracks will have been to supply the account identifier in each avis profile like was suggested in these forums.

We could still have our full ignore system that way and people would have to take responsibility for their actions on their alts.

But then I guess all the gamers that want it so they don't have to take responsibility for their actions would be in here screaming.

I'm sorry, but when I pay for something, I expect to get what I gave my money for. When somebody says : " steady stream of updates ", i expect more than some stuff from time to time, usually every 6 months. When somebody says : " create highly realistic character ", i expect more than a few clothes, and no evolution what so ever. I didn't pay for perfection and I'm not asking for it : I ask for what we are supposed to pay for. I really don't see the point of being philosophical about it. Just my opinion.

By the way : when a pose is available for the three different genders, it's not 3 poses, it's just 1. So it won't be 22 new poses at all. And after several months of nothing, maybe we should expect more than that. Anyway... I know there's no use to complain. Not because it's a philosophical issue. Just because the devs don't seem to give a damn about what their customers are saying.

Where does it say a steady stream of updates?  I've never seen it.  You can expect it all you want but in reality they don't have to give us anything at all.  It's their game we CHOOSE TO PAY AND PLAY.  Don't like what you get, don't renew your subscription, it's that simple.  We can demand all we want and they can close the game down tomorrow even if you just paid for a year at $92+ USD.  It's their choice to with as they please.

If you've just come to realize that about the devs, wait a couple more years and it'll be the same, it hasn't changed much since 2015 and I don't see it changing that much in the future.