3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Hey Gizmo a cheeky little question while we're talking about possible updates.  :ph34r:

Is there any chance that the idea of making world editor mutli-player being thrown around/debated on? :D

Granted we "technically" have it now with the loading/saving our rooms, but having true co-op style building would be awesome to have on here.

Imagine people - no - groups all working together in the same room, helping each other getting measurements etc down as a team!

Or people teaching newcomers "classes" on how the builder works, and so on? ^_^

Oh, and giving primitives a simple movement programming, we could all do sooo much with that on top >v<

Like.. making games O.O

"Hey, Selinaa. We definitely need to add this feature. A lot of players are asking about it  ;)".............................  So with all due respect..Do's this mean something is being done " we def need it added" or is it "we def need ii added" but we really don't care?  just curious because a lot of your customers have been asking for it. Please help restore our confidence. :) i think its a great game but us room owners really need more control other then an iggy. thank you for your time. i hope you will enlighten us .

taking away account wide bans effectively renders pandora useless. the way it collects info is it groups avis by a number ID. Since the new system gives every avi its own id, makes the program worthless.

I wondered if those who used Pandora there was the risk of being banned ... if I have to do the annual subscription and then I have to be banned, needless to do it, I do that monthly. :huh:

Gizmo put like to the post, but I did not confirm what you said, so I can expect everything ... lol :mellow:

Sex Pose Editor will not be added in the next update. But we are considering the possibility of creating this editor in the near future.

Im starting to wonder what have the devs been doing since Wolrd Editor update (wich was last year) because so far the things that have been added this year are worthless for users that are looking for something to come back to in the game (or keep playing).

After so long being quiet about any progress everybody started to think the Pose Editor was happening and being developed (as you can see in the pose editor poll), so i still wonder.... what have the devs been doing for so many months, and why poses havent been added for about 1 ENTIRE YEAR if they are not working on a pose editor.

We will transfer all player's characters to a new server with all friends, gifts, slots and so on. Do not worry. No info will be lost.

Just iggy any bad person. And let me get that troll money  :lol: Remember each character that they create costs 10,000 xgold. And iggy is always FREE.

Have you met someone you do not like? Ignore them. Let these trolls pay to create new characters, let them support 3DX updates for you. The Ignore option is the most powerful weapon against the trolls.

Yes you can transfer all players characters complete with their friends list, gifts and all, but what does this do for them, Pandora has already collected all the information on those accounts and avis in them for months.

It will also still be able to continue to collect at least some of that information just using the avi names.

So what do you suggest we do there to avoid Pandora and what it has meant to us, make new avis ?

Why is it people keep trying to make out the only problems are the trolls.

The trolls are always obvious and therefore easy to deal with, yes is easy to put them on iggy and forget about them.

But what about when someone creates an alt to spread lies about you, it use to be if someone was to do that they took the risk of being found out, now they will know it is very unlikely they will be found out.

What about the cheaters, again it will now be much worse as they to will now know it is very unlikely they will be found out.

What about the party wreckers, they can now make alts to go in and wreck peoples parties and not have to worry about being found out.

What about the stalkers, how are we now meant to find out who is the person that has been creating alts to stalk us, it is not that hard to figure out you are being stalked, at the moment once we do, we can then find out who is actually stalking us, but now with this that will be impossible.

What about the manipulators, people who do things like create alts just to try influence you towards their main avi, people that create alts just to influence people away from others, people who create alts to do a number of things using the influence they can generate from us not being able to tell they are someone else.

What about the deceivers, how many are now going to go back to making alts of the opposite sex to themselves not letting people know that have made it clear to them it matters, because now there is very little chance they will be found out.

I could go on about lots of things where this is going to have a very negative effect.

But what concerns me most is that you Gizmo either do not seem to realise this, or the way it looks from your comment above, is you are only worried about the money you can make from it.

Which is something I use to defend you for when a lot of others in these forums would say that was all you were interested in, I will no longer do that and feel a little stupid now for having defended you on that.

Yes you will make a little money from this, but it will be at the expense of the players that do not want to lie, steal, manipulate, deceive, stalk, destroy and cause problems for others in so many ways.

The 10k charge made only a small difference to that when you added it, there is still far to much of it goes on.

And now it will be far worse again, even with the 10k charge mar is correct, it will go back to how bad it was before the full iggy was added.

And even though I do not agree with Pandora, I have to admit now it did a lot more good than it did harm.

So what do you plan to do to replace the good that Pandora did do ?

Or are we just expected to accept that we will now be open to all these problems again.

What about someone who constantly harasses you... you iggy them... they make new avi... hi sweetie... I'm new in 3dx.. how are you? Bs goes on. I don't want to be mindfucked. I have a full time job and a child. I have shit to do. Ain't nobody got time for that! :)

u iggy again :) iggy all new avis :) mind fuck them they harass u iggy then let em pay they come again one click iggy :) i see it as very simple sweet jessica 

u iggy again :) iggy all new avis :) mind fuck them they harass u iggy then let em pay they come again one click iggy :) i see it as very simple sweet jessica 

Alivia I wish it was as simple as you think, but it is to anyone that thinks hard enough on it, no where near as simple as that.

You forgot one thing. In 2015, the creation of a new character was free of charge. Previously, trolls created new free avatars and committed their heinous deeds. But now they have to pay 10k xgold per each new character.

Use your powerful ignore on every troll.

Free Iggy vs 10k xgold avi! Guess who wins?  :lol:

As for guessing who wins, obviously you do.

But thank you for making it perfectly clear that trolls are paying customers, too, and since they buy more than their victims, they get preferential treatment.

On the other hand, to paraphrase something William Shakespeare once wrote in his play about history's greatest drama queen, "Neither a troll nor a victim be."  

well an easy solution is Gizmo cut in half the daily xgold we get n increase the new avi making from 10 k to 20 k :) or 30 k hehe smells money ;) he maybe can even make it so we dont get free xgold but lower the room top to lets say 100 xgold from 300 x gold 

will be hard for bad ppl spend always money for new avis 

i think that all will be ok in the end cause after the first iggy those bad ppl will start think more carefully to make a new avi cause soon their pocket will say 'ouch' haha cause 20k or 30k for new avi it hurts  so its like 'u wanna do the big bad wolf n be on the big bad legue ? pay and then they will chill 

blue text for calm :) they say blue calms ppl well i calm with pink but w/e 

No it's not simple, not when you have no idea this person you are talking to is someone that has been after you for years. Taking away account wide ignore makes the ignore feature useless. 

No it's not simple, not when you have no idea this person you are talking to is someone that has been after you for years. Taking away account wide ignore makes the ignore feature useless. 

jessica u have some friends right ? years now  so there is no need to meet new avis(ppl)  also no need to welcome every random avi that comes talk to you right 

there is no rule that we have to accept any new ppl that comes talk to us most ppl here have their friends that hang out etc 

Also another solution is for Gizmo to make it so u can have only 2 Avis in each account n by increasing the xgold u need to make another avi combine it with fewer free xgold per day it will be kinda imposible for those ppl to keep insist harrass so we all win here Gizmo wins money for updates n same time its harder for ppl spam avis 

so my proposal is: 2 avis per account

15k xgold-20k xgold for make new avi 

daily income from 300 xgold down to 100 xgold

room topping from 300 down to 100 x gold so we can top once per day as its now to balance it 

this will definetly keep at bay those ppl n same time support the game for more frequent relevants updates 

Just to clarify my last comment.

All this is because the account id is sent to our clients when ever we request the iggy feature which includes the full iggy.

It was scripted that way so when we make that request the server can find the other avis on that account and place the iggy on them as well.

From that Pandora has been able to get the account id which it then uses to get some of the information it gathers.

So the full account iggy needs to be changed so Pandora cannot get the account id.

Gizmo has decided on this method, completely removing the full account iggy so Pandora cannot gain access to the account id.

Which shows he has little confidence in the other thing he has done, which is to a lot an id for every avi we create.

If he did have confidence in that being able to stop Pandora, then why the removal of the full account iggy.

Maybe it is just to avoid having to do the extra scripting it would require to now have the full account iggy, as it appears it works from the account id to do so, it would need to be altered to identify the other avis on that account.

But there is no way he can tell me that it cannot be done, it just involves extra scripting, si the truth is there he is just not prepared to do that extra scripting, even though it likely would not be that much.

The other thing is, there was always better ways he could have gone about this.

For instance he could have made it so when we requested the iggy each request was allotted a reference number and that reference number would be sent instead of the account id.

When the iggy request is then made the server can determine from a small amount of scripting and information held in the server, by using the reference number, can then find the account id and put the iggy on all the avis on that account.

All without the account id ever being sent to the client.

That would stop Pandora from being able to obtain the account ids.

Yes that would involve some work, not a lot, but is more work than he is actually doing now, even though he is trying to have us believe he is having to do a lot.

Guest Stefia

yes but lol to clarify something, the guys troll you can iggy them it's useless ive report JJ and its the second time i report him he pass out the system even you iggy him he appears in game, in world chat, and see his avi:

All is here:

https://imgur.com/a/1tdAKqt

Also guizmo have beautifull talks but finally actually the guys pass out the rules and hack the game to pass the iggy rules arent banned with their account even we report them.... Its nice JJ has do the good show tonight to show what is 3DX today and seriously it wont be change after the update, 3DX himself dont ban the people are report and pass out the game lol

yes but lol to clarify something, the guys troll you can iggy them it's useless ive report JJ and its the second time i report him he pass out the system even you iggy him he appears in game, in world chat, and see his avi:

All is here:

https://imgur.com/a/1tdAKqt

Also guizmo have beautifull talks but finally actually the guys pass out the rules and hack the game to pass the iggy rules arent banned with their account even we report them.... Its nice JJ has do the good show tonight to show what is 3DX today and seriously it wont be change after the update, 3DX himself dont ban the people are report and pass out the game lol

You do realize if they delete that avi and create it on a new account that avi is no longer on your ignore.  So that is what happens and it's not a hack in that case.

Also another solution is for Gizmo to make it so u can have only 2 Avis in each account n by increasing the xgold u need to make another avi combine it with fewer free xgold per day it will be kinda imposible for those ppl to keep insist harrass so we all win here Gizmo wins money for updates n same time its harder for ppl spam avis 

so my proposal is: 2 avis per account

15k xgold-20k xgold for make new avi 

daily income from 300 xgold down to 100 xgold

room topping from 300 down to 100 x gold so we can top once per day as its now to balance it 

this will definetly keep at bay those ppl n same time support the game for more frequent relevants updates 

no, thats not realy a solution , the only have to save longer to play their dirty game, And again ther are many ppl who makes alts for their RolePlay, like me; they do no harm to each other, wihy should the rp ppl be punished?

Guest Stefia

You do realize if they delete that avi and create it on a new account that avi is no longer on your ignore.  So that is what happens and it's not a hack in that case.

Im agree with you mar and robt, but....

MM not really ive iggy him he isnt appear a second time on my iggy, consequence, ive iggy in my list to iggy again, lol he is appear in my iggy list but he is stay visible ingame and in chat.... Also have a problem somewhere it's the second time he does these....

Question for Gizmo if you read it; When the test server is up and running, will people be able to log into that one and still stay on the main server too

Hey Rockster, yes, players will be able to play on the current server and test server at the same time.

Hey Gizmo a cheeky little question while we're talking about possible updates.  :ph34r:

Is there any chance that the idea of making world editor mutli-player being thrown around/debated on? :D

True co-op building mode is very interesting idea. I'm sure we are able to make it. Maybe in the future we will do it.

So what do you suggest we do there to avoid Pandora and what it has meant to us, make new avis ?

Of course, pandora will not be able to recognize new alts that will be created on the new server.